Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
London Library ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaylynn moved some books around,she was just trying to find something to read. She was in need of a good read. Fiction preferably, of course, but anything would do. Maybe she could learn something. Kaylynn sighed, just barely hearing someone talking to a book. Saying it was useless. she shrugged to herself. Then she heard the word coffee and that definitely spiked her interest. She was up for a good cup of coffee, "Coffee sounds good," Kaylynn said to the voice, a small smile on her lips.'Had I really just done that...?'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image

Alasdair Douglas Findlay
Twenty-One~Muggleborn

User Image

Alasdair shifted his head to the side, looking up and raising an eyebrow.
"Great, now I'm going insane. My own head is flirting with me. That is truly impressive," he said, rising. He placed the book back on the shelf, good riddance, and turned, taking his glasses out and putting them on to see better. "Well then, who is this mystery lady speaking to me from the other side?"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing

Kai Sparrowheart

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaylynn snickered silently at the man's proclaiming of his insanity. Then he asked who she was and she bit her lip, "Well..,obviously, I'm a mysterious lady who likes a good coffee. And, uh, may or may not be a figment of your imagination. But, that is for me to know and maybe you could find out...?" She let the last bit be a question. Kaylynn chewed her lip, would he come looking for her? It wasn't like she was hiding or anything, just hidden from his vision.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

Alasdair Douglas Findlay
Twenty-One~Muggleborn

User Image

Alasdair cleared his throat.
"You're on the other side of the shelf, aren't you? I'd just push some of the books through, but that would hurt the binding, which of course would be treason," he said. Sticking his hands in his pockets and swiveling around.
He was probably playing hide-and-go seek with a muggle.
"So are you gonna come out now? I'd go around but that would mean having to walk."

User Image

Wearing

Kai Sparrowheart

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaylynn frowned, he was trying to get her to come out from her hiding place. She leaned against a bookshelf, causing some books to tumble. Kaylynn swore under her breath and pulled out her wand. She pointed her wand at the pile of fallen books and muttered the levitating spell. The books were almost put back when she realized what she had done. She had began flirting with a probable muggle, then cast a spell in front of said muggle. "s**t!" Kaylynn quickly stuffed her wand back into her pocket while the books clambered to the ground. She smacked the palm of her hand to her forehead. "Oh, hey, look at the time. Time for my shift to start. Got to go!" She said to the man. But, that was when she realized there was no way she'd be able to get out of there without him seeing her. Kaylynn sighed and slumped to the ground. She was just...brilliant.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:37 pm
User Image

Alasdair Douglas Findlay
Twenty-One~Muggleborn

User Image

Alasdair jumped back when a few of the bookshelves fell over on to his side. He was about to bend over to pick them up when they levitated up and away from his fingers, almost to the shelf before falling back to the floor. His eyes widened, eyebrows quirking up.
"Well, Ms. Graceful, the Ministry wouldn't be happy about that. Good thing no muggles saw," he whispered through the gap, smirking. Picking up the books and placing them gently back on the shelf. Quietly, he walked around the other side and onto the voice's row. He stood there, rocking on his heels as he looked at the young woman.
"Hey there."

User Image

Wearing

Kai Sparrowheart

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaylynn could have kissed the boy for not being a muggle. There was nothing wrong with being a muggle, but she could have gotten into major trouble with the ministry. And her Uncle and Aunt. And her brother. To put it simply, she'd be in loads of trouble. When he walked around to see her, she scrambled to her feet and swallowed hard. Her mouth had gone very, very dry. 'Oh, so you can be sociable when people are questioning their sanity, but not when they look at you? Bloody brilliant, you are...' She thought to herself a bit bitterly. That was when she realized he had said something to her. And she hadn't replied. Kaylynn opened her mouth, closed it, then opened it again, "I-I, uh, I...hi."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:35 pm
User Image

Alasdair Douglas Findlay
Twenty-One~Muggleborn

User Image

Smiling, the wizard moved forward and held out a hand. "I'm Alasdair, pleased to meet you acquaintance...?" He said, his voice trailing away at her unknown name. Poor girl must've been mortified. Something like this had happened to him once; he almost died. Not literally, but his pride had been ruined. Looking at her, all he could think of was the fact that he really wouldn't mind having a coffee with her.

User Image

Wearing

Kai Sparrowheart

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaylynn smiled up at him, albeit creepily, but it was all she could manage. "Single. I mean Bennett! No, no that's not what I mean. I mean Kaylynn Bennett," Mentally, she facepalmed. Her name was Single. Secretly, she was surprised she'd never said that before. Although, she had never talked to many boys. "Nice to meet you, Alasdair. Oh, that was a mouthful...A good mouthful, though! I promise..." Kaylynn chewed her lip, maybe she'd be able to keep them shut this way.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image

Alasdair Douglas Findlay
Twenty-One~Muggleborn

User Image

A chuckle broke loose before he could stop it. He grinned and tapped his foot on the ground. "You're kind of exceedingly awkward, aren't you? How does one spell your name, Kaelin? Kayyylin?" He said, stretching the word and trying to figure out which of the thousands of ways to spell that she used.
"And yes, I'm afraid my parents were too Scottish to come up with something better. Though I suppose I could've been landed with Ferguson," he speculated, tilting his head.

User Image

Wearing

Kai Sparrowheart

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaylynn blush grew so warm she thought she might catch fire. "Yeah. That I am," She sheepishly cast her eyes at the ground. "K-a-y-l-y-n-n. Seven letters." She spelled it out for him. She hadn't thought of it as too complicated, though, she supposed it could be spelled quite differently. Kaylynn wrung her fingers behind her back as he spoke of his parents and Scottish names. "It's a nice name. Very, very Scottish -- not that there's anything wrong with Scottish. I ought to shut up now, yeah? Sorry..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image

Alasdair Douglas Findlay
Twenty-One~Muggleborn

User Image

"Calm down Kaylynn I'm not gonna bite you,"
he chuckled, looking at her with piqued interest. "Okay I get it now. Sorry, I'm usually okay at spelling but generally names like yours is trying to crack the Da Vinci Code," he exaggerated with a grin. He wondered if he was being rude. Eh, probably.
"Yeah, at least I've never had to wear a kilt. Okay, that's a lie. Twice, but only twice," he said, looking at the ground.

User Image

Wearing

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Let's turn this ยק a little bit ℓøυ∂εя.
                                                        Keep
                                                        ṡιиģιиģ along as the night gets ℓøиģεя.

Avalon yawned and wandered around the library, scoping out any potential targets. She was finally 17 and if she had magic, it would have meant graduation, and the trace breaking, and a bunch of other wonderful things. Of course she was a squib and magic was just another foreign idea to her. So here she was, at a muggle library, trying to find another conquest for the day.

Why would she be searching at a library for someone to mess around with? Well it seemed like an obvious choice to her. People at libraries were usually shy, socially awkward, and practically begging for relationships. Easy targets. They were desperate. She flicked her tongue over her lips and leaned against one of the shelves to pause in her hunt for a moment. Blue eyes flickered over the array of titles on the shelf in front of her. A few of them piqued her interest and part of her was tempted to just grab one and sit down and read. But then again.... part of her was tempted to find an actual relationship and be committed....but she knew how that went. She'd seen her mother's marriage and life fall apart. She'd watched her own family and life fall to pieces. Commitment did not work. It was all about the chase, the catch, and then the release.

OOC: Outfit in picture.

These are the ∂αÿṡ that we will always яεмεмвεя.
                                                        Chasing the
                                                        иιģнτ to make our days вεττεя.

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slipping away today was a good idea, Ava thought, walking into the Library rubbing his shoulder. The palm of his hand resting on the curve of his shoulder settled a comfortable weight on the sore appendage-- a little mishap he had run into before he could get out that had him running into various things. He didn't mind, though, it didn't really matter.

Anyway, he was on a mission. That book he saw the other day would make a nice time-killer-- he was sure he hadn't read it yet, he would know the cover-- and he would be damned if anyone got to it before he did! Shuffling his way over to the section, the young Tempest paused, spotting the girl leaning on his designated bookshelf. Oh, dear. Walking up to the girl-- she was very beautiful, Ava thought-- the teen touched her elbow to get her attention, a sheepish smile on his face.

"I'm sorry to bother you," he began, the corners of his eyes crinkling slightly with his apologetic smile. "But could I just get a book from--?" he asked, motioning to the shelf she was leaning on. Oh, he could see the spine of the volume! "I promise to leave as soon as possible," he assured. She was probably waiting for someone and would probably have her own business to mind, so he would make it quick, really!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxXDevil-Chan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Let's turn this ยק a little bit ℓøυ∂εя.
                                                        Keep
                                                        ṡιиģιиģ along as the night gets ℓøиģεя.

Blue eyes turned on the boy as he touched her elbow. She tilted her head curiously at him and offered him a sweeter than sweet smile. "Hey there cutiebear." She said, easily slipping out of his way and waving a hand towards the shelf. "Choose your book at your leisure, but you don't have to leave. Whatcha reading anyways?" She asked. She was making it as obvious as possible that she definitely didn't have any other plans or anyone else to be with. She flipped around to lean against the opposite shelf, now reading the titles on what she had now declared 'his' bookshelf. But... who was he?

Ava leaned forward curiously to read the title of the book he had picked up. "What's your name? I'm Ava by the way." She had now decided this cutie would be her conquest. But... she could tell he was the more sensitive time. A more time worthy conquest. She'd just put time into him while she found easier conquests along the side. Perfectly easy. She kept the small smile on her face, but crossed her arms over her chest. Even now she was careful to keep herself guarded, keep herself safe.

OOC: Outfit in picture.

These are the ∂αÿṡ that we will always яεмεмвεя.
                                                        Chasing the
                                                        иιģнτ to make our days вεττεя.

Lady Pomegranates

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces