Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image

Concept: xKOVAKtheWOLFx & Syaoran-Puu

Banners: xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 pm
User Image

If raised in the pack before Kovak's rule, wolves would understand the meaning of being a wolf. Brought under the care of Kovak though, the pack's morals revolved to one thing - survival. It all began when the fires broke in the prairies and being the male beta, he took charge of the pack without the aid of an alpha female, which brought second thoughts into how the pack was to run. An usidia, Pnevyma Kolokytha, was willing to assist the newly reconstructed pack with protection in the woods near his pumpkin patch, so Kovak agreed since there really was not much prey left in the drylands.

Moving into the forest, the wolves began to settle down in their new home, but some were still weary about the thought of moving. Some had said that there was another pack not to far off, in a forest, protected by a kalona named Demon. Would the two packs have to fight for their lands?

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image

to be added

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image

[b[Alpha(s) - the leader(s) of the pack. They are to make sure that there is order in the pack and that every pack member is safe and sound. only one male and female max.

Beta(s) - the deputy(ies) of the pack. They take charge when the alpha is not around. only one male and female max.

Delta(s) - the beta(s) in training. They do not have to be trained under the alpha or beta, but it is recommended. only one male and female max.

Subordinate(s) - the adults who are ranked in the pack. There are tons of types of subordinates.
              --------Shaman - the oracle of the pack with spiritual connections to the spirits of the ancestors. 1 per pack.
              --------Healer(s) - healers of the pack without spiritual connections. They heal using herbs. 2 per pack.
              --------Scout(s) - the scouts of the pack. They are allowed to travel through the lands spreading news to the other packs and report any dangers. up to 3 in a pack.
              --------Hunter(s) - the ones who provide the food to the pack.
              --------Warrior(s) - the ones who defend the pack from any dangers. These are the ones who are always seen beside the alpha and beta during battle.
              --------Pup Caretakers(s) - the ones who don't really skill in an ability. They do have a strong bond for the pups though and are seen as "mothers" of the pack.

Elder(s) - the oldest members of the pack. They usually spend the days in retirement telling stories about the old days. They are seen in high respect and are often confronted first by the alpha in troubles.

Apprentice(s) - the ones training for a rank.

Pups(s) - the youngest members of the pack.

Omega(s) - the lowest ranking a pack member can receive. What makes an omega? Disloyalty to the pack, being the pup of a raped or disloyal wolf, prisoner, or one that's simply not trustworthy. They are the ones who the pack is allowed to tease and get away with it.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image

[Alpha(s) (1/2)
              User Image

Beta(s) (0/2)
              open!

Delta(s) (0/2)
              open!

Subordinate(s)

Shaman(0/1)
              open!

Healer(s) (0/2)
              open!

Scout(s) (1/3)
              User Image

Hunter(s) (1/---)
              User Image

Warrior(s) (0/---)
              open!

Pup Caretakers(s) (0/---)
              open!

Elder(s) (0/---)
              open!

Apprentice(s) (0/---)
              open!

Pups(s) (0/---)
              open!

Omega(s)(0/---)
              open!

Unranked:
              User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:44 pm
User Image

Application to Join
              [center][img]insertimagehere,certedisprefered[/img][/center]
              [b]Rank:[/b]
              [b]Parents:[/b] if any
              [b]Mate:[/b] if any
              [b]Pups:[/b] if any
              [b]Personality:[/b] just one or two sentences max
              [b]History:[/b] make this really short please!

Quests
              just copy and paste a familiar form here and fill out out information. I may be sending you donations up to 10k.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:22 pm
*puts hand up* I would like to quest for a wolf here. *chuckles* Good luck everyone.

P.S: Do not send me gold, I don't need it smile thanks anyways. *nodnod*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image

Parents: n/a
Mate: none
Pups: nope
Personality: Quiet, happy, observant and intelligent.
History: Wandered upon Kovak one day. She doesn't like being alone so a pack seemed a good idea.

Open for mates. I think she'd like a mate.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:49 pm
Thanks Sya!(:

And welcome to the pack Pumpkin!<3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:56 pm
Yay! Thank you.

I won her and then it just didn't seem right to have more characters than I already do in the other pack.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:35 pm
Teh Roarie
Yay! Thank you.

I won her and then it just didn't seem right to have more characters than I already do in the other pack.

Once both packs begin to become more developed, we might have skirmishes and battles in the not-so-distant future too. So there would be a chance that you'll have your wolves fighting one another. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:18 am
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
I won a wolf from Sela's semi's.
Are you after more males or females? (Only asking since in my wolf pack we have more males since a large chunk of the female population were slaughtered by the Skinwalker before they moved....) It probably doesn't matter since you have only two wolves at the moment but if you want something specific I would be happy to try and accomidate.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:27 pm
Syaoran-Puu

Gender and color wise, there is no preference.(: Can't wait to see the newcomer!<3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:00 am
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

User Image

Cert Pending. Name: Zeko. Temper: Savage.
Parents: He only remember's his mother, a wolf by the name of Ghost but she died leaving him alone.
Mate: None -open.
Pups: None
Personality: Unforgiving of weakness. Attacks first and asks questions later, he survives on instinct alone. He can have a warped sense of humour, and expresses himself a little awkwardly because he has little experience of interacting with others.
History: After his mother died Zeko has been very much a lone wolf, but the world is changing and making it harder and harder to remain as such. He isn't sure what he is seeking but he wants a place he can grow and be himself... and maybe even find a mate of his own, though it is possible that his eyes do not wander only to the females. Passionate about what he wants he doesn't back down easily, hating any weakness he see's in himself and others.

---------------------------

I would really like an RP between him and a the alpha to determine where Zeko would fit in the structure, so he would be completely out of the pack before that encounter or something? =D Is that possible?  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:26 pm
Syaoran-Puu

Sure thing!

I think that it would be fun having the two meet one another, since they both have an 'aggressive-like' personality. :>

Would you start the RP or me?

Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces