Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
18, male, TN, and really lonely..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YetAnotherForgottenSoul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:56 pm
I don't know where to begin. Though I'll start with that I have low self esteem... I think I'm ugly as sin. And I'm a nerd... mainly musical and computers... Though I have been told I don't look like a nerd, I think I do...

I'm an anime fan, but fairly picky... My favorites tend to have something to do with Sci-fi or fantasy. I grew up on Dragonball Z...

I play a lot of instruments, particularly rock and concert instruments. However I do have a habit of playing my cello when I'm sad... kinda fits my mood. I consider myself dark... I try to be fun but again... low self esteem.

I am white, 6'1" @ 241 pounds. Brown hair, recently cut to a shorter version... Naturally curly. I wear glasses... I used to play football. Not anymore... Yeah... want to get to know me? PM me... otherwise... thanks for reading.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:29 pm
erica 19
i have low self esteam alot too but i try not to get to down
no one realy likes me cuzz i am about your weight too so they never give me a chance and that is a shame cuzz i knowe if they did they would see it was worth it
i like to draw and i like animals alot more than people at least they dont make fun of you or put you down all the time  

PixieBlackrose 22

YetAnotherForgottenSoul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:38 pm
beutieful oblivion
erica 19
i have low self esteam alot too but i try not to get to down
no one realy likes me cuzz i am about your weight too so they never give me a chance and that is a shame cuzz i knowe if they did they would see it was worth it
i like to draw and i like animals alot more than people at least they dont make fun of you or put you down all the time

PM me?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:58 pm
Still single.. and looking.  

YetAnotherForgottenSoul

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:03 pm
good luck on your search  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:32 am
Hey, good luck wink Just remember that chicks like a guy that is confident in himself and what he does, so look up and remember that nobody in this world is the least bit ugly, and we're all amazing in some way! c:  

Sailboatism

Dapper Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items