Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
Lobby and Reception Area (Ground Floor) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:50 pm
Oh the river, oh the river, it’s running free.
And oh the joy, oh the joy it brings to me.
But I know it’ll have to drown me,
Before I can breathe easy
And I’ve seen it in the flights of birds,
I’ve seen it in you.
The entrails of the animals,
The blood running through.

User Image
Cora Mercy Walsh
~ Mother of Six ~ Healer ~ Former Pureblood Gryffindor ~
{feeling: concerned} {thinking: what happened?} {with: Darius, Virgil, and Verily} {at: St. Mungo's}

Cora rushed into the lobby at the sound of shouting, and surveyed the three teens. A brown haired boy with vivid green eyes was currently having a moment with a redhaired girl, while a nearby nurse was holding a limp girl with unnatural white hair. She looked like she was barely breathing. Another boy, who looked somewhat similar to the boy with green eyes, was clinging to her arm like a confused child. She came to them just in time to hear the redhaired girl speak. The poor nurse looked a little overwhelmed by the situation. Cora jumped into action. "Take her to a bed on the fourth floor, please," she addressed the nurse, nodding to the girl. "Get her stable, give her something to help with the breathing. I'll be up as soon as I can." She glanced at the three teens."As for you three, follow me. You're going to tell me exactly how you got all these injuries, who inflicted what on who, because it's pretty obvious there was a duel, and what spells you can remember using. I also need your names and your parents' names, and the name of the half dead girl you just brought in." The blonde woman paused for a moment, and then her curt tone softened. "I know you must be very scared, and I can't tell you that things will be alright, but I'm going to do my best to help her. But I need to know what happened, okay?" She stepped into the lift, holding the door for the teens. "Come on then. In you go. By the way, I'm Cora Walsh, and I'm going to be your Healer." She pushed the button for the fourth floor, spell damage. She had six children, and her oldest wasn't that much younger than these kids. Hopefully the Ministry wouldn't be coming down on their heads for underage magic, and she felt a motherly pull at her heart. But she needed to be professional about this, and get things done.

The phrase "working mother" is redundant.

*Exit to Fourth Floor*

Xistund

XxXDevil-Chan

On the sea, on the sea and land over land.
Creeping and crawling like the sea over sand.
Still I follow heartlines on your hand.
And there’s fantasy, there’s fallacy, there’s tumbling stone.
Echoes of a city that’s long overgrown.
Your heart is the only place that I call home,
I cannot be returned.
I know you can…

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Halfblood Fourth Year Single

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
                                                          Cause I
                                                          want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius saw the healer and nervously opened and closed his hand. He nearly forgot that he would have to explain how everyone got hurt. He was glad Virgil was still slightly out of it. He had no doubt that his half brother would have turned it all on him. He moved to follow her and tried to keep a cool head, Something that came hard to the boy. "Um I'm Darius Silver, Virgil Ross is the one with the broken nose and Jaslyn Ross is the girl who was just taken away. There parent is Shaw Ross but you won't be able to reach him."Darius said knowing Shaw could not do much behind bars. He had also failed to mention that the man was his father as well.

He tried to think of the spells that where casted in the fight."Um I mainly got hit with fire spells and Virgil got hit with a tree and a confusion spell after the fight, I can't really remember what Jaz got hit with."It was really an anger filled blur as much as he could remember. He looked at Verly for support as he followed the woman.

OOC: *Exit*

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
                                                          This isn't what I
                                                          wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

The Forgotten Weasley

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:38 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Single ♫

After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
                                                        And though I can't
                                                        υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
                                                        I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Verily blinked and stepped away from Darius when the nurse arrived. She turned to the woman and glanced at Jaslyn for a moment while the nurse asked her questions and Darius answered them to the best of his ability. She shrugged helplessly in answer. She hadn't been there when the dueling had started. She had only gotten to the clearing right as Jaslyn was hit, and with the thunder ringing out she hadn't been able to hear what spells were called out.

"I don't know what any of them were hit with. I only ran in at the last minute to try and stop them.... but it was to late. Jaslyn had been hurt and they were hurt... and it was just all so horrible." She whispered. Her voice was raw with shock. As she followed the nurse to the lift, she silently slid her hand into Darius' hoping for some ammount of comfort from him. She knew it was his sister that was hurt and dying and his battle, but she had been terrified of losing him and terrified for poor Jaslyn. She could still feel her heart pounding in her chest, adrenalin still pumping through her body.

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
                                                        I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
                                                        I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
                                                        Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Strictly speaking, it wasn't often Nowaki had the chance to go out. He did go out, of course- - - he probably could have phrased that slightly better than so- - - but he never really got to go out to visit here. Looking at the rundown, red-bricked record store, the brunette could quite honestly say that if he hadn't known there was a whole other world behind the dirty old front store-window and beyond the broken, half-dressed mannequins, he wouldn't have guessed it at all. Pursing his lips at the doll- - - the odd-looking thing, someone could honestly at least fix it up- - - Nowaki fingered his wand, absently rubbing his right wrist as the fabric of his coat rubbed painfully against the 'rash' on his wrist. Pressing the wand against the top of his palm, the younger Akiji ran it down all the way to the heel, murmuring the cutting spell as he did so, watching the red liquid well up and spill over from the sharp, if not slightly jagged wound.

. . . That probably wasn't deep enough. Pursing his lips thoughtfully again, Nowaki ran the tip of his wand all the way down his wrist, curving slightly in so as to make a plausible-looking rip on the fair-going-suspiciously-rashlike skin. He supposed questionable plants had their purposes.

Eugh, it looked horrible.

Perfect.

Walking into St. Mungo's was like walking into a vat of bleach- - - it smelled like clean, white death. Looking quite reasonably out of place with the hustle and bustle of the staff and the moaning and groaning of the patients, Nowaki stood tall among the afflicted figures, cutting a striking, straight figure against the messy background as a steady little pour of blood gushed from the deep cut with each pulse. Leaving a trail of red drops as he strode towards the front desk, the young man held his hand up, propping it with the other as he attempted to lessen the flow of his life-goop out. "Could I get to the third floor, please?" Oh, damn, he could feel himself paling. What the hell? Could one even feel themselves paling?

Looking up at him- - - the lady was really short- - - the receptionist eyed him warily, presumably searching for symptoms of the third-floor treatment-worthy on him. Knowing she was going to find none, the Asian rolled his eyes, propping the nicely drenched arm of his up and out. ". . . Have you been poisoned?" she asked at last, tearing her gaze away from his sleeve to look up at him.

He replied with a blank stare.

For God's sake, what the hell was this woman on?

"I have no idea, but I'm bleeding to death, so could I?" he asked again, tone calm and non-panicky. Well, at least, if he was going to die here, he'd go out with a little drama.

And yes, Yuya would find him, so that was okay too.

Waiting impatiently for the answer, Nowaki fidgeted, itching to go actually try and save his life now, and push that annoying lock out of his face. He'd get blood on him, though. Blood on his face- - - now, that was something he didn't really sit well with.

_ _ _ _____________________________________________

o o cxx;;xx HAVE MY BULLSHIT POST

Utsuha Moon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Healer || Nineteen

Chase yawned. Lime green did not suit him at all, for he who grew up with blue just felt slightly odd in another color. The Hogwarts graduate, now a full-time healer at St. Mungo's Hospital, still had a long way to go: he was naive to think that he could jump right in after getting his NEWT's. There were restrictions--tons of it--until he would get more experience. So, for now, he had to work under an aged healer until he was deemed knowledgeable enough to handle more "advanced" healing. Well, he wouldn't blame the system, because if he was dying, he would want a healer who knew what he was doing. Besides, there were much more spells, potions, and herbs unknown to the youth.

The seconds hand of a clock ticked nearby, and the minutes hand finally arrived on the mark that signaled it was time for Chase's hard-earned break. He discarded the latex gloves that he had been using. Frankly, he wasn't really keen on using magical versions of sanitation tools. It was scary. He might get laughed at, but for now, Chase would stick with muggle conventions.

The youth arrived at the ground floor, just to get a different view, but only to meet a young man leaking blood and talking to the receptionist. Damn. Chase went over to the man, nodded to the lady, "I will take care of it." He then addressed Nowaki, "Come with me."

Well that was a lie.

Legally, he couldn't do anything. "Third floor, right?"

Hopefully, the guy knew what he was doing. But third floor meant plant poisoning and fun stuff, meaning the wound might have more complications. Hopefully, the healers there can take care of it better than he could.

{ooc; accept my bullshit :u also, assume they have arrived at third floor?}

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte had barely noticed the two others that were at the Platform when both he and Lola apparated there along with Kenny, thankfully without any added injury. To him, at least. Once Kenny had disappeared again, Devonte had used his best intuitive skills to find a way to a hospital--St. Mungo's, he guessed was the best choice. He dragged Lola to somewhere that wasn't exactly crowded with people and stuck his wand out, summoning the Knight Bus and quickly climbing on--well, as quick as he possibly could with what was probably a broken leg and an unconscious girl on his shoulder. He told the driver to take them to St. Mungos as quick as he could, pressing two fingers against Lola's neck just to make sure she was still alive.

A pulse.. Good. He laid his head back for a moment, his heart pounding. What the ******** was up with that?!? Some send-off.. A deadly one. Once the bus came to a screeching halt, he picked Lola up again and listened to the driver instruct him how to get into the building itself. He maneuvered himself off and kept moving, despite the pain pretty much everywhere in his body. He hadn't been hit with an Unforgivable, so he supposed he couldn't complain too much. Once he made his way into the building, there were already people taking Lola from him and onto a stretcher, and before he could even question it, the same was being done to him.

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4