Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Town of Evesham ~ England

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:21 pm
Evesham

User Image

Evesham is a market town and a civil parish in the Local Authority District of Wychavon in the county of Worcestershire, England with a population of 22,000. It is located roughly equidistant between Worcester, Cheltenham and Stratford-upon-Avon.

The Cattermoles lived in Chislehurst Gardens, Great Tolling, in Evesham prior to the events surrounding Mary Cattermole's interrogation before the Muggle-Born Registration Commission.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓔𝒆𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓞𝔀𝓷𝒆𝓻 ℱ𝓸𝓻𝓶𝒆𝓻 ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀 ℳ𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓷
ℳ𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓷 ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽

Milo walked with his son toward the local park, knowing the other Abramses were following along. Dris had decided he needed to be there first for when Skylar and the other Macclellans arrived. It was set to be a beautiful sunny day, and everyone had agreed to come! It would be an awesome going away party! "Dad, c'mon! She'll be here any minute and we just have to beat her! We still have to set the picnic tables!" The boy ran ahead, turning into the park. Milo'd called ahead to reserve the area with the tables and the fancy barbecue grill, so it was devoid of people. The duo set pretty pink tablecloths on the rickety wood tables, then prepared what food they could. Wyatt and Kalin were cooking, and Nan had made a fancy cake, so they just had to wait for all the family to arrive. Dris, clearly, was nervous, as he was rocking on his feet and fidgeting. "Don't worry, it's all gonna be alright. We're here early, and all the rest should be here in a handful of minutes. You did a great job planning this all out for Sky, and I'm sure she'll love it." That brought a smile to the boy's face, one that would be missed when he left for school. One more year to go....

Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ғᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ! 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs
Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴏʜ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ, ᴏʜ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ

{OoC: quoted all for the start of scene. ouob}
The Shiny Furret

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

mc2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:13 pm
User Image
                                                Some legends are told
                                                Some turn to dust or to gold
                                                But you will remember me
                                                Remember me for centuries.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fцтцяё ₴тцdєпт || Half-Бlооd || Иїиё Уёaя₴ Оld

════════════════════════

Chance grinned as he raced ahead, ready to see his friends at the party. Granted, he wouldn't be seeing one much when she went to Hogwarts, but the nine year old didn't mind. As it was, he still had Dris he could hang out with, and Skylar wasn't going to be away all the time. Plus, he was going to Hogwarts too, since he was magic too. He knew his dad wasn't, and neither was his uncle (though a case could be made that his uncle was magic since he was a vampire and could move stuff without touching it). The rest of his family was though, and the young boy was just content that even if his dad wasn't magic, he was still the best dad in his book. Besides, what other dad let their kids hang out at a garage all day when they were busy with work? None that he could think of! He could of course hear his dad calling ahead that he needed to slow down, but he ignored it. It wasn't like he was going to be in any danger. Well, unless his aunt cooked, that was. She was just awful at it. He was just glad his uncle Magni could cook when he went over to visit them.

Spotting Dris and his dad, he slowed down and grinned, waving to the two.
                                                "Hey Dris, Mister Milo! Are we the first people here?" He didn't see anyone else, though he could see that they had just finished getting ready. He plopped down at one of the tables, realizing that he had left the rest of his family far behind. "Mum and dad are being slow today!" Chance made a face at that, disappointed that his dad wasn't running after him. Then again, they had brought his sisters and the only cool sister he had was Kory. Lillith and Lilah didn't do much but wobble around and poop and make messes.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I won't be able to see Sky much after today...
                                                OOC:

And just one mistake
                                                Is all it will take
                                                We'll go down in history
                                                Remember me for centuries.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:27 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxx

Kory was hopping along with her parents when Chance started racing ahead. She rolled her eyes but grinned. She was of course at least kind of friends with Dris and Skylar but only because Chance was... She was mostly just the kid sister that got to tag along with them. She couldn't wait til she was old enough to go to Hogwarts and make her own real friends.... but Chance would always be her best friend. He was the best brother ever obviously. She glanced at her dad when he yelled for Chance to slow down, and giggled, before racing off after her brother.

This of course ended in her mother screaming for her to slow down as well. But she didn't. It wasn't like either parent could easily chase after the two siblings. They had the twins with them and Lilah and Lilith weren't very fast at all. They were just barely doing the wobbly walking and stuff, they definitely couldn't run yet! She caught up to her brother a few moments after he sat down and grinned. "Hiya Dris. Mr. Milo." She waved, before plopping next to her brother at the table. She glanced back at her parents when Chance made the comment, and nodded matter of factly. They were indeed being rather slow.

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxS-O-S she is in disguise
xxxxxxThere's a she wolf in disguise,
xxxxxxxxxThere's a she wolf in the closet
xxxxxxxxxxxxOpen up and set her free
xxxxxxxxx
Let it out so it can breath

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:17 pm
User Image x x User Image
ᵀʸˡᵉʳ˒ ᴹᵘˢᶤᶜ ᴵᶰˢᵗʳᵘᶜᵗᵒʳ˒ ᴳʳʸᶠᶠᶤᶰᵈᵒʳ ᴬˡᵘᵐᶰᵘˢ x ᴹᵃʸˡᵉᶰᵉ˒ ᴴᵒᵍʷᵃʳᵗˢ ᴳᵒᵛᵉʳᶰᵉˢˢ˒ ᴴᵘᶠᶠˡᵉᵖᵘᶠᶠ ᴬˡᵘᵐᶰᵃ

The Macclellan Family

At the Macclellan Manor, the family was preparing themselves for Skylar's Going Away Party. They were all dressed and downstairs, ready to leave, except for Tori of course. Tyler was packing away his guitar, thinking he might bust out a tune or two at the park. Meanwhile, Maylene and Skylar were loading up several cases of biscuits and brownies in the kitchen. "Skylar, can you go check on Victoria for me? It's almost time to go," Maylene instructed softly. Her daughter nodded, adjusting the flower crown on her head before turning towards the foyer and heading up the stairs. Her sandals made a loud sort of clapping noise with every step she took on the old wood staircase. At the top, she approached her sister's bedroom and knocked. "Who is it?" Tori chimed as she pranced to her door and opened it to find her younger sister. "I'm almost ready to go, Sky. Just need to finish up my hair, then we can party it up!" she said, reaching her arms up and dancing to whatever music was playing in her head.

Downstairs, Kyson sat in the living room, waiting. He didn't really want to go to this thing, but there was going to be good food there, so he may as well make an appearance. He knew most of the guests were going to be either adults or kids, no one his age to talk to. How boring. Tyler glanced at his son. "Don't look so glum, champ. I'm sure you'll have tons of fun at the party. Plus, it's for your sister. You don't want to let her down, do you?" he asked with a smile. Kyson rolled his eyes, choosing not to comment. At that second, Tori and Skylar came down the stairs. "Ready to go! Let's get this party started!" the teen exclaimed, posing to show off her newest creation. Maylene came around the corner, along with Tyler and Kyson. "It's very stylish, Victoria, but don't you think it shows just a little too much skin for your eleven year old sister's party?" the concerned mother asked, her blue eyes filled with concern. She knew she couldn't tell her daughter how to dress, but she could still try to get the idea of dressing more modestly in her head. "What are you talking about? This is one of my longer skirts," Tori replied, spinning to twirl the skirt. It was high-waisted, yes, but it still only reached about halfway down her thigh, and her shirt was cropped to her usual length, exposing her stomach and arms fully.

Eventually, Maylene gave up, and the family apparated to the park where the party was to be held. Milo and Dris were already there, setting up the tables and decorations, along with Chance, Kory and the rest of their family. Once she spotted her best friend, Skylar ran off ahead of the others, giving Dris a big tackle-hug. "Dris!" she said, probably the only word she had spoken all day. Maylene and Tori set the cases of desserts on one of the tables before approaching Milo. "I hope you don't mind, Milo, but Sky and I made some biscuits and brownies for the party." May was certain he wouldn't mind, especially because she figured a lot of the adults were going to be bringing a food dish or two. "Do you need any help decorating or setting up, Mr. Abrams? I can lend you my artful taste in accessorizing!" Tori exclaimed gleefully. While the girls chatted with Milo and Dris, Tyler and Kyson lugged his guitar over to one of the tables. The music instructor opened up the case and took out his favorite acoustic, a beautiful red Ibanez AEG8E, and started tuning it. Kyson sat at the table as well, looking rather bored.

OOC: #548B54, #A1CAF1, #A40000, #FF3300, #FF6EC7

User Image x x User Image x x User Image
ᵛᶤᶜᵗᵒʳᶤᵃ˒ ˢᵉᵃᵐˢᵗʳᵉˢˢ ᴬᵖᵖʳᵉᶰᵗᶤᶜᵉ˒ ᴳʳʸᶠᶠᶤᶰᵈᵒʳ ᴬˡᵘᵐᶰᵃ x x ᴷʸˢᵒᶰ˒ ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤᶠᵗʰ ᵞᵉᵃʳ˒ ᶜʰᵃˢᵉʳ x x x x ˢᵏʸˡᵃʳ˒ ᵁᶰˢᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ᵞᵉᵃʳ˒ ᴹᵘˢᶤᶜᵃˡ ᴾʳᵒᵈᶤᵍʸ

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:35 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxx 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓬𝒆𝓵𝓵𝒆 𝓐. ℬ𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪
Unsorted First Year Half-Blood spacexx

User Image

═══════════════════════════════════

xxxWhy do you care what people think? Are you hooked up to their leash?
                                                    xxxYou know anklebiters ate up your personality
                                                    xxxTry to remember how it felt to just make up your own steps,
                                                    xxxAnd let anklebiters chew up, spit out someone else!

╔═══════════════════════════════════

Clara had been so excited as she traveled with her cousin Kenji in a local park in Evesham as she was the type to go outside the house. Well, to be fair, her parents really allowed her to go outside back in St. Catchpole but it was nice to hear that she could meet someone that would be her classmate in Hogwarts! That would be so sweet.

Her cousin Kenji had been invited to go to this picnic and apparently they accepted some additional company so he decided to ask Clara's parents if she could come. Obvious, they said yes, and so did she. As they arrive, the older cousin waved at the present company of blondies and a pair of brunette father-and-son. "Hello, you lot! Nice weather, right? Hope you don't mind but I brought some cupcakes here," Kenji greeted them with a friendly smile. The brunette boy and the blonde girl looked around her age, well that was quite exciting. Clara could not help but she would want to talk to the pair, after all she really liked making friends. At least she didn't have to be overwhelmed once he went to Hogwarts, right?

She blinked when Kenji continued to talk, "Oh, and by the way, you lot, I'd like you to meet my cousin---"

"Clara!" She piped in out of nervousness and excitement, "Um, my name is Clara Bautista. Nice to meet you." She didn't know why she felt awkward around a bunch of adults and teenagers, though the blonde teen girl looked really nice, though. What she wanted was to talk with some people at her age.

═══════════════════════════════════╝

Why you wanna please the world and leave yourself to drop dead?xx
                                                    Someday you’re gonna be the only one you’ve gotxxx
                                                    What do you actually expect? A broken mirror to reflect?xx
                                                    You know, anklebiters gave you a false perceptionxxx

═══════════════════════════════════
                                                    Ɯιтн [Kenji] αт [a local park]

Sɪɴɢʟᴇ Aᴛᴛɪʀᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    out of character

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:07 pm
User ImageXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood ↶ Married to Milo Abrams
Little Sister Age 7 Owl Enthusiast

Wyatt carried a cooler of meat while his brother behind him carried one of veggies and other side dishes for the barbecue while Laili was helping while carrying the cooking utensils. He used the word "helping" in the marginal sense since she was trying to run ahead and only couldn't due to the fact that one of the kits she was carrying contained knives and that was one of the biggest rules in their household to not run with knives. He knew his brother was a tad bummed since Thane had left a week prior on his globetrotting expedition but he was happy that he hadn't succumbed to sitting in his flat feeling bad about himself. Plus the fact that he was able to cook for a large hoard of people also pulled him out his funk long enough to create a pinterest board and send it to his older brother. All five hundred pins. Dear God. Finally they managed to catch up with Milo and Dris only to quickly get surrounded by Skylar and her family, as well as other children of various ages. He grinned as his daughter quickly deposited her burden on one of the picnic tables he'd be using to serve food to run off with the other children while he began to set up the barbecue pit for grilling.

Laili was super duper excited about the party even if it was a sorta sad party because it meant that Dris' Birdy would be leaving for school in a few months and leaving them behind. Well not for long since her own brother would be starting school in a year and then she'd be all alone at home with no one to talk to! She'd still have her daddies, and her cousins, and some of her friends at school but it wouldn't be the same! So, it was important to make this the bestest amazingness party in the history of parties! Her mouth watered as people brought biscuits, brownies, cupcakes and more goodies than she thought she could eat, but she would certainly try. She went to the main group of children immediately going to hug Skylar since the party was mainly about her before looking at all who was here. "Hiya Sky! Oooo, I love your flower crown! You and Dris are all matchy!" the blonde girl giggle looking between both older kids before latching onto the arm of Kory her newest best friend mainly because they were the closest in age then spotting a newer girl she hadn't yet met before who said her name was Clara. "Hi Clara! You were the ones who brought the cupcakes right? They looked really tasty, oh! Right! I'm Laili and it's nice to meet you too!" she said with another giggle and wave.

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

SуηєѕтнєтєƑυтυяє Hσgωαятѕ Sтυ∂єηтAятιѕт

Dris was eagerly awaiting the arrival of all the guests with his dad, when he heard someone behind them. He turned and saw his best male friend there. "Chance! Hiya! Thanks for coming! It'll mean a whole lot to Birdy!" He grinned brightly, happy that it was starting perfectly. After Chance, Kory joined them, earning a happy wave from the ten year old. Milo waved as well, offering a polite smile. Dris resumed setting up the tables, still happily chatting to the two kids that were there. After a while, he noticed a group of blondes walking over. There they were! "Hi Tyler and Momma May and Tori and Kyson and... and Birdy!" He happily hugged his best friend, excited to see her there. It was gonna be so much fun! Next came Kenji and... another girl he didn't know. Apparently her name was Clara. She seemed friendly! Then finally, Wyatt and Laili walked over, carrying all the food! Mmmm food! Dris grinned when his sister hurried over. She commented on their flower crowns, which had been Sky's idea. "Matchy indeed!" He beamed, super proud of how the whole day was going along.

Hɪɢʜ ʀɪsᴇ, ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴠᴇɴᴜᴇ
Bʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜʙᴛʟᴇ ᴠᴀʀɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ʙʟᴜᴇ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ʙᴀʟᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ɢʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴜʟᴇᴠᴀʀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ sᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ
Cʜᴇᴇʀ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀᴍᴘ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʀᴀɪɴs
Aɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙʟᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʜᴀs ᴀ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
Tʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ sᴏᴏɴᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝐸𝒹𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓏𝓏 𝐻𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈
𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒥𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝓊𝓈
════════════════

Lyre apparated to Evesham with James, happy to have a day to just relax. Between work and games and trying to start a family, they usually didn't have a day to spend doing nothing with the family. It was a party, so she'd dressed up in a pretty summer dress. It seemed that the party was already started, so she headed over to the two that she knew best. Milo and Wyatt! Wyatt seemed to be preparing the feast, while Milo was sipping lemonade and watching. "Hi guys! Hope we're not late! Do you need help with anything? ...Except cooking?" The woman laughed, knowing she was terrible at anything related to the culinary arts. Milo grinned as well, then replied, "I'm not sure yet, but I don't think so? The kids got the tables set and Wyatt's gonna team up with Kalin, so..." Lyre nodded, waving at Dris, Laili, and Skylar. It really was a family-filled afternoon!

Tʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ɪs ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ, ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ
I'ᴍ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ. Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ғɪʀsᴛ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ
Wᴇʟʟ, I'ᴠᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ I'ᴍ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ʀᴇғᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
Oᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ғɪɴᴅ

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒹𝑒xxxxxx
Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

The United Kingdom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff