Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Girlfriend search 17+

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:49 am
Hey there, I am Brandon, better known as Cross on Gaia. I am 19 years old and I currently live in Florida with my parents. I am currently looking for employment and looking to get into college. I am currently single and interested in seeking a long distance relationship. I am white and on the overweight side. Into looks only? Need not apply here, now shoo! I am a really dorky guy and I am a pure oddball of sorts. I am known to be that cute dorky guy from friends and I love making people laugh. My humor is mostly crude, but then jumps to dark morbid humor. I am pretty anti-social with the outside world. I don't really hangout with very many people except on occasion. I am a very romantic type of guy and I like to be sweet to whoever I fall for. I am a flexible open-minded person about all sorts of things. I am not religious, but I am Agnostic. I dissolved from being Christian and grew to dislike it. I've got communication issues with feelings and I would like someone to understand that about me.

What I am looking for in a girl is someone who has similar interests to me. Someone I can do gaming with and maybe watch Anime together. I would like someone who is also open-minded and is not afraid to try new things. I am more for personality over looks and I am a very understanding person if you have personal issues. I am not very demanding on your age, but I prefer you be 17 or older. I am accepting when it comes to religious views except Abhramic ones due to my dislike. I'd prefer it you had webcam and msn, skype, or google + and maybe texting. If you are interested, please pm me so we can chat more.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:41 am
Bump  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:32 pm
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:42 pm
yum_puddi  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:51 am
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:29 pm
yum_puddi  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HimeXsamaX

Friendly Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:15 am
Hello, my name is Ashley but I prefer to be called Hime-chan. I'm 17 but will be 18 in five months. I am able to v-chat via facebook. I'm open minded and put others care before my own, I live in Canada and don't normally like long distance relationships, but I will be done school soon then I plan to travel.

Some of my Interests
~Video games
~Anime/Manga
~Reading
~Fantasy
~Any type of music besides rap

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:04 am
Princess Nekara
Hello, my name is Ashley but I prefer to be called Hime-chan. I'm 17 but will be 18 in five months. I am able to v-chat via facebook. I'm open minded and put others care before my own, I live in Canada and don't normally like long distance relationships, but I will be done school soon then I plan to travel.

Some of my Interests
~Video games
~Anime/Manga
~Reading
~Fantasy

Hello, I saw your post, you seem interesting to say the least. It is nice to meet you and I hope we can be able to talk more. Your age is okay with me and long distance relationships can be something new to try.  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HimeXsamaX

Friendly Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:56 pm
CrossingthoseHills
Princess Nekara

Some of my Interests
~Video games
~Anime/Manga
~Reading
~Fantasy

Hello, I saw your post, you seem interesting to say the least. It is nice to meet you and I hope we can be able to talk more. Your age is okay with me and long distance relationships can be something new to try.

I won't vbe on gaia much so please add me on hotmail or Facebook and i would love to talk more ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:59 pm
Princess Nekara
CrossingthoseHills
Princess Nekara

Some of my Interests
~Video games
~Anime/Manga
~Reading
~Fantasy

I won't vbe on gaia much so please add me on hotmail or Facebook and i would love to talk more ^-^

Can I get a link to your Facebook profile?  

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300