Submit

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:43 pm
Gallow's Plot Thread

----------------------------------

Welcome <3
Please quote me if you have an idea or want to talk to me.

You are also welcome to contact me via pm or Aim.

Aim: hanginggallow

-------------------------------

WARNING

I am a full time grad student, colorist, I have a boyfriend, and I work 20hrs a week sad which unfortunately means I don't have a lot of free time to do extremely long rps and that I am very slow in response. So if your looking for a lot of rps that are very long I am the worse person for it. I am however looking for plots, light rp on aim or pm, ideas, or soquili with personalities that suit my lovelies <3 I adore my soquili a lot. I am very fond of lifemates, and very picky so please forgive me if I say no.

As well yes I know, rp doesnt' lead to romance and etc. it should be fun. And it is however I just don't have the time to do random rps sad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image TBD This girl will be here soon <3  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image Name: Asshewequa Vskihyi
Nickname: Vski
Bird Names: Niyol and Yoki

Personality: Vski is nothing more than a complete lady, that is a mare who believes her responsibilities are to help anyone she possibly can and treat everyone with the up most respect. She can be typically found dragging her cousin Ahote around on small rescue missions such as helping creatures with a broken bone, or saving small birds (such as the two that are always seen with her) from dying without their mother. She is very proud of her family and adores her father very much despite that she is seem as an oddity to her larger family due to her wings and colors. Vski never lets things get her down or ruin her experience with others, she is typically very calm, collected, and optimistic.

IC Looking for: Love, may it be someone who is a knight, kind and gentle needing a lady. Or a healer, someone who continued to help others, heal them much like she does. She is very open hearted and kind, those who are evil or wicked would not suit her, however if it was someone who needed a little moral guidance she could do that too. She has no issue with appearances, even if you look evil she would treat you kindly unless you harmed her.

OOC Looking: I love Vski, adore her absolutely so I am unfortunately super picky. I do want someone who would look good with her but more importantly someone who suits her 100 percent and would make her life wonderful. I've had a few let downs already with people so I am very sad she has yet to find her perfect mate who will stay with her. If your unsure, or just shopping around please don't break my heart again sad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image Name: Keres
Nickname: Nereza Keres

Personality: Very odd, Keres lingers with the spirits. She doesn't understand normal things, such as families, love, kind words of sweetness. Don't mistake her appearance of being evil, she would be more along the lines of neutral, watching and observing things letting nature run its course. She is not going to leap in and save someone who is dying or being bullied, she instead will watch nature takes it course.

IC Looking for: IDK YET

OOC Looking: NOT SURE. I am very much debating it deeply. I am not sure if I really want just flings with her, I think I would be more sold on finding a mate. And oddity like her.

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image Name: Caspian
Nickname: None

Personality: Caspian is a beach boy, he lives his life on the edge of the sea with a rather laid back attitude to life. He likes to collect shells and any thing that drifts onto the shores and make little trinkets out of them. As well he as two cats that travel with him sisters. The white one Narissa is rather vain she doesn't like the salty water and tends to avoid getting her white coat dirty. Saeleofu is the black cat, unlike her sister she is rather fond of the salty sea and tends to run around never sitting still. Caspian is a gentle soul, that is not to say he is a push over but he is rather kind, polite and especially to mares. He would rather avoid conflict unless it is a means to protect others.

IC Looking for: He wants someone who loves the seas as much as he do, a kind soul, gentle, and doesn't mind his cats.

OOC Looking: Someone who looks a little elegant, prettish and most of all natural! Paint markings are a huge huge plus! Its ok if there is a slight unnatural color, but I really want someone natural. Please no reds tones, I like more of the purplish, blueish. I'm sorry, super picky sad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image Name: Iyyabriqsakima Ataanisiqieaatchiaq
Nickname: Sakima

Personality: Sakima is a silently warrior or more so a protector for hire. He rarely speaks to others unless there is a good reason for him to say it otherwise he is poor in conversations. He is highly skilled in fighting and takes his job of being a body guard rather seriously and will not allow anything to happen to happen to whoever hired (or whoever he is to watch). Sakima will not fight those who just insults him or makes fun of him, he has an extreme amount of patience and can deal with almost any sort of personality.

IC Looking for: He is currently/or will be a member of the flock and having a fling with Mind's girl.

OOC Looking: Sakima can either stay in the flock after his fling, or he can find someone else outside of it. I do not mind if you have some strong female who wants a mate. I am also game for lifemate.

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image Name: Niabianaami Ukuiyubamua
Nickname: Niabi

Personality: will fill in later

IC Looking for: Lifemate, to travel with her, to protect her.

OOC Looking:Love her <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:41 pm
Reserved  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:42 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:46 pm