Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
London's East End Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image
Music is the strongest form of magic.
But when you get music and words together,
that can be a very powerful thing.

User Image

User Image Single | Worker at Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

Tassy was happy as Shin did even think before taking her hand but noticed he took it with his left one. She made a note to not pull or squeeze or swing it like she would the other although she did still like the warmth of his hand in hers. As they were walking she noticed a smaller bag in his hand that she hadn't seen before. "Hey, did you see something else you liked in there?" she gestured to the other bag.
((OOC smile )
Ura the rainbow King

[Wearing: Casual] [Where: London East End] [With: Shin] [Feeling: Ecstatic] [Thinking: Oh my...]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:33 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin was glad as they walked slowly. He idly wondered if it annoyed her having to walk slow for him. But he shook off the thought at her face. "Oh..This...is a gift" He said after a moment, choosing not to lie. It was a gift for her, but she did not need to know that yet.
⁈BRAVE BUT TIMID⁉

Mood? Nervous
Emotional state? Happy.
Physical State? Still thin. Healed of injury. Sore from all this ruddy walking.

yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:04 am
User Image

User Image

Tassy blinked a few times after Shin said it was a gift and for a split second thought it could be for some other girl and felt a fiery roar of jealously well up within her. Then of course, reality and logic stepped in in the form of her sister in her mind telling her that their friend way too shy to possibly buy a gift for someone he didn't know calming her down just as quick as she got angry. "Oh? Well whoever it's for is really lucky to have you thinking about them." she grinned and winked at him before spotting a muggle ice cream cart. "What flavor are you getting?" Tassy asked while looking at the different flavors on the hand made sign.
((OOC smile )
Ura the rainbow King

[Wearing: Casual] [Where: London East End] [With: Shin] [Feeling: Ecstatic] [Thinking: Oh my...]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:19 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin saw her face get angry for a moment, before relief filled it. He shook his head at that..that was odd. "Its...for you" He said. He was horrible at secrets and the like but he was good at keeping them. It was an odd state. He just was bad at making them. "I got it for you and..I like Vanilla.." He had never had much strong food growing up and at Hogwarts he had always eaten the lightly flavored foods.
⁈BRAVE BUT TIMID⁉

Mood? Nervous
Emotional state? Happy.
Physical State? Still thin. Healed of injury. Sore from all this ruddy walking.

yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:36 am
User Image

User Image

Tassy found herself blinking once again before a small sweet smile crossed her face and she began hugging Shin and pressed a small kiss to his cheek. "That is so nice and sweet of you. You didn't have to ya know." she felt she had to say that even though she couldn't stop grinning. He got her a gift! That had to mean something right? "Ok, so a vanilla for you and...a strawberry for me!" She finally let go of the young man and ran over to the cart and ordered the frozen treats before returning in about three minutes with each one in her hand. "Here ya go, wanna sit down and enjoy it?" She knew he still wasn't completely healed and had been instructed by her sister to not let him walk around too much without resting.
((OOC smile )
Ura the rainbow King

[Wearing: Casual] [Where: London East End] [With: Shin] [Feeling: Ecstatic] [Thinking: Awwwwwwwwww!!]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:56 am
Since you hide, since you steal
Since you hate everything I feel
Since you cheat, since you lie
Since you don't wanna try things I wanna try

Since you're not what I want
You can take everything I've got
Take the seat, take the drive
If I say I love you, I am a liar

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke
𝔓arselmout𝔥

User Image

”Oh c’mon, you bloody hackney, stop, will ya’?” She groaned as manicured fingernails flashed in the darkened sky, and through the tinted glass windows she saw silhouettes harbored in the back of the vehicle. The taxi cab was full, she realized, and it soared straight past her without even a pause. Furious eyes circled, she couldn’t find another cab in the horizon. So, her heels clacked on the pavement of the sidewalks. Muggles strolled past her left and right, and as the hours dwindled, the people did too.

It was cold, and dark. The end of the summer had barreled in fast, and the crisp autumn breeze was already settling in. She shivered, and hasty fingers coiled around her arms to retain her heat. She’d been partying recklessly for days now, Wednesday was when she’d left to Club Aquarium... What was it now? Sunday? She blinked and rubbed the sleep from her eyes away. The motel had to be close, and if it wasn’t, she’d just check in to the closest one. So much of her life had begun to pass her in a daze, and the drunken stupor fogged her vision. ”Ohmy, Merlin, these heels,” she groaned and lounged against a brick wall to adjust the straps tearing into her achilles heel. The six inch mango booties would be the death of her, she knew it.

The bright lights, the splash of liquor, the beat of the music had numbed her, she’d almost forgotten how very startling alone she was. Her mother was dead, had been so, and she never even knew. No one had contacted her. No one. Not even her mothers agents. She’d found it in the Daily Prophet one day, and had asked for a few days off. Time was irrelevent, at this point.

A kicked pebble ricocheted the silence behind her. Before she even turned, an arm was around her neck and a hand was pilfering through her pockets and in her purse. She tried to scream, but the meat of their arm strangled her throat and she couldn’t breath. A snap of wood, and she cried, silent and hopeless. She thrashed and kicked, fingernails digging into flesh and pooling blood. Tears flooded her vision, the world dotted in blacks and whites and the moon was crawling high above her. A gutteral voice echoed in her ears, the hot, rancid breath drowning her, and it was the last thing she heard before the darkness had stolen her.

”When you see your father in Hell; tell him he had his last chance.”

The snake hidden in her purse slithered out as the clutch bag dropped lifelessly to the ground. "Hisssh haattth saaaattthhhh ssshhh," and when Cersei hadn't responded, the reptile coiled around her neck one last time before disappearing into the concrete jungle alone.

User Image //Translation: //
My voice
--Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Seventeen Years Old
---------- London's East End
-------------- Murdered
------------------ ♪ ♫ ♪

Since you been gone,
My life has moved along quite nicely actually
Quite nicely actually, quite nicely, thanks for asking

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:35 pm
I had a dream so big and loud...
I jumped so high I touched the clouds!
I stretched my hands out to the sky!
We danced with monsters through the night!
I'm never gonna look back!
Woah, never gonna give it up!
No, please don't wake me now...
This is gonna be the best day of my life!

User Image
Althea Leigh Bradley
~ Unknown Blood ~ Age 9 ~ Former Orphan ~
{feeling: happy} {thinking: ...I shall name it Legolas..} {with: Eleazar} {at: London's East End}

Thea knew other people thought she was weird. Her siblings knew she was weird. Other people just suspected, was all. It was partly because she didn't look like any of her siblings, partly because she and Violante were different from the other village kids in a way that made everyone look at them curiously, partly because everyone said she and Eleazar had different dads... but mostly because she actually liked her older brother. She knew other kids with older siblings, and most of the time they didn't like them. And she couldn't really explain how she and Eleazar were different. She'd tried, once, to Vio. "He was like my da before Da came and saved us," she'd confessed to her sort of cousin, sort of sister, sort of best friend. "He took care of me when our old mum wasn't there. An' she wasn't there a lot." Vio had said it sounded like her old mum had been a bad person, but that made Thea uneasy. If her old mum was a bad person... didn't that make her a bad person by that logic, too? And she was good. She tried to be, anyways.

She wasn't good like Violante, who never got dirty and said "sir" and "miss" and "please" and "thank you very much". Thea was always a mess, always interrupting, couldn't sit without squirming in her seat, couldn't speak to an adult besides her Mum and Da without getting an odd look or a reprimand... But when she was Eleazar, he understood her, because he'd always been with her. Her parents hadn't known her until she was three. But her brother had known her her entire life. He knew what she meant, even when her words blurred together in her mouth or came out too loud. He'd told her scary stories to make her stay put in her bed when she was little and always followed when she ran off and even when he yelled at her or ignored her she still knew he was never gonna leave. Not forever, anyways. He always came back every summer from Hogwarts, and this summer was no different.

She took big strides to match his skinny legs and walked backwards in front of him like a tour guide, snickering at the look on his face. "Ace pilot Althea Bradley navigates the crowd like a pro!" she exclaimed, narrowly side stepping a young couple that gave both of them dirty looks.

Eleazar looked down awkwardly and Thea started to make an obscene hand gesture she'd seen Toby make at Uriel once when he wasn't looking, until Eleazar looked back up and shook his head furiously at her. "If Mum sees you ever do that you're going to be missing that hand," he informed her seriously. She stuck out her tongue in reply and spun in a wide circle, arms flailing out. Mid spin, she caught sight of something in a shop window. Her brown doe eyes widened comically, and she froze as her brother walked into her.

Her bony elbow rammed into his stomach and he swore in pain while she latched onto his arm and jerked at it, pointing at the window. "Lookit!"

"Look at-," he started to correct in a mocking parody of their eldest brother, before he gave up, seeing as she wasn't paying him any attention. "What is it?" he asked dutifully, narrowing his eyes.

"A giant giraffe!" she nearly screeched, hopping in place.

"....So?"

"So shut your mouth Lea-Lea Bradley, I want it!" she snapped, bristling with excitement. It. Was. Huge. Nearly six feet tall. It was glorious. She could imagine herself riding it into an imaginary battle. Of course, the back was sloped, so she might fall off.... but not if she had a harness. To quote Jess: Oh my god. She'd name it something cool... like Legolas.

"It's just a toy," her brother commented unhelpfully, cruelly destroying her fantasy world of giraffe riders.

"Yeah, an awesome toy," she insisted, then looked at him with a slowly spreading grin. She whirled and darted ahead, disappearing into the shop with a laugh.

Thea!" he yelled after her, but his voice cracked in amusement and he made no moves to follow.

Everything is looking up; everybody up now!

((start of a plot, please do not interrupt))

I howled at the moon with friends-
And the sun came crashing in!
But all the possibilities!
No limits, just epiphanies!
I hear it calling outside my window!
The stars were burning so bright!
The sun was out 'til midnight!
I say we lose control!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:13 pm
Run boy, run, this world is not made for you!
Run boy, run, they are trying to catch you!
Run boy, run, running is a victory...
Run boy, run, beauty lays behind the hills.
Run boy, run, the sun will be guiding you!
Run boy, run, they’re dying to stop you!
Run boy, run, this race is a prophecy...
Run boy, run, break out from society.

User Image
Eleazar Draven Bradley
- Unknown Blood - Ravenclaw - Fourth Year -
[feeling: amused] [thinking: let's see her try to find me...] [with: no one] [at: London's East End]

Eleazar watched her go, wondering why he expected anything differently. Once Thea saw something, she had to go up and at least stare intently at it, if not try to climb on it. Yes, she was a bit old to be climbing on things and running off in public, but she got scolded enough. He was her brother, not her nanny. He stood there, letting the few people on the road go around him, and waited. One minute, two minutes, three minutes he ticked off in his head, and no sign of her leaving the shop. He could just make out her small figure inside, probably trying to work out how to break into the display case. She knew there was no chance of her getting the big stuffed animal. He didn't have any money left on him, and he hadn't had that much to start with. Just enough to get them lunch in a cheap, grimy cafe, but they'd both eaten worse in worse places, so no one complained. His parents had told him to take her out for the day, She was bouncing off the walls, as usual, and Violante was apparently sick of her. He couldn't exactly blame Vi. She was ten going on thirty. Thea was nine going on five.

But he was used to dealing with the firework about to be detonated that was his little sister, so he'd taken her into muggle London with him. There was the nagging fear, of course, as usual, but he'd been careful. They stayed in public areas full of crowds. They stayed within reach of shops to hide in if need be. Thea, of course, had been totally oblivious to the wary way he'd scanned every street they turned onto. And now they were on their way home. They could floo from a fireplace in the Leaky Cauldron. They'd left around ten in the morning, and now it was the late afternoon. Soon people would be getting off work for the evening, but as of right now the streets were fairly. Sick of waiting, and thinking Thea deserved to have to work to find him, he strode off down the lane of small shops and one closed bar. He made it to the corner fairly quickly, and paused again for a moment, looking back to see if his sister was exiting the shop yet. Nope. Not a sign of her messy dark hair poking out from under a rumpled cap.

He smirked for a moment, and dared to turn the corner onto a more lonely side street, full of houses empty for the day and parked cars baking in the summer heat. Let her make her way over here to find him. He was always trying to find her. Today had been nice, like the crushing weight was momentarily lifted off his shoulders, like he could breathe normally. Thea exuded an air of invincibility, of "we can take on anything, Lea". It almost made him believe it, even if she was just a little kid. He waited. Any moment now, he was sure, he'd hear her yelling his name and beginning to track him down like a bloodhound. It was hilarious, if exasperating. The determination she displayed... If his sister wasn't a Gryffindor like Toby someday he'd be shocked.

Tomorrow is another day, and when the night fades away...

Diamond Wales

Tomorrow is another day...
And you won’t have to hide away.
You’ll be a man, boy!
But for now it’s time to run, it’s time to run!
Run boy, run, this ride is a journey too!
Run boy, run, the secret inside of you!
Run boy, run, and disappear in the trees.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image
                                                  Choke, choke again
                                                  I thought my demons were my friends
                                                  Pity me in the end
                                                  They're out to get me

User Image

════════════════════════

Dцґм₴тґaиg Alцмиї |ᛏ| Hёїя |ᛏ| Pцяёвlооd

════════════════════════

Roald had been watching, and waiting. He'd found out where his son had been living easily enough, and the family seemed lax. Definitely not the place that he thought his child to live. The place reeked of muggle sentiment, and Roald was certain that the disrespectful behaviour of his son had come from that. However, Roald was patient. The forbryter was careful, much too cunning to be caught alone where he could be confronted by Roald about his training. A slow smile found its way onto his face. Cunning, yes, but not cunning enough. Eleazar had made a mistake by going off on his own, and Roald had a clear shot at him, without interference. He walked calmly toward the blond boy, his shoes making little sound on the pavement.

He cleared his throat as he got close, wanting to let the boy know that he wasn't alone. Mostly to savour the look on the boy's face.
                                                  "Forbryter, what are you doing on this end of London, hrm? And around this takrenne søppel. You should know better than that, min sønn. You should also know that you shouldn't hide from me, since you can't. That skitt you live with, honestly it's no surprise you have no respect for authority. That ends now forbryter." He walked forward calmly, his hands loosely tucked into pockets where he could easily reach his wand as needed. His son needed to learn to be a proper member of the family, after all. He would be the next heir should something happened to Agnar. And Roald could already imagine all the things that could happen to his father easily enough.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: There's the forbryter now...
                                                  OOC: Part of a plot, do not interrupt s'il vous plait.

Since I was young
                                                  I tasted sorrow on my tongue
                                                  And this sweet chocolate gun does not protect me

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:15 pm

User Image
Eleazar Draven Bradley
[feeling: panicky] [thinking: she's so stupid, no, go away-] [with: Roald and Thea] [at: London's East End]

Eleazar had been trying to watch his language all day- Thea's mouth was foul enough, worse than his, already. But his sister wasn't here right now, thankfully, and the moment he heard a throat being cleared, he looked up, paled, and started cursing violently in his head. Stupid, so ******** stupid of him. Thinking he was safe today. And so close to having made it home, too. It was infuriating and he would have been more angry if not for the fact that Roald terrified him and the fear usually overrode the anger. By now he'd heard enough to know what at least some of the words his father said in Norwegian meant. It would have been lovely if knowing what the words meant actually helped matter, but they didn't. It just freaked him out more because hey, at least this had been a learning experience? Right? Look at all the insults he was picking up in a different language!

He wondered if he was always going to be this sarcastic in a last ditch effort to stall complete hysteria from setting in. He knows, he knows about your family, he knows- Wait. Thea. s**t. Eleazar tried to take a step back, hoping it would look like he was simply intimidated. Maybe he should take off down this street, and lead Roald away from anywhere his sister might be. But somehow he doubted he'd get far if he tried to run. He had his wand, of course, in his pocket. It still wasn't going to be terribly helpful. Alright, think, think, he needed to think... Okay, if he could just distract Roald while he tried to steadily back down this street, maybe they'd be out of sight. He didn't really care what happened to him at this point. Well, he sort of did. He'd like to be alive enough to potentially warn his family of some lunatic possibly trying to kill them off.

But... he knew Roald enough, (not really, and he didn't want to know him at all anyways) to at least suspect the man didn't intend to kill him anytime soon. He seemed to think that Eleazar was... what? Going to leave his family and be his son? How would that even- His parents would go to the ends of the Earth to find him, not because they were obsessed with him, but because they loved him. The idea of Roald anywhere near his parents was frightening. "Where would you have me be?" he asked in the most neutral tone he could manage. "Besides, I used to live around here," he stated flatly. And the only takrenne søppel around here is you, he finished venomously in his head.

Then, behind his father, he caught sight of a head of dark hair and his heart slowed and seemed to stutter in his chest. No, no, no, don't see us, keep going, he begged his sister in his mind, eyes widening as she turned onto the side street and slowed to a halt, staring openly at the two of them. Then she started to run, which would have relieved Eleazar if it had not been towards them. He was furious with her in that moment. Didn't she have any sense?! What did she think she was doing?! He took another step back, resisting the urge to try to run past Roald, grab Thea, and keep running until they were safely home. His heart sank as his sister neared them, skidded to a halt, scattering gravel, and looked steadily between him and Roald, her face for once serious. "Get away from him, creep," she ordered heatedly, and she sounded older than nine. He expected her to be shrill, and afraid, looking, but Thea... Thea just looked mad as hell.

"Get out of here," Eleazar told her coldly, refusing to make eye contact. Roald could not know this was his sister, could not know this was his sister- he was immensely thankful he and Thea had different fathers, in that moment.

Thea took a bold step closer, round face set in determination. "I'm not goin' anywhere." She edged towards her brother, still staring angrily at Roald. "You leave him alone!"

Diamond Wales

You’ll be a man, boy!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image
                                                  Choke, choke again
                                                  Pity me in the end
                                                  They're out to get me

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Roald's lips quirked up into a smirk, watching Eleazar. Yes, this was something he could work with. Children were so much easier to work with when they were scared, after all. Plus, Eleazar was past the age of annoyance. His lips twitched upward when he noticed Eleazar was about to run. Oh no, he wasn't going to run, not going to escape like he was able to last time. Roald wasn't going to allow it. He was going to teach him that he couldn't escape what Roald had to teach him about his proper place, of course, and that started now.

At Eleazar's question, Roald rolled his eyes, knowing that the forbryter seemed to be stalling for something.
                                                  "Well, Eleazar, where you belong of course. I am sure your bestefar would love to see you, after all, and get you away from the skitt in this country. Your real family, in Norway. This," he gestured, encompassing the area they stood now, "this is nowhere an heir to a barony would live, after all. And you are my heir, after all. You just need to realize it."

He'd stepped closer, placing a hand on his son's shoulder, trying to convey that this should be for the best, that this was how it was always supposed to be. Not living in such... There weren't enough words in either language that could describe what he thought of the muggle lovers in this country. There was a reason he preferred Durmstrang to Galtvort, after all.

However, before he could say anything else, a new person ran toward the two. He looked from Eleazar to the girl, and suddenly realization dawned. Eleazar was decidedly not looking at her, and she was trying to protect him. Charming, but unnecessary. He drew his wand from his pocket and raised it toward the girl, not even looking away from Eleazar's face when he spoke his next words.
                                                  "Avada Kedavra."

The words, spoken so offhandedly, nevertheless had the same effect they would otherwise have if he had spoken them with more emotion. Green light sprang from the tip, catching the girl, and Roald then turned his wand to Eleazar, knowing that if he didn't, he could be in trouble. "Now, where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?"

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Irriterende skadedyr...

Since I was young

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:22 am

User Image
Eleazar Draven Bradley
[feeling: panicky] [thinking: she's so stupid, no, go away-] [with: Roald and Thea] [at: London's East End]

Eleazar would have love to roll his eyes right back, had the situation not made him feel nauseous. "I don't- I have a grandfather?" he repeated numbly. Then he wanted to laugh. Roald's heir? Was he mad? Eleazar had never known what his blood was but he was willing to bet it wasn't completely pure. "I can't inherit anything," he tried to reason. "I'm not a legitimate child. I wasn't even born there." Besides, you seem to have a few years left in you, he thought sarcastically, so what's the rush? Maybe Roald was dying of some disease, or just older than he looked. Eleazar could only dream. But Norway? He couldn't go to Norway! He was convinced if he ever left or was forced to leave the country with Roald, he would never be able to come back. He didn't want to be a... baron or lord or whatever. For God's sake he just wanted to be a potioneer. Now was probably not a good time to mention that. Where would he even go to school, in Norway? Durmstrang? Oh yeah, right. Eleazar had heard about Durmstrang. He'd last about ten minutes there before he was eaten alive.

When his father put a hand on his shoulder, Eleazar resisted the urge to jerk away and just shuddered instead. Don't touch me, he wanted to spit, but knew he'd never get up the nerve. He couldn't say anything else, anyways, because his sister was right at his side then, completely unafraid when he wished she would be so she could get out of her, and he grabbed her wrist so hard he was afraid he might have bruised it. "Thea, go," he told her in a low, shaky tone, and she glanced up at him as Roald took his wand out of his pocket.

"No, Lea," she said, as if he was being ridiculous. "Let's go home-," Her words got caught in her throat as the green light caught her directly in the chest. Something that might have been surprise, or some other emotion, just started to register in her brown eyes before she froze and crumpled to the ground. Her wrist slipped out of her brother's now loose grip as she fell. Her baseball cap rolled off her head and settled in the dirt, and Eleazar watched, one eyes focused on her, the other on Roald, as the clip holding her hair in the back shattered upon impact with the concrete, sending bits of plastic everywhere.

Thea would be mad, he thought wildly, because now her hair would be hanging in her face again, and she hated it when her hair got in her face and she couldn't see... And Mum would be annoyed because the pretty little braids were ruined, and she had actually gotten Thea to sit still, kicking her legs on the kitchen counter while she fixed her hair. Nothing registered until he noticed how still she was, and the way her eyes weren't looking at anything, not even the cloudless blue sky above them. Then it registered, as Roald turned his wand to him and asked where they had been before they were so rudely interrupted.

Rudely interrupted. By his little sister, lying there on the pavement, and he didn't even have the decency to look at her face while he murdered her. Before any grief set in, Eleazar saw blinding red, and he imagined taking out his own wand, and pointing it at his father, and cutting him open again and again until he wasn't anything but bits and pieces of a man. He also imagined taking the hand on his shoulder, and bending back every finger until it broke, until he could make him understand what he had just done. Pain had always helped things get through to Eleazar. Shouldn't it work both ways?

Eleazar wished he could do things like that. He wished he liked hurting people like that, right now. But he couldn't and he didn't, though he was sure he'd make an exception some day, and all he did was stare at Thea blankly, until the look on his face started to shatter and he hunched down on the ground next to her. "No, please," he pleaded with her quietly. "Please get up, come on, I'm sorry." If she would just look at him and sit up, everything would be okay. He could protect her then. He would do better. He swore he would. He'd keep her safe, he just needed another chance so he could prove himself. He'd kept her safe until he didn't have to anymore, and he wished they'd never been adopted. Then he wouldn't have been able to relax. He wouldn't have assumed that he could just be a child himself, and not hover near his sister in case something tried to hurt her. He would have been prepared, now, and she wouldn't be lying there and not moving or breathing.

Eleazar grabbed her hand. It was still warm, so she had to still be here, right? She had to be. Just because he couldn't feel her pulse- She couldn't be- He started to shake. There were bits of gravel in her hair and lodged in his knees and palms. They stung. Why wasn't he crying? His knees hurt and his hands hurt and he felt sick and Thea wouldn't get up. Why wasn't he crying or screaming? He finally looked back up at Roald, struggling to speak. "Leave me alone. Just leave me alone. Oh god, come on Thea, sit up, please- leave me alone. I'm not going anywhere with you, I'm not leaving her here, leave us alone..."

You’ll be a man, boy!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image
                                                  Choke, choke again
                                                  Pity me in the end
                                                  They're out to get me

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Roald narrowed his eyes at his son's behaviour and raised a hand. A loud THWACK could be heard as his hand met Eleazar's cheek. She wasn't even a concern of his. She had been nothing. However, the way that Eleazar was behaving was disgraceful. Getting so caught up in something that would only limit him. He decided then and there to educate Eleazar on the proper behaviours expected of him. "Rule number one in the Bjelke family. Show no weakness. That display, people would take such advantage of you for it. Rule two, show no pain. Pain is a weakness people will exploit, and the more you show, the more it will goad on your tormentors. Rule three, despite what you may think, everyone is expendable. Including me and you. You show too much, forbryter. You care too much. You must be strong, if you are to survive."

He was trying to give Eleazar a kindness his father had never shown him. Agnar had never told him the rules, he had beaten him when he broke them. Until Roald had understood them. He still bore the scars from his father's instructions, and would forever have them. It was better. Eleazar would understand in time. Roald had. He hadn't been hurt since he was a child, after all. It was proof positive it worked. "Be glad I am giving you these lessons, and not your grandfather. He would not put up with any of this. His methods are... less kind than what I am showing you."

He grasped Eleazar's chin and tilted it upward so that the boy could look into his eyes. His own were emotionless, showing nothing, and he smiled. "I must go, but I will be back. I trust your attitude will be much improved when I return, hrm? Otherwise, I will have to discipline you." Roald turned then, letting go of Eleazar's face and walking away. He was confident his words would get through to the boy. If not, then he would have to do something more drastic.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Irriterende skadedyr...

Since I was young

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just trying to bend the truth

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? (Location)
                                                                Who am I with? (Who it is)
                                                                What am I doing? (Action)
                                                                What am I thinking? (thoughts)

Jesse glared as he walked away. "No, just get the bloody hell away from me!" He turned around, fixing his blue eyes angrily at the man stalking behind him. Paul. He was a curse Jesse couldn't seem to lose. He thought that he'd evaded him easily enough last year when he when he went home for the holidays. Apparently not, as the older man had easily tracked him down on the East End. Now he was trying to lose the guy again. Maybe if he tried really hard, he could lose the guy by casting some magic at him. He didn't want to get in trouble with the wizarding police, but he would if that meant that he didn't have to deal with Paul.

The older man glared as he walked faster, ultimately getting close enough that Jesse was getting nervous. Sticking his finger in the boy's chest, he ground out, "Boy, you are going to come back. You are going to do what I tell you to. And you will bloody well like it." Jesse crinkled up his face in disgust, not liking where this was going. He didn't want to go back, he never wanted to. However, he knew he was doing a lot of illegal things just by being out on the streets alone without Paul. He was damned if he did, damned if he didn't. He really didn't like his options.

OOC:

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart at the East End with Kenneth, Jesse
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Concerned
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ What in the hell...? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ hαṿε τhε τïṃε τø lïṡτεṉ τø ṃε ώhïṉε ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          αвøυτ ṉøτhïṉģ αṉḋ εṿεɾÿτhïṉģ αll ατ øṉсε? ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ï αṃ øṉε øƒ τhøṡε ṃεløḋɾαṃατïс ƒøølṡ ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṉευɾøτïс τø τhε вøṉε, ṉø ḋøυвτ αвøυτ ïτ ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott was sulking as he followed after his older brother, hands stuffed in his pockets, a dark look on his face. He didn't want to be out and about. He hated being out and about. He was gaining absolutely no benefit from being out right now, was in fact losing time he could be using to research. What didn't really matter; he just liked learning, after all. But no, Kenneth insisted he needed some sun. He'd tried saying he could read outside in the garden, but that hadn't gone over so well. Hence the current little walk through the East End. Why the East End, he had no idea; Kenneth said it was a part of London he hadn't been to yet. Weird bloody American older brother and his weird ideas of what constituted a fun afternoon. Ugh. Still... it could be worse. At least they weren't doing anything he'd actually hate as opposed to just dislike.

spaceAs they walked, Elliott noticed something... odd. A somewhat familiar face that he couldn't quite place, a boy about his age... Elliott thought that the kid might be in his year at school, though given that they were out in Muggle London, that seemed like a bit of a stretch. The kid was half-running, though, seemingly away from and older guy. Kenneth, noticing his brother's concerned expression, followed his gaze, eyes narrowing at the pair. "What's up, Elliott?" Kenneth asked, obviously concerned. "... I think... I think that's a kid from school," Elliott said. As they drew closer, the face finally registered. It was the boy who'd taken Ariana to the Yule Ball... Jesse something or another. "He... Kenneth, something's wrong," he said. Kenneth nodded, approaching the pair with a frown. "'Scuse me," the American drawled, tapping the man on the shoulder. He gave a faint smile to the boy. "Sorry to bother y'all; my brother just thought he recognized the kid from school," he said. Elliott nodded, glancing at Jesse. "Yeah... Jesse, right? I thought that was you," he said, waving slightly. He tried to give the other boy a smile, given that Kenneth was clearly trying to intervene without causing a problem, but the expression wasn't particularly natural for him. It came out looking awkward at best. His brother smirked a bit. "Sorry if we're interruptin'; Elliott ain't particularly social, so when he said he wanted to talk to the kid, I sort of went with it," Kenneth said. Elliott noticed his brother's hand in his pocket; no doubt he was preparing to take out his wand. they were in public, so hopefully it wouldn't be necessary for him to do so, but Elliott wouldn't put it past him to hex the guy. Kenneth had a protective streak a mile wide, and it didn't stop with people he knew. This could get bad... maybe he shouldn't have said anything. But, too late now.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃ ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ï ģïṿε ṃÿṡεlƒ τhε сɾεερṡ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ṃÿ ṃïṉḋ ρlαÿṡ τɾïсќṡ øṉ ṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ ïτ αll ќεερṡ αḋḋïṉģ υρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ ï τhïṉќ ï'ṃ сɾαсќïṉģ υρ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash