Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The Badieh Badawie [Culture/Herd IT directory /IT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o3o What are you excited for?
  OMG.... I CAN GET AN AMACHI?!
  Underdogs and bandits and and and -
  ...Miniature Mini ponies? Island-style Dwarfism? SO. CUTE.
  Mudbloods-I mean Debbani better not make my pure coat messy *Snobby face*
  ALL OF IT!
  This amazing idea I have for my own herd within the culture/connected herd outside of it.
  :| All of this is just stupid
  GOLD GIMME GOLD I DONT CARE EITHER WAY ABOUT PLOTS
View Results

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:32 am
I keep forgetting quilin. XD They're perfectly fine to join, if uncommon *goes to add*

IN OTHERNEWS! LITTLE CONTEST! (bought some familiars with my own credits XD)

PRONGHORN FAWN PERSONALITY CONTEST!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Be a part of an rped family of pronghorns and the Amachi Traders!

Only the fawns (the little ones) are up for grabs. The Mother, father, and... Other mothers..... Are all mine XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:25 am
I need to make do a form for the plush you made me~ For the traders. It's on mah liiiist.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:43 pm
So Michie's told me about this and I gotta say, it's awesome. I've got a couple of soq who might be good fits here, but one in particular. I think he'd make a pretty swell Gawaiz Dirayat:

User Image

His name even fits the naming conventions. Bismillah is an Arabic invocation of god. (Also a line in Bohemian Rhapsody.) Plus, he's already got some little bell things on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:07 pm
pronghorns!

Oh I thought I mentioned it before but I don't see it. I kind of see the Rasheeka being the kind of herd that finds any reason to celebrate/party. Such as Debutante balls, birthdays, the day being cooler than normal...lol...anything. I was wondering what you thought of that mind.

RPing Dameer I'm trying to think of different settings and things the Rasheeka would do.

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:32 pm
Rasheeka are INDEED somewhat partyholics. They enjoy balls, get togethers, anywhere where they can dress up and show off. Sort of hedonistic.. The majority of them are pretty old wealth so would easily be the sorts who'd just have other people handle work and making them more money.. Needless to say entertainers and servants, while they're not allowed to live with the herd unless they're nannying or something, are quite common among the Rasheeka... Most are harmless in nature. Selfish and vain and somewhat neutral, but harmless. Some mean while. Some can be downright bloodthirsty.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:37 pm
~~I dream of gardens in the desert sand~~

HERD NAME: The Schatzi Troupe
Reasoning for Herd Name: Their herd makes it's living by traveling with the Amachi Traders and performing for the various places the visit. They are all entertainers in some or another.
Personal Culture:The Troupe is comprised majorly of entertainers, with a few who help support the entertainers in some form or another. They begin training their young almost as soon as they leave their baskets in the various styles of the entertainment the provide. Usually each family in the herd specializes in one form or another, passing them on to their children. The most talented in the herd is generally the wealthiest, landing more contracts to ply their trade than the less talented. Every performer is also expected to pay a share of their earnings to the chief family as well, a tribute of sorts for the chief securing the contract and awarding it to the performer. While not all in the herd can provide entertainment, the herd does provide for them. No one goes hungry, they just don't eat as much as others.
The Schatzi Troupe is also more flamboyant in dress than most other herds. Additions of trinkets, coins, and even bells to scarves in a common practice. They feel it makes them more attractive while they are performing, and there by making those that are watching the performance pay more. The members also like to adorn themselves with jewelery for the same reasons.
Herd History: The Schatzi family, the ones that make up the chief family, are distant cousins to the Amachi. Though now they are so far removed they do not have family resemblance anymore. The original member decided to strike out and find a new form of trade that could be profited from. One day while singing as he sold wares, he found himself being paid for the song. That was the start of the troupe, which then became the herd. The current chief, Ambrogio Schatzi is the great-great-great-great grandson of the founder, Zamir Shatzi.
Requirements to join: Either you're born into the Schatzi Troupe, or invited in...either way, you must have some form of talent. Dancing, singing, acting, etc.

Root Family: The Schatzi Troupe does have a root fsamily, the Schatzi...but others in the herd may have other surnames as well.
---- Open custom applications or Invite only? Open to join, or may be invited. Background must state how you became part of the herd and what talent and profession.

Trademark item:Generally they are noticed by their flamboyant style, jewelery, and the trinkets on their scarves.
List of references:

• Think gypsies, belly dancers, fortune tellers, and circus performers.

Color Scheme Limits: While those closest to the Schatzi family in relation will have the pale coats, a number of the herd will range in various colors. The Schatzi do not harbor ill feelings towards any coat color, they accept them all.
Breed Limits: No Skinwalkers, Kelpi, Nixie, Seathi, or Mer  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:30 pm
Just as an announcement: the pronghorn Contest is over, winners announced... HOWEVER it has been transformed into a family applications for those who wish to custom into the pronghorn family via familiar customs/have a chance of winning a breeding via rolling from non-winners next time I buy a mockbreeding 83  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:12 pm
kaliskanny

Looks good!  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:50 pm
HERD UPDATE!
List of changes:

[color=white]---[/color][*] [b]The Schatzi Troupe[/b] : ([b][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23583607]LINK[/url][/b])
[b]Summary:[/b] The Troupe is comprised majorly of entertainers, with a few who help support the entertainers in some form or another. They begin training their young almost as soon as they leave their baskets in the various styles of the entertainment the provide. Usually each family in the herd specializes in one form or another, passing them on to their children. The most talented in the herd is generally the wealthiest, landing more contracts to ply their trade than the less talented. Every performer is also expected to pay a share of their earnings to the chief family as well, a tribute of sorts for the chief securing the contract and awarding it to the performer. While not all in the herd can provide entertainment, the herd does provide for them. No one goes hungry, they just don't eat as much as others.
[b]Alpha:[/b] Ambrogio Schatzi (Kaliskanny) | QUEST
[b]Representative:[/b]Ambrogio Schatzi (Kaliskanny) | QUEST

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:52 am
Mindsend

So dearest Mindsend~ I had a question regarding possible future herd members and/or other plots.

I have plans to get my Casimir at Soq at some point and I've been watching this IT thread pretty heavily trying to come up with something. So I had a few questions regarding him:

- Would his cloak (the wings are non-functional and decorative) and coloring pass for Rasheeka herd status?
- If so, he's definitely more of a gentle soul, very giving etc.
- His mate Cleindori would more than likely be made in the event he gets made. Would he be allowed to be with her or be removed/exiled from the herd because of his association with her?

IF ALL ELSE FAILS - He could end up being a traveler back and forth to the desert to trade off shiny, pretty, expensive items quite frequently.  

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:49 pm
Mameha Otome

If it's just a cloak, it doesnt really matter too much, though most would find it garish and tacky in the rasheeka. Even if they were his real wings he'd still be a member of it, though his wings would be seen as ugly.

His mate however wouldn't be allowed to JOIN the herd, but he wouldn't be exiled for mating her: Some rasheeka can indeed, have mates 'on the side', though they would often be told by upper class friends/Family that he'll 'wise up eventually' or assure themselves that he'll eventually 'tire of her' and continue trying to hitch him up with more "appropriate" mates or simply ignore Cleindori's existence... Though admittedly some of the meaner/wickeder members might insult her by either willfully or mistakenly implying she's an.. Erm... "Callgirl" to put it politely.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:29 pm
Scaramouche Fandango
So Michie's told me about this and I gotta say, it's awesome. I've got a couple of soq who might be good fits here, but one in particular. I think he'd make a pretty swell Gawaiz Dirayat:

His name even fits the naming conventions. Bismillah is an Arabic invocation of god. (Also a line in Bohemian Rhapsody.) Plus, he's already got some little bell things on him.

Sorry this is so belated! (I know you bothered me about it, lol). I still don't have the official form typed up because I drag my feet on everything, but I think he'd make a fine addition.

Sun Bandit still doesn't have much of a defined personality yet, but I'll be throwing her into the Gawaiz also. So the should, like, venture out into the desert and go and heal others and have crazy spirit visions.

If there's anyone else around that's interested in plotting/RPing with me, just poke me.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:41 pm
*tosses mini-Debbani at the Gadwa Leila*
He wants to be a fence whenever you get Isra <33333
User Image
Nymphalidae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:05 pm
Elf Princess Flannery
User Image

Then a fence he will be! Isra's my priority right now, so hopefully soonish~

Edit: Do you want him to work at the black market or does he travel to make his sales? No rush to decide right now though. :3  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:13 pm
Nymphalidae
Elf Princess Flannery
User Image

Then a fence he will be! Isra's my priority right now, so hopefully soonish~

Edit: Do you want him to work at the black market or does he travel to make his sales? No rush to decide right now though. :3

in the black market? he probably would stay in the area so his buyers and sources could find him and such. but he would be willing to travel if he was needed in some sort of heist or had to transport something valuable. hes small and fast and might get overlooked by authority  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff