Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
Shop Owner Basics and Information (Must Read) (KA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:31 am
Diamond Wales
Owner Application

Hello, my name is Sera Avery

I would like to purchase Borgin and Burkes

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I'd been trying to figure out how to get into work for myself and discovered that this shop was for sale. I saved up for the place and bought it soon thereafter.

The things I love about this shop are Setting my own hours, the things I can collect, the secrets I learn working here, finding out everyone has a price, and building up a name for myself.

The things I despise about this shop are When people question my products, being unable to acquire new items, customers trying to argue my products lower than what I am willing to sell them for, finding help, idiots that don't realize I don't give refunds.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I'm also in the process of building up a black market of goods and services so I probably should include that.

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:11 pm
Owner Application

Hello, my name is Eulalia Bagley

I would like to purchase The Serendipity Lounge

How did I come to get this shop? Well... After traveling and performing in different parts of the UK and Europe, I decided to set my roots back in England and realize a long time dream in one swoop. I've always wanted to give someone that same wonderful experience I had and it's very profitable.

The things I love about this shop are The girls, the stage, watching the performances, watching people enjoy, being paid to micromanage.

The things I despise about this shop are Grabby customers, naggy customers, there's only so many hours in a day, the paperwork, bachelorette parties.

Essy ze Ninja

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:16 pm
Yukina101
Owner Application

Hello, my name is Eulalia Bagley

I would like to purchase The Serendipity Lounge

How did I come to get this shop? Well... After traveling and performing in different parts of the UK and Europe, I decided to set my roots back in England and realize a long time dream in one swoop. I've always wanted to give someone that same wonderful experience I had and it's very profitable.

The things I love about this shop are The girls, the stage, watching the performances, watching people enjoy, being paid to micromanage.

The things I despise about this shop are Grabby customers, naggy customers, there's only so many hours in a day, the paperwork, bachelorette parties.

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:42 pm
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Desiree Whitethorne

I would like to apply as a bartenderat D'Lux Gold.

The things I love about this shop are:
- The low lighting is good for my sensitive eyes
- It's a night job, so if I'm up in the morning hours it's because I haven't gone to bed yet rather than having to wake up early
- Flirting with strangers is basically in the job description
- It's super satisfying if someone is being harassed to come to their rescue and watch whatever jerk is doing the harassing slowly realize I'm a real threat
- Drunk people are bloody hilarious

The things I hate about this shop are:
- The noise, I have to wear special ear plugs to stand it
- Drunk people are hilarious but they can also be a pain in the arse
- People who can't tell the difference between 'flirting for work' and 'yeah you can totally follow me home!'
- All this booze and I'm not allowed to drink it on the clock
- I can always tell when someone's been using the loo for non-loo purposes and, like. Ew.

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:44 pm
Cara MiaKitty
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Desiree Whitethorne

I would like to apply as a bartenderat D'Lux Gold.

The things I love about this shop are:
- The low lighting is good for my sensitive eyes
- It's a night job, so if I'm up in the morning hours it's because I haven't gone to bed yet rather than having to wake up early
- Flirting with strangers is basically in the job description
- It's super satisfying if someone is being harassed to come to their rescue and watch whatever jerk is doing the harassing slowly realize I'm a real threat
- Drunk people are bloody hilarious

The things I hate about this shop are:
- The noise, I have to wear special ear plugs to stand it
- Drunk people are hilarious but they can also be a pain in the arse
- People who can't tell the difference between 'flirting for work' and 'yeah you can totally follow me home!'
- All this booze and I'm not allowed to drink it on the clock
- I can always tell when someone's been using the loo for non-loo purposes and, like. Ew.

Diamond Wales

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:54 am
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Virgil 'Dante' Ross

I would like to apply as a bouncer at Serendipity Lounge.

The things I love about this shop are: the hours, being able to get out of the house, not being consumed by the sun, being underestimated, showing troublemakers the door.

The things I hate about this shop are: people that assume I crossdress, people getting too grabby, having to restrain myself from breaking bones, having to hide my diet, people that wear too strong of perfume.

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: I am going to be upfront and honest, I am a vampire. My hours are very limited due to the need to stay out of the sun. As a result, I may not show up until sundown and after I have fed for the night.

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:55 am
Diamond Wales
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Virgil 'Dante' Ross

I would like to apply as a bouncer at Serendipity Lounge.

The things I love about this shop are: the hours, being able to get out of the house, not being consumed by the sun, being underestimated, showing troublemakers the door.

The things I hate about this shop are: people that assume I crossdress, people getting too grabby, having to restrain myself from breaking bones, having to hide my diet, people that wear too strong of perfume.

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: I am going to be upfront and honest, I am a vampire. My hours are very limited due to the need to stay out of the sun. As a result, I may not show up until sundown and after I have fed for the night.

Yukina101

Hired!  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:42 pm
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Daniel Shepard

I would like to apply as a bar tender at D'Lux.

The things I love about this shop are: working nights, getting to show off my wandless magic, being around other people, the music, and free drinks (sometimes).

The things I hate about this shop are: rude drunk people, vomiting in front of me, when the DJ occasionally sucks, people trying to skip out on their tab, and having to clean up the bar when the night's over.

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: Dez says you gotta hire me.

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 10:16 am
The Forgotten Weasley
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Daniel Shepard

I would like to apply as a bar tender at D'Lux.

The things I love about this shop are: working nights, getting to show off my wandless magic, being around other people, the music, and free drinks (sometimes).

The things I hate about this shop are: rude drunk people, vomiting in front of me, when the DJ occasionally sucks, people trying to skip out on their tab, and having to clean up the bar when the night's over.

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: Dez says you gotta hire me.

Diamond Wales

You're Hired!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:06 pm
Owner Application

Hello, my name is Akira Yamazaki

I would like to purchase Reality Bytes

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I had it in my head since I learned about magic that there was no way that magic and science couldn't coexist. As a result, when I figured out how to make electronics work in the wizarding world, I figured I'd open up a shop to sell my 'muggle curiosities'. Okay, so maybe I might have stretched the truth a bit when I signed the lease, but it's not like I'm selling evil cursed necklaces or something! It's just computers. Sheesh!

The things I love about this shop are Secretly thumbing my nose at the idea that magic and science can't coincide, working with what I love, being able to secretly work on what could be a magical 'net', the looks on some wizards' faces when they realize everything in here is muggle, helping to improve wizards' quality of life in my own way by dragging them into the 21st century.

The things I despise about this shop are People that look down on me for being muggleborn, people that mock me for selling 'muggle rubbish', people that can't seem to grasp the concept of a toaster, let alone a computer, hiding the fact that everything in my shop is enchanted to work around magic, that Callista comes in at least once a week to tut at my shop.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Um, yeah, this might be somewhat illegal, so when I catch wind of ministry inspectors, I hide all the electronics and instead have things like rubber ducks, an actual toaster, a doorknob, a can opener, etc, around the shop in place of my usual wares.

???

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:19 pm
Diamond Wales
Owner Application

Hello, my name is Akira Yamazaki

I would like to purchase Reality Bytes

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I had it in my head since I learned about magic that there was no way that magic and science couldn't coexist. As a result, when I figured out how to make electronics work in the wizarding world, I figured I'd open up a shop to sell my 'muggle curiosities'. Okay, so maybe I might have stretched the truth a bit when I signed the lease, but it's not like I'm selling evil cursed necklaces or something! It's just computers. Sheesh!

The things I love about this shop are Secretly thumbing my nose at the idea that magic and science can't coincide, working with what I love, being able to secretly work on what could be a magical 'net', the looks on some wizards' faces when they realize everything in here is muggle, helping to improve wizards' quality of life in my own way by dragging them into the 21st century.

The things I despise about this shop are People that look down on me for being muggleborn, people that mock me for selling 'muggle rubbish', people that can't seem to grasp the concept of a toaster, let alone a computer, hiding the fact that everything in my shop is enchanted to work around magic, that Callista comes in at least once a week to tut at my shop.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Um, yeah, this might be somewhat illegal, so when I catch wind of ministry inspectors, I hide all the electronics and instead have things like rubber ducks, an actual toaster, a doorknob, a can opener, etc, around the shop in place of my usual wares.

???

Accepted!  
Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas