Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
London's East End Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:32 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin followed along, his hand feeling warm in her hand. It made him flush, but the cold London air kept that a secret. He did not want to go clothes shopping, but he was strangely happy to be out and about with Tassy. She seemed to be positively thrilled.

He was dressed in simple black slacks, black leather boots, a grey undershirt, dark green vest and a black jacket and green scarf. He actually looked a little cold some how, but then again he was almost always cold. He looked around at all the shops, seeing bright clothes and bustling people. He ignore those place, hearing her question. Finally he saw a small, relatively empty place and he pointed to that, smiling at her. "There looks nice..." He said softly.

⁈BRAVE BUT TIMID⁉

Mood? Nervous
Emotional state? Happy.
Physical State? Still thin. Healed of injury. Sore from all this ruddy walking.

yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:05 pm
User Image
Music is the strongest form of magic.
But when you get music and words together,
that can be a very powerful thing.

User Image

User Image Single | Worker at Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

Tassy had of course seen what her friend was wearing and had reacted accordingly, meaning her jaw had dropped to the floor at how amazing he looked in those clothes. So she responded with a shirt that while wasn't her normal short or low cut but was equally tight and showed enough innocent skin to make male heads turn. She looked at the store he pointed to and found it small and quaint and, to her amusement, quite empty. "Sure, anything in particular you looking for?" she asked swinging their clasped hands feeling a slight thrill.
((OOC smile )
Ura the rainbow King

[Wearing: Casual] [Where: London East End] [With: Shin] [Feeling: Ecstatic] [Thinking: Whee!]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:13 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin had looked over her tight short and then promptly looked away. She looked so pretty. It was amazing to think he was holding her hand. He shook his head, smiling softly. "No... Wait, maybe another jacket... And muggle stuff" he said again, remembering she wanted to see him in more colour he added. "Maybe something... Yellow... Or purple and blue?" He had seen her in purple. Or so he thought.
⁈BRAVE BUT TIMID⁉

Mood? Nervous
Emotional state? Happy.

yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Tassy nodded excitedly at the prospect of getting Shin into more muggle clothes, especially ones of color. "Great! I can definitely see you in a leather jacket to match your shoes. It would make all the young women want a peek." she teased with a wink while thinking that any woman who dared try would get the foul end of her boot. With a small bounce she walked into the store glaring at young woman walking out who stared just a little too long at her friend making her retaliate by wrapping her arm around his own and bringing herself closer to him. Ha! Take that...harlot.
((OOC smile )
Ura the rainbow King

[Wearing: Casual] [Where: London East End] [With: Shin] [Feeling: Ecstatic] [Thinking: Hmph!]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:06 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin was happy that the store was so empty. A young woman looked at him, making him dunk his head, hiding under his hair some. He did not like people looking at him. When Tassy took his arm he felt a warmth shoot through him. He felt better with her there. "Pretend I'm a clothes dummy. Help me chose?" he asked, smiling at her.
⁈BRAVE BUT TIMID⁉

Mood? Nervous
Emotional state? Happy.

yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Tassy, who was too busy inwardly crowing about her mini victory, almost missed Shin's softly spoken words before grinning maniacally. "Sure thing! Stand right there and I'll be right back!" she regretfully let go of his arm and went over to the different racks of clothes and looked at the different jackets and shirts before finding an armful and walking back to him. She selected two articles, a long sleeved shirt of dark golden yellow, and a black leather jacket, and drug them towards the dressing room i.e. a small room with a curtain as a door. "Go on go on! Try it on then come out so I can see. Or I will go in to see." Tassy grinned.
((OOC smile )
Ura the rainbow King

[Wearing: Casual] [Where: London East End] [With: Shin] [Feeling: Ecstatic] [Thinking: Hehehehehehe]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:35 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin watched her move around and puck things and look. He looked around the store, a small object catching his eye. He waited until she was fully busy before he bought it. When she came back he was standing where he was before. He smiled softly as she pulled him, taking the clothes. But his face paled a little when she mentioned going in to see. He closed the curtain and undressed slowly. He was wearing a grey undershirt. He dressed and undressed slowly due partly do to the pain of raising his left arm and the fact that he hated buttons. 8 minutes later he had almost finished buttoning the yellow shirt up...
⁈BRAVE BUT TIMID⁉

Mood? Nervous
Emotional state? Happy.

yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Tassy first waited excitedly, then patiently, then she began pacing before she began becoming impatient. What was taking him so long?! "Oi Shin, you alright in there?" she asked concerned resisting the urge to peek behind the curtain. When another few minutes passed by she couldn't wait any longer. "Shin, better be decent cos I'm coming in!" she warned before walking into the small space. Immediately a blush came across her face as she spied his lean figure, even half dressed she could see that the shirt would do wonders for him. For ten seconds she stood there stunned before composing herself and walking over to the taller man. "Erm, h-here, lemme help with that." Tassy offered removing his hands and buttoning the remaining ones before standing back and admiring her handiwork. "You're looking good Shin." she spoke honestly looking him up and down before realizing what she was doing, blushing yet again and walked out with a hasty "Now try on the others!" thrown over her shoulder.
((OOC smile )
Ura the rainbow King

[Wearing: Casual] [Where: London East End] [With: Shin] [Feeling: Ecstatic] [Thinking: Oh my...]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:18 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin turned and saw her there. He froze, his fingers on his button. When she came over to help him he moved his hands. He was flushed and a little nervous. This shirt did not cover his throat and he had no scarf on, showing the scaring there. But when she turned, saying on to the others he let out a small groan. More. That... Well, for her. He woundered if he would have to take off this shirt, put in his old one, then go out and get the shirt then change yet again. He followed her out still in the yellow. "Umm. Do I change back first or... Do you have the new shirt?"
⁈BRAVE BUT TIMID⁉

Mood? Nervous
Emotional state? Happy.

yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Tassy was very very very close to using her emergency cell phone and calling her twin and squealing about what she was doing or just fainting from lack of air from holding hers in for the past few minutes. However she wasn't given the chance as Shin came out of the dressing room still in his form clinging shirt (don'tthinkdon'tthinkdon'tthink) asking about the other shirts. It took her a few minutes to figure out what he meant before smacking herself. "Umm...you can but you don't have to try them all on, I just wanted to make sure I got the right size an' all heh. Just um, look through them and pick the ones you want I'll just be in the back for a moment!" Tassy grinned reassuringly before retreating to the back of shop towards the female lingerie.
((OOC smile )
Ura the rainbow King

[Wearing: Casual] [Where: London East End] [With: Shin] [Feeling: Ecstatic] [Thinking: Oh my...]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:10 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin watched her face. She looked a little...faint. He was worried, he wanted to offer to make her a potion for that, but...he was banned from making potions. But when she replied, she was still happy, so he just smiled again and sighed. He was very glad he came here with her. "Alright...I'll look" He said. He looked through the shirts and picked out a purple one and two green ones, before seeing the sweaters and going over to them and looking through them. He chose a grey one and a black one, before seeing scarfs...He needed those to hide his scars, there was a child staring at him and he did not like the strang look in their eye.
⁈BRAVE BUT TIMID⁉

Mood? Nervous
Emotional state? Happy.

yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Tassy had been busy purchasing something new to surprise Shin with (and what a surprise it shall be!) when she saw him out of the dressing room with a little girl staring at him. Feeling a bit bemused she went over to the pair with her bag by her side. "Alright there?" The little girl stared up over with wide eyes. "Are you an' he a couple?" The musician wanted to laugh and die of embarrassment at the question but instead gave a small strained smile. "We're not, we're just good friends. Why do you ask?" "Cos I saw you gettin' him all these clothes an Mummy usually does that for Daddy's and then I saw yous back in the womanly's an'" Before Tassy could further sink into the floor from mortification the little girl's mother came by and took her away with an apology and grin. When she could finally speak again she turned to Shin still with a visible blush. "D-did you pick the clothes you wanted?" she began fiddling with her small bag.
((OOC smile )
Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:02 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin saw Tassy come back and he felt so relieved. When the little girl asked him if they were a couble he was going to deny it profusely, knowing that Tassy was far to good for him. But Tassy eat him to it. She looked slightly angry that she had been asked. He rsmile looked stiff.When the child was taken away he gave Tassy a weak smile. "...Yes, Yes I did. Here...see?" He said showing her. He had 6 scarfs.
⁈BRAVE BUT TIMID⁉

Mood? Nervous
Emotional state? Happy.

yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Tassy saw the small smile on Shin's face and could've kicked herself while she remembered her own look and words as she responded to the little girl. Her smile turned genuine as she eyed the scarves he had chosen making her chuckle. "That's great, lets go pay for it all and then....oo! Let's go for ice cream! I haven't had any in soooo long!" she visibly brightened and began jumping lightly grabbing his hand in excitement and leading him over to the cashier.
((OOC smile )
Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:36 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin smiled back at her, happy to see that she looked happy again. "Alright...ice cream" He said. He could go for some ice cream. He rather liked vanilla flavor. He held her hand back, smiling at the warmth of it. Not even noticing that she had grabbed his left hand. His gloved fingers held her hand back.
⁈BRAVE BUT TIMID⁉

Mood? Nervous
Emotional state? Happy.

yukina101

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces