Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Bluewater ~ Public Building ~ Kent Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image
User Image

The brunette didn't miss the little gestures and tones his friend was giving off. Sy knew that Dani didn't have as much confidence in herself or in people as most people did. She was definitely a bit lacking there, since Sy was proud of himself enough for about three people. Giving his friend a soft nudge, he grinned. "Hey, just don't mind them. We're not doing anything wrong, you know," he remarked wryly, trying to cheer up the smaller figure. It was hard for Sy to understand self-consciousness, since he had never ever been unsure of himself to a big degree before in a context that didn't relate to his art. He didn't connect with people and the only persons-- aside from Dani, who had come by only recently-- he had really cared about with impressions were his siblings and art critics. That was it. Just those people.

"We'll go eat later, then. But for now," he asked, looking at the redhead again with a slightly pleading look. "Art shop?" Or bookstore, he mentally added. Art shop or bookstore. Oh, right, and bakery, because he needed to stock up on his junk food and he and his sister had plowed through his last batch of cookies the day before. "And then bakery. We can get something there too." Yes, he had a sweet tooth and it was a secret (sort of) on pain of death. He didn't know why, it just was.

Quote:

XxXDevil-Chan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ 17 Years Old ∞ Tech Whiz ∞

Don't נυ∂ģε a thing until you know what's ιиṡι∂ε it.
                                                        иενεя gonna give in. Never gonna ģινε it up, no.
                                                        If you can't ςคҭςђ a wave then you're never gonna яι∂εit.

Dani shrugged as Sy tried to reassure her. He was sweet and considerate of how she felt, but she couldn't help how she felt. "But... I bet they are all thinking about how I shouldn't be with a guy like you! How can I ignore them?" She huffed and shrugged her shoulders before leaning against him once again and chewing on her lip. She hadn't meant to spew all that out. Her thoughts were supposed to stay inside her head god damn it!

She knew he wasn't like her. He could walk by a bunch of people and not give a damn what they were thinking, but she was sure he was also used to people staring at him. He was one of those guys you'd expect to be super popular in high school with all the girls falling all over him while she was just average at best. She was just a nerdy girl who got used by everyone and ******** things up! She wasn't attractive or heart stopping or anything. The only time people stared at her were when she was with people way out of her league like Sy or Kellan.

She smiled gently and nodded at his suggestion though.
                                                        "Art shop." She agreed softly. Her now gentle tone was totally opposite of her previous outburst. She let him lead her through the mall towards the art store and a soft smile was on her lips as she tried her best to avoid the stares and forget them all. "I'll get you something sweet at the bakery okay?" She offered. "Whatever you want, I'll get it!"

I ﻮ๏ҭҭค fight another ғเﻮђҭ.
                                                        I gotta гยภ another ภเﻮђҭ.
                                                        You ain't gonna ҭคкє me down no ฬคұ.
                                                        You ςคภ'ҭ, take me. I'm ƒяεε

Lady Pomegranates

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out