Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Alleyway ~ England Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:22 pm
Alleyway

User Image

There was a narrow, poorly illuminated alleyway linking Magnolia Crescent and Wisteria Walk in the town of Little Whinging, Surrey. It was located between the garage of 2 Magnolia Crescent and a high fence.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

A soft hum echoed through the quiet streets, the melody of a sweet, dreamy lullaby. It sung of innocence, of happiness. The song was carried by the cool breeze for anyone to hear, a song that would mesmerize the men and enthrall the women. The children would fall asleep, thinking of love and comfort. The voice of an angel.

Strands of silvery hair flowed from a window as she hung her head, and with a hop, the long, flowing ribbons followed the body of a woman outside. Her voice chimed and her head swayed from side to side, the glistering hair fluttered behind her. Her red eyes glowed with a sinister look, which were complimented by the drops of blood splattered across her face. The sly tongue of hers protruded out from her mouth and turned on its side to lick the tangy liquid, and what her tongue could not reach her finger would. At this point, the woman stopped humming the lullaby.

Blood dripped from her hands and fingers, forming on the floor what seemed like art to her. "Ah," she sighed. "My dress stained in blood. It's going to take forever to wash it off!" There was no compassion, no empathy for the family Ambrosia had just murdered.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge
Well I'm addicted to the fix of her chemical
I need it I need it I need, I need a miracle
Water to wine, got me drinkin' like a sailor
I need it I need it I need, I need a chaser

Music filled his ears. A song that he knew so well. It was one that their daughter loved so much. As much as he had his own agenda, the man loved his daughter and her mother. Killing this family, was something that he had done for neither. Killing this family was something else entirely. Oh, it was nothing against them. Nothing at all. It never was. Just the fact that they were mortal and had flowing within them the one thing that his family needed to survive, and his family had never quite been interested in cattle.

Chronos followed her out of the window. He was careful to avoid her ribbons. He knew that he did not want to upset her, as that would cause unnecessary drama, and the key to his thoughts were that they went as he thought them. His feet landed softly on the ground. the couple were quite similar, except where Ambrosia seemed to be dripping in blood, the only evidence the man had of the crime was the blood leaking from his mouth.

"Or we could always get you another dress love," Chronos replied as he looked at her dress. Why she had decided to wear white to a feast, he had no idea. Feasts were always such messy ordeals.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRoguespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

════════════════════════════════════

Aisling watched her parents carefully, her eyes bright, childlike. She had watched the two kill, but had not joined them, not caring to take part. Still, she probably should have at least taken a drink or two. She was a bit hungry. But, she kept her mouth shut. They were both in an odd sort of mood, she sensed. Why, she did not know, but there was something off about them both, her father in particular. She remained silent, her eyes searching, listening to her mother hum her favorite lullaby.

Do you know I'd never hurt you?

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

It wasn't her fault she almost always end up drenched in her victims' blood. Even though she was quite gentle this time... It wasn't her fault their flesh crippled under her touch. In fact, they should've been thankful that they weren't met with her wrath for staining her skin and dress. "But I like this dress, honey!" Ambrosia complained. "Pure white speaks of innocence and conveys the feelings of honesty." For this sneaky woman, image was everything.

The silver-haired woman turned to her daughter, an angelic smiled appeared across her face. "Aren't you hungry, dear?" She asked. "There are plenty of humans around. Mother will get you anything you want!"

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:34 pm
User Image
Aisling

Aisling almost wanted to roll her eyes at her Mother's reasoning behind her aggravation at the dress, but didn't. After such a long time, she was rather used to it, and honestly, sometimes it worked in her favor. She couldn't recall the last time Father had bought Mother a new dress where Aisling didn't get one as well, after all. She did rather like getting new dresses.

When Ambrosia noticed her hunger, Aisling shrugged. She was looking rather pale... even for her. But she didn't really feel like making much of an effort the the moment. Still, she needed to eat...
                              "I suppose I do need to eat something," she said, her demeanor unenthusiastic. As much as her mother seemed to enjoy killing and ending up bathed in blood (despite her words to the contrary, Aisling was convinced Ambrosia must love it, or she wouldn't make such a mess, or be so giddy afterwards), Aisling rather hated how sticky it was... and her dress may not be white, but that didn't mean it couldn't get stained. She would have to be careful, she supposed. It helped that her parents were willing to do the work for her. She absolutely hated expending the effort, spoiled princess that she was. But then, wasn't that why she'd made them? So that they would spoil her? Her lips twitched upward at the thought. They certainly fulfilled that obligation.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:12 am
User Image
Chronos
Rouge

Chronos sighed. Of course she wanted to keep that dress. It accentuated her power. The more the man thought about it, the more he realized that stores were hardly open when they could use them. That didn't have to stop them. Murder usually was seen as being worse than theft in most cultures.

"Then it's a good thing we have forever isn't it, darling?" he laughed. If she'd rather spend her time scrubbing blood out of her dress, that was her deal. He would just have to do everything alone, since he doubted it would be forever for the Council to break up. Once they did adjourn, they would have to be careful.

Looking at his daughter, he smiled. She never did have to lift a finger. He wouldn't have it any other way. But there were somethings that her parents could not do for her, and that was drink. Doing that only nourished the younger vampires. "Please have something Ai," he said calmly to her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:31 am
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

A small laugh escaped her lips. She had forever indeed, unless the Council decided to hunt them down. Of course, she could always charm her way out of trouble. Besides, she had her fellow darlings with her too. What could a couple of old hags do that they couldn't? Ha! It would be just a pain to deal with others.

"Then I guess it's time to find some new prey to hunt," Ambrosia said with her singsong voice. She turned around and listened to heart beats of nearby neighbors, a perfect rhythm she would detect. Her sense of smell would pick up the healthiest blood, the strongest and most delicious. Blood void of substances and chemicals. Only the best for her daughter, right? If only it was that easy to find someone with blood like that...

Ambrosia walked down the alleyway, peeking into open windows to check out the sleeping humans. If Chronos and Aisling followed her, then good. If they didn't, Ambrosia would simply drag the prey to her daughter. Either way, the woman would end another life tonight.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:29 pm
User Image
Aisling

Aisling followed her mother closely, her steps light, not making a single sound despite the short heels on her old-fashioned boots. She clutched a stuffed toy tightly, her gaze roving over their surroundings. When Ambrosia began looking through windows, Aisling followed and looked as well, standing on her tip toes. "Did you find something suitable, mother?" The child knew that her mother would search far and wide for something pure for her to drink, and she would never complain about that. She was something of a picky eater, after all. It came with being given anything and everything she wanted. One could hardly expect anything less of her. She smiled, tilting her head to listen for whatever her mother had heard.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge

This time, it was a squib that they had gotten. A redhead. At least, Chronos assumed it was a squib. She didn't seem to be surprised by vampires, but she didn't seem to be able to use magic. He just watched as Ambrosia killed her. He liked doing that. It was one of the things he loved about her. She was so willing to do what was necessary for their daughter.

"Look for yourself love," Chronos said to his daughter, as he motioned for her to come close to the window.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image
Aisling

Aisling went to the window at her Father's words and got up on her tiptoes to see what her Mother had gotten into. Her eyes lit up as she watched Ambrosia take the young woman. She licked her lips ever so slightly as the scent of fresh blood hit her, waiting until the woman was, in fact, dead. She then went to her mother and the body, the vessel from which she would take sustenance tonight. She bent to the body and drank, long and deep, her eyes closed, trying to be gentle so as to not get blood on her. Really, she hated having blood on her. As much as she loved the taste, the texture, everything else about it, she could not stand to feel it on her skin. When she finished, she stood, and took a handkerchief from her pocket and delicately cleaned her mouth. She tried to look herself over to be sure there was no mess, but, alas, she couldn't see everything. She looked to her Mother. "Am I clean?" She was mostly worried about her hair. She hated for blood to stain her blonde locks. The dress, on the other hand... the thought of a new one made her care little what happened to the one she wore now. Her face flooded with the warmth of the meal, her eyes made brighter by being fed, she was the picture of a perfect doll... aside from the blood on the cuffs of her dress.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:00 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

From an open window Ambrosia saw a peacefully sleeping young lady. Her blood smelled pure and untainted by evil. Well, as close to pure as she could find for now. A smirk etched onto the vampire's face as she climbed through, her moonlight silhouette appeared and disappeared as swiftly as it could. Ambrosia leaned over the sleeping princess who had no idea about the danger that loomed over her. She giggled. The woman felt like she was some prince who was about to lift the curse from his beloved. Of course, Ambrosia was here to kill, not save, and she was a woman, not some lonely kid.

"I wonder how I'm going to kill you," Ambrosia whispered into Tara's ears. Her freezing hands pressed against the human's throat, steady and unyielding. As much as the woman loved to see her prey's life slowly disappear from their eyes, she thought her daughter needed to be promptly fed. Pressing down hard, a snap echoed through the room as blood slowly rushed out, staining the pillow bright red. She smiled. This girl never knew what was coming...

Ambrosia dragged the body from under the covers and onto the floor, waiting for Aisling to come feed upon this corpse. The woman watched her daughter drink and finish. "You're as clean as any vampire could be after a feast," she said, leaning forward to kiss her child's forehead.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
Aisling

Aisling scowled at her mother's answer. Clean as any vampire could be? That meant she had blood on her. She looked herself over, and spotted the blood on her sleeves. She grimaced. "Oh, of course. Of course I managed to stain the only white cloth I'm wearing." She gave an exasperated groan, rolling her eyes. She sighed, walking away from the corpse and back to the alley, looking up at her father with tired eyes. "I'm finished," she said simply, glancing again in annoyance at her sleeves.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:34 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge

Chronos could feel the sun coming. Yes, morning would be upon them soon. If there was one thing he learned in his early fledgling days, it was that vampires were not to stay up during the day. "We need to get shelter. And preferably before that bloody star rises," the vampire growled as he left the building and the corpse of the squib.

{Exit to ?}  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia frowned, knowing her daughter wasn't happy with the stains on her sleeves. At least she wasn't covered in blood? A soft hum and a sigh escaped the woman's lips, her skin prickled with the thought of the sun rising. If only that star would disappear, then Ambrosia could live forever. Ha ha. Guess not. But in an ideal world, the sun would not exist. "Yes indeed," she said, following Chronos.

{Exit to ??? }

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash