Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
A Mysterious Hideout (Location Unknown) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuan was still when Lilith approached him her words surprising him to put it lightly. Revered among vampires? The Seer wasn't entirely certain what exactly that meant but he was certain he'd probably get answers eventually. He listened quietly when the elder vampire continued to talk this time about a manor north of here. It was her old home and wait....she was giving it to him? Apparently there was money inside of it too what on earth? Yuan had never considered moving since he had moved out of his parents home. Of course he hadn't been certain he would ever had more children then this. The apartment above the shop had been a wonderful solution to his dilemma and that had been that. To be honest though he wasn't certain how safely he'd sleep at night anymore with what had happened. A new home...a new place to start again. Somewhere Lior could grow and play. Maybe a yard for the rascal to run in....maybe a dog and a few dozen protective spells in place to keep him safe. Suddenly the whole idea of a new home seemed like a wonderful thing. Lior sniffled lightly but smiled a bit when Lilith's hand met his hair and Yuan found himself finally able to form words again as her touch brought him back to his senses. "Thank you milady. It's wonderful, we'll take good care of the place." He said softly as she turned to speak to Jason.

She left like a whisper on the breeze and Yuan found himself being addressed by the one named Dragon. He listened as the Vampire explained what was going on and the Seer felt his heart dropping in his chest. So there was no way to save Jack? That was a cruel twist of fate to have his own son safe and sound but Strike's not... Yuan looked at his boy when he felt a tiny hand on his cheek. Gripping it he kissed it lightly stroking his boy's hair before deciding what to do next. Jason had already left and so had Dragon. Now he was the only one downstairs. "Come on Little Light let's go check on the others alright? Don't be scared you're safe now." Yuan said softly, smiling when the boy nodded. Turning on his heels he moved towards the stairs ignoring the bodies as best as he could. Entering the upstairs he was a bit crushed to see the sight of Strike crying over the dying fledgling. Quietly he joined Jason nodding to him as he did. Lior wasn't going anywhere at this moment and honestly he hoped this wouldn't be a violent thing for the boy to see. All Yuan could do was offer physical support unsure of what else he could do.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog, Strike, Jason, Lior, Lilith, Dragon, Jack
That which dances through my mind: This is not the ending I had hoped for
Your future may end here: 10" Alder with a Unicorn Hair core
Voices from the distant future:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:45 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Mysterious Hideout

The sudden force Ronyo felt had him ready to draw his wands again but he stopped as he saw Tay move almost like he was on auto-pilot. The boy tore cloth and wrapped it around the pale Slytherin and picked her up without a word. Neither one spoke, which seemed fitting for both of them as Tay moved off to the patch of grass outside and all but collapsed on the ground with Michelle right next to him. They had made it to Tamara who was doing her best to heal and give those she could medical attention with what she had left in her bag.

Ronyo stood up and looked at the blood that stained his hands, it was Michelle’s blood but it could have easily been anyone’s. Looking across the destroyed and battered shack Ronyo took in the sights, sounds, and smells from the battlefield. Blood stained just about every surface within the shack and likely everyone who had survived the fight, no one had escaped without a layer of the thick crimson liquid covering some area of their body. For some it was their own from a wound or injury, and for those like Ronyo it was from his friends and from the enemies he had downed. He looked at his hands once again and wiped them on his pants to at least dry them, and turned back to see the gathering of witches and wizards outside the shack moving to give comfort to those who needed it and try and calm the rest. A few new faces popped into the area and promptly vanished as they took what sounded like their children from the area.

The white haired boy made his way from the shack at the request of the vampires who wished for some manner of privacy now. The idea did not sit well with Ronyo, that after all the fighting and death they would seek to push away those who had helped them. It didn’t really matter though, they had the kidnapped victims back, and for the most part they appeared physically stable. Ronyo moved to stand by the three girls he had started this venture to save. Cait seemed to find comfort in Sam’s embrace while Heather sat with her phoenix close by looking like she just wanted to go home; they all did at this point. Remy looked to be doing her best to avoid any and all contact from the people around her but now she likely needed her friends more than ever. Ronyo could fill the subtle rays of the sun trying to crest over the horizon and peak through the town. He looked at the coming light and hoped it was a sign of better things to come, for all of them. Looking back at the students that were left and Tamara doing her best to tend to them he sighed and hoped this was the end of all this.

“Tam, once they are able to move let’s start getting everyone out of here. Heather, can your phoenix help Tay and Heather? Otherwise we will need to take them to St. Mungos for better treatment then what we have left. Remy…Cait…Heather I would like to see all of you somewhere you know you will be safe, so let me know and I’ll do my best to get you there.”  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:04 pm
♫ Feeling: Tired
♫ Company: A man, Mr. Terran, Remy, and Heather.
♫ What I'm thinking: To think I trusted them...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin looked up at Sam and nodded. She sat down and pulled his cloak around her body. She cracked her back, and held her knees to her chest. Then a man came outside and set the girls' wands down. Caitlin waited for him to disappear back into the house before grabbing her wand, Remy's and Heather's. She walked over to Heather first, handing the wand to it's owner. A ghost of a smile on her face, "Danke. I mean, thank you," She said and left before Heather could say anything more. Caitlin turned in the direction of Remy, "Hier ist dein Zauberstab, Remy." She said handing Remy her wand before sitting next to Sam again. If they really were leaving, she needed a place to stay. Caitlin looked up at Sam, debating asking to stay with him or not. She didn't want to cause trouble and after seeing Marina and Nell getting taken my their parents like that, she was sure he'd be in trouble too. Hell, she'd be in trouble if her mother was in her right mind. She bit her lip, looking at her wand. It almost felt stranger in her hand, like she had never held it before, but the connection was still strong.

Cait looked at the guy with white hair. He pointed out that they needed a safe place to stay. She nodded, she didn't really have a place, did she? There was something familiar about him and he knew her name. How? Was there a article in the Daily Prophet about them? Caitlin studied the boy, "I don't think I got your name?" She asked quietly.

OOC:
Translations: Here's your wand, Remy.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:07 pm
((Okay, seriously, students need to leave. Sorry!))  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Christopher "Chris" Whitethorne
Former Squib - Vampire, Dragon Clan

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

And now I walk a lonely road...

Chris looked up as he realized that Dragon had come back out. Blinking, he held his breath as he noticed the look of concern on the other's face. Well, it shouldn't be a surprise, honestly. However, he did notice another man come out and try to attend one of the victims. In all honesty, the wounded looked like he should be dead. Problem was, Chris couldn't do anything. He shifted from foot to foot, trying to decide what he should do.

Unfortunately, it wasn't much. He did recognize that. He nodded toward Dragon, realizing that he should at least listen. However, he looked back one last time before he headed in. "It's too late for him, isn't it?" He didn't know how if the situation was reversible or not. That was something he didn't know, and while he had some information on medicine, it wasn't much.Swallowing heavily, he left the group, heading down into the darkness to escape the break of dawn.

With no light to guide my way.

--------------------------
State: Confused
OOC: ...
--------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:44 pm
User Image

User Image
♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛

"What... what do you mean? Of course I would," Strike growled at her. He glanced at her, those eyes filled with tears. His hands still on his fledgling's face, he returned those sad eyes onto Jack's face, "You know I would," he whispered, pulling Jack to him. There was not much time left, and they both knew it. Strike was overcome with another fit of tears, sobbing softly into Jack's neck. The attachment there was strong. Strong enough to sway Lilith's thoughts and reveal one of the biggest secrets of the vampires.

"Adrian... what if I told you that there's a way to save him?" she was by his side in a second, hand on his shoulder. He froze under her touch, the sobs silenced as he remembered who was nearby. He pulled his face from the crook of Jack's neck and looked up at Lilith with tears rolling down his cheeks. Those eyes were filled with so many questions.

Lilith smiled gently before lowering herself down to his level, "The blood that is currently being shared among hundreds of mortals and is being consumed by them will continue to stay active within them until Jack dies. They will continue to borrow his power with each drop. And it will remain in them until they die or until Jack does," she explained softly.

Strike's face grew angry, his eyebrows furrowing, "I know this. This is why Jack is dying," the vampire looked at his fledgling, noticing just how sickly he looked. His eyes were red and the skin on his face looked bruised. Jack was slowly dying under Strike's hands and nothing this woman was saying was helping fix that.

"Adrian, you know that a vampire must give up part of his blood in exchange for their newborn," Lilith spoke softly, hoping his mind would catch on to this parallel. It did not; he was currently in too much grief to understand. He was caressing Jack's face, tears streaming down his face once again in silence as he listened. So, Lilith continued to explain, "If the maker dies, a part of the vampire fledgling's blood dies with his maker. It changes the mixture of blood inside the fledgling,"

Strike's face looked at Lilith's. So he finally was understanding... Lilith nodded slowly, "When his blood changes, even slightly, the vials of blood that they extracted... they no longer recognize his blood as the main source. They cease to work," Strike's eyes lit up for a moment, then darkened again.

Yes, it was dawning on him. Lilith gently pet the mane of purple hair that Strike had received when he was turned. He had not looked like this when he had been first turned. Before, he had been a prim and proper gentleman. The being before her was chaotic, desperate, lost, and so very lonely.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛

User Image  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Time seemed to stand still, staying in this one moment forever. Until, that is, it was gone. Ammar pulled away from her, and she from him. Glancing up at him, the smallest of smiles appeared. Her entire being was warm and every nerve sent off sparks of energy. Somehow, she wondered if this was all a dream. That Sagi was never stolen and this battle had never happened and she hadn't had this moment with Ammar. But, it wasn't a dream. All of this really happened, was happening right now. They both rose from the floor, and Ammar held her close, leading her outside. Imara felt minuscule next to Ammar. He was several heads taller and her, and much larger in stature compared to her own body. And yet, she wouldn't have it any other way. In her hands, she held her bow, bent and bloody from the battle it had just fought in. Once outside, Imara searched for Sagi. As soon as she set her sight on the redheaded centaur, Imara called out to her. "Sagittarius! Come on!" She turned her head upwards to face Ammar. Just looking at him made her smile. "Let us return to our home. The forest is waiting for us." Of course, they needed the human's help to get home, but she could deal with one more apparation. She longed for the familiar trees and the sleeping grounds and even that stupid spider to hunt down. She longed for her home.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image

Lilith was explaining him how he could even dream to save Jack. But... he wasn't liking the options. Either he let his fledgling die ever so slightly each time someone had a single drop of his blood, or he would make the ultimate sacrifice. Each drop of blood, as Lilith explained, was a borrowing of power from the vampire that gave it. Each time someone drank even one drop, a part of the vampire would torn away until the person died or until the vampire, himself, died. The fact that The Family had sent out enough to put Jack in the state that he was in... Jack had next to nothing left in him.

But another part that he hadn't expected. Hadn't even considered before she mentioned it. It was a vampire's blood that revived their fledglings from being drained of blood. Enough to get them going. Their body would regain enough of their own as time passed, but the maker's contribution... it helped with at least getting the fledgling back on their feet as a newborn vampire. It saved them from dying, brought them from the verge of death to come back as undead.

He had never heard about this though. He had always been told to be careful not to offer blood to anyone he didn't trust, careful not to give it to too many people. The basics, but he thought it was because of secrecy issues. He had never dreamed that it was a matter of 'borrowing strength'. That giving away too much of your blood could leave you weak and dying. That... that was news to Strike.

Looking up at Lilith, Strike understood what had to be done. With a slightly hesitation, Strike looked back down at Jack. This was for him. Strike needed to do this for his fledgling, "I will do this. To save Arachnid," he whispered, standing tall. He took one last look over Jack. His Jack. Then, he glanced at the fledglings, knowing that Zane was his second, and still held a place in his heart that he never knew existed before.

With head held high, Strike began his approach towards the door.

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I have to choose...
What I'm doing: Crying
Who I'm with: Jack, Lilith, Jason, Dragon, Chris, Inari, Cinq, and Zane
Where I am: Secret Hideout

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:41 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara nodded when Remy explained her problem with Sam and knew what she was talking about. They brought a girl out with bloody arms and Tamara excused herself from Remy. "Hold still, this will only sting a little bit." Tamara pulled her bottle of dittany out and used the rest of the bottle to close Michelle's wounds. They sizzled as the skin reformed over it. Pink skin closed the wounds. Then she removed a few more bandages and bandaged her wounds. "Try not to move your arms too much for a couple days. You'll be fine." More people came outside and Tamara nodded. "Ronyo, you're familiar with the Forest. Can you bring the centaurs back to the Forest? With the sun coming up, the village won't be safe for them. Then meet me at my place in Hogsmeade. I'll bring the children." She wiped her bloody hands off on her pants and gathered the children. "Sam, Remy, Heather and all the remaining students, come gather around me. We'll be going to Hogsmeade. I can bring you other places after that." She held out her hands for everyone. Once all the students had taken her hand, she disappeared, heading back to Honeydukes in Hogsmeade.

{Next post in Honeydukes}

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Mysterious Hideout

Ronyo heard Tammy and nodded as she gathered up the students and left with a pop and a swirl. Tamara's place was the safest place likely for the children right now before they could move them on to their homes. With that Ronyo moved back to the centaurs and gave a small bow showing his continued admiration for the warriors during the battle. He nodded to the centaur he had spoken to earlier and then looked to the tallest one and gave another small bow before speaking.

"If you would allow me, I will get you all back to the forest. I apology for having to do so through magic but it will be the quickest way to get everyone home. As long as you are all holding on to each other only one of you should have to hold on to me if that makes you feel any better about this. I will take us to the edge of the forest so no one gets hurt in the process, plenty of open area there."

Ronyo moved to the centaurs and waited to fill the touch of one of them, he did not look to see who. Ronyo brought the image of the forest's edge to his mind and dipped into his inner magical energy to help focus the magic to make sure no one was injured in the trip. With a quick pop the remaining forces were gone, disapparated away from the bloody battlefield.

{Next post, Forbidden Forest}  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:55 pm
((Lilith's Song))

User Image

User Image
♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛

When the realization hit him, Lilith watched it all with her ancient eyes. He was going through many different emotions, trying to figure out what he was feeling. At first, she saw sadness. Then it morphed into surprise and, as quickly as it had changed the first time, it changed once more to a new emotion. It was an emotion that Strike most likely hadn't felt in years. He didn't have words for it because he had no word in his dictionary for it. But Lilith knew what it was. With the many years that she had roamed the world, seen all sorts of different people, Lilith had seen this emotion through the years.

It was love. Pure love. A vampire so bonded to his first fledgling, that he was willing to step into his final death to save him. It was a bond so strong, that Lilith even found herself crying. Would she simply watch her own fledgling, her own lover, walk out into the sun like that? She shut her eyes tightly, her mind racing with emotions and regrets. He would simply burn up and be gone forever. It was going to be his final stand. All for his own fledgling's health.

It was proof enough for Lilith.

"Adrian, wait," her voice echoed in the hall. It caused the vampire, already at the first set of doors to stop. He was rigid, terrified that he was about to watch the sunrise and have it tear his body apart with its beautiful, forbidden rays. A man walking into his death and knowing it. What sort of thing did that do to someone?

When silence filled the air and Strike waited for her to say something, Lilith found the courage to speak, "There is a part of me in him too..." she stepped slowly towards the purple-haired man. This stranger to her eyes that started to remind her of the man that she once loved, "I never said it had to be you," a tear rolled down her cheek as she followed after him.

There was silence as she stood beside Strike. The sun was rising, she could feel it in her bones. All the vampires knew the sun was on its way. It crawled across the landscape, making its way slowly to their part of the world. Lilith had felt this sun for so many years, she lost track of how old - exactly - she was. Since the dawn of time, perhaps. The years were meaningless at this point.

She placed her hand in his, "I know you do not remember me, but I cannot help but remember you... my heart still is yours and I cannot live with myself if I have to watch you die," another tear rolled down those porcelain cheeks, "You love your fledgling, and that is enough for me to know that you are still Adrian Johnson inside," with a smile, she forced her memories through his hand into his head. All of them, every single one that he needed to know. He was her heir, and he needed to see everything that had led them here, to this point.

Lilith even showed him the times they had spent together, lying in the grass, star-gazing. The nights they spent together, singing and laughing. Everything was there for him to know. As Lilith shared these memories, she felt her face growing wet with tears she shed with the memories of the life she had once led. She wasn't sad about leaving it, she was happy because she had lived it. What a beautiful life...

She turned to face him as the memories ceased to rush into his mind. This man who remembered everything now. She was gently kissing him on the cheek with those scarlet lips of hers. Wet like her face from the tears she had cried, "I love you Adrian Johnson. Please do not forget me," she whispered, her voice full of sadness and tears as she let go of his hand.

His hand slipped from her's, but the feeling of his fingers still lingered on her palms. She would hold onto this feeling until she could no longer. She would hold this memory until there was no way she could. Reunited with the one she loved most, only to walk away from him and save the one being he loved just as much as her in another lifetime. She was not sad, she told herself. Lilith was glad that the fates had been kind enough to her. They had given her Adrian one last time before it had been time for her to leave.

It was time for her to see the sunrise, one last time.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image

Strike felt Lilith's hand in his and he stared at her. What did she say? He was prepared to ask, but instead blinked as memories flowed in his mind. They spanned over so many years. Thousands, some of them. Things he wasn't sure about, some he knew as the beginnings of certain things, such as the Vampire Council. These memories were not his. He knew that he could not have knowledge of something so long ago. So distant. These were not his memories, but they felt like they were his somehow. Especially as they changed directions into an area he was confused at.

A man and a woman. So many memories of that filled his mind. He instantly recognized the brown-haired gentleman. It was unmistakable. The chin and jawline, the shape of the nose and the contour of the cheeks. It was him. It was him before he was turned... the woman, he recognized her as Lilith. She looked the same, already a vampire in these memories. Never aging, never changing. A surge of emotions rushed over him at these memories. How had he forgotten Lily? Lilith, the woman that he couldn't help being with?

By the time he regained himself - figured out where he was standing and what was happening - Lilith had already slipped from his grasp once more. His hand hovered in the air, the feeling of her hand still burning into his flesh. This was the second time that he would be losing her, but this time he would remember. He would remember the pain and the loss and the loneliness, "No, no... you can't do this to me...!" he grew louder with each word, moving forward as he said these things.

Suddenly, arms wrapped around him, holding him back. He screamed, struggling against Dragon's grip. No, she couldn't do this to him... give him his memories back and expect to simply walk away from him. To disappear from his grasp again for the rest of his life. Strike screamed after her, his words not even registering in his head. His own voice was silent as the world fell to silence. He clawed at Dragon's arms, begging, threatening to be let go. Tears rolled down his face as his screams fell on deaf ears, as Dragon held him back from following his maker into the sun.

Dragon looked up at the mortals and fledglings and, as Strike wailed and screamed, simply said in words that Strike couldn't hear over his anguish, "Help Jack."

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I can't lose her again.
What I'm doing: Trying to get to her.
Who I'm with: Jack, Lilith, Jason, Dragon, Chris, Inari, Cinq, and Zane
Where I am: Secret Hideout

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image

Jack cried out in pain. Something inside him was moving. Squirming and dying as he clenched his fists. His gold eyes shot open and the pain moved through his eyes as well. Every inch of him felt like fire. It was as though he was being turned again, but not nearly as intense. The same sensation was there, but it was weaker and only lasted less than a minute.

He panted, knowing he had no need for air, but the habit still there at times. Sweat on his forehead, he then closed his eyes tight and held his body. The pain was less now, but it was a slowly, throbbing one instead. What was happening to him? He felt like he had a headache all over his body with the way everything simply throbbed and hurt. Panting, he opened his eyes again. Blinking a few times.

His stomach growled and he threw his head back in pain again. He was suffering from the hunger. The thirst was in him. However he wanted to call it, it was flaring up badly now. He didn't know where he was or who was around, but he called out, "Please! Somebody...! I need to eat!" he begged, calling out and hoping that someone could hear.

In a second, he was on the floor, still in pain and still hungry. The floor was cold stone. Otherwise, he didn't know where he was. Everything was so confusing for him and he just wanted to know everything was going to be okay. That he was alive and not dead and that he knew someone here that would be willing to help him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason looked over to the interaction between Strike and Lilith. He frowned, watching, and then his eyes widened as he saw Lilith walk the rest of the way upstairs, past Strike to the outside. Clenching his jaw, he turned away from the other man's screams. It was then that he heard Jack start panting. That was unusual enough, considering the fact that he'd never heard Jack do that. At his request for blood, Jason just cast about and dragged over one of the Family members. He doubted they would be long for this world anyway, which made him feel less guilty than he otherwise would if the person was innocent.

Leaning back afterward, he let his gaze fall to the others in the room. Yuan was still there, holding his son. There were Strike's fledgelings, as well as another boy if he missed his guess. He let his gaze pass over Strike and Dragon, not wanting to see the vampire break down. However, he knew that the whole situation was still bad.

Lilith evidently taking her own life. He'd never even seen that happen before, and he'd never wished to be privvy to any information regarding the lot of bloodsuckers. However, he didn't deny that it was probably best that Remy wasn't here to witness this. If she was, then it made all of what happened public knowledge, since he doubted that Remy would keep quiet at her age.

Thus he decided that if there was someone to witness beyond a vampire, strangely he was glad it was him. So far, Strike had kept his word and helped return his pup to him. He would keep his silence for the vampires.

--------------------------------------
State: Simmering
OOC: ...
--------------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Ghoul and Ghost Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

The battle ended with casualties on both sides, but the Family suffered the most. Casualties. Eh. What a despicable word. Cinq hated how the word was made up of "casual" and "ties". The word, although stood alone, felt like it implied the sentence, "As we casually break the ties that bond people, we disappear and perish." After all, it was bonds that kept many alive. It was the ties between family and friends that gave people hope. He was sure that to these prisoners, it was the thought of family and friends and they bonds they had created that made them fight against the impossibly strong chains. The chaffed skin and the blood that leaked from their wounds were enough proof.

Cinq simply watched as everything was explained, as light was shed upon the mysteries and rumors falsely spread about. Since he was newly turned, he didn't think he should pitch in anytime soon. So Cinq listened to the elder vampires talk, and mentally jot down notes for future references.

This week... It has been a great turmoil for Strike. The vampire, Arachnid's master, ripped through the door to Dervish & Banges, looking for his fledgling. He went through hell, fought a thousand and one obstacles, then clawed his way back to the world above. Nine winds blew against him, and he still made it out. To save Jack, Strike would sacrifice himself. What a heart, this man had. No wonder he could woe Lilith, the ancient vampire.

Cinq simply watched, silent and unmoving as the scene unfolded before him. The blood that coursed through his veins... Some of it was Jack's. He should do something... There should be something he could do! He was Jack's fledgling, for God's sake! But he found himself stuck on the floor, as if the concrete reached up and grabbed his ankles, holding him in place. He wanted to scream, to yell, but his mouth move. No air went in, so no air came out. Cinq had been holding his breath, sure that he was about to see something that would forever impact those present.

Lilith... Strike's maker... Like dominoes, her blood was in Strike's, and therefore was in Jack's. Although in a small fraction, it was enough to help the dying vampire. Lilith, Strike's lover, would make the ultimate sacrifice. This prompted a series of thoughts to occur to Cinq. "Please do not forget me," he heard her whisper. He did not want to be empathetic right now. But he couldn't help himself, as a billion and one thoughts rushed to his mind. Like Strike, he would watch Anna die, but slowly, knowing that it would be imminent, lurking around the corner. To a vampire who would live hundreds of years, Anna's life would seem like a second in an hour. What would be torturous would be watching his children die. Cinq would outlive his children, grandchildren, and everyone who came after them. What a life.

Cinq watched, as Strike broke down in tears, watching Lilith walk away from him. What a sad feeling this was, watching the one you love die. Strike would never be the same, Cinq was sure. Jack, as if life was suddenly knocked back into him, began screaming for blood. The fledgling quickly ran over to his master's side, gently holding the suffering man. "It's okay. It'll be okay," Cinq reassured him. It won't. And it never will be.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out