Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
Spell Damage (Sixth Floor) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:29 pm
Spell Damage

Found on the Sixth Floor

Addresses unliftable jinxes, hexes, incorrectly-applied charms, etc.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:39 pm
This is a roleplay area for visitors and healers.

Patients can be found in their individual beds (threads) here.

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:17 am
User ImageUser Image

Halfblood Fourth Year Single

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
                                                          Cause I
                                                          want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius paced the halls then sat by Jaz's door his arms around his legs then back to pacing, rinse and repeat. He was worried sick about his half sister but with Virgil there and now not confused by his spell he did not want to go in there, it would be like throwing a match in a firework factory. He also needed time to think things through he just been in a fight with Virgil, Jaslyn got hurt and may be dead for all he knows Ver kissed him and loved him again too much has been happen tonight and for all he know's he'd be kick out of Hogwarts for murder. Was the ministry after him, would they lock him up next to his father. He'd rather go out fighting then get arrested like that they would have to kill him before he'd went down... But what about Ver would they try and bring her in. Darius practically was ripping out his hair worrying and over thinking.

OOC: ...

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
                                                          This isn't what I
                                                          wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Single ♫

After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
                                                        And though I can't
                                                        υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
                                                        I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

As soon as Verily had been sure Jaslyn was in the safe hands of the nurse, she had wandered off to find an owl and send a letter. Now she was returning. She watched Darius switch between pacing and sitting and rolled her eyes slightly. She grabbed his arm before he could start pacing again and pulled him onto the ground to sit with her.

"Your sister is gonna be okay you know." She whispered, curling her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around her legs. She stared across the hall determinedly and chewed on her lip. "You and Virgil are going to get in trouble..... You could be expelled for this Dare." As much as it had hurt the past year to be in the same school as Darius while knowing how much she had hurt him, she would never in her life want him to be expelled. Even if he had been a bloody idiot and gotten into a duel with his prat of a brother.

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
                                                        I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
                                                        I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
                                                        Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cause I

Darius was dragged off by Verily and sat with her. He sighed a bit as she told him his sister was going to be fine. He was happy she was there for him.

And then he told her his fears and started to have a bit of a panic attack."I know"He curled up and hugged his legs. He checked his wand to make sure if it was still there. He bit his lip as he looked from one side of the hall to the other. Maybe if he could get out of the country he could transfer to another school would they let him do so?

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
                                                          This isn't what I

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:14 pm
User ImageUser Image 

And though I can't

Ver almost giggled as she watched Darius glance around suspiciously. It was like he thought wizards were just going to pop up out of nowhere and try and arrest him. She knew he was really worried though. She was worried too. "My dad can probably help." She quietly, reaching over to gently take his hand in hers and squeeze it reassuringly. "He's a school governor with high standings..... I don't think he can stop you from getting in trouble, but he can definitely stop you from getting expelled if it comes to that." She knew he could help, seeing as he had gotten her and Elli out of trouble when they'd gone on their first rescue mission for Darius. She chewed on her lip thinking about it. "Did Virgil throw the first spell?" She asked curiously. If Virgil had thrown the first spell, her father could easily make the case that Darius had only been using magic to protect himself from Virgil. And the underage rule didn't apply in cases of self-defense.

She blinked as she suddenly remembered. She had written Chance. She couldn't really say they were close friends, but she knew her fellow beater (and how much he cared about Jaslyn) to know that the boy was probably on his way here now. Also knowing her own violent tenedencies when it came to people she loved getting hurt and the similarities she saw between herself and Chance.... She didn't see that ending well for either Virgil or Darius. She gulped and glanced at Darius again.
                                                        "You should also probably know... I sent an owl to Chance...." She chewed on her lip and smiled sheepishly. "He's probably almost here... and wanting to beat your and Virgil's faces in....." 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cause I

Darius nodded a bit when she said his dad could help, he was hoping but he was doubtful also."Maybe"He said a bit dryly.

He looked up when she said that she sent a letter to Chance and he was out for blood"We would deserve it."He held himself closer just wanting to dig himself a hole and live there, can this get any worse.

This isn't what I

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image
User Image

The dawn is breaking... A light shining through... You're barely waking... And I'm tangled up in you...
                          I'm open, you're closed... Where I follow, you'll go... I worry I won't see your face... Light up again...User Image
                          Even the best fall down sometimes... Even the wrong words seem to rhyme...
                          Out of the doubt that fills my mind... I somehow find... You and I collide...

Grungy sneakers pounded against the clean tile of the hospital floor. The sound could be heard from down the corridor, even. Chance ran as fast as he could. After flooing to the hospital, he had set out his search for Jaslyn. He got a tip from the receptionist at the front desk in the lobby that a patient with Jaslyn's description had been checked in and brought to the fourth floor to be treated. So, he broke out in a sprint to find her. And here he was, running down the hall, breathing heavily as he glanced at each door, looking for the one that concealed his Jaslyn from him.

There, at the end of the corridor, were two familiar faces. Verily, who had sent him the letter informing him of Jaslyn's incident, and Darius, one of the two culprits behind her injury. Chance glared at the boy, his eyes alive with a deadly rage, as he raced towards them. When the boy finally reached the others, he stopped to catch his breath, still glaring at the Slytherin sitting on the floor before him. "You..." he muttered before jolting forward, grabbing Darius's shirt and pulling him to his feet. The Ravenclaw pinned the Slytherin to the wall with a single strong hand, his eyes daggers out for blood.

"Darius! You ******** idiot! How could you let this happen?!" Chance shouted, clenching his free hand into a tight ball. He raised his fist and shot it at the boy, hitting him square in the jaw. The Beater put all of his strength into that punch, wanting nothing more than to rip the boy apart, piece by piece. "I don't care if you and your brother fight! But you shouldn't have let that stupid, petty rivalry or whatever get in the way of Jaslyn's safety! I don't care who your mother was, Jaslyn is still your sister! Dammit Darius! She could be dying in there! And it's all yours and Virgil's fault!"

Chance aimed another punch at the boy's face, connecting with his nose this time. He could hear the bones shatter beneath his fist, it was surely broken. "You're lucky we're in a hospital right now, because I'm going to kill you if she dies, Darius! Don't think that I won't!" With that said, the redhead released the boy, stepping away from him and dropping his fist, which had splatters of the Slytherin's blood on it. His eyes were still daggers, glaring at the green eyed boy. However, when the shifted to Verily, they softened a bit. "How is she? Where's Virgil? When will they let me see her?" he asked his fellow Ravenclaw Beater.

He felt kinda bad that Verily had to watch him pound into Darius like he did. But the kid deserved it, that was for sure. How could he be so stupid as to let his idiotic family problems get in the way of doing his one job as a brother: protecting his sister? In fact, maybe it was because of his friend's presence that Chance hadn't thrown more than two punches. There was already one of them lying unconscious in the hospital, after all. There shouldn't be more than that, no matter how much he wanted to. Oh, Chance wanted nothing more than to put Virgil and Darius in one of those beds, make them struggle for their lives like Jaslyn was struggling for hers. He wanted them to beg for it... but any sane human would never do that, no matter how much they wanted to...

I'm quiet you know... You make a first impression...
                          I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind...
                          Even the best fall down sometimes... Even the stars refuse to shine...
                          Out of the back you fall in time... I somehow find... You and I collide...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cause I

Darius surprisingly fought back the need to throw hit the boy back. Part of him knew that if it was Verily he would be doing the same thing to the person who hurt her, hell he would not stop at two punches. Another reason was he was to busy kicking his own a** to worry about Chance's"Just so you know, I never wanted Jaslyn to get hurt by me."Why did he have to get in the way of everything. Maybe it would be better if he just left all he did was screw up.

Darius pushed himself off the wall and started heading out."I'm sure I'm the last person anyone wants to see now so I'm going. Just tell Jaz I'm sorry, and I'm care for her to much to come back home"He no longer cared what happened to him he was sure he would be expelled from Hogwarts anyway he did not want Jaslyn to be hurt by him again so he might as well be homeless and live on the streets or die. He spat out some blood as he started to walk out. Maybe he could find a job somewhere if he was lucky.

This isn't what I

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image 

And though I can't

Ver's eyes darted up as Chance came running down the hallway. She blinked in surprise as her fellow beater grabbed Darius and literally started beating the s**t out of the boy. "Chance!" She shouted, jumping to her feet, but no matter how much she said, she knew he wouldn't stop. So instead she watched in fear and worry as Chance punched Darius a couple times, shouting the entire time. When he finally dropped the Slytherin he turned to her and she automatically flinched, but his eyes softened as they fell on her and she sighed. It was stupid to be afraid Chance would hurt her. This wasn't her fault, and she had a feeling he would never hit a girl.... except in Quidditch.

"She's stable but unconscious still. The healers did what they could..... Virgil's in there with her. You can see her whenever you like." She said, quickly answering all of his questions. She glanced at the door and quickly reached out to grab Chance's arm before he darted inside. "Chance..... You should know..... She's not..... well erm.... She..... er... looks different now Chance." She whispered. She wasn't sure how else to phrase it. But what she had said made it sound like she was brutally scarred or something. She gave him a small reassuring smile, before reaching forward and opening the door for Chance. "J-just... Just don't kill Virgil okay.....?"

At that moment Darius said he was going and she rolled her eyes, before running after him and grabbing his arm. "Where the hell do you think your going Dare?" She asked, wrapping her fingers tightly around his wrist so he couldn't just walk away from her. She looked up at him and shook her head slightly. "You can't continuously blame yourself for everything Darius. Yeah.... you hurt your sister, but so did Virgil.... and if you think for one moment that I'm just going to let you go live on the streets or something you're dead wrong." She grabbed his other wrist with her other hand and held him there.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cause I

Darius should had known that Ver would make things harder for him. He stopped as she held him."You don't understand this is my fault I started the fight with Virgil, I read his letter and was stupid enough to think it was about you and I ran back to that house after"Darius stopped he did not wan to bring up that he ran back to the Ross manor after she broke up with him.

He let out a breath of air."I can't go back there all I'd do is start more fighting and Jaslyn might not get hurt again maybe even worse next time. I just can't put her though this again."Darius looked away from her he didn't want her to see him like this blood running down his face.

This isn't what I

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image 

And though I can't

Verily sighed and and continued to hold onto as he ranted. She winced slightly as he mentioned their breakup. She still felt terrible about that. She sighed and shook her head. "Fine if you don't want to go back there.... come home with me Darius. I won't let you live on the streets." She blinked as he looked away from her and reached up her hand to brush against his cheek. Gently she pushed his face back to facing her and looking up at him with a gentle smile. She chewed on her lip and sighed, dropping her hand. She didn't know what else she could say, and they had only just started talking again today so she didn't want to push them to far.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cause I

Darius looked at her and held her hand."Are you sure you want me to live in your house? I tend to be a major screw up and last time someone was pissed at me and I came over your aunt and uncle wound up dead and now I have three people who hate my guts."'And I don't want you to get hurt because of me...'

He thought the last bit and kissed her hand wanting her to know he cared about her then saw the blood on her hand where he kissed her."I better get cleaned up I'm probably repulsive to you right now"He said as he looked around for a washroom. This place had to have one somewhere.

This isn't what I

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image 

And though I can't

Ver blinked crystal clear grey eyes up at him as he held her hand. She let him speak his mind, a blush crawling onto her cheeks as he kissed her hand, leaving a smudge of blood from the beating Chance gave him. She sighed and shook her head gently. "Darius, my aunt and uncle aren't your fault. And you're not a major screw up.... maybe just a tiny one." She held up her free hand making a tiny space between her fingers as she emphasized the word tiny and giggled. She smiled gently at him. "Jaslyn and Chance won't come after you and.... I'm not afraid of Virgil anyways. You're coming home with me and that's final..... o-okay?" She sounded demanding at first. She basically stomped her foot down like a small child and ordering him to come home with her. But then her blush deepened and she dug her toe into the ground as she ended her demand with a plead for him to agree. She chewed on her lip, looking up at him.

And then he said he was repulsive and she was most definitely shaking her head in anger now. She reached up and gently wiped away some of the blood dripping from his obviously broken nose. She sighed and raised her wand. She knew the rules well enough to know that since they were in St. Mungo's now, any kind of magic she did wouldn't be registered by the Trace. The Trace couldn't track magic that was done in the presence of adult wizards because no one would be able to tell who cast the spell.
                                                        "Epsikey." She muttered, waving her wand slightly and listening to his nose rearrange itself to an unbroken state. "You'll never be repulsive to me." She said simply, smiling slightly at him before pushing him towards the men's washroom. "But you still should clean up all that blood."

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:05 am
User ImageUser Image

Cause I

Darius sighed a bit he knew he was not going to win this, well he maybe could but it would be just easier to go along with it."Fine I'll go stay with you."'Knowing my luck she'll get another boyfriend after I get settled in there again.'

Darius tried to push the thought away. No it will not happen again, they where older and more mature. Well at least she was. He winced as she fixed his nose it snapping back to place."I need to learn that spell."He said as the next thing he knew he was pushed to the men's washroom by her. Once there he started to clean his face. Damn two fights in a row he looked like a mess. His cloths burnt and covered in blood. He just decided to take off his shirt and throw it in the waste basket as he came out. He didin't even notice there was a scar where Virgil had dug into his chest with that fire spell.

This isn't what I

St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff