Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
Visitors' Tearoom and Hospital Shop (Seventh Floor) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:31 pm
Visitors' Tearoom and Hospital Shop

Found on the Seventh Floor

A place for visitors to relax and purchase gifts for patients.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:42 pm
Training and Requirements

This is for those interested in becoming an owner/worker for the Hospital Shop.

Applicants for the job must be over the age of seventeen.

Must be willing to work with people and be able to answer questions/comfort customers. Also must keep up with the shop as well as serve tea to visitors.

APPLICATION AVAILABLE

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:42 pm
This is the Visitors' Tearoom and Hospital Shop

This is a roleplay area for visitors and shop workers.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image
GryffindorSecond YearChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy walked up to the tea room. He ordered tea and crumpets for the two of them and placed the money on the counter. He carried the food to a small table and sat down. "Thank you... For rescuing Remy." he said quietly. He sipped his tea and munched on the pastry.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{Get better Rem}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara ordered herself something sweet as well, a delicious scone and joined Romulus at a table. "You don't need to thank me Romulus. I see a connection with her. She's a lot like I was at that age." Tamara sipped her tea and made a face, then blew on it to cool it down some. "Too hot," she said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy smiled at Tamara, then watched as a nurse said they could collect Remy. They had just sat down! He munched on his crumpet, before quaffing his tea. "Let's go get my Remy!" he squealed. He was excited to get to this "home" they kept mentioning.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:56 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
St. Mungos/ 5th Floor

Ronyo had come to the hospital after learning that Remy had been taken there by Tamara. The boy felt bad for not being able to help take her but he also was wondering why Remy had been taken, had she been that badly hurt that it required more than what Tammy could offer in healing? Whatever happened Ronyo wanted to find out and see if there was anything he could do to help. After all the fighting and getting the girls home safely he felt almost useless when it came to other areas. He was not much of a healer, he knew only basic non-magical first aid, and potions were fine when he was doing them in class but he had a hard time translating it to the real world.

After speaking with a few attendants he found out Tamara and a young boy where in the tea shop while Remy was being looked at by the healers. Coming up the stairs Ronyo could see the blonde hair of the women who had help train him, and a small boy who oddly enough looked like Remy, if she had been a boy. As he got closer he could smell a similar scent from the young one as was with Remy, besides the more feral scent that now accompanied Remy’s. He smiled at the two as he approached hoping to find out what all was going on.

“I heard Remy had been taken here, what happened was she hurt that bad in the shack?” Ronyo showed his concern as he looked to the small boy and smiled again, “Who might you be? You look really familiar but I don’t think we have ever met. My name is Ronyo, Ronyo Storm.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 am
User Image
User Image

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy looked up at the man who had just walked in. "Remy was abducted by Father of mine. H-he hurt her." he explained, sounding like a guilty child. When he was asked for an introduction, he smiled a bit. "I'm Romulus Bleiddiaid! You can call me Romy, if you want. I'm a second year Gryffindor. I-I was on the Quidditch team!" he said. He was very proud of his standing as a Chaser. He smiled at the man, then looked at Tamara, ready to see his big sister.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:50 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
St. Mungos/ 5th Floor

Ronyo remembered the boy’s face from the games now, he did not know the younger player’s names just yet from the other houses but he usually remembered faces. That was small information compared to the sudden news that Remy had been taken…again. Apparently she had already been rescued, which given how the boy said she was hurt gave precedence to her being at the hospital. Ronyo took a moment as he took the information in and then looked up when he recited the boy’s last name to himself. Wasn’t that Remy’s last name, and Romy?

“I’ve long sense thought that things that seem crazy are not true. Are you related to Remy then? I thought she was adopted by the Hawthorns?” Ronyo had more and more questions to ask but decided to move along with the two as it looked like they were going somewhere and looked to Tammy, “Before I start asking a hundred questions can you tell me what happened, and is Remy going to be ok?”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tam looked up when first the healer came around, then she heard Ronyo's voice. She smirked and looked up at her protege. She glanced at Romulus as he offered an answer, then Ronyo asked for a detailed analysis. Tam sighed and offered Ronyo a sit. "The day after the rescue, Remy was feeling a little leg sore. A bit of wanderlust, you know. So I let her go for a walk, but not wanting a repeat, I put a tracing spell on her. Good for me, in fact, because I heard that she encountered her birth father and Romulus here in Hogsmeade. He abducted her. What happened then, only Romulus or Remy herself could tell, but me, Jason and a strange man followed my trace to her. We discovered Remy worse for wear and poor Romulus locked up. Jason and the other wizard dealt with the father while I offered some field medicine to Remy. Then I dealt with their father." She put emphasis on the word, so that only Ronyo would know the truth that Tamara eliminated him. "Then I met them here to bring them home."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy looked up at Ronyo. "I'm Remy's little brother! Father gave her away when we were little." he explained nonchalantly. He seemed completely unaffected by recanting stories of his past. He listened to Tamara, blinking at the bad things. He blushed a bit when Tamara started talking about him, but luckily, it was short-lived. He desperately wanted a topic change, so he made one. "R-Remy's probably awake by now..."
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{Can we see her?!}
#OoC: Next post in First Floor#

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
St. Mungo's/ 5th Floor

Ronyo laughed a bit inwardly as Tammy sighed as Ronyo asked for a bit more of an update than what the small boy gave. He liked information, it was what helped him keep helping others and try to stay ahead of the bad people as best he could. As Tamara explained what happened Ronyo took it all in without showing much emotion as he was trying to stay stable as the information came. Quick sudden bursts of emotions often caused distortions of memory or slightly altered thought patterns that moved with the emotion. When the blonde woman finished Ronyo let out a heavy sigh as he went over the details and just shook his head and then chuckled a bit.

"I feel bad for leaving for so long, I could have watched Remy while she walked or something. I'm glad you were able to do something though. Jason just doesn't seem to catch a break does he? I wonder if he has slept at all in the last few days? Come to think of it...have I slept at all yet...?"Ronyo thought for a moment and purposefully avoided asking about the dealt part about the father, "You said there was a third person there to, what do you mean by strange?" As Romy spoke about his sister Ronyo smiled and could see the boy wanted to see her badly, "Let's go see her then, Tamara and I can talk as we walk. I would like to see how the little pup is doing too."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara realized, as Ronyo wondered when the last time he slept was, that she hadn't slept since before the rescue attempt several days ago. She was suddenly tired and yawned. "You and me both, Ronyo. Yes, let's go see Remy. Come Romulus," she said and brought the boy to his feet. As they were walking out, Tamara said to Ronyo, "Well, he was wearing a Japanese mask and all white. And he had a staff. I'd call that strange. Odd, even. Wouldn't you agree?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:25 pm
User Image

David Sinclair Avery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunches with Tanya were a typical thing. They surprisingly formed a friendship in their last year or so of Hogwarts, forming a bond of future profession and their debate about the future healing career path to take. Tanya chose the path as a mediwizard and David chose to become a healer. It was funny how things worked out like that. As it was David wasn't the type to make friends easily so he ate with Tanya far more often than his coworkers who he suspected while they didn't dislike him didn't particularly like him either. He made his order of a sandwich and a cup of tea as he waited for Tanya to arrive for their usual lunch.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: Autumn 2032
Looking: like a healer

{OoC: }
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100