Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:25 am
Owner's Name: mistalina13
Participating Soquili: Jinan
Link to Teepee: Click

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend)
"Right now? I doubt it." She was still awaiting foals after all. "Any other time, perhaps."

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year?
"I have a new family and a herd to call home. What else could anyone want?" It was all still very new and special.

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them?
"Normally, I would do my best until the Thunderbird patrols arrived. They are better equipped to handle such things than I." Though a fair size, she wasn't big and strong overall like her mate was.

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else?
"Not well at all." It wasn't something she would be interested in trying really.

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it?
"A wonderful mate and pending children are strong motivators." She and her mate were both looking forward to seeing the foals.

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month?
"Food. Shelter. Warmth." Anything could be endured with those. It was more tolerable if one had company but it could be endured in solitude if required.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:53 am
Owner's Name: Phail Ninja
Participating Soquili: Timbira
Link to Teepee: [x]

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) "A r-race?" Timbira stammered, momentarily flustered. But the thought of the wind rushing through her mane, her hooves churning across the snowy ground, sent a wistful smile across her face. She gave a sharp nod, too shy and nervous to speak her thoughts properly, though a determined glint had entered her eyes.

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? Timbira's smile wavered for a moment, her thoughts going to Dathuil once more. She has always known he didn't love her, not in the same way she loved him, but his memory still sent chills into her chest. "I h-had.. I had two sons. They are wonderful, and th-they make me f-feel so much st-stronger than I r-really am."

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? Honestly? If someone had asked her that last year, she'd probably have frozen up in terror and been unable to do anything. But now, after having had her foals? She wasn't sure she could be so certain. Maybe, just maybe, deep within her she could find some tiny bit of strength to stand up for them. "I-I'd have to."

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? Timbira's eyes grew fearful, dreading the thought of anyone actually challenging her to such a thing. "N-n-no!"

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? Timbira frowned. The season was usually mild for her, though food was still scarce and could be tricky to find. "I th-think of my s-s-sons, th-they give me strength."

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? Timbira shook her head furiously, feeling overwhelmed with shyness. She had nothing else she could say in that moment. Even if she had the words there was no way she could stammer them out.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:53 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Nostalion
Link to Teepee: X

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend)
"Absolutely, as a proud cerynei, I would bound through the snow with power and grace, befitting my breed."

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year?
"I feel fortunate that I met a new friend and look forward to getting to know her better."

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them?
"Courage be damned, it would be my duty to protect them!"

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else?
"I don’t know. What are mince pies and what would I gain by eating them? I am, however, confident in my stamina and performance in any physical task."

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it?
"With discipline, relying on good habits, and experience. Strength is half body and half mind. I try to exercise both everyday and never shrink from challenging either. And you have to eat well, too. And don’t hesitate to rely on others when you have a weakness that happens to be one of their strengths."

"Don’t starve or freeze to death."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:13 am
Participating Soquili: Calaeron

Absolutely, in addition to being handsome, I am quite fleet of hoof.

I am fortunate, every year.

Of course, I would rush to their aid and do my best, which is the very best, to ensure their safety.

As long as need be. I wouldn't want to embarrass the other contestants with my superior bodily prowess.

With grace and dignity. I was born with the strength to overcome any obstacle.

Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:33 pm
Owner's Name: Ruler of Everything
Participating Soquili: Kipenzi

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) Laughing, Kipenzi shook her head. "Probably not. I'm getting old and fat, at this point - it's doubtful I'd be able to beat a snail at this point. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't try!"

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? "Of course!" Glancing down at her stomach, Kipenzi grinned. "Word on the moors is, I have a reason or two due to come soon."

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? "Of course!" Kipenzi's eyes grew wide at the morbid thought. "Foals are this world's future, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't try!"

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? "Oh, where food is concerned, I can always beat everyone else. Never underestimate a pregnant mare."

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? "Of course! I've made it through countless winters in my lifetime, it'd be preposterous to assert I'd falter through this one."

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? "Be smart! Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Kipenzi ended with a wink before turning tail and trotting off.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:37 pm
Owner's Name: Ruler of Everything
Participating Soquili: Kintori

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) "Why, of course! Have you seen how slender I am? I could outrun a cheetah, easily."

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? "Yes! My friend Kipenzi and the Wishing Star sent me some handsome (although uninterested, strangely enough...) stallion to sick by my side through these hard times."

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? "Of course! I have a lot of pent-up need to take care of foals (don't ask) - I'd easily risk my life for them."

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? "Oh, gosh. The stamina, yes, the desire, no. That sounds downright disgusting."

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? "I don't really have to gather the strength, it's all natural!"

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? "Natural selection's a b***h. Deal with it!"

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:59 am
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Koralo(1/5)
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) The little seathi stares with mouth open for a long moment at the question. He then sputters loudly and indignantly, “who would put antler on a seal and race them?! Just keep your racing away from my garden! If there’s one plant bruised, or one coral snapped there will be consequences!” Koralo waves a hoof angrily.

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? “Ummmmm. Shortly? No!”

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? “What kind of question is this?” Koralo looks around with shifty eyes. “Surely their parents are right around the current.”

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? “A what pie? Sounds suspicious if you asked me. I am not sure I would want to be caught eating one.”

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? “My garden supplies all that I need.”

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? “Get out of my garden!”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:00 pm
Participating Soquili: Veslorurn(2/5)

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) “Wouldn’t know, not unless I tried. Is it a young reindeer? Is it an old reindeer? How deep is the snow we have to race though?”

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? “Yes. I’ve managed to survive another year of trials and tribulations.”

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? “Yes!” Veslorurn nodded his head emphatically. “I couldn’t leave two foals to the wolves.”

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? “Mmmm that sounds good. Even if I didn’t though, I’d certainly be well fed for a time.”

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? “By thinking that after winter always comes spring!”

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? “Stay out of deep snow banks?”

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:02 pm
Participating Soquili: Charnette(3/5)

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) “Hehehe a reindeer race! That sounds like loads of fun! Sign me up.”

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? “Sure. I guess? Can’t think of anything specific right now though.”

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? “It would be a cruel soq who wouldn’t come to the rescue of a couple of foals!”

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? “All the way to the end! I want to eat more than anyone else!”

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? “A good laugh or a good fright can really raise the spirits. Put them together and you have all the strength you need.”

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? “Always check behind and above you!”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:03 pm
Participating Soquili: Krystallos(4/5)

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) “What a funny idea to put horns on a seal just to race. I won’t say that it isn’t a novel idea though. I’d like to think I’m faster than a seal, but my long mane might slow me down.”

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? “I do! For my sister, and our home.”

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? “Our house is nice and warm! Any foal would be welcomed inside.”

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? “Do pies do well under the ocean? I’d certainly like to try one.”

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? “Strong storms and crashing waves are certainly hard to survive if your unprepared. We do our best to stay in shape.”

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? “Stay hydrated and warm.”

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:05 pm
Participating Soquili: Narakray(5/5)

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) “Ahahahahah! That’s a funny question. Of course I’d win,” Narakary replied smugly. “I’ve got wings!”

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? “Well I’m still alive, so I suppose so.”

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? “Aye! I’d charge right in there.”

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? “Stallions are always hungry.”

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? “By taking long naps in winter.”

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? “Don’t eat yellow or green snow.”

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:01 pm
Participating Soquili: Eluna

“I don’t know… I’d love to give him a big hug, though.”

“Yes, all the animals get adorable fuzzy white coats we only get to see this time of year. Of course, I’m thankful for all my animal friends, all the times.”

“I'm not very strong, but I think I would try my best to help them get to safety.”

“Probably not very long. There isn't any meat in these pies is there? I don’t eat meat.”

“I'm pretty sure I’ll be fine. If I get too cold I’ll just have to find more adorable furry friends to cuddle.”

“More cuddling!”

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:05 pm
Owner's Name: Bluedemonwolf
Participating Soquili: Delilah
Link to Teepee: [X]

"I'm pretty quick but I dunno if I'd be able to beat a reindeer.... gosh what am I thinking! I'm sorry I thought I'd even have a chance to beat reindeer. There's no way I could possibly beat one."

Delilah looks off into the distance and then nods her head slowly. "Yes I do have a reason to feel fortunate. I mean I have my brother Jeremiah with me and we look after each other. I could be all alone and really lonely and....." She trails off and then shakes her head, "I'm sorry I'm fortunate enough to have a companion!"

"Oh gosh. Those poor things! I would definitely rush in to protect them...... oh who am I kidding! I would love to do that but I mean.... it's a predator. What am I going to be able to do other than trip over my own hooves and I'd probably end up just getting eaten and then those poor things would be too and then everyone would have died cause I'm a coward and I tripped and I'M SORRY I'M SUCH A COWARD AND KLUTZ!"

Delilah immediately shakes her head. "Oh no no no no no. I wouldn't be able to do that. I'm not that big of an eater and I definitely don't eat fast. There's no way I could last long."

"I suppose the winters can be rough. But with my brother we've always managed to make it. I do wonder how he always manages to find what we need all the time."

"Um... clever advice? Stay warm? Keep off of thin ice? Don't mess with sleeping bears, get plenty to eat and drink, if possible stay with others they're body heat will help keep you warm..." She paused and widened her eyes, "Not that I'd assume that I know more than you and what would be best! Gosh no.... I'm sorry if you took it that way!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:54 pm
Participating Soquili: Nexin

“I don’t do races. I’m pretty certain I could chase one down if it pissed me off, though.”

“No.” Her eye twitches.

“Yes, I don’t know if I’d bother, though. It’s everyone for themselves most of the time.”

“Depends on the size of the pies. I know I’d be up for beating everyone else to death.”

“Life is rough. I’m counting on my rage and hatred to carry me through.”

“Get out of my way.”

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:58 pm
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Drakaina
Link to Teepee: Link

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) Draka snorted " why would I be racing through snow at all? much less against a reindeer...snow makes my bones ache, i'll be by the fire watching you lot racing away in the cold, enjoy.

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? "Winter is a time of cold and quiet - i'm all for the latter of course, folk generally don't go looking for dragons this time o year - so i'm fortunate for quiet and the food stores i've managed in my cave"

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? "I might be a dragon but I am not entirely without heart, I would roast that predator and take the kids in and get them warm before they go off - well they couldn't stay here you know, i'm not much for noise."

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? She hissed in laughter " this time of year i'm allllways hungry, s'why I keep my larders full" she grinned, showing off a great maw of teeth " nothing like a good roast" [/orange]

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? Oh i'll be quite comfortable in the warmth of my cave, us dragons tend to hibernate when it gets too cold"

"Stay cozy and don't freeze your tails off"

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces