Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Easiest Ways to Earn Gold

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiow do you earn gold?
  Playing games
  begging
View Results

Hizou_Chan

Shadowy Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:27 pm
Hello to all gaians! I'd like to know how you make gold. Do you ask? Play games? Or do other things? I know easier ways to earn gold much better.
Earn Tickets. They can be sold for 5.5 g each. It'll help out alot if you earn up to 13000 tickets - 50,000.
Earn prizes- Participate in contests and get items and sell them.
Gaia Cash- Earn them from doing free offers or watching videos. Usually they are 3-5 gc only. Save up to 250-999 if you want an item around that range, and sell it for thousands or millions!
~~~~~ i'll give you 5k tickets and you can sell them for 30k at best. ^^ First one to post gets it though!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:06 pm
me!! can i??
oo i play games to earn golds

Mocha Huehue

Demonic Wolf

Hizou_Chan

Shadowy Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:43 pm
vickycarl16
me!! can i??

Yup! ^^ You can earn gold from playing games except for the following game: HoC (Heralds of Chaos) and any ticket games... Though it takes hours to earn alot from those games.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:29 pm
Personally, I've found the best way to make gold is to fish. Get yourself a "Distance Rod" (and upgrade to "Distance Rod+" if you have the gold), buy yourself some "Grade-A Bait" (assuming the Daily Chance hasn't already got you swimming in the stuff, so to speak), head on over to Bass'ken Lake and start tossin' the ol' line.

Depending on the color, Bubble Eye Goldfish and Guppies can easily net you about 300-500g apiece most days and I often have them selling literally within seconds if I underprice just a few G apiece, and with a bit of luck you can catch dozens in about 30-40 minutes. Tires are good for a little quick G too.

If you want more in-depth (so... many... puns...) info, check out the Fishing Forum  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:32 pm
Hizou_Chan
vickycarl16
me!! can i??

Yup! ^^ You can earn gold from playing games except for the following game: HoC (Heralds of Chaos) and any ticket games... Though it takes hours to earn alot from those games.
Actually, you can exchange essence in HoC for gold, at a limit of 5000 essence a day. That's 50,000g. The exchange button is at the top of the "Choose a Battle" screen, between your essence counter and your level bar.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:15 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
Hizou_Chan
vickycarl16
me!! can i??

Actually, you can exchange essence in HoC for gold, at a limit of 5000 essence a day. That's 50,000g. The exchange button is at the top of the "Choose a Battle" screen, between your essence counter and your level bar.

Really? 0.0  

Hizou_Chan

Shadowy Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:26 pm
Hizou_Chan
Officer Hot-Pants
Hizou_Chan
vickycarl16
me!! can i??

Really? 0.0
Yep. You'd have loved the original incarnation, too; you could exchange essence for 30g apiece rather than the current 10g, and had no limit on how much you could turn in.

I get the decrease in the exchange rate, but not the cap on how much you can exchange per day. I mean, geting 5,000 essence would pretty much require you to sit down and play for most of the day (seeing as noone else is ever available to play, and AI opponents seem to give you less essence), so they're barly doing anything with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:55 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
Hizou_Chan
Officer Hot-Pants
Hizou_Chan
vickycarl16
me!! can i??

Really? 0.0
Yep. You'd have loved the original incarnation, too; you could exchange essence for 30g apiece rather than the current 10g, and had no limit on how much you could turn in.

I get the decrease in the exchange rate, but not the cap on how much you can exchange per day. I mean, geting 5,000 essence would pretty much require you to sit down and play for most of the day (seeing as noone else is ever available to play, and AI opponents seem to give you less essence), so they're barly doing anything with it.

Ahh, so true.  

Hizou_Chan

Shadowy Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers