Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Caravan Park ~ England

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:11 pm
Caravan Park

User Image

The Caravan Park was visited by Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger in their search for Lord Voldemort's Horcruxes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image
    Do you really wanna be like them?
      Do you really wanna be another trend?
        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
          Cause I don't ever wanna
            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke shuffled around in the treeline. He'd needed to get out of the house. What with Balder deciding to follow him around everywhere and trying to get him to play with him, plus Steffi and his own awkwardness, and Jer's incessant glaring in his general direction, he felt nearly stifled. Okay, so maybe Balder wasn't so bad, especially since he'd get a kick out of whatever prank Luke seemed to try and pull on the boy. Okay, so maybe covering the boy in bright pink wasn't the best move, but it got him to laugh and leave him alone for a bit, at least until five minutes later when he wanted to have more fun. Steffi and Jer, he couldn't do the same with. Every time he thought about the scene when she woke up, it honestly made his chest hurt. Angriluy, he kicked a stone into the brush, watching it clatter around for a bit before disappearing. He wondered if it would be better not to care about her so much, and they could go back to being friends. That wasn't going to happen though. Puberty and real life had to hit, hard.

User Image
State: Annoyed
OOC: ...

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war,
                                                                            with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Steffi had seen Luke leaving the house, and knew they had to talk. She couldn't stand all this awkward silence. With a huff she walked up to him quietly. Her teeth dug into her lower lip as she stared at the ground for a few moments trying to come up with the words she was trying to say. "Luke....." She whispered, finally raising her eye to meet his oh so distracting greens. She groaned in annoyance at that single thought and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Look Luke. I'm so damn sick of all this stupid avoiding each other and avoiding the subject. I hate feeling all girly and emotional and s**t. It's stupid." She rolled her eyes at the mere thought of her being girly and emotional and love sick. Ick! She kicked her toe into a rock and huffed. "I like you Luke. Okay? And if you hadn't already figured that out, then you are damn oblivious." Turning away from she rubbed at her eyepatch. Whenever she was stressed her scar began to itch and she was more than stressed right now.

Giving a heavy sigh, Steffi threw back her head to stare into the clouds. It seemed like right now would be the perfect time for a storm to break. Like one of those shitty romance novels where the rain begins to pour just as the couple begins to fight, but in the end they figure their crap out and kiss and make up. Steffi was half waiting for it to happen. Maybe it was the magics of rain that made fighting turn into making up. She was so damn sick of fighting with her best friend that she'd go for anything that fixed this.

"Luke....."

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you.
                                                                            You’ve got to weigh your
                                                                            wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image
          Cause I don't ever wanna
            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke looked up and noticed Steffi standing near. It was hard to ignore his best... whatever she was now, and that was the problem. However, he was tired. Tired of being angry and definitely tired of teenage hormones driving him insane. At least this was how he figured teenage hormones made people. He was pretty sure that otherwise, his and Steffi's relationship wouldn't have gotten so blasted complicated. He sighed, feeling older than he really was, and looked in her eye, thinking that it was probably better to get this all out into the open now, instead of letting it fester and ruin their friendship. The only question was, would this also ruin it?

"Steffi, you're... not the only one that hates all of this feeling this way. I think it's probably the most ridiculous thing I've felt, but I haven't been able to stop." Green eyes dropped to study his shoes, thinking that things were so much easier a mere two years ago, back when he didn't think of Steffi as a girl and instead as a friend. Instead, he had to deal with this mess, and he couldn't say anything about this. Not really. How was someone supposed to even explain that you probably liked your adoptive sister. "I mean, it's stupid and ridiculous and probably outrageous, but I think I like you too. Since the summer before third year, and it's been driving me crazy. I mean, we're best friends! Hva i helvete skjer med oss å være venner når vi begge liker hverandre, eller hvis vi slutter å like hverandre?" He growled, hating that he had slipped into his family's native tongue. Damn it, it would be so much easier to say something if he didn't do that every time he got frustrated!

User Image
State: Annoyed
OOC: Translation: What the hell happens to us being friends when we both like each other, or if we stop liking each other?

What I'm sayin' isxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:54 pm
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war,
                                                                            with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Steffi blinked as Luke actually began to speak. She was honestly more expecting him to throw things or walk away again. It seemed like such a more Luke like thing to do than to talk out their problems. She blinked as he slipped into his native tongue. She was thankful for her quick thinking and learning now, as well as her background in German. She had been picking up the family language rather quickly and actually caught most of what Luke had said. "Luke..."

She paused and took a step forward, offering her best friend a rare simple smile. "We'll always be best friends. Für immer und ewig." She scratched her arm awkwardly for a moment. She had two options here. He had admitted he liked her. She had admitted she liked him. There were 2 paths to choose from... now she just had to choose. There was no telling where each path led. Both could lead to horrible things or both could lead to happy endings or one to each... it was just... a leap of faith.

It wasn't something she was all that good at. She didn't trust anyone or anything. She barely even trusted herself. To trust in some higher power, in a choice this important. It was certainly terrifying.... but at the moment one path seemed like it was leading straight to the destruction of the one friendship she held onto most dearly... and she wouldn't stand for that.

With a deep breath, Steffi squeezed her eye shut, stepped forward, and pressed her lips to Luke's.
                                                                            'Here goes nothing.....'

OOC: Translations: Forever and Always

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you.
                                                                            You’ve got to weigh your
                                                                            wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image
          Cause I don't ever wanna
            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke would have liked to argue with her on the idea they would always be friends. Neither of them could guarantee that. And the whole situation itself made this seem convoluted and crazy. He would have loved to scream that neither of them could be certain. But the words caught in his throat, refusing to leave and nearly suffocating him with the weight of what he would have said. That would break their friendship more readily than anything else, and he couldn't do that, not to her. Not when she was probably the closest thing to... And there it was again, the certainty that if he made that step, there would be no turning back. And he didn't know if he could make it.

Apparently it didn't matter, as Steffi decided to take the initiative first. As she stepped forward and pressed her lips to his, his brain stuttered to a halt. He couldn't think, hell, he couldn't breathe, not until it was over. He closed his eyes, because this just felt... right. Not like with Lyre, where he felt nothing. It felt like the monster that had been clawing in his chest had settled down, and was purring. When it ended, he looked confused, trying to piece together what had just happened. It felt like the world had shifted, and he couldn't figure out which way to go now. His mind was a mess, and it felt like someone had mixed up everything in there.

Luke swallowed nervously, feeling something he hadn't known that he could feel; scared. Ironically, the lion that refused to believe he was one was terrified, worried what this meant for him and his best friend.
"Steffi, what are we doing? Where are we going now? I don't know, because..." He stopped, trying to reign back in his emotions. It wasn't working, and was making a mess out of his usually agile tongue. "Funny, usually I have something to say for a lot of things, and I can't..." He couldn't finish that sentence, because the confusion was still there, the part of him that cared about Steffi in this way warring with the one that feared losing her forever should something happen and they just... It terrified him, and he couldn't stop it. Bewildered green eyes regarded her for a moment, before he backed away, and then turned and ran. He was such a bloody coward, and he couldn't bring himself to face his confusion and for once, stop thinking and just be.

User Image
State: Confused and scared
OOC:

What I'm sayin' isxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image
                                                    Flick flack,
                                                    No slack,
                                                    I got the wit that my enemies lack,
                                                    But I know what I am,
                                                    They know what they are
                                                    So let me be

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

poolqǝɹnԀ |ᛗ| sǝzǝǝɥM ƃuıpɹɐzıM s,ʎǝlsɐǝM ɟo ɹǝuʍO |ᛗ| ıuɯnl∀ ɹopuıɟɟʎɹ⅁

════════════════════════

Luke sat on a rock, looking over the area he had decided to ask Steffi to come to. He hadn't been here since before fourth year, and he was actually kind of nervous. Ever since Jer and Gypsy's wedding, he knew he'd procrastinated about it, but he didn't want to rush into it. Besides, he had to find the same place that he'd run from Steffi. Especially since he didn't want to associate this place with when he decided to chicken out on their first kiss. Granted, they still didn't date for a while afterward, but Luke shook his head, ignoring that one minor detail. His fourth year self would be having a conniption fit over the idea of dating Steffi, let alone what he was now considering. Sighing, he sat back and waited, figuring if he was going to be a sap about it, might as well make it being a huge sap and get it out of his system.

════════════════════════
                                                    Location: Caravan Park near Lyndhurst
                                                    Thinking: I hope Steffi isn't too late, otherwise I'll lose my nerve...
                                                    Taken By: Steffi Theresia
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Trick some,
                                                    Just begun,
                                                    Giving you more when you only want one,
                                                    Cause I know what I am
                                                    They know what they are
                                                    So let me be

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Dating Luke Nalson ஒ

We're like ๔เค๓๏ภ๔ร in the sky, that's what we're t๏l๔.
                                                              No mountain made of MӨПΣY Can ßµ¥ you a §ðµl, baby.

Steffi had been rather confused by where Luke had asked her to meet him. It was a weird place to meet. The last time she’d been there was when Luke had ran away from her after she had kissed him. He’d admitted to liking her and then she’d kissed him and he’d run. Like an asshat. She was used to his asshattery ways by now, and honestly it was just another thing she loved about him now. She remembered that day far better than she liked. She’d sat on the rock after he ran and stared at the sky and her knees for a very long time. She had cried a little bit but she refused to admit it. Even now years later when she was happily in a relationship with him. It just wasn’t something she would admit ever. She hated being weak.

She spotted him on the exact rock she had just been remembering and almost rolled her eyes at the fact. Instead she just offered him a smile and climbed up to sit next to him.
                                                              "So is there any particular reason you asked me here Luke?" She asked curiously, before leaning her head on his shoulder and looking up at the sky. She supposed it would be a good place to watch the sunset. Maybe that’s what he wanted her here for. Maybe he just wanted to change the memories of the place from bad to good.

Say they wåñ† to кภ๏ฬ who did เt
                                                              But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The United Kingdom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers