Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:32 am
The Ladies
User Image

User Image
Name: Adara
Orientation: Bisexual
History: Adara was raised by her mother to be the free spirit that she is today. She made the mistake of tying herself down to Zhulik, which led to the burden of baskets. Not being able to live in those conditions, Adara promptly abandoned Zhulik and her baskets the first chance she had. She now roams and does whatever she pleases.
Personality: Adara is nothing but a free spirit. She does whatever she wants and goes wherever she wants. She doesn't believe in being tied down and is quick to flee at any mention of commitment.
RP Color: #FE804E
Theme Song:

Breedings Left:
01. Used w/ Zhulik
02. Open
03. Open
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: N/A
Offspring: Victor, Nicor, Zhutkaya

Looking For:
01. Flings! Adara isn't really one to settle down... at all. Background RP and/or regular RP for the meeting/romancing would be good too :3

Current RPs:
01. Finding Faith in Small Places // Copper & Adara

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

User Image
Name: Zhutkaya
Orientation: Heterosexual
History: U/C
Personality: Zhutkaya is very odd and a bit deranged. She enjoys talking to her doll when she isn't sticking needles into it. She believes that he's alive, and that he is her best and only friend. She usually feels uncomfortable with social interaction, reverting to a personality she created for her doll when encountering strangers. She doesn't even feel truly comfortable with her family. Envy stemming from her father seemingly paying more attention to her other two siblings when they were younger causes her to draw further into herself. The only instances in which she finds herself interacting freely with others is when she encounters Soquili that look odd like she does.
RP Color: #DC713B
Theme Song: Sleepsong - Bastille

Breedings Left:
01. Free
02. Free
03. Free
Parents: Zhulik x Adara
Siblings: Victor, Nicor
Offspring: N/A

Looking For:
01. Creepy Soq to be Kaya's friends! Aaaall the creepy/crawly/scary Soq come hither!
02. A creepy, odd mini to fling with and/or a creepy lifemate

Current RPs:
01. A Strange New World // Phantasm & Zhutkaya [FOAL RP]
02. Odds and Ends // Risti & Zhutkaya [FOAL RP]
03. Follow Me // Cassava Noctis & Zhutkaya [ADULT RP]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

User Image
Name: Whiskey
History: Whiskey was the more innocent twin. She was very naive, and matters of the heart got her quite flustered. She was awkward in situations with males, but could prattle on for days with females. That was until she met a stallion who attempted to woo her. She fell head over hooves, until her prince charming's dark side reared it's head.
Personality: Unlike her twin's reserved state, Whiskey's broken heart manifests in an angrier and more vocal way. She's quite bitter and lashes out at pretty much everyone for little things.
RP Color: #0E1844
Theme Song: Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley ft. Alison Krauss

Breedings Left:
01. Free
02. Free
03. Free
Siblings: Lullaby

Looking For:
01. Either...
A. A male that will be her 'bad choice'. Could be...
- A male that will woo her and then abandon her to raise their children on her own. [ Fling ]
- A male that will woo her and be prince charming, and then reveal his true self (dark, evil, etc.) [ Fling ]
B. A lifemate that will understand her, pick up her pieces, and ultimately love her and heal her. Leaving the past lover as background RP and no prior pregnancy [ Lifemate ]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

User Image

Name: Lullaby
History: Lullaby started off innocent before she was introduced to the benefits of male courtship by a 'friend'. The said 'friend' told her that having more than one male court her was perfectly acceptable... so she courted two males without telling either about the other and relished in the attention. When the two inevitably found out, Lullaby was left alone.
Personality: Lullaby is quite reserved after finally realizing that she is not the mare she used to be. She avoids males like the plague, ashamed of her behavior and situation.
RP Color: #67080C
Theme Song: Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley ft. Alison Krauss

Breedings Left:
01. Open
02. Closed
03. Closed
Siblings: Whiskey

Looking For:
01. I found her a possible lifemate with 2/3 breedings, so I'm just looking for a pretty male to breed with her. Her plots are frustrating me xD [ Fling ]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

User Image
Name: Jasmine
Personality: Jasmine is as beautiful and delicate as her namesake. She is gentle and kind, quick to help anyone she may see in need of assistance. She is more adept at matters of the mind, lacking any kind of physical strength or stamina due to her small size and not being trained. She is not a fighter in any capacity.
History: Jasmine was raised in a prominent herd as the only child of the herdmaster and his mate. As the sole heir, she was not expected to lift a hoof. She grew up without proper physical training, instead learning the domestic side from her mother. Just when she was reaching adulthood, her herd was slaughtered by a Skinwalker. To save her, her mother pushed her into the river that ran along their lands before facing off with the Skinwalker. Jasmine was rushed downstream by the current, barely making it out of the river alive. In a new area with no strength or idea of what to do next, Jasmine awaits her savior.
RP Color: #4C1B2C
Theme Song:

Breedings Left:
01. Open
02. Reserved
03. Reserved
Parents: Deceased

Looking For:
01. A male that would play as a stallion within her slaughtered herd that her father had set her up with before the Skinwalker came about. He would run away to survive the attack and later come across Jasmine and her eventual lifemate. Feelings would come about, but after being together the male gets cold feet again since Jasmine's father isn't alive to pressure him into a relationship with her. [ Fling ]

Current RPs:
01. Walking a Strange Path // Anchor & Jasmine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

User Image
Name: Juniper
Personality: Juniper is always looking on the bright side of things. She walks through life with a pep in her step and a smile on her face. She has a tendency not to think decisions through, always going with the first thought that pops into her head.
History: U/C
RP Color: #72C568
Theme Song:

Breedings Left:
01. Open
02. Open
03. Open
Parents: N/A

Looking For:
U/C

Current RPs:
None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:35 am
The Gentlemen

Mrrp no stallions here yet

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:49 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:51 am
heart  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:52 am
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:26 pm
Aaand it's officially open c8  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:49 am
After Whiskey's fling I can offer up Hototo for her lifemate. Warrior meets damsel in distress. Classic. He's more complicated than that but her doesn't like to see ladies cry. It would giver her more of an in that most females have since he's mostly indifferent. Not because he doesn't like girls, he's just used to having them throw themselves at him so he ignores them politely. I don't think there's any ignoring Whiskey. n_n

User Image

And I can also offer up Kasha up for creepy soq RP/friendage. And her daddy too though he's more plotting than creepy.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I have a potential 'bad choice' fling for Whiskey, but he might not be quite what you are looking for. Dathuil is sweet, flirtatious, and genuinely fond of anyone who returns his affectionate ways. He is also very much clear about his lack of commitment, so it shouldn't be a complete surprise when he leaves her if she does have a thing with him. If they were romantic, and he thought she was getting attached and forgetting he didn't want that it is likely that he would leave quickly and quietly, so as to 'spare her feelings' (which I doubt would work, especially if she were to find out her pregnancy afterward). Her heart is welcome to still get broken, but he wouldn't be out to just use her or hurt her.

So I don't know if he would work for that, he is very charming and I expect he does break hearts more often than he thinks he does, but he never means to. He's just very free with his affections. He would flirt with her upon first meeting, but if things started to go anywhere he'd be quick to tell her that he couldn't settle down. Maybe she doesn't quite believe him? She could think he'd make an exception for her, since it would definitely feel very much like two in love, but if he thought her too attached to him he'd leave. Doesn't even need to know he's got baskets. Potentially, if you wanted, he could pass through again ages later and discover he's got more kids (his reaction to that is usually 'oh cool, hi guys I guess I'm your dad, nice to meet you' or something) It could stir up old feelings of brokenheartedness, or she could yell/cry at him for abandoning her, or maybe her new mate (if she fell in love again) could get some awkwardness.

If he's not what you're looking for, totally understand. Just wanted to offer, I know how hard it can be to find the perfect plot.

I can also offer a bad 'friend' for Lullaby. My skinwalker Caoraigh would be delighted to play a friend to her, and egg her on to destroy her own life with the two boys. Granted, Lullaby would need some way to defend herself, or a rescuer of some kind, because once Lullaby was truly finished being devastated Cao would try to kill and eat her. She likes her little games, bringing the whole drama all the way to the perfect finish and then, only then, does she make her kill. Because it tastes so much sweeter after all that. She is an excellent actress and can stay in a role for as long as it takes to finish the game, her patience is endless because she finds the wait worth it.

AND ALSO, a potential 'friend' for Zhulik. My Kali is sweet and positive everyone is already a friend. She wouldn't be put off by his grouchiness, and would be happy to chat with him, help keep an eye on his foals, or enlist his help in getting a hard-to-reach ingredient for an experiment.

Please quote me, because I am a scatterbrain and may forget to look at this again x.x Sorry to hear about your account, I hope it is resolved soon.

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:35 am
Teh Roarie
After Whiskey's fling I can offer up Hototo for her lifemate. Warrior meets damsel in distress. Classic. He's more complicated than that but her doesn't like to see ladies cry. It would giver her more of an in that most females have since he's mostly indifferent. Not because he doesn't like girls, he's just used to having them throw themselves at him so he ignores them politely. I don't think there's any ignoring Whiskey. n_n

User Image

And I can also offer up Kasha up for creepy soq RP/friendage. And her daddy too though he's more plotting than creepy.

User ImageUser Image

Hototo sounds lovely, but I'm looking for a stallion who fits Whiskey's looks a tad more for lifemate status. I'm going to be super picky with my twins, I should probably clarify that in my description OTL

But Kaya would definitely be interested in creepy soq friendage/RP with Kasha and perhaps her dad <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:08 am
FallenThroughMidnight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I have a potential 'bad choice' fling for Whiskey, but he might not be quite what you are looking for. Dathuil is sweet, flirtatious, and genuinely fond of anyone who returns his affectionate ways. He is also very much clear about his lack of commitment, so it shouldn't be a complete surprise when he leaves her if she does have a thing with him. If they were romantic, and he thought she was getting attached and forgetting he didn't want that it is likely that he would leave quickly and quietly, so as to 'spare her feelings' (which I doubt would work, especially if she were to find out her pregnancy afterward). Her heart is welcome to still get broken, but he wouldn't be out to just use her or hurt her.

So I don't know if he would work for that, he is very charming and I expect he does break hearts more often than he thinks he does, but he never means to. He's just very free with his affections. He would flirt with her upon first meeting, but if things started to go anywhere he'd be quick to tell her that he couldn't settle down. Maybe she doesn't quite believe him? She could think he'd make an exception for her, since it would definitely feel very much like two in love, but if he thought her too attached to him he'd leave. Doesn't even need to know he's got baskets. Potentially, if you wanted, he could pass through again ages later and discover he's got more kids (his reaction to that is usually 'oh cool, hi guys I guess I'm your dad, nice to meet you' or something) It could stir up old feelings of brokenheartedness, or she could yell/cry at him for abandoning her, or maybe her new mate (if she fell in love again) could get some awkwardness.

If he's not what you're looking for, totally understand. Just wanted to offer, I know how hard it can be to find the perfect plot.

I can also offer a bad 'friend' for Lullaby. My skinwalker Caoraigh would be delighted to play a friend to her, and egg her on to destroy her own life with the two boys. Granted, Lullaby would need some way to defend herself, or a rescuer of some kind, because once Lullaby was truly finished being devastated Cao would try to kill and eat her. She likes her little games, bringing the whole drama all the way to the perfect finish and then, only then, does she make her kill. Because it tastes so much sweeter after all that. She is an excellent actress and can stay in a role for as long as it takes to finish the game, her patience is endless because she finds the wait worth it.

AND ALSO, a potential 'friend' for Zhulik. My Kali is sweet and positive everyone is already a friend. She wouldn't be put off by his grouchiness, and would be happy to chat with him, help keep an eye on his foals, or enlist his help in getting a hard-to-reach ingredient for an experiment.

Please quote me, because I am a scatterbrain and may forget to look at this again x.x Sorry to hear about your account, I hope it is resolved soon.

Dathuil is a tad too bright for me in terms of looks for what I want for Whiskey, but I really do like his personality. However, I am really looking for a very very mean soq to just use her and leave her, so Dathuil probably won't work for that unfortunately . n.

Now, Caoraigh sounds like she's perfect as the 'friend'. Like you said though, Lullaby will need someone to save her. I do plan on having Whiskey venture to her twin after suffering her loss, so she would most likely be coming back once Lullaby is figuring out that her 'friend' has led her astray. I'm not sure if Whiskey'll pack quite the punch though. I might have to find a stallion to swoop in, or maybe a mare.

And Kali is so cute ; o;. I can definitely see Zhulik being all surly and glaring at her, and her just happily chattering away. I'm pretty sure foal Zhutkaya would be totally up for ingredient hunts too, she tends to wander xD.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Oops, my bad, I totally missed your bright red note ^^; Sorry, I have my moments. Best of luck finding a good bad-boy for your plot though! If you ever need a casual flirt for something else, feel free to send a nudge my way.

I would adore the plot for Cao and Whiskey. Even if you can't find a someone else to help save Lullaby, maybe the two sisters together would be enough to persuade Cao to bide her time and try again later. Though her plan would sort of be ruined at that point, she could be kind of vengeful because of that. It could go either way, she might call it failed and move on to 'come back later' (never) or haunt them until she could get more revenge. Either plot would work for me.

Zhulik and Kali RP sounds like fun then! And Zhutkaya too, haha. Perhaps she finds little Zhutkaya and they have an ingredient hunting adventure, and Zhulik could come looking for his missing foal and have the pleasure of Kali's acquaintance? Or she could meet Zhulik and he could pawn her chatter off on Zhutkaya instead of himself for a while, though I'm sure dad would keep an eye on his foal with a stranger. Any thoughts on how to do the plots? I'm kind of open to whatever really, just throwing a few ideas out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:11 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

Oops, my bad, I totally missed your bright red note ^^; Sorry, I have my moments. Best of luck finding a good bad-boy for your plot though! If you ever need a casual flirt for something else, feel free to send a nudge my way.

I would adore the plot for Cao and Whiskey. Even if you can't find a someone else to help save Lullaby, maybe the two sisters together would be enough to persuade Cao to bide her time and try again later. Though her plan would sort of be ruined at that point, she could be kind of vengeful because of that. It could go either way, she might call it failed and move on to 'come back later' (never) or haunt them until she could get more revenge. Either plot would work for me.

Zhulik and Kali RP sounds like fun then! And Zhutkaya too, haha. Perhaps she finds little Zhutkaya and they have an ingredient hunting adventure, and Zhulik could come looking for his missing foal and have the pleasure of Kali's acquaintance? Or she could meet Zhulik and he could pawn her chatter off on Zhutkaya instead of himself for a while, though I'm sure dad would keep an eye on his foal with a stranger. Any thoughts on how to do the plots? I'm kind of open to whatever really, just throwing a few ideas out.

Oh no, I put that there afterwards because I forgot to mention my pickiness xD You didn't miss it <3 Thank you <33

Oooh haunting sounds good too! Maybe after Lullaby finds actual love, she can come back and wreak more havoc o uo But this time Lullaby will have a stallion on her side. That'll be a fun fight e ue

Zhutkaya is a wanderer, so I could definitely see her stumbling upon Kali and just poking her nose in whatever she's doing lol. Zhulik would eventually notice her missing and try to find her and encounter them both. He'd probably be so relieved if she did offer to help, that it wouldn't really matter if she was a stranger. He would keep an eye on her, but at this time he's so stressed that another pair of hooves is a blessing.

I'm not too sure about the plots, since Nicor and Victor (Zhutkaya's siblings) would sort of have to be in them. I think. I could probably pull it off with just Zhutkaya and Zhulik, but I could probably poke Fea (Nicor's owner) to see if she'd be interested. c: I'm pretty much open to anything x3

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:20 pm

Ah, okay. I was wondering how I managed to be THAT blind xD

Cao is loose in plots, since she isn't dedicated to a particular timeline so much as going back and forth between targets and being awful. So whenever you'd like her to start being a bad friend to Lullaby, I am game to RP her there.

Adding other people to plots can be fun. If you want to poke Fea then I am happy to play with both of you if she's interested too ^^ Otherwise we can work out plots that would make sense not involving the siblings much if you'd prefer not to. I am happy either way.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image
I would love to have some creepy usdia RP with Zhutkaya and my boy Cassava. It could either be with them as foals or as adults, though he wouldn't be too far from his mountain home and if it was as adults he would definitely try to bring her back as a captive for his master. Personality wise, he's like a dog trapped in a soquili's body, extremely loyal to his master, only wants to do things to please her but takes a beating without question when he does something wrong.  

She-Ra of Etheria

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:25 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

Ah, okay. I was wondering how I managed to be THAT blind xD

Cao is loose in plots, since she isn't dedicated to a particular timeline so much as going back and forth between targets and being awful. So whenever you'd like her to start being a bad friend to Lullaby, I am game to RP her there.

Adding other people to plots can be fun. If you want to poke Fea then I am happy to play with both of you if she's interested too ^^ Otherwise we can work out plots that would make sense not involving the siblings much if you'd prefer not to. I am happy either way.

Haha yeah you won't be needing glasses ;D

As soon as I find Lullaby her first fling, which will be from one of the stallions she's stringing along in the plot, we can start c8 I'm just trying to find her a really good match so I'm not sure how long that'll take OTL

It would definitely be fun . u. I can poke Fea tomorrow and see if she'd be up for some RP. If not we can definitely do that ^^

She-Ra of Etheria
User Image
I would love to have some creepy usdia RP with Zhutkaya and my boy Cassava. It could either be with them as foals or as adults, though he wouldn't be too far from his mountain home and if it was as adults he would definitely try to bring her back as a captive for his master. Personality wise, he's like a dog trapped in a soquili's body, extremely loyal to his master, only wants to do things to please her but takes a beating without question when he does something wrong.

Omgosh Kaya would be all over that tail XD <3 She'd follow that thing anywhere and probably not even realize she's been taken captive. Who is his master? o:  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff