Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:28 pm
Plots for the Lads

[Ellion]

** Family rp with parents and sister
** Coming across someone who is trying to start a garden and offering a 'hoof'
** Teaching a filly or inexperienced adult how to fly, or coaching them into more complicated maneuvers.
** Meeting someone he finds interesting who is reluctant to make friends, he can bug them until they give in or find a way to make him scram
** RP with other flutters, he only knows those within his family.
** Some encounter where he can learn that the world is not all rainbows and butterflys, being in danger, watching someone he has come to care about be in danger (probably his mother)
** Tentatively open to romance plots

[Ignis]

** Family RP with his son or daughter
** Your plots
** ???

[Barracus]

** tricking angsty, misunderstood, angry, and otherwise easily manipulated soquili into becoming cursed skin walkers (This doesn't actually have to happen, maybe they just go through a period where they think they want it, they can change their mind later).
** Barracus is the perfect violent and creepy shadow to haunt your soquili, although beware, he is persistent. If your soquili needs a scare, or a fight, or anything really, Barracus is your man. You're either going to need backup or a really good escape plan though
-Would like some original ideas here, my muse is not being cooperative w/basic fight/flight encounters.
** As a shapeshifter, Barracus often wanders the Kawani lands in his coyote form during the day, he is able to move with more ease and secrecy when in this form. I think it would be fun if some poor soquili tried to recruit him as their familiar. He would play along for a while before revealing the terrifying truth.
** Tentatively open to breeding plots
** Your ideas

[Vorpal]

** Drugging someone to sleep and then dragging them out into the middle of the forest to watch and laugh as they try to find their way out.
** Throwing someone experimentally into a deep hole to try and see if it goes to wonderland
** I'd love him to meet other mad/wonderland themed soq
** RP with someone who would be so terrified he might actually let up in a moment of sympathy (probably a foal or something)
** Going swimming with someone and creeping them out: trying to drown them/making them think he will
** Someone wanders into one of his ponds/lakes/swamps and gets an unpleasant surprise in the water
** Someone falls into one of his traps(he digs holes and covers them up) and tries to convince him to let them out

[Warrick]

** Badie Badawie/Debbani rp
** Family rp with his son and daughter
** Robbing Amachi traders/Rasheeka Bayda travelers
** Meeting those in his travels to find his children that can point him to the flock and/or the Dark brotherhood
** Your plots

[Ignazio]

** Family/Debbani/Badie Badawi rp (Foal and young adult only)
** Twisted tunnel foal rp (meeting others)
** Going on an adventure to find the twisted tunnel (Foal)
** Getting lost in the desert as a foal and dehydrated, another desert dweller saves his life. (Foal)
** Robbing traders/travelers in the desert (foal and adult)
** Saving inexperienced soquili from poisonous desert creatures/plants/dehydration/mirages (Foal/adult)
** Random encounters outside the desert while trailing after his sister, who has left the desert without him (adult)
** Freshly captured Flock rp with harpys and males
** Flock culture education rp
** Training to be a sparring stallion with harpy warriors
** RP to help him make his decision on whether to stay with the flock or try to escape, can be good or bad encounters

[Xiuhcoatl]

** Family foal rp
** Family adult rp
** Yectenua herd rp
** Encountering all the different breeds of soquili and learning something new and interesting about each one

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:53 am
Hello!

I would love to get some Purewalker interactions in the future with Matwaukasa. She may be older and less sprightly than some of the younger generations of PWs, but she is no less a threat. Like most felines, she does everything according to her own schedule and interests. Why burn alot of time or energy by being openly savage? Matwau would rather tease and lure her prey, speaking like a whisper or lullaby to put them at ease. She too often travels in her predator form, a mutant feline about the size of a house cat, with her tails twined together to hide the fact that she is not an innocent Familiar. Her favorite tactic is to lure prey, young and old, by her lullabies into the woods and towards the tree of her birth. There, she makes her attacks, and even leaves some left-overs at the roots to beckon others of her kind to come into this world.

Sooo, that's her in a nutshell!
If you're interested, your best chance would be to catch me via pm or IM. n,n

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:05 am
Would definitely love that, I haven't had a chance to rp him with other PWs, did you have any specific situations in mind?

Nyhility

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:12 am
not a clue. xD
I've never had the chance to rp her, soooo she is very much a blank slate as far as personality/rp mood goes. You?

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:23 am
Hmm, we could have one of them violate the other's territory. Or maybe they come across each other in their animal forms and for some reason neither one recognizes the other as a purewalker so they try to hunt each other?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 am

Hi ^^ I was wondering if you might be interested in roleplaying my Kali with your Vervada? Kali is odd-friendly, very difficult to put off, and puts a great deal of thought and time into trying to create remedies to make up for what she lacks as a part-minicorn healer. Perhaps she might get the idea of using spidersilk to stop bleeding or some such thing, and with that in mind wander into Vervada’s home. Of course, once she found an ‘expert’ as she’d likely see her, Kali would have plenty of questions to ask. She might or might not take a ‘hint’ to go away, but if asked to leave she would. Reluctantly, with a friendly goodbye and promise to visit again sometime soon.

She could also wind up intrigued with the idea of finding a cure for blindness if she discovered Vervada’s difficulty seeing, and while it obviously wouldn’t work, it might be fun to play her returning now and again with a new ‘cure’ idea to try talking Vervada into.

Edit: Somehow I copy-paste failed and missed the other half of my post x.x;

I would also be interested in Korev meeting your Barraccus. I would like him to know what a skinwalker is like, and I think he would be more convinced if he saw with his own eyes rather than just hearing other people talk about them. Not to mention, he could probably use a lesson in determination vs common sense. A run-in would likely go poorly for Korev, he might be too stubborn to fly away before it was too late. While he is a decent fighter, I have no objections to his being mauled for being an idiot though I would like him alive with his limbs attached. I wouldn’t mind his being trapped as a ‘pet’ for a time either, if he would be too injured to run when he realized he should, though I would like him to escape eventually. No objections to Barraccus tracking him down again later, Korev being haunted by one of his hard-headed mistakes could be fun plotcandy if you felt like dragging things on past one RP.

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:48 pm
Sounds good to me.
Although this weekend will be super busy with holiday things, so I might have to make a topic after then...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:58 pm
Definitely to both! Shall I set up the rp for Vervada and Kali and you can set up the rp for Korev and Barracus?

@Nyhility: No worries!

FallenThroughMidnight

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:16 am
Will be adding Ignazio plots soon
User Image

Also, Barracus, Jezabelle, and Vorpal plots updated  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:08 am
Faithofthefallen
Definitely to both! Shall I set up the rp for Vervada and Kali and you can set up the rp for Korev and Barracus?

@Nyhility: No worries!

FallenThroughMidnight

Sorry, I’ve been a little muddled lately, I think it’s writer’s block or something, but I am super glad you would like to do the plots with me. I think they could be loads of fun, and I would be happy to start the one for Korev and Barracus when I can get myself settled enough to write something.

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:58 pm
Sounds good! Its been a little crazy between the holidays and finals week anyways ^^. Do you want me to start our other rp right away or wait until things calm down?
FallenThroughMidnight

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces