Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Budleigh Babberton Village Square ~ Street ~ England

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:42 pm
Budleigh Babberton Village Square

User Image

Village Square is a public space in central Budleigh Babberton, England located close to an area in which Horace Slughorn temporarily resided, and a village church.

In 1996 when Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore visited Slughorn in his temporarily residence they Apparated to this Square-part of the village.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image

╬ Insane ╬ The Dark Lady ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

He prowled through the streets, flashing cutesy little smiles across the ugly whore's face. The whore that had killed him... yet here he was alive and perfect... except for her god damn body. Any changes he tried to make to the body were always thwarted by Rui of course, so he had to keep her face. He'd always thought it was Rui. He'd always assumed it was Rui. How could it not be Rui? But no.. it was her. The sweet little one. She had killed him. God he wanted to rip her ******** face off and pin it to a wall.

'Oh poor little Ryn is getting so violent. How cute.' The voice cooed inside his head, with a snide tone. He growled and slammed his fist against a stone pillar.

"I am not going to deal with you, you little s**t! Go back and take care of Roo!" He sneered, pulling back his fist from the stone and stomping on. Now he had random people on the street staring at him. "Fantastic, this is your fault Rui." All he got in response was laughter, which only proved to make him angrier.

'Why are we here anyways?'

"We're looking for help."

'You think help is going to be in a little muggle village of no importance.'

"A little girl was recently mauled by a wolf."

'So? How does a little girl help us? Very few little girls are just like your dearest sister here.'

'Please don't try and turn another girl into me....'

"No you idiots! It wasn't a normal wolf. It was a big one, and the little girl survived... and is experiencing... abnormal side effects. We're here to pick her, and her attacker up."

'A werewolf?'

'For once I like your thoughts Ryn, but let me take over, you don't play girl well, and you bring shame to those heels... stumbling around like that.'

"Fine."

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:21 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiaran was sulking around the village, doing nothing, when he overheard a girl... who seemed to be talking to herself about a girl who was bitten by a wolf and had weird side effects. She wanted the girl and the attacker... she used the word attacker.. not wolf. It was like she knew about werewolves... He slowly approached the girl, and he was positive now that she was insane. She was talking to herself, as if someone in her head was answering. He paused.

Did he really want to go with a crazy teenager who knew about werewolves. In all honesty, there wasn't much better to do, and he could protect himself. And if... if they were right.. and the little girl really was having weird side effects... that meant he could make others like him. He didn't have to be alone. And this girl knew how the process worked.

"I hear you're looking for me missy." He growled when he got close enough to her. He was right behind her, he was sure she was going to jump a mile high. He'd know if she was someone he'd want to associate himself with by her reaction to what he'd said.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:09 am
User Image

User Image

She didn't even flinch when the low growl entered her ear. She just smirked and spun on her foot to look at him. Unlike Ryn, she was a pro in heels thanks to Roo's insistence that it was needed. Apparently, it was part of her look, and Rui had to admit... it was convincing. She was a perfect angel on the outside.... most of the time. She grinned at the man wickedly. "So your the cutsey little werewolf who changed that poor little girl are you?" She smirked at his glare, and the way he raised a hand... as if he was going to hit her. "What? Do my words anger the poor little woofie?" She laughed, the smirk forever present on her snake like lips.

'Rui... please don't anger him. We don't want to be his next victims.'

'Oh hush Roo, haven't you figured it out? If he knew he could turn people, he would have already collected the little girl for his pack, and he wouldn't have willingly come to us.'

'You mean... he doesn't know he can change people? Play your cards right and he might just become our slave.'

'He was probably a muggle. He only knows what he has learned from himself about werewolves.'

"How do you know about werewolves?"

'Told you!' She flashed the man a smile and turned on her foot, walking off towards the doctor of the village, where the little girl was being kept for observations and heeling. The man, of course, followed. "I'm a witch of course. But I doubt you know anything about that either. Let me guess, you got bit and turned when you were very little. The werewolf life is all you've ever known. Well lucky for you, I know how you can control it... and I've just found your first pack mate."

"Pack mates?"

"Yes, pack mates. The little girl who survived your attack, she's a werewolf now, and we are going to collect her. You can join us or not, your choice, but she's your responsibility now.... and we...I need her."

'Good job dumb a**, now he definitely knows we're crazy.'

"You're insane."

"And I can help you." She stopped suddenly and spun on her heel to face him. Her piercing gold gaze stabbed into him, daring him to question her. She was maybe 2 inches from his face. The fact that he was older than her meant nothing, to her, he was a juvenile at best. He would learn to worship her... just as the rest of the world would learn.

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:25 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

He was shocked. She had no reaction to his sudden approach from behind. Almost like she knew he was coming or something.He glared at her cocky smirk and her coy way of teasing him. He didn't like her already... or did he? He followed her, as if on automatic. His mind was telling him no, and yet his body refused to listen. He just followed her as if it was in his nature to follow her. But he was not a follower... not that he'd ever been much of a leader either.

Suddenly she mentioned being a witch and he raised an eyebrow. Like magic and stuff? He figured if werewolves were real why not magic and witches. Who knew anymore? He was still on the idea of magic, that he didn't even notice her slip up. ".... You're going to steal my pack mate from me if I don't come with you?"

He growled, and wrapped a huge hand around her throat. "I could squish your little brains right out of your head b***h. Do you really want to start this with me. You, of all people, know what I am. What I'm capable of!" She just laughed.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Rui just kept laughing as his fingers closed tighter around her throat. She laughed until his fingers were tight enough to cut off her voice, but her eyes still mocked him. Despite all this he released her. She smirked and turned, walking on again. He followed. "I don't fear death woofie, and your threats don't scare me. I think you know that, and I think you need me, so you will follow me. You will do as I say, and you will serve me, or I will end you."

"End me?" He scoffed.

"You die just like anyone else woofie. No need for silver bullets or any of that muggle bullshit. And I have magic on my side. One unforgivable curse and you'll be dead.... of course unforgivable curses are the boring way to go."'Right Roo?'

The childish girl in her head shuddered and said nothing. Ryn laughed. 'And you say she's the one who killed me?'

"Yes."She reached the doctor's doors and looked back at the wolf. "Are you mine or not woofie? I'd really rather not have to find another wolf to teach the little one how to be mine and be a good werewolf too."

"Fine." He growled, glaring at her. She knew he wasn't happy about it, but she also knew what she had said was the truth. He would learn, in time, to worship her. They all would.

"Good." Her voice was a purr and she smiled at him.

'I don't think scaring him into being subservient will work in your favour.'

'It will.'

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The United Kingdom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces