Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Bluewater ~ Public Building ~ Kent Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli blushed and giggled nervously as he became all serious as he answered her. She blushed even more when he kissed her quickly, smiling slightly. She knew his dislike for any kind of public display, so it meant a lot to her, more than he would ever know. "You're absolutely amazing Cam." She whispered, smiling full on at him now. "You have no idea how lucky I think I am to have you, or how happy you make me, or how perfect I think you are." She blushed brighter, looking down at the table, but still smiling happily. "I could never ask for anything more than just being able to call you mine." She whispered, for once wishing she had the poetic skills of her twin, because even if her thoughts were brimming with romantic adorable thoughts, she never seemed to get them out in words that sounded sweet, romantic, and amazingly thoughtful. She always just ended up sounding like any other girl squealing over her boyfriend.

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron grinned, then let out a small chuckle. If only Elli knew how absolutely amazing she was in Cam's eyes. The fourteen year old reached his hand under the table and placed it on his girlfriend's knee as she spoke. He really didn't know what to say to top it besides a certain three words. The more he thought about saying them, the more nervous he became. "I, erm, I love you," he spurted out as he shut his eyes. I shouldn't have said that, he thought, still keeping his eyes closed.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli blinked at his words. She was in complete and total shock. 'Did he just say what I think he said? Oh holy crap he did... Merda cazzo dannata. I should probably answer... He's probably freaking out inside.' She licked her lips, wondering how long the silence after his words had been going on. Probably far to long for comfort, but she had kind of been sent into shock by his sudden words. Slowly she smiled and leaned across the table to kiss him. Just a simple sweet short kiss. "I love you too." She whispered, her eyes shining with delight, as she smiled brightly at him.

OOC: Translation: s**t ******** Damn

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron still hasn't opened his eyes. It felt like ten, no twenty, maybe thirty minutes has gone by without a reply from Elli. She probably left, he thought, too scared to open his eyes and find out he's right. Why did I say that? He wasn't even entirely sure if he did love her. Maybe he did, it felt like it. But it might be a bunch of feelings put together that made him think he loved her. Maybe that was what love was? Just a bunch of feelings mashed up together? Suddenly, he felt a pair of soft lips press up against his before he heard her whisper it back. I love you, too, he repeated in her voice as he slowly licked his lips, tasting the memory of her mouth. Cameron's eyelids lifted slowly, and sitting there staring back at him was a smiling Elli.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image

He was totally silent and she raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what was going through his head. She had never been in love, but the way she felt about Cam was different from how she had ever felt about anyone else, so she was assuming that was what love was. She waited quietly, not sure what to say, and wishing she had the ability to read Cam's mind, because she had no idea what he was thinking while he stared at her, and she was starting to get nervous. She swallowed and continued to watch him, silently, a smile still present on her lips.

OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

After Cameron realized that what had just happened was real life, he couldn't help but return Elli's smile with one of his own. Now that they got each others feelings out on the table, he remembered her saying something about her father wanting to meet him, and his smile faded. "Your, erm, da' wanted to meet me?" he asked hesitantly, unsure about whether or not bringing this up now was a good idea.
I hope he doesn't hate me.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image

Elli nodded slowly. "Er.. yeah. It won't be that bad... I promise." She smiled encouragingly at him, hoping that he wasn't to worried about meeting her father. "He'll like you. You make me happy, therefore he'll like you...." She nodded her head matter-of-factly. 'As long as he doesn't find out you're muggle born for a good few years....' She finished off her sentence in her head, not wanting Cam to worry even more. She knew her father wouldn't be pleased with that part of their relationship either, but her father could and would get over anything as long as she was happy. That she knew.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron smirked in an attempt to smile, but it was obvious he was nervous about meeting Elli's father. How do you know? he wanted to ask but refrained from doing so. She probably knew better than he did of how well the meet would go, and he had to trust her. "Okay," he said after a short moment of silence. "You wanna, erm, get this over with?" he asked, hoping the meet could just be a short "hello, how do you do?" or something of the sort.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image

Elli blinked for a few seconds and then shrugged and nodded. "If you want." She said, still smiling at him encouragingly. She paused, thinking back to that morning. Erik had come over then she'd left to meet Cam. Apparently her father was going to be meeting a multitude of boys in one day. "It'll be fine." She whispered, kissing his cheek gently and standing up. She held out a hand to him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron sighed. No, he thought. I don't want to. He knew he needed to meet Elli's father sooner or later, so he might as well just get it over with. When the redhead assured him it would be fine and kissed him, a smile appeared on his face. "Okay, let's go," he said quietly as he reached for Elli's extended hand.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ 17 Years Old ∞ Tech Whiz ∞

Don't נυ∂ģε a thing until you know what's ιиṡι∂ε it.
                                                        иενεя gonna give in. Never gonna ģινε it up, no.
                                                        If you can't ςคҭςђ a wave then you're never gonna яι∂εit.

Dani sighed quietly as she sat awkwardly by the fountain at the mall. Why did Sy have to keep her waiting! She knew he knew that she hated being alone awkwardly. She wasn't a social person! She probably looked so stupid sitting there alone. Everyone probably thought she got stood up even though she wasn't even going on a date! She huffed under her breath and crossed her arms over her chest.

She tapped her foot gently on the ground, waiting quietly. She had met Sy awkwardly at a museum and somehow out of that they had started a friendship. She was still the awkward teenager she had been when they met and he.... actually wasn't the awkward artist she thought he was... which was even better. She sighed and hummed quietly, flipping through music on her phone as she waited for Sy. Headphones were in her ears as she blocked out the rest of the world.

I ﻮ๏ҭҭค fight another ғเﻮђҭ.
                                                        I gotta гยภ another ภเﻮђҭ.
                                                        You ain't gonna ҭคкє me down no ฬคұ.
                                                        You ςคภ'ҭ, take me. I'm ƒяεε

Greycast

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Admittedly, yes, he was late. He didn't mean to, though, it was really Anita's fault, he thought as he strode through the mall doors. Hands in his pocket and faithful beanie on his head, the teen's eyes scanned through the crowds, looking for the familiar bob of red hair that he identified with Dan. The girl had become one of his close friends, which was a huge step-up, really from him wanting to strangle her that day in the museum. Not that he ever told anyone, that was just a huge no-no.

Anyway, yeah, Anita's fault. She'd apparently forgotten to tell JoBeth-- the ******** anaconda, she had to freaking forget to tell the ******** anaconda-- that she was leaving for more than three hours, which wasn't very responsible of her at all, Parselmouth or not, and when she came back, he was definitely going to have a few words with his little sister about that particular detail. Between him and Vinnie, however, they managed to calm the reptile down, which was a good thing for both of them since it would have eaten them alive. Spotting his friends, Sy hurried his step a bit more, jogging over to the fountain. "I'm late," he told her, bending down to peck her on both her cheeks. The pair had gotten into the habit a while ago when their conversation took on a French-topic about a month or two before.

Quote:

XxXDevil-Chan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Dani looked up with a slight jump as Sy suddenly appeared out of what seemed like nowhere. She still had her headphones in when he spoke, but she read his lips well enough to realize he was stating the obvious. A small smile slid onto her lips and she rolled her eyes as she returned the two pecks on the cheek. Nimble fingers quickly drew her headphones from her ears and shoved her phone and the chords into her pockets. "You are late! I bet everyone around here was beginning to think my best friend stood me up!" She stuck her tongue out at him, her tone sounding angry but the smile on her face reading otherwise.

She looked around at all the people mingling at the mall and shrugged. She had left her sister at home with Ry yet again. He was really beginning to complain about her doing that all the time, but the lazy a** didn't have a job so he could at least be useful in her actually having a social life for once in her life.

To her, it seemed like every single one of the people around her were staring at her and judging her and thinking horrible things about her. It was just how she viewed herself. She always felt like she stuck out like a sore thumb, let alone after everything that had happened in the past few years. She sighed and twisted her hair in her fingers awkwardly before nudging Sy with an elbow.
                                                        "So now that you're here, what do you want to do? And why were you later Mister?"

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:50 am
User Image
User Image

So, yes, he might have tried to feel just a bit more guilty about making Dani wait that long but Sy was a true selfist at heart, so about the most he had felt was probably a twinge or two on his conscience that reminded him that he was late. He rolled his eyes at the redhead, snorting at her response. "Please. Like I would ditch you," he told her, walking a few steps as they strolled through the conversation. He wasn't a very pleasant person but he didn't think he had it in him to actually leave someone alone. Like, nuh, he had some decency, thanks. Sy was not a complete a*****e, unlike some thought. Then again, he wasn't social, so, huh. Mentally shrugging the train of thought away, he looked down at his shorter friend, trying to see how he could word his excuse.

"I wasn't that late," he defended, taking on a slightly defensive tone, pouting very, very lightly at the accusation. Very lightly. It wasn't even visible. It was true, though, it was only like twenty minutes. Thinking back to the reason, a scowl settled on the sharp features, hand reaching up to run a hand through the fringe of his hair. "Anita forgot to tell her snake she was leaving. It wasn't a pretty sight," he said shortly, sighing at the littlest Rommellier's carelessness and the horror that was dealing with an angry snake. It was not a good experience. Returning the nudge, Sy shrugged, not really knowing what to do as well. "I don't know. Eat, maybe?" he suggested to the redhead, looping his arm through hers. It had been a very long time coming that the brunette had actually felt comfortable enough around people-- aside from Vinnie and Anita, who he hugged on a daily basis because he could and goddammit, if he wanted to then he wanted to-- to touch them, so he wasn't as oppressed with the company as he would other people. Beside, she was a good friend. "Have you eaten yet?" he asked, not really caring about the stares of the people around them and looking about for a place to eat. Because, if not, he'd drag them over to the book shop.

Or the crafts shop.

Okay, so call him an art geek, he was one anyway, so there.

Quote:

XxXDevil-Chan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Dani shrugged as Sy asked if he would ditch her. Honestly she was pretty sure it was quite possible, and it wasn't like she hadn't been stood up before. Hell she'd dated the biggest loser around London and he'd treated her like crap. Instead of voicing all her thoughts though she just smiled at him and let him loop his arm through hers and lead her around the mall.

She shook her head quietly at his question.
                                                        "Nope. But if you're not hungry we don't have to go eat. We can do whatever you like." She said quickly and all at once. She sighed and leaned against him gently as they walked, clinging to his arm. Unlike him, she wasn't very good at ignoring all the looks everyone was giving them. It wasn't weird for them to hang out was it? They were just 2 teenagers hanging out. It wasn't weird.....

Lady Pomegranates

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces