Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Ellis-Hall Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:00 pm
xxxT H ExxE L L I S - H A L LxxF A M I L Yxxx

User Image

"Memento, et ne obliviscaris."

-Remember, and forget not.-

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxx
Rose Ellis-Hall - Daughter of Darius and Miranda Hall, Wife of Chantale
❤Chantale Ellis-Hall - Daughter of Gerald and Jarai Ellis, Wife of Rose
xxxxxPlayed by Yukina101
xxx✿Áine Ellis-Hall - Adopted daughter of Rose Ellis-Hall and Chantale Ellis-Hall, NPC
xxx✿Theodotus Ellis-Hall - Adopted son of Rose Ellis-Hall and Chantale Ellis-Hall
xxxxxPlayed by Miss GryffindorK
xxx✿Louise Ellis-Hall - Adopted daughter of Rose Ellis-Hall and Chantale Ellis-Hall
xxxxxPlayed by Yukina101
Claire Hall - Daughter of Darius and Miranda, NPC

Galen Hall - Son of Wayne and Ivonette Beck, cousin of Rose and Claire

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx
      Darius Hall
      Miranda Hall
      Tabitha Hall
      Wayne Hall
      Ivonette Hall

↪ = Offspring
❤ = Married
✿ = Adopted

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 1/2/18

ACCEPTED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [04/26/2017]
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY Weasley 7/16/20
CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
Rose [04/26/2017] Chantale [04/26/2017]
Theodotus [04/26/2017] Aine [04/26/2017] Galen [04/26/2017]
Louise 8/29/18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:01 pm
xxXxxDarius Hall, DeceasedxxXxx

Hi, my name is Darius Hall

I'm a male.

I work in a law firm in downtown London as a barrister.

I'm 38 years old.

My birthday is March 22, 1985.

My dream job is to become a Lord Justice.

My blood status is umm, normal? What's blood status, anyway? Is it like if your a royal or common? If that's the case, I'm pretty common then.

I'm interested in women.

I'm currently with my wife, Miranda.

I may seem determined and quiet but I'm really fun loving and honest.

My background story is well, i grew up in a loving home with my sister. I graduated toward the top of my class, and went on to law school. While in school, I met a lovely woman named Miranda. We hit it off well, and were married. We have three children, Rose, Claire, and Tabitha, where Rose goes to a special school, Claire has been accepted, and Tabitha might be headed to that same school, it seems.

I enjoy nighttime programs, being with my family and friends, going on family trips, boating, and stamp collecting.

I despise brussel sprouts, traffic, mud, persnickety barristers, and the way my children are growing up too fast.

I look like this

My pet is a I don't have one, actually.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:02 pm
xxXxxMiranda Hall, DeceasedxxXxx

Hi, my name is Miranda Hall.

But I mostly go by Myra.

I'm a woman.

I work in an accounting firm.

I'm 38 years old.

My birthday is August 5th, 1985

My dream job is well, what I do now.

My blood status is Blood status? (muggle)

I'm interested in guys.

I'm currently with Darius Hall

I may seem busy and a bit absent-minded but I'm really a pretty serious woman. I don't let anyone take advantage of anyone else.

My background story is I grew up in a suburb in London, and graduated from school with high grades. I went to university, and met a man in Law there. Darius, my love and joy. We hit it off, and shortly thereafter got married. We have three girls together, and we both love them dearly. Rose is going to a special school for people with her gifts, Claire has been accepted and now goes there as well, and Tabitha seems to be exhibiting some of the same signs as Rose and Claire did.

I enjoy math, computers, working with technology, writing, and drawing.

I despise anchovies, monster movies, thunder, sand, and leches.

I'm afraid of storms. I can't stand them.

My strengths are numbers and computers.

My flaws are a bit of a temper.

I look like this

My pet is a none

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:03 pm
xxxxR O S ExxxM A R I ExxxE L L I S - H A L L xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES None

AGE 38

BIRTHDAY June 16th, 2007

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND 12 3/4 inches, elm and dragon heartstring, knobby and bendy

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Homosexual

FACECLAIM Julia Roberts [x]

LANGUAGES English, French

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2025

BEST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Cooking with Magic
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Potions
                  Transfiguration

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Owner of Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

DREAM JOB Own a sweet shop

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ D
                  Potions ~ D
                  Transfiguration ~ P
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Cooking with Magic ~ O
                  Divination ~ E
                  Healing ~ T
                  Music ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ A
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Cooking with Magic ~ O
                  Divination ~ P
                  Music ~ A

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ FEARLESS Rose is a very courageous woman. She isn't afraid to stand up for what's right, and doesn't hesitate when her loved ones are in danger. This is one reason she got into a lot of fights as a kid since she wouldn't back down.
              ◊ DETERMINED Rose is also a very determined individual. Once she gets her mind set on something, it's hard for her to change it. This is especially evident when she gets it into her head about an idea and pursues it with single-minded focus.
              ◊ HONEST Rose is also very honest. She happens to respect the truth, and often will tell it when she's asked a question. She also doesn't like it when people lie to her, and gets annoyed when people try and deceive her in any fashion. While she happens to be pretty honest, she does happen to have tact and won't try and hurt someone that way.
              ◊ OPEN-MINDED Rose is pretty open-minded, and won't judge someone she first meets. She doesn't have any preconceived notions about anything, and often will wait and form an opinion when confronted with something new.
              ◊ OUTSPOKEN Conversely, if there is something Rose doesn't like, she will say so quite plainly. She won't let her opinions be dismissed easily, and would rather say what she thinks than let someone speak for her. She tends to feel very strongly as a result that people should speak up when they need to and refuses to back down under certain circumstances.
              ◊ PERCEPTIVE Rose also happens to be quite perceptive, despite her seeming demeanour. She often watches and feels things out before doing anything, but will jump in without hesitation if she feels she needs to.

Sweet things
                  Music
                  Dancing
                  Writing in her diary

DISLIKES
                  Rude people
                  Heights
                  Losing a fight
                  Dogs
                  Liars

HOBBIES
                  Cooking
                  Baking
                  Dancing

STRENGTHS
                  Standing up to people
                  Cooking and baking

WEAKNESSES
                  Temper
                  Her mouth

FEARS
                  Heights
                  Losing those she cares about

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I'm a muggle-born witch. My mum and dad are muggles, at least that's what I was told, and I'm the odd one out. Which goes par for the course, since I was always considered weird around my neighborhood anyway. Most of the kids around where I live didn't talk to me much, though that may be because one boy that decided to bug me too much ended up on the top of the flagpole of the school, but I honestly don't remember. I was mad at him, and I did want him to get out of my face, so... I have two younger sisters, one who is probably better at interacting with the other kids in my neighborhood. Tabitha hasn't had any sort of problems like I do, but that might be because she's a bit nicer than I am. At least she doesn't try to jump down people's throats when someone annoys her.

SCHOOL YEARS Well, I have to say my first two years were pretty quiet. I met friends, and generally got along with people. It wasn't until my third year that something interesting did happen. My best friend Nell and I kissed, and well, we may have had a rocky start, but she is now my girlfriend.

The rest of my years were quiet, up until the summer of my seventh year. During that summer, my sister Tabitha and our parents were involved in a car accident, fatally killing everyone in the car. Now I have to care for Claire, and find a job out of school. I know it won't be easy, especially since we might have to move out of our parents' house to make it work.

POST GRADUATION I bought and now care for Florean Fortescue's. Me and Nell also moved in together during that time. Yes, our relationship did take a brief hit during that time, but that was mostly because I was nearly losing my mind working long hours to make sure that the shop was up and running. However, that managed to slack off when I hired someone to help out. Then a bit later on, we decided to adopt two children after I proposed to her (yes, it was a running joke that we were the last in our class to marry... I think. I don't think Rick or Niall's married though) and we were married soon thereafter.

Recently I found out that my cousin was magical, which unfortunately meant that when his parents died, they requested that I be the one to raise him afterward. I mean, I guess I haven't been that bad with Theo and Aine, but I'm just watching and waiting to see how this goes now. Hopefully it won't be horrible.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Darius Hall, Miranda Hall (both deceased)
                  Siblings - Claire Hall, Tabitha Hall (deceased)
                  Aunts/Uncles - Wayne Hall, Ivonette Hall (both deceased)
                  Cousins - Galen Hall
                  Children - Theodotus Ellis-Hall, Aine Ellis-Hall
                  Extended Family - Ellis Family

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Chantale Ellis-Hall
                  Adalaide Whitethorne
                  Marina Edgeworth
                  Damien Edgeworth
                  Grace McHalen
                  Dominic MaHalen
                  Richard Drage
                  Niall Hughes

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Chantale Ellis-Hall
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Barn owl named Bubo

UPDATED 3/10/17xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          New Formatxxxxxx
          Bio and Agexxxxxx
          Face Claim and Pet removal
          xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:05 pm
xxXxxTabitha Hall, DeceasedxxXxx

Hi, my name is Tabitha Hall.

I'm a girl.

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is April 14th, 2012.

My dream job is something with animals, probably.

My blood status is muggleborn, same as my sisters.

This is my first year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Hufflepuff.

I'm interested in not sure.

I'm currently with no one.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm pretty quiet but friendly. I love being around people, even if I'm a bit of a wallflower. I just don't like to stand out too much, to be honest. I guess that makes me the total opposite of my sister. I do like helping people, and enjoy making other people feel better around themselves. I guess I'm a people pleaser.

My background story is I'm the youngest daughter of Darius and Miranda Hall. I live in London with them, as well as my older sisters Rose and Claire. My dad works as a solicitor in a law firm, and my mum works as an accountant. My sisters go away every year to a school in Scotland, though they couldn't say much more than that for a while. They finally admitted to me that they attended a school for magic, which surprised me. I didn't know that magic was real until then.

We're pretty normal, unless you count a lot of odd stuff that happens every now and then. My sister put someone up on a flagpole once, and I accidentally blew up one of my reading books. Rose said that she was actually surprised, but happy for me, but she never said why, and neither would my parents. So weird. Claire is probably who I'm closer to in terms of my sisters, since she was around me longer, anyway. Anyway, all the weird stuff me and my sisters do is because we're witches. I think it's pretty cool. Means that we're unique. Also means that I get to go to school with Rose and Claire now.

I enjoy animals, tomatoes, sweet things, being outdoors, and swimming.

I despise bugs of all kinds, slimy things, being stuck inside, arguing, and lima beans.

I look like this.

My wand is a smooth and pliable willow and unicorn hair, 12 3/4 inches.

My pet is a rabbit named Peaches.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:49 pm
xxXxxClaire Hall, Non-Player Character 2/2/15xxXxx

Hi, my name is Claire Hall

I'm a Female

I'm 15 years old.

My birthday is March 10th

My dream job is to help sick animals.

My blood status is Muggleborn

The school I'm at is Hogwarts

The house I'm in is Hufflepuff

I'm interested in Guys

I'm currently with no one

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a very outgoing, cheerful and friendly girl. I'm always running around doing something, and my mind is always really scrambled because I like to think of a lot of stuff at once. I tend not to be very organized with my thoughts but I'm capable of keeping track of everything and only confuse others when they try to get answers from me. It's probably because I tend to talk a lot, which my mother says is a charming trait of mine. It's never a dull moment around me.

My background story is quite uninteresting, actually. I was born the middle child of my big family. My father, Darius Hall, works as a barrister in downtown London while my mother, Miranda Hall is an accountant. Not the most exciting jobs, I know. I always wanted to be a nurse, but my main dream is to be a vet and attend to sickly animals because I love them and it makes me so sad when I see an animal that is hurt. I was born and raised in London, and I guess I lived a pretty normal childhood with loving parents and great siblings. Rose, my older sister, is my role model. She's very tough and very confident, and I love that about her because whenever I was teased as a kid she would always come to my rescue. She seems a bit temperamental at times, like when she threw a boy onto a flag pole or something (i'm not quite clear about what happened, I wasn't at the scene but everyone talked about it at school) but I still love her nonetheless. My younger sister Tabitha is only two years younger, but I really felt like a big sister for the few years that Rose was off at school in Scotland. I love my sisters dearly, and i'm quite excited to be attending the same school as Rose this year, although I'm doubtful that I'll be in any of her classes seeing as I'll only be in first year while she's in her fourth. I don't know how my sister will react to seeing me in the hallways... though i'm sure she's as excited for the new school year as I am. (That's a lie, I think I'm more excited). As for my little sister Tabitha, I'm genuinely going to miss her and it's going to be really hard for me to be apart from her for so long, after having spent those three years together with her while Rose was in Scotland. You see, the school I will be attending is quite a ways away from London, and I'm not quite sure if mother or father will be able to visit. Either way, Hogwarts is going to be a great experience, I can just feel it.

I enjoy furry/fuzzy animals, sweets, drawing, singing, playgrounds and open fields where I can run around.

I despise being dirty, being sick, bullies and rude people in general, thieves, and math

I'm afraid of insects and spiders, horror/ghost movies.

My strengths are learning rather quickly and a photographic memory

My flaws are that i'm severely disorganized and tend to be very messy in terms my thoughts and my notes and documents and handwriting.

I look like a young Chloe Moretz

My wand is a 10.5", Apple, with Demiguise Hair

My pet is a a grey and black scottish fold kitten named Pistachio

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
To be added eventually

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
To be added eventually

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I've studied opera since I was seven years old and though I may not be fluent in the languages I can sing in, my pronunciation is supposedly spot-on according to my vocal coaches.

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:07 pm
xxxxxxx𝓣𝓱𝒆𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓽𝓾𝓼 𝑀𝒾𝓀𝒶𝑒𝓁 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓼-ℋ𝓪𝓵𝓵xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Theodotus Mikael Ellis-Hall (Neé Marinos)
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Theo, Dot
xxxAɢᴇ: 23
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: 11 January 2026
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Halfblood
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Unknown
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Capricorn
xxxBirth Stone: Garnet
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: 10.5 inches Beech with Unicorn Tail Hairs, Springy with Bent Shaft
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Ian Nelson; Nathan Sharp (Later); Nicholas D'Agosto (Adult)

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ: Hufflepuff
xxxYᴇᴀʀ/Class Of: 2044

xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Asᴛʀᴏɴᴏᴍʏ - {O}
xxxxx⇾Cʜᴀʀᴍs - {A}
xxxxx⇾Dᴇꜰᴇɴᴄᴇ Aɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Dᴀʀᴋ Aʀᴛs - {A}
xxxxx⇾Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ Mᴀɢɪᴄ - {D}
xxxxx⇾Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴs - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Tʀᴀɴsꜰɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - {A}
xxxxx⇾Aʀᴛ - {A}
xxxxx⇾Cᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ Mᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs - {O}
xxxxx⇾Hᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ - {A}
xxxxx⇾Mᴜsɪᴄ - {O}
xxxxx⇾Mʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ - {EE}

xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Asᴛʀᴏɴᴏᴍʏ - {O}
xxxxx⇾Cʜᴀʀᴍs - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Dᴇꜰᴇɴᴄᴇ Aɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Dᴀʀᴋ Aʀᴛs - {P}
xxxxx⇾Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ - {A}
xxxxx⇾Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴs - {O}
xxxxx⇾Tʀᴀɴsꜰɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Aʀᴛ - {A}
xxxxx⇾Cᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ Mᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs - {O}
xxxxx⇾Hᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Mᴜsɪᴄ - {O}
xxxxx⇾Mʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ - {A}

xxxAᴄᴄᴏʟᴀᴅᴇs:
xxxxx⇾ Prefect

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Baker/Chef at I Like You A Latte
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Celebrity Chef

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ: Theo is always nice to people, and he loves making friends. He always likes to talk to people and offer encouragement all around.
xxxxxMᴜsɪᴄᴀʟ: Theo loves music, particularly guitar. He sings a lot and loves to dance about as he works.
xxxxxCᴀʟᴍ: Despite his talkative nature, Theo is pretty laid-back and easy-going. He never gets his knickers in a twist, even in stressful situations.
xxxxxRᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ: Theo has a positive attitude, but he's very understanding of the possible bad in the world. He knows that every up has a down, left has a right, and all that can be good can be bad. He's willing to admit he's not always prepared or whatever the situation calls for.
xxxxxCʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ: Theo loves things that let him express his creativity, including his favorites, cooking and music. He loves coming up with exciting new recipes and songs, it only to make his friends happy.
xxxxxHᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʙʟᴇ: Theo's very receptive when it comes to peoples' needs, and he is good at doing little things to insure people are always happy and comfortable, regardless of what might be going on.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Cooking
xxxxx⇾ Music
xxxxx⇾ Board Games
xxxxx⇾ People-Watching
xxxxx⇾ Talking

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Darkness
xxxxx⇾ Fire
xxxxx⇾ Screechy Music
xxxxx⇾ Racists
xxxxx⇾ Tofu

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Cooking
xxxxx⇾ Playing Guitar
xxxxx⇾ Talking

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Creativity
xxxxx⇾ Laid-Back Nature

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Always Hungry
xxxxx⇾ Overly Trusting

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ To be a Celebrity Chef
xxxxx⇾ Be a Rockstar Guitarist

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Being Eaten by Sharks
xxxxx⇾ The Dark

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Theo was born in London to his mother, a pureblood, who had left her home in Greece. Her family would be ashamed she had a child with a muggle, or something like that. She kept him safe until he was three, then decided she needed to go home. He was left standing on the stoop of an orphanage with nothing but his coat, mittens, and name. He didn't even speak English! Luckily, the lady there took him in and taught him the local language, even if he did sound a bit goofy trying to speak it. He found a home at Wool's, though he often dreamed of life outside the walls. Theo met and quickly fell in love with a sweet couple, and the whole issue was made better by Aine being their friend too. Now they were adopted, which meant brother and sister. He'd always wanted a big sister! Now Theo gets to help his Momma Rose at work, and he has tons of fun, not just keeping busy, but simply getting to be beside his family.

xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
In Theo's first year, he didn't do terribly much, aside from get sorted into Hufflepuff. He made a few friends and discovered the kitchen, but he didn't have any big, life changing events. Second year brought him closer to his friends, he also found a great recipe for sugar cookies, which he tried out at the grand opening of the Drama Club. Luckily, lots of people tasted them, so he got a lot of good feedback. Upon going home for the summer, the family got to go to Haiti for Aine's puberty-ceremony thingy, and that was a boatload of fun!
The summer after third year was interesting for Theo. He'd started the awkward journey of puberty that year, and thus it meant he was off to Haiti for a dream-vision with some village elders. While he was annoyed about all the dietary restrictions, he had a pretty fun time. Plus, he found his guardian, a mouse, and got a neat tattoo on his wrist and down his arm. Well, he thought it was pretty cool, anyway.
The summer following sixth year turned out to be a rather introspective time for Theo. He finally came to terms with his sexuality, and more importantly, his massive crush on one of his best friends. Maybe he'd grow enough courage to ask him on a date? Maybe with brownies....

xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
After graduating with good grades (and a boyfriend!) Theo set out to make his mark on the culinary world. This started out by him getting a job at a little cafe/coffee shop. He also sold a bunch of fancy treats at the 2045 Magizology Festival.

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ: Nathaniel Ellerly
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: Nath Ellerly
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: Aine Ellis-Hall, Galen Hall, Ferdie Delacroix, Gertie Adelwood, Gabby Stanford,
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: none ever?
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Aoide Marinos (Birth Mother), Rose and Nell Ellis-Hall (Adopted Mothers), Aine Ellis-Hall (Adoptive Sister), Galen Hall (Cousin)
xxxPᴇᴛ: Eastern Screech Owl named Copper (χαλκός)

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Anything (except tofu)
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Teal
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Giraffes
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Sᴏɴɢ: Try Everything - Shakira
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Bᴏᴏᴋ: Cookbooks

xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Guitar
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English, Greek, Little bits of Hatian and Scottish
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: English, Greek/Scottish when angry  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:08 pm
xxxxÁ I N ExxxM A C H AxxxE L L I S - H A L L xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxN O N x P L A Y E R xC H A R A C T E Rxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Áine or just Áin

AGE 15

BIRTHDAY 08 January 2025

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND 11 inches, Alder, Leprechaun Hair, Springy, Bent Shaft

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Thylane Blondeau [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Gryffindor

YEAR/CLASS OF Fifth Year

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Transfiguration
                  Divination

WORST LESSONS
                  Alchemy
                  Herbology
                  History of Magic

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Indiana Jones

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ EXCITABLE Aine is a kid, so she is of course excitable. She loves new things and could throw a party for just about anything and any reason. She is loving and sweet and happy to do most anything as long as she is with people she trusts.
              ■ CLEVER She learns things quickly and picks up on talents rather easily. She finds it easy to understand just about anything with a little bit of time and practice. Its not quite intelligence but just a knack for learning. She never puts herself to one talent, instead choosing to do many.
              ■ FEARFUL She's afraid of a lot of things. She didn't use to be, but with everything she has been through, its hard not to be. She cries at night a lot and has nightmares. She doesn't like to sleep alone and is scared of water, people, almost anything really. It takes a long time for her to warm up to people.
              ■ IMAGINATIVE Aine has a huuuge imagination. She loves to think about new worlds and create characters and play out dreams. She spends most of her time in her own head and dreams of becoming a writer one day if she can't be Indiana Jones.
              ■ PLAYFUL She is very playful once she warms up to you. She has at least 50 imaginary friends and will introduce them all to you if you ask. She loves to play games and chatter about her own lands and times. She will talk for hours once she likes you. She also loves to come up with new games and play old games. Anything that involves running or talking or having a good time is game for her.
              ■ ADVENTUROUS She's fearful but also adventurous. If she's with someone who will protect her and she trusts, she'll do almost anything. Literally she is game for anything as long as she is with someone she trusts. Tree climbing, wandering, hiking, story telling, camping etc. You name it, she'll do it, as long as she has her companion with her.

Sweets
                  Animals
                  Pokemon
                  Games

DISLIKES
                  Fish
                  Sea Monsters
                  Porcelain Dolls
                  Classical Music
                  Plants

HOBBIES
                  Writing
                  Reading
                  Baking

STRENGTHS
                  Imagination
                  Cleverness

WEAKNESSES
                  Fearful
                  Quiet

FEARS
                  Sea Monsters
                  Swimming

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD Aine was born to a young woman in Scotland who had no want of the child. By the time she was 3 months old, she was abandoned to her father. Her father was rather upset by her existence and took it out on her. As she grew his anger did too, since she looked exactly like her mother. By the time she was 2 he was beating her black and blue. By the time she was 6, the cops finally got involved and took her from his custody. Of course she was just dumped in an orphanage which was only slightly better. Since then, she has lived at Wool's and has become close friends with a Greek boy there. She was later adopted by a nice mummy and mama and became part of the Ellis-Hall family.

She has since begun to get over her fear of men at least to the point where she can interact with them without have a panic attack. She has many uncles whom she even adores. She is very excited to be going to school now even though leaving her family behind is a rather scary idea to her, she is being brave and doing her best to face it with all her courage.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR Aine joined school with a lot of enthusiasm and a bit of fear. She was promptly sorted into Gryffindor and immediately flourished there. She didn't make many friends, but that was okay with her. She was sure she would make some soon! And Dot was joining school next year!
              SECOND YEAR Her second year was pretty mundane. She continued to try out for quidditch and she spent time making more friends which was nice.
              THIRD YEAR Aine's third year was spent a lot of time on her own. She worked at school and Quidditch of course,
              but she knew this summer would be her trip to Haiti to find her spirit animal or whatever and that was nerve wracking. What if a spirit animal didn't choose her?

FOURTH YEAR In Haiti she found her spirit animal... which had been interesting and fun. The whole fasting no sugar or meat crap was boring, but finding her spirit animal was fun. The tattoo hurt but was worth it. She now had her Red Panda guide looking after her forever. The rest of her year was fun, and she became a starter for her quidditch team.
              FIFTH YEAR Information
              SIXTH YEAR Information
              SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Rose Ellis-Hall - Mama, Chantale Ellis-Hall - Mummy, Theodotus Ellis-Hall - Brother, Claire Hall - Aunt, Galen Hall - Cousin, Jarai and Gerald Ellis - Grandparents, Loki Ellis - Uncle, Natassa Lovell - Aunt, Naitanna Hawthorne - Aunt, Cydney Ellis - Aunt, Joseph Hawthorne - Uncle, Leslie Lovell - Uncle, Jackson Hawthorne, Wilson Hawthorne, London Hawthorne, Zachary Whitethorne, Gideon Edgeworth, Isabella Hawthorne, Ridley Lovell, Mahalia Ellis, Desiree Whitethorne, Aiobhal McHalen - Cousins
          FRIENDS Theodotus Ellis-Hall, Drew, Gertie, Myron, Gabby, Wallis, Chance, Anandi
          BEST FRIEND Theodotus Ellis-Hall
          SPOUSE/BOY/GIRLFRIEND/CRUSH Name
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS Snowy Owl named Cerridwen

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:01 pm
xxxxC H A N T A L ExxxM I R I A MxxxE L L I S - H A L L xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Nell

AGE 49

BIRTHDAY 19 August 2007

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 11in. Rowan wood Aethonan feather

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

FACECLAIM Raven Symone [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx

HOUSE Hufflepuff

YEAR/CLASS OF 2025

BEST LESSONS
                  Care of Magical Creatures
                  Herbology
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  Transfiguration
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts
                  Potions

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ EE
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Art ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Healing ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
                  World Studies ~ EE

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms~ EE
                  Herbology ~ EE
                  Potions ~ A
                  Art ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Healing ~ A
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ EE

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Magizoologist

DREAM JOB Definitely what I'm doing now

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ HYPER Nell can very rarely keep still for longer than a few minutes which is an asset for her job working with her magical creatures. Not so much when waiting in line for something.
              ■ FRIENDLY She is always the first to offer a hand and a smile to an unknown person and always willing to gain a new friend and ally. She can also be a tad overbearing in her vie for friendship but that's another story.
              ■ EXCITED To go along with her hyperness, Nell can also become excitable at the drop of a hat. Or rather at the sight of a very cute animal or baby. Though the latter is more directed towards her children now but still.
              ■ HELPFUL Nell loves to help people and animals which is part of the reason she became a magizoologist. Sometimes her help can be a tad unwarranted but she likes to believe they just hadn't realized they needed her help until she was finished.
              ■ LOYAL Once she has gained a friend she will strive to keep that friend for the remainder of their days. She would go high and low for them which is saying something since she has a fear of heights.
              ■ DETERMINED In accordance with her Hufflepuff way of life, once Nell has started or come to a goal she will do everything in her power to achieve it. No matter the goal or obstacle or task she set for herself she will find a way either through or around it.

Drawing
                  Swimming
                  Being with her family
                  Reading

DISLIKES
                  Meat
                  Being talked down to
                  Being ignored
                  Whack-a-mole
                  Microwaves

HOBBIES
                  Learning and observing animals
                  Poker
                  Playing games with her children

STRENGTHS
                  Good connection with animals
                  Empathy

WEAKNESSES
                  Tends not to develop a complete opinion until others have voiced their own
                  She's a tad nosy

FEARS
                  Losing her family
                  Slaughterhouses

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I am the youngest daughter of her parents Gerald and Jarai Ellis of Scotland. My parents own a hotel/restaurant establishment in the tourist section of their small town where me, my twin older sisters Nastassia and Naitana, and my eldest brother Lochland work alongside their parents and separate employees. A turning point in my life I guess was when I was six witnessed Da gathering a shipment of live chickens to be taken and slaughtered. I couldn't help but bond with two of the chosen hens then nearly having a tantrum the likes of which wasn't seen since the Dublin Riots until it was agreed that I could keep them as pets. These chickens are still alive and are joined in happily harmony with my other pets. Although I am the baby of her family I'm not as spoiled as my older siblings try to say. Yeah I have about a dozen pets but I care and keep for every one of them, with everyone's help of course. And besides I know that her siblings love me, especially the way they sat me down and discussed how I should handle any type of situation while away from home. I've never really left Scotland except to visit her granme and grandpapa in Haiti and a bit worried I'll develop homesickness. I asked my brother Lochland how he was when he left for school and he also admitted to feeling it but says it passes after you get into the magics. Speaking of magic, when I realized my sisters couldn't do the sort me and Loki could, I decided that I would delve into their studies so they wouldn't feel left out. Doing so gave me a chance to learn and appreciate different art forms, me favorite being sketching, along with different languages. To the date I know Scottish, English, Haitian, small bits of Spanish, French, and a few curse words in German (courtesy of Loki).

SCHOOL YEARS
                  My first few years away at Hogwarts were....odd to say the least. I made a small group of friends but didn't officially meet my best friend until my second year, a Slytherin girl by the name of Marina Aldred. She's a bit of a tough cookie but I managed to worm my way in. Another good friend of mine is Ada Blythe, another Hufflepuff. She's a bit shy but very fun and really good at plants. My third year started a bit rocky concerning the battle me and Marina had gone to the summer before but I suppose it was worth it for what came afterwards. Another friend of mine, Rose, questioned me about it and we ended up kissing! Rather awkwardly I should mention. We tried to avoid each other for a few weeks but ultimately confronted one another to make up and are now, of course, dating. I am, undoubtedly, very happy with this outcome. My fourth year was rather boring except for that random guy with a white mask sneaking up on us, creepy! The good stuff happened the summer before when I went to Haiti to visit my grandparents. We did our ancestral ritual for finding our spirit guardian and I've got my protector tattooed on me! It hurt like hell but worth it! Fifth year was horribly hectic! Between running around being a prefect (which is totally and completely awesome! Especially the bathroom), studying for OWL' s and making sure Rose was studying for her OWL's (cheeky girl that she is) I was pooped! Then there was the random assortment of people falling asleep and I was just run ragged, but thankfully everything was settled and I even got some super good news for next year! Sixth year was also rather uneventful, except for the Fall Festival. I never got to go because of a cold but I heard about a hoard of raging vampires attacking everyone, it was just awful! But other than that everything was rather quiet and easy, especially since I dropped Transfiguration, woot! My last year at Hogwarts was certainly filled with surprises. First Dhyl committed suicide sort of killing the happy mood that was our last year, and then that terrible thing with Hawthorne's. But there was some happiness as well. Gryffindor apparently lost its losing streak, everyone did awesome on their NEWT's (though I will be having words with Rose) now that I've graduated I'm putting my application in to be a Magizoologist and living with Rose and Claire. It's the start of a whole new life!

POST GRADUATION 2026~ HOLYCHEESEANDCRACKERS LIFE HAS GONE BESERK. So first of all my friend Ada was pregnant-PREGNANT-and she gave birth to the most adorable looks babies on the face of the earth but the really shocking thing is the fact that the father and sperm donor is a RUDDY VAMPIRE. So, yeah, that took a while to wrap my brain around but it's not like she can help who she falls in love with! And they're so adorable together really. Also! My sister Tanna is engaged and about to be wed and I'm suuper excited! This will be the first time actually being in a wedding since I'll be a bridesmaid and I'm completely thrilled!

2027~OK! So Ada gave birth to the most ADORABLE TWINS EVER and I was a bridesmaid in her wedding which was so beautiful and I swear I cried like twice. I was also a bridesmaid in my sister Tanna's wedding which was also beautiful and I'm pretty sure I was crying since the night before the wedding. But anyway! Life's been pretty busy with me trying to finish up my training and all but it's also never been better!

2028~ I finally finished my training! I'm a fully licensed Magizoologist!! Also, TANNA GAVE BIRTH TO THE TWO MOST BEAUTIFUL BABIES I HAVE EVER SEEN EVER!! I might be a little biased because I'm their Auntie but whatever! They are so cute and even identical just like Tassy and Tanna! Speaking of babies, even Loki's in on the madness since he and his girlfriend are also pregnant and also with a little boy. Looks like it's up to me and Tassy to tip the scales back in the female's favor but I don't think Tassy's going to be working on that any time soon. Oh well, more babies for me!

2030~ MARINA GAVE BIRTH TO THE ABSOLUTE MOST BEAUTIFUL GINGER BABE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. Like seriously, Gideon is such a little cutie!! I can't wait until me and Rose have a couple of our own. I'm thinking four but I'm willing to negotiate!

2032~ Rose finallyfinallyFINALLY proposed and I of course said yes and in a spur of the moment decision we also added two little ones into our small family. Ohmygoddess. I have a small family!!

3034~ Rose and I said our vows in front of all our family and friends I'm so happy I could cry again.

3039~ Life has continued on rather beautifully for me and my family. Little ones are being added almost daily between my sisters and my friends and to be honest, I've been feeling a little bit of the baby bug. I was a tad nervous to bring it up to Rose since we both decided to put a halt while dealing with poor Aine but she's actually considering it! Maybe this time next year I'll have another little bundle of joy!

2041~ It actually took a lot less convincing than I thought to get Rose back at the orphanage! We went looking for maybe a toddler this time and ran into the absolute cutest little thing named Lulu playing legos. It took absolutely no time at all for both of us to fall for her and before long we were welcoming her home.

2047~ Lulu decided instead of Hogwarts to attend Behanzin in Haiti. It's a little heartbreaking knowing she'll be so far but she seemed excited so I swallowed down everything until she was gone and then unleashed it all on poor Rose. Thank goodness for the mail boxes or I might've actually lost my mind!

2048~ Galen has taken over Sugarplum's as the owner and we couldn't be more supportive! I did warn him though that this meant he had to definitely control his sugar intake but I think it fell on deaf ears.

2049~ Theo was finally able to open his own shop in Hogsmeade making me the absolute proudest mother. Everything there is absolutely delicious and I may have bragged about it more than I should at the sanctuary. I'd love to instead brag about an engagement in my son's future but Rose says I'm being pushy.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
              Wife: Rose Ellis-Hall
              Children: Aine Ellis-Hall, Theodotus Ellis-Hall, Louise Ellis-Hall
              Parents: Jarai and Gerald Ellis
              Siblings: Lochland Ellis, Nastassa Lovell, Naitanna Hawthorne
              In-Laws: Cydney Ellis, Joseph Hawthorne, Leslie Lovell
              Niblings: Galen Hall, Isabella, Jackson Hawthorne and Wilson Hawthorne, London and Mahalia Ellis, Zachary and Desiree Whitethorne, Gideon and Lucia Edgeworth, Ridley Lovell, Aiobhal McHalen, Elvira Hughes

FRIENDS Rose Ellis-Hall, Adalaide Whitethorne, Marina Edgeworth, Grace McHalen, Niall Hughes, Rick Drage, Milo Abrams, Kenji Apostle, Damien Edgeworth, Dominic McHalen
              BEST FRIEND Marina Edgeworth
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Rose Ellis-Hall
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Ashen Faced owl name Soot and a rescue cat named Snow to name a few

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:31 pm
xxxxG A L E NxxxQ U I N NxxxH A L L xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Gale

AGE 19

BIRTHDAY January 2nd, 2026

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND Blackthorn and augurey feather, 12 3/4 inches, rigid and knobby

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Cameron Boyce [x]

LANGUAGES English, Spanish

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2044

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

HONORS Gryffindor Prefect

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Unsure

OWL SCORES
                  ♑︎ Astronomy ~ A
                  ♑︎ Charms ~ E
                  ♑︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  ♑︎ Herbology ~ A
                  ♑︎ History of Magic ~ A
                  ♑︎ Potions ~ E
                  ♑︎ Transfiguration ~ A
                  ♑︎ Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  ♑︎ Curebreaking ~ A
                  ♑︎ Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ O
                  ♑︎ Music ~ E
                  ♑︎ Wandless Magic Practice ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  ♑︎ Charms ~ A
                  ♑︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  ♑︎ Potions ~ E
                  ♑︎ Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  ♑︎ Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ O
                  ♑︎ Music ~ A

◊ WILLFUL Gale is quite stubborn when he wants to be. He doesn't like budging from something if he knows he's right, and refuses to back down when someone challenges him. He also will act contrary to whatever someone else wants if he finds that he doesn't like the individual.
              ◊ PROTECTIVE Galen is actually quite protective of those he cares about. He'll step into any fight if he sees someone harassing his friends and family, and won't hesitate to stand his ground when necessary. He always tries to help get people out of bad situations he might see.
              ◊ FRIENDLY Galen is quite friendly and won't hesitate to try making new friends. He's usually the one to crack jokes to break the ice, and always offers a helping hand when people need one. He doesn't see the need to be rude or belligerent, though there can be times he is to people he doesn't like.
              ◊ PLAYFUL Galen's actually pretty playful when he's hanging around friends. He doesn't mind goofing off or acting silly, even going as far as to make jokes often. He also doesn't see how he has to be serious all the time, as he'd rather have fun than act as though everything was all-business.
              ◊ QUIET Galen's pretty quiet when not around friends or family. It's not that he's shy, he just doesn't see the need to draw attention to himself unless he has to. He'd rather not be the one to start fights either, instead working to find a more peaceful solution first.
              ◊ INSECURE Despite everything, Galen's actually pretty insecure. He's not sure about how people react to him at times, and he's especially not sure about if he's good enough for anything. He hides this quite well behind smiles and false confidence, though at times it can bleed through.

Fantasy stories
                  Relaxing
                  Rock music
                  Fried foods

DISLIKES
                  Arrogance
                  Pity parties
                  Being bored
                  Bees
                  Being alone

HOBBIES
                  Video games
                  Reading
                  Running

STRENGTHS
                  Cheering people up
                  Hiding how he feels

WEAKNESSES
                  Stubborn
                  Insecure

FEARS
                  Drowning
                  Not living up to what his parents wanted

CHILDHOOD Galen was born to Wayne and Ivonette Hall, a muggle couple while they were visiting family in London. They returned to Ohio with their son, where Gale grew up, often playing with his friends around the neighbourhood and having a pretty normal childhood. That is, until he exhibited magic for the first time at age six. His cousin was visiting for the week and he accidentally turned her hair bright blue. His parents were horrified at first, until Rose explained that it was just magic, and changed her hair back to normal. His parents were a bit apprehensive about the whole thing, but decided to trust their niece about the incident since she had apparently known something about magic.

However, Galen's life changed forever when his parents left him with neighbours for a week while taking a cruise. A storm hit their boat and sank it, costing the lives of several passengers including Galen's parents. As a result, Galen ended up having to live with Rose, as his parents specified in their wills that she was the best person to take him in after their untimely demise.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR Galen's first year was alright. He was sorted into Gryffindor, even though he wasn't sure about how he'd like the British school system. All in all, it wasn't a bad start for school.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Second year was okay for Galen. He tended to keep to himself instead of getting out much, though he actually enjoyed being back at school. Overall, it was a quiet year for him.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Third year was pretty quiet for Galen all things considered. He kept busy with new classes and stayed more or less to himself. Otherwise he wasn't very busy.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Fourth year for Galen was pretty quiet. He still kept to himself and worked on his studies, though occasionally he would sneak down to the kitchens with his cousin to snack on whatever Theo made that day.
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Fifth year found Galen with a new position on top of worrying over OWLs: prefect status. He was surprised, though Theo also made prefect so the two ended up spending time patrolling the halls.
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Galen found himself quite bored sixth year. Granted, he'd cut down on his course load, but he ended up watching his cousin more and more hang around one of his friends and Galen noticing that they might like each other. Galen found the whole thing amusing enough not to tease Theo too much about it.
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Seventh year was a blur of working on exams and studying for said exams. He also hung out with one of his classmates, Delphina Meadows. All in all, it wasn't a bad end to his time in school.

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY
                  Parents - Wayne Hall, Ivonette Hall (both deceased)
                  Aunts/Uncles - Darius Hall, Miranda Hall (both deceased)
                  Cousins - Rose Ellis-Hall, Claire Hall, Tabitha Hall (deceased), Theodotus Ellis-Hall, Aine Ellis-Hall

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Theodotus Ellis-Hall
                  Delphina Meadows
                  Name
                  Name

SIGNIFICANT OTHER None
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Rat named Big Cheese

UPDATED 1/15/19xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Age and Yearxxxxxx
          Bioxxxxxx
          OWLs and NEWTs added
          xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:27 pm
xxxxL O U I S ExxxA N D R É ExxxE L L I S - H A L L xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Lulu

AGE 23

BIRTHDAY 17 March 2036

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND 10½ inch Ash wood, Demiguise hair core, pliable with a knobby texture

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION No idea

FACECLAIM Willow Smith [x]

LANGUAGES English and some Haitian Creole

ATTENDED Behanzin School of Voodoo and Witchcraft

LOA Simbi

CLASS OF 2054

BEST LESSONS
                Star gazing
                COMC
                Transfiguration

WORST LESSONS
                Potions
                Cursebreaking
                Theology

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Barista (pending)

DREAM JOB Something...colorful

ONS SCORES
                Astronomy ~ O
                Charms ~ EE
                Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                Herbology ~ EE
                History of Magic ~ A
                Potions ~ EE
                Transfiguration ~ EE
                Animagi ~ O
                Alchemy ~ EE
                Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                Casting ~ EE
                Conjuring ~ EE
                Divination ~ EE
                Musical Arts ~ O
                Rituals ~ EE
                Star Gazing ~ EE

TSPSS SCORES
                Astronomy ~ O
                Charms ~ EE
                Herbology ~ EE
                Potions ~ EE
                Transfiguration ~ EE
                Animagi ~ O
                Alchemy ~ A
                Casting ~ EE
                Conjuring ~ O
                Divination ~ EE
                Musical Arts ~ O
                Rituals ~ EE
                Star Gazing ~ EE

◊ BRIGHT Lulu enjoys asking questions about all manners of things or even coming up with her own conclusions for how stuff is or comes to be made.
            ◊ CREATIVE The joy of building or creating something from nothing is one of her favorite feelings as well as a point of pride for her. She enjoys creating different things or even just making them "better"
            ◊ ACTIVE Lulu barely stays completely still for certain activities unless she's trying really hard or she knows something better will happen. Like waiting for cookies to bake or to see a rainbow.
            ◊ WITHDRAWN Since her placement at the orphanage she's been closed off from other people, afraid that once she likes them they'll leave her too.
            ◊ SENSITIVE Lulu pays attention to the things around her so she's not caught off guard. Though she can tell when there's broccoli for dinner or cookies hidden in the bread box, she can still never figure out how bathtime and bedtime sneak up on her.
            ◊ KINDLY Though withdrawn, if approached she's still nice to others and makes sure to not deliberately step on many bugs.

Makeup tutorials
                Making art
                Puzzles
                Lego's

DISLIKES
                Peanut butter
                Sitting still for extended periods
                Carrots
                When people ask to touch her hair
                Healthy desserts-its an oxymoron

HOBBIES
                Practicing her makeup
                Sculpting
                Learning to cook

STRENGTHS
                Imaginative
                Brave

WEAKNESSES
                Has little patience
                Can be withdrawn from other people

FEARS
                Lightning
                Burning the house down

CHILDHOOD Louise was born to two very young in love parents much to both of their parent's disappointments. Her mother, Colette, had been in her final year of secondary while her father, Martin, was a freshman in college. Both sets of parents, grandparents by then, had suggested that they put their daughter up for adoption since neither thought they were ready for the responsibility but neither listened. Once Colette graduated, she moved out of her parents' home to an efficiency flat with her boyfriend and both worked in order to provide for their small family as well as save money for the chance of them continuing their education. Lulu was well loved by both parents until the age of two years old when her father was caught in a fire at the restaurant he worked in along with several others. Her mother was beside herself with grief and depression causing her to lose her jobs and eventually end up homeless. In her last efforts, she contacted her parents who once again laid down the ultimatum that they would help her only if she gave her child up for adoption. Colette didn't want to accept but she knew she wasn't able to give her daughter the life she deserved so after much deliberation, she signed away her rights and left Lulu at Wool's Orphanage. Lulu didn't understand her mummy wasn't coming back for a good long while and would refuse to stray too far from the front door in case she missed her but after about a year and a long talk by the matron she slowly began to get used to the orphanage. She still wanted a home of her own but she liked the backyard of the orphanage especially after it rained so she could jump and play in puddles. Even if she would get in trouble for tracking mud into the house. When she was about four she met two women had apparently come to the orphanage for a baby and found her instead! Which was alright with her since babies couldn't even build lego's right. Nearly a year later they adopted her and she gained a humongous family that she's still learning all the names to.

SCHOOL YEARS
                She received an invitation to Behanzin in Haiti and after reading into it and hearing about it from aunts and uncles, she decided to attend there instead of Hogwarts. It was odd being so far away from her close family but the environment and the classes definitely helped with any homesickness she had. That and her fellow Simbi acolytes.
                Lulu enjoyed finally getting to go to Port with the others even if she did have a chaperone breathing down her neck the entire time. She joined both the astronomy and astrology clubs as well as participated in a few pick up games of football. She decided to try out for the football team and miraculously made it. She wasn't first string at first but it was still fun to play. During a visit to port, she and a few friends snuck away from their chaperone and made it to a piercing parlor following a bet made back at school. While she hadn't planned on it, she ended up getting a septum piercing and wondering how she'll explain it to her mothers. By the end of her scholastic career, Lulu has accumulated two football trophies, a host of new friends, various new piercings, and one new little sister.

POST GRADUATION After graduation, she didn't really have any major plans. She knew what she'd like to do (which was allot) but had no real set time points. So to keep busy and make some money, she got a barista job at the cafe in Diagon that her brother used to work at and to her immense surprise loves it. She's had to become a morning person due to school and now gets to use these powers for good! And make really cool concoctions while doing so! When she's not working, Lulu still creates and uploads music online to either a music share space and even made her own Youtube channel. She also regularly posts on her social media her different music and makeup looks either using herself or any number of friends/family member that she can corral into a seat. Roughly a year into it, she ran into an acquaintance from a party who seemed to remember her and ended up with a date from it. Lucas is very adorable in the way Great Danes are adorable though apparently this only makes sense to her. They've been dating roughly a year and Lulu really truly likes him and loves telling anyone who will listen about her awfully adorable boyfriend.

2058~After discussing it for a while with her family and her uncles, Lulu decided to go to the bank and take out a business loan and opened up her own music store in Diagon. Not to be confused with her aunts' who sells instruments while hers sells
            actual records and such. It took a long long while to open and she spent so much of it stressed out that it would flop but come opening...everything sorta clicked! Obviously she's not swimming Scrooge McDuck style through gold coins yet but she's also not yet been buried by the goblins so all in all she'd say she's doing pretty good for herself.

FAMILY
                Biological Parents - Colette Zuccola, Martin Bierman
                Adopted Parents: Rose and Chantale Ellis-Hall
                Siblings: Aine and Theodotus Ellis-Hall, Nkonazana Castilo
                Grandparents: Gerald and Jarai Ellis
                Uncles: Joseph Hawthorne, Lochland Ellis, Leslie Lovell
                Aunts: Naitanna Hawthorne, Cydney Ellis, Nastassia Lovell
                Great Aunts: Fanchon and Estelle Cohen
                Cousins: Galen Hall, Isabella, Jackson, and Wilson Hawthorne, London and Mahalia Ellis, Ridley Lovell

FRIENDS
                Theodotus Ellis-Hall
                Galen Hall
                Nasim Findlay-Abrams
                Reece Hayes
                Paulos Quiorga
                Nkona Castillo (coffeEllis-Hallcoffcoff)
                Roland Bishop
                Lucas Morris
                William Bennett

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Lucas Morris
            ENEMIES None
            PET A half-kneazle named Chi-chi

Family Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items