Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
The Cotswolds ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:54 pm
User Image

David Sinclair Avery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wedding was very Tanya and Echo, though David suspected that it was slightly more for Tanya's benefit than Echo's. And bless Echo he even had gone for black nail polish in honor of the theme. David doubted Echo would have gone for the look any ordinary Halloween. Perhaps it was the festivity of the wedding itself as even David found himself partially dressed for the Halloween theme of the wedding. He at least sported a skull themed tie that he was sure would never see the outside of his dresser or closet after this night. It was something he had gotten on a whim thinking it was amusing. Seeing the more wild costumes and themes others wore he felt far less clever for the tie.

At least Leah was dressed in costume. She found out that she could wear a costume to this wedding and immediately the blonde girl demanded to dress in costume. David, knowing that it was far out of his realm of specialty suggested for Leah to bond with Cathy and go costume shopping. Considering the black ballet flats with the sugar skulls and the cat mask painted as a sugar skull David felt that it might have been a mistake. And while Christopher seemed to take a fondness to trying to run away and being distracted by bubbles his sister seemed taken by the zombie theme. From eyeballs in the drink, which David was originally afraid would give Leah nightmares, to the cake Leah looked as if she had been transported to some fairy tale that she wanted to be in. If Leah became some vampire-zombie-obsessed black make-up, fishnet wearing, mini-Goth he was blaming Tanya.

David looked to Leonette as she mentioned the bubbles and he smiled as he watched their son pop any bubbles that came close. Nodding he said, "At least he is happy. I'm more concerned about that..." He nodded to Leah who had gathered a handful of the candy eyeballs that she was busy lining up into various shapes at a nearby table.

Leaning over to Leonette he whispered looking over to Tanya and Echo, "So how long do you think before those two become a three?"
Time: October 2032
Looking: Sharp

{OoC: }
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:55 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: The Cotswolds Forest - Techno Wedding Reception

Mira knew that she was going with Timothy as his date to his sister’s wedding. However she didn’t know what to wear. Timothy was dressing up as a jedi? Yeah, she barely knew what that was. Mostly because she never saw it, she did live in a house full of girls. However she made sure to do some research before the wedding. Course by research she really just got her sister Leo do see what she could find out. With that Mira was able to figure out the appropriate dress that would at least help her in a minor way match her boyfriend’s attire.

Being in a forest for a wedding was pretty cool, Mira would admit. Living in a treehouse would be cool too. She wondered how Echo and Gypsy liked it as kids, probably seemed typical for them.
“Nice place to have a reception.” She said out loud mostly to herself before looking to Timothy. “Do you think I could pass as a star wars princess?” She asked hopefully. Honestly she knew she looked good but she didn’t know if she passed the test. Though she was sure that Timothy didn’t care one way or another… “And why is there an eyeball floating in my punch?” She questioned unsure what to make of it. The theme was certainly interesting she’d give them that.

User Image

With: Timothy

Wearing: Dress & Heels

OOC: Hope this works.

Spice the Rat

Yukina101

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:13 pm
User Image

Proud Mother of Two xxxxxx

User Image
                                      Location: The Cotswolds Forest - Techno Wedding Reception

Leonette had to admit that David at least had a tie to go with the occasion. She hadn’t even tried that. Though, she did try to sport at least a black and white fall theme. Leah and Christopher had the theme perfectly however. Leah as a zombie ballerina cat and Christopher as a skeleton, he even had a little Nightmare before Christmas hat. Honestly they both looked adorably cute in their own way. Cathy sure had a way of making a girl look good. Course Cathy was always the type to look good herself. She sometimes wondered if it was the obsession that made her sister Mira dislike her. She could be a bit shallow sometimes.

Looking over to Leah who was playing with candy eyeballs, Leonette smiled. “That’s true and I wouldn’t worry about that. She’s just keeping herself occupied.” She told David looking back over to him. “As for them… I give them till the honey moon and then nine months from that.” She whispered back to him before asking. “How long are you thinking?”

With: David & Christopher

OOC: ---

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:38 pm
User Image

David Sinclair Avery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"With eyeballs?" David asked, raising a brow. He knew they were fake, but it still was morbid. There was a reason he worked with magical bugs and ailments instead of treating injuries. Even though blood might not excessively bother him he didn't care to see gore when he didn't have to. He supposed Leo was correct though, Leah was keeping herself busy and her mind active there was far worse things she could be doing. At least she outgrew her habit of shedding shoes. He remembered at his own wedding where before the reception the girl had already abandoned her shoes.

He smiled when Leo placed her own bet on how long the newly married couple would wait before reproducing and he joked, "Unless she's already pregnant?" He grinned, "I'm joking. I'm pretty sure Tanya would have mentioned it to me if she was... or I would have noticed. I'll be nice and give them ten months." Leaning close to Leo he whispered, "Should we start planning for another so we stay one ahead of them? Then our kids can be in the same year together. It'll be fun."

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Oᴡɴᴇʀ ᴏғ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ

════════════════════════

Gearvin sat with Nicole, holding her hand and looking at the newlyweds with a faint look of pride. No, he hadn't quite approved of Echo when he first started dating Tanya, but the boy had grown on him over the years. Gearvin just admitted to himself that he basically helped raise Tanya since the day that Nicole walked into his shop. Granted, he had to be reintroduced to her, but that was a matter for the past, not the present. After all, He was still trying to shove the image of Tanya playing hide and seek under his desk out of his mind and remind himself that she was no longer the child he met. The same went with any of his kids, but considering Tanya's father and what had happened to her mother, he couldn't exactly be blamed for wanting an entire background check on Echo's family. He was just happy to see them happy together.

He looked over to Fiona when she sat down and nodded. He didn't mind, especially since he was one of the oldest people here. Which, honestly he was perfectly content with. From what he heard, he doubted that he'd be able to actually reign in his temper when confronted with the elder Lovettes. However, they were not, and he wasn't going to break decorum by having a row in front of party guests. It would be bad form, no matter how quietly he made the conversation. He decided to ignore these thoughts for now, and instead cocked his head to the side a bit as he addressed Fiona.
                                                    "The wedding dress was quite lovely, by the way. I only wish that Eretria had not opted for elopement instead of a proper ceremony. How are you doing this evening, Miss McKinney?"

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: That was a wonderful ceremony, and I do believe that it went off without any problems.
                                                    Taken By: Nicole Cherri
                                                    OOC:

Propriety helps to keep a distinction between those that have pride, and those that have none.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image

User Image

“Yes, fake candy eyeballs.” Leonette answered her husband with a smile. Leah was just being a typical little girl. Sure not every child got to play with eyeballs but that didn’t mean there was anything wrong with it. At least she wasn’t getting into things or causing trouble. Even Christopher was behaving this evening, although he always did as far as Leonette was concerned. Both he and Leah were good kids in her opinion.

“David.” Leonette said lightly whacking David on the arm the moment he joked about Tanya already being pregnant. “Yeah I’m pretty sure she’d mention it too.” She added knowing that her friend wouldn’t hide that sort of thing from her or David. “Aren’t you nice,” She said with a grin when he gave Tanya ten months. Just one month a part it would definitely be a close bet and an interesting one to see play out.

Leaning her head on David’s shoulder as he asked if they should start planning for another child, Leonette smiled. “You know I’ve been thinking that for a while now.” She told him before looking up at him curiously. “You haven’t been cheating have you?” She asked before turning her attention back to Christopher who was making gaga noises. Giving him more bubbles to play with she looked back at David. “I do like that idea. They can grow up together and then go to school just like we did.” Leonette started to romanticize the whole thing. She just really liked the idea of it.

OOC: ---

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:33 am
User Image

David Sinclair Avery

"It still is a bit morbid," David said, then let out a sigh before ending in a joke, "She likes them, though, maybe we have another future healer on our hands." Leah had seemed always the more artistic type, though, and David had trouble imagining the girl taking an interest in medicine. Instead the blonde girl was more happy dreaming about being a professional ballerina, which he hadn't the hear yet to tell her that she couldn't do so or couldn't with all of her muggle classmates.

David blushed when Leo hit him on the arm when he joked about Tanya already being pregnant. "She probably wouldn't have spent so long planning this wedding," David said, "Besides Echo is terrified of Tanya's stepfather. Impregnating your girlfriend or fiance before the wedding hardly seems the way to win points." He raised a brow at Leo and said, "Also why I give them ten months. They might need that month to transition from being cautious to not." He took a sip of his drink, calmly. David was happy that Tanya was far enough away and distracted not to overhear him and Leo in many ways speculating about their sex life. His argument that it was what 'old married couples do', he was sure Tanya would not buy. Or she might buy it but still hex him.

David nodded when Leo answered about another child when Leo asked about him cheating and immediately he spit out some of his drink, luckily back into his cup. He looked at her for a long moment wondering what ever gave her that idea. "I didn't know I was allowed an open relationship," David said, finally gaining his composure. His brown eyes studied Leo and he seriously wished not to have any discussion close to it, but he was instantly reminded of the time he hadn't been completely honest. It was true that he had a wondering mind and if he hadn't been with Leo he probably would cheat, but he had always been impression that Leo would leave him if he did wonder. She almost did after the Sapphire thing and that hadn't been his fault entirely. Letting out a sigh he said, "I go to work and then straight home, I don't exactly have ample time to do so even if I intended to. Besides, I was under the impression you'd leave me if I did cheat. I don't fancy a divorce anytime soon. Why? Have you been under the impression I have?" David immediately wondered if perhaps Leo had been guilty of what she had asked him or even wondering thoughts and that was why she asked him. If that was the case David was confident he could find someone up to a good old fashioned murder in his family. No, he was joking, sort of.

Leonette's attention turned to Christopher who wanted more bubbles and soon was rewarded with them from his mother before she turned to David and agreed about working on another child. "Yes, but if the child takes after me more than you, everyone will hate him. I wasn't exactly the most liked in our class. Tanya and I barely spoke till our last two years. And I talked more to her than Echo and we slept together...I mean slept in the same dorm room. Sorry, that was that came out wrong." Leo's previous question still had his mind distracted. At least he was sure of one thing, if he was going to cheat, Echo wouldn't be the partner. One there was Tanya and two David was 99 percent positive he was not Echo's type.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Leonette shook her head, to think he called himself a healer. “I get the feeling she’ll take up art before taking up becoming a healer. Though you never know, Leah’s got a lot of time to figure that out.” She admitted, in truth there was always time.

Leonette smiled when she made David blush. He was right though Tanya wouldn’t have taken her time if she was pregnant. “Yeah, that’s not the way to do it, at all.” She agreed with a smile. When he explained why he was giving them the ten months, Leonette shook her head. “When is Tanya ever cautious?” She asked with a smirk. Tanya and Echo were snogging in broom closets before Leo and David romantically kissed each other in public. Well maybe that wasn’t entirely true but snogging in the broom closet was a definite. Though that was how the typical teenaged couple worked she supposed. She and David were more, old fashioned. Though the same could maybe even be said for Mira and Timothy she was sure.

‘Oh my god!’

It hadn’t occurred to Leo that when she’d asked if he were cheating that it would come out like that. “Oh my god… No.” She quickly said in reply, going bright red out of embarrassment. “I didn’t mean it like that.” She told him. If not for having Christopher on her lap, she would have been flailed her arms for more emphasis. “If I had I wouldn’t be bringing it up at our friends’ wedding.” She added before saying whilst shaking her head. “That’s beside the point. What I meant was have you been reading my mind?” She rephrased hopefully that would clear things up. Why was it that after she was finished talking it was now that Leonette found she could barely breathe? She was too young to be having a heart attack. Probably just a panic attack… Wait! Why was she panicking?!

Closing her eyes Leonette took a few long deep breaths. She was fine… Maybe it was just the thought of him ever actually cheating on their marriage that set her off. She hadn’t taken it well when he and Sapphire kissed, and she especially hated that he never told her. Though she was mental if she thought David telling her would have helped things. No, she knew better now. Besides that hadn’t been David that was Sapphire and his grandparents doing that made her paranoid.

“David, I know you wouldn’t do that to me.” She finally told him after calming herself some. Taking her husband’s hand for moment, while holding Christopher with the other she tried a smile. “I love you and its fine...” Leonette told him understanding that it was just a mistake in words. She’d just done it moments ago so she should be able to understand that. Besides David was probably still thinking about what he thought she was implying. “He could be a she and we’ve been doing well so far I think.” Leonette said looking between David and Christopher. “Though, our little grasshopper seems to be fearless.” She added. “So if anything he’s at least following my cousin when he was young.”

Status: Happy for the both of them... Oh my god!

OOC: I loved David's post. Totally inspired Leonette's reaction.

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image

David Sinclair Avery

"I knew what I planned to do with my life when I was her age," David pointed out, before smiling. "Dad would have liked for her to take up art though. One of us should, both Mum and Dad were artists in their own way." He smiled back, though when Leo smiled at his blush and then agreed with him in regards to how not to win points with a father in law. He chuckled when Leonette asked about Tanya being cautious and he said, "She hasn't gotten pregnant yet that counts for something. And she's been living with Echo for ages."

The lightness of the conversation changed when David assumed that Leo had meant cheating in regards to their relationship not something more innocent. Once again he had jumped to conclusions and his lack of a sense of humor made him put his foot in his mouth. It was something he felt he would never end and was thankful that Leo usually forgave him for it. David bit his lip and nodded in regards to her not bringing it up at their friends' wedding. David studied Leonette as her breathing accelerated. s**t, she was panicking. He had to go and open his stupid mouth again. Letting out a long sigh he placed his forehead against hers and whispered, "Sorry for being an idiot. Again."

Leo assured him it was fine but David didn't feel like it was. He had to jump to absurd conclusions from an innocent statement. And him cheating by 'reading her mind' wasn't completely ridiculous as he was technically a legimens. Maybe he'd buy her roses or take her to a nice dinner as an apology sometime in the next week or so. He half smiled when Leo countered that their next child could be a she just as easily as a he. A girl would be nice. Worrisome, especially if she took after her mother, or even if she took after his aunt or paternal grandmother, but it would be nice. He was sure he could get after his pacifism to murder the first boy that approached any daughter of his when she reached puberty. David looked to Christopher as Leo pointed out his fearlessness and half laughed, "Maybe we will have our first Gryffindor in the family, my side I mean... that is if Leah doesn't get placed there first. I don't see her much as one, though."

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:30 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Nicole found it utterly adorable how much pride was seen in Gearvin's eyes as he looked over his daughter and her new husband. It was possible he was reminiscing over all their shared time or he was thinking of ways to rub it into his elder son's face that his youngest sister had beat him down the aisle in a way to also guilt him and his girlfriend down one. She really hoped it was the former, she didn't need two grumpy Whitethorne men at such an happy event, odd though the decoration was. And she couldn't stop snickering every time she saw an adult in costume walk by, partly because some of them were actually rather thought out and creative but mainly due to the fact that she hadn't believed her daughter when she said anyone over the age of nine would do so. She grinned brightly as her best friend joined them and only rolled her eyes as her husband through out a compliment with a wrapped up berate towards his older daughter who had eloped a year prior. "You would think a new grandchild would at least lessen the supposed sting of elopement but the way he tells it it's like they just did it yesterday." she told her friend dryly though positive she had already complained about Gearvin's rather vocal protests. Would she have wanted to help throw a wedding for Eretria and Magni? Of course! But she had a feeling that a large lavish wedding (which was exactly what was going to happen between Gearvin and the Borson's) was not something either young adult found pleasant so she was just happy that they were happy. And that she wasn't found to be pregnant until after the elopement. At least it was another thing the sister could use against her brother's in arguments, not that she needed any more ammunition than she already had. "I agree though, all the dresses were absolutely stunning, Fi. Including your own, I rather like your accessories especially that belt!" Nicole had contemplated dressing in costume or even just dressing in abstract costume like her friend had but figured that of all the semi-formal dates that she would have with her children, she'd rather spend one in a formal gown than a semi-tacky outfit. Plus she'd feel quite silly carrying a samurai sword during a wedding. She was taking another sip of her drink trying to figure out why something felt off about her friend and took a silent notice of her appearance. Her makeup was flawless (as per usual), her outfit was stunning, she was wearing heels that made her calves hurt just from glancing at them, and her date...that's it! "So Fi, I couldn't help but notice Celio isn't with you. Is he somewhere else or could he not make it?" Nicole asked curiously. She wanted to fully interrogate the other woman and possibly shake her if she hadn't actually asked the Italian as her date. Dear Merlin, had she been like this with Gearvin in the beginning? No wonder her friend had wanted to stab her with a stiletto heel!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Leonette nodded at David as he pointed out that he had his plan figured out for his life at her age. Sure in some fashion she did too. However her ideas chanced over the years. “I thought I’d figured it out at her age.” She told him. Smiling she didn’t see anything else being more fitting then Leah becoming some kind of an artist. It would be nice to see, Leonette thought before thinking about Tanya. “You have a valid point.” She admitted to him. The Gryffindor had managed to remain not pregnant while with Echo for this long. It had to count for something.

Opening her eyes when David placed his forehead against hers, Leonette looked into his eyes. Now he was apologizing… It wasn’t his fault she said it like that. “It’s alright, you weren’t being an idiot.” She told him keeping her eyes on his before giving him a kiss. He’d never do anything to hurt her she knew that. Just by the way he always felt bad for the smallest mess up made that evident. David was an amazing guy in her opinion. Regardless of whom she talked too.

Smiling when David commented that maybe they’d get the first Gryffindor in the Avery family, Leonette was hopeful. “Perhaps we will.” She said with a nod before adding. “Leah on the other hand I imagine might make it to the house of the lion. Though, I’m sure any house she’s sorted into will be a good one for her.” Leonette was including Slytherin, only because she knew Slytherin wasn’t always a bad thing. Just look at Mira she wasn’t a bad person in fact she was a better person. Though, the former lion was sure it was Timothy’s doing more than her sister’s sorting.

OOC: - - -

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:29 pm
Merrily we fall out of line, out of line...
I’d fall anywhere with you; I’m by your side!
Swinging in the rain, humming melodies;
We're not going anywhere until we freeze.
I’m not afraid, anymore, I’m not afraid...

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Spell InventorFormer HufflepuffHalfblood Twin

Jess was already out of her seat by the time Dori got to 'she'd like it.' "Good, time to steal my niece," she declared. She barely got to see Tally, anyways. Well, she did, but it wasn't as if she and her twin still lived in the same house. They hadn't lived around each other constantly like that since they were eleven; they certainly hadn't been in the same house in Hogwarts. And right now they didn't even live in the same city; Toby and Ronna and the baby were in London; she and Dori lived in Coventry.

Granted with magic it wasn't as if it was any great distance, but she'd only seen her niece once or twice between her birth this past September and now. And that was odd; having grown up in a large, close-knit family, with everyone always around had been both annoying and weirdly comforting, but she hadn't experienced that in a longtime now. So weddings and stuff like that were nice; if she was there, there was a good chance at least some of her family would be there as well.

She giggled madly when he grabbed her hand and blew the bubbles, laughing too hard to pull away. "Shh, shh," she whisper hissed in between snickers, because what if someone overheard, but even then, she wasn't terribly concerned. It was Halloween, for crying out loud. A werewolf joke wouldn't exactly be out of place. She fell into a bit of a skip as she approached her brother and sister-in-law, immediately cooing at the infant. "Hey Tals," she greeted her niece brightly, and then, albeit less enthusiastically but jokingly, "Brother of mine, Ronna."

"Sister dearest," Toby rolled his eyes at her, but grinned. "Hey Dori. Ugh, Jess, no, stop abducting my kid-,"

The brunette had already gotten the baby out of his arms and was rocking her gently. "I can't hear you over Tally saying how much she loves her auntttt." The male Walsh twin focused on giving his wife a 'can you believe this' look and aiming his bubbles at his sister's face vengefully.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Carefully we'll place our destiny...
You came and you took this heart, and set it free!
Every word you write or sing is so warm to me!
I’m torn, I’m torn to be right where you are...
You so know me, pinch me gently, I can hardly breathe.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:38 pm
User Image
xVeronica Kiss-Walshxxxxx
xxxx

Time: Autumn 2032
Looking: to save the world
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                              Ronna smiled when Jess and Dori approached. Immediately Jess was taken by Tally and was cooing over the baby before less enthusiastically greeting Toby and herself. Toby greeted her in return, the two beginning a bantering she was still not entirely used to but had come to expect. Perhaps it was because she was in many ways an only child that she would never understand the relationship Jess and Toby had and yet she envied it. "Your kid?" Ronna said raising a brow at Toby, "Who had to spend several hours in labor birthing that kid again? I better be getting some credit."

She smiled at Jess who was now rocking Tally. Ignoring Toby's look for her support with his twin, Ronna said, "Oh come now, I say let Jess have her for a while. A night guaranteed to not be interrupted sounds awfully tempting to me." Placing her chin on her husband's shoulder she said, "Besides it's been a while to having our place to ourselves."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:51 pm
User Image

David Sinclair Avery

"I think most people think they have it figured out at her age," David said. "Cathy wanted to be a linguist and look what she is now. And even I didn't do exactly what I thought I would be to be honest. I originally wanted to be a mediwizard... You get older and learn more about yourself and tend to make better decisions." David thought that was especially true considering Leo wanted to be an auror at one time. He was sure he'd look ten years older and have only gray hair if she had ended up on that path. Truthfully, as awful as it sounded, he wasn't sure he had the courage and faith to have stayed married with her or even married her in the first place if she had stuck to that path. But at this point he didn't think he could imagine anyone else as the mother to his son and any future children. As Leo agreed with him about Tanya yet to be pregnant he nodded and said, "I usually do have valid points. It's a talent of mine."

As he apologized, Leo like usual assured him he was overreacting and not being an idiot. He was sure most would definitely disagree with Leo. David was lucky enough to marry someone who saw him through rose colored glasses. Like Cathy was quick to point out most girls would have left him ages ago. It made perfect sense to him to constantly worry about his actions. He wasn't exactly socially savvy.

The conversation moved on from his apology to the discussion of houses and speculating where a future generation might go. Even Leah seemed to belong to the next generation even if she was actually his sister. David looked to Leah who was working on her art with the candy eyeballs still and then back to Leo and shook his head, "I doubt it. She's got too much of Mum and Cathy in her. That would make her more likely to be a Slytherin. Someone has to 'restore honor' to the Avery name after all. Though she isn't technically an Avery by name." He let out a sigh, "Between my grandparents and then the latest scandal of one of my uncles leaving his wife to marry a muggle mistress I think the name has lost any weight in so called respectable society." Not that certain members didn't try. He heard the rumor about the Lovettes plotting a marriage to one of the Averys. His uncle's granddaughter or something. David didn't know the details all he knew is he most definitely did not approve of that decision. It was one of the times he wished being called 'heir' by his less than likable grandparents actually meant something. Of course, David had learned a long time ago very few people actually headed his advice. It was one of the reasons he liked being a healer, his patients generally respected him enough to take his advice. He was good at that.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:03 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

”Oh God,” his voice cracked, ”Oh God. Oh ********. What did I—What did I do?” Brown dried blood covered his flesh, it coated his hair and was stuck underneath his fingernails. Metals pooled in his mouth; he could still taste the iron on his tongue. And the smell. It was... stale. Not rotting, but not fresh either. Tristan scrambled, tripping over every step. Slowly, the memories came together through the fog, but for now, all he had were bits and pieces.

”I want the truth.” This memory came like a dream. The faces of his father and sister burned in his mind. But the train station and everything behind it seemed to melt in the distance. ”Now.” Clayton looked to Savannah, but she crossed her arms over her shoulder and turned away. ”No, this is about you da.”

”So your sister told you then?” If he had said it any slower, Tristan would've wondered if time had reversed. Savannah glared with that thousand yard look of hers before she turned to leave the train station. ”Can we please not have this discussion here?” Maybe. But more likely the ******** not.

”Are you ******** kidding me!? You cheated on mum and you're not even going to deny it! What the bloody hell is wrong with you!” He squared off against him. Shoving his father's chest after every other accusation. ”Who is she! Does mum know! How long have you been hiding this!” By now, other families had stopped to stare. Some whispered while others tried to brush past them in a hurry.

”Tristan Asher Hastings. Be quiet and move.” But Tristan was having none of that.

”...How could you?” With wand raised and eyes closed, he thought of home. Their old home. Back in Cheltenham, before they moved to Hampshire. With a ferocious crack, he was sucked into the tornado inside a vacuum and was deposited on the outskirts of Puckham Woods. Not far from his old home. Hours passed in intervals of silence and curse words. Day turned to night and back to day. But nothing had changed. Not his anger. Not his emotions. Nor his rationality. Not until the last stretch of light began to fade from the sky, and then he remembered.

”No. No, no, no. This can't be happening. How did I forget? Where the ******** is it?! Where is my potion!” Clothes, school books, and leaflets of paper clouded around him in a dust. He dug through everything in his school trunk. Inside every sock and between every pocket until he plucked a brown vial from the inside of a hollowed out book and held it to the light. ”Empty...? I don't remember finishing... ********, I don't want to go back. I can't.” Blue eyes rose to the setting sun and somewhere in the darkness the full moon peaked, and he knew he was too late.

”Oh God....” he repeated over and over. ”Get up Tristan. Get up. Find your wand. Find your trunk. It has to be here. Somewhere. Then you can panic. But now. Wand.” For hours, he scrambled under the hot sun. The scent of the beast came from all around him making it impossible to retrace his steps. But every once in a while, he would notice a particular stump, an irregular branch, and he would remember all over again. The chase. The thrill. The hunt... That boy... It almost made him retch.

Soon night fell and a bare sliver of the moon had been shaved off the edge. He must have crossed miles before he reached his encampment. Gripping his wand, he settled down into a bed of leaves. ”What do I do...Where do I go... I can't go home. I can't stay here. I can't believe I... that poor kid...”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: Puckham Woods, Cheltenham, edge of Cotswold Hills】 【COMPANY:: none】 【ATTIRE:: baggy clothes】 【STATS:: Seventeen, 5' 9"
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff