Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Alleyway ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRoguespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

════════════════════════════════════

Aisling sighed, rolling her eyes back at herself for managing to stain the only white on her clothes, and then, when there was no talk of replacing her dress, pouted a little. She half-listened as her parents discussed the need to find shelter, and the girl recalled a cemetery they had passed on the way to their dinner. There had been a nice, large mausoleum there. Aisling smiled widely. Perfect! Light-tight, and people so rarely disturbed coffins, after all. She turned back the way they'd come and skipped off. "I know where to go," she called in a sing-songy voice, knowing that her parents would follow. After all, it wouldn't do to let their little princess wander off and get lost, would it? She giggled at the thought. They might pose as her parents, but everyone knew that she had final say in all. And they would be foolish not to listen to her, when she bothered to take control. Most of the time, she was happy to play the child. It was why she had made them, after all.

════════════════════════════════════
                              Do you know I'd never hurt you?

(( OOC: ))
** Exit to Godric's Hollow **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:12 am
User Image
User Image

Pureblood Fourth Year Single Slytherin

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
                                                          A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil ran till his legs burned he came to a ally and leaned on on the wall his eyes where red from the pain in his cracked ribs from Chance's punches and more painfully what his sister said to him. She told him they never wanted to see him again. So be it she would never see him again if he could helped it. She can live her perfect little life with the her boyfriend. His own love life ended just as well as his family life and he was sick of them all.
                                                          ....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
                                                          It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image

A shadow slithered down the alleyway. Megan was keeping off the streets for the most part, and keeping to the backstreets and the alleys was the perfect way to do it. However, she cocked an eyebrow as she realized she wasn't the only inhabitant in the alley. A small smirk quirked her features as she approached, her wand hand itching for her wand and a keen eye ever watching the boy. "Oh, poor baby. All alone in the dark. Whatever should I do here? Should I leave and return another day, or should I try to help?" A cruel smile crossed her features as she thought of her own brand of help. Oh yes, she could help all right. Whether the boy wanted it or not.

-----------------------------------------
State: Not quite sane
OOC: ...

I just want to watch the world burn, such pretty shapes the flames will be...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Virgil wiped a few stray tears as he turned and looked at the older woman. He held his wand ready to be drawn if need be as he calmed his nerves."Wh-who are you?"He could not even trust the ones he loved anymore there was no way he was going to let her get close to him. "I highly doubt you can help me, no one can help me now." He said with a sad yet angry look in his eyes.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Megan tsk'ed in disappointment. "Do you treat everyone you meet like that? Surely you realize that doing that drives people away. Is that what happened? Were you hurt by the very people you cared for?" It was a subject she was all too familiar with. She ignored the wand, certain she could hurt the boy before he could throw any spell. After all, She'd been hurting people far longer than he'd been alive. Oh, if only her son could see the fact that she had to do what she did to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Virgil was stunned as she hit the nail on the head. And he gave a nod. "I did everything for them and they all betrayed me. Why should I ever try to get close to anyone again!"He said frustrated at the world for screwing him over again and again.

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Megan smirked, circling the young boy as she watched him like prey. "My soul, corrupted by vengeance, hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey in my own salvation, and your eternal slumber." She stopped, looking directly at him. "I bet that's how you feel right now. Why trust, when everyone you know takes it and uses it and abuses it? Perhaps it is time to exact vengeance upon those that have wronged you. After all, you should find your own happiness, and not let those who would do you wrong have a hand in your fate."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Virgil heard the words of the woman it sounded like a poem of some kind. and he nodded to her. "Your right, the one's who hurt me deserved to pay."He said with a sneer then sighed a bit. What could he do alone, his half brother even got the better of him and he's a filthy half blood. How could Virgil ever hope to take out someone like Gracie "I'm not powerful enough to seek vengeance... I need more power."

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Megan listened as she regarded the boy. He needed more power? Oh, how she wished the spawn thought like this one. In fact, he was about the same age, perhaps younger. Suddenly an idea struck that left her snickering. "You wish for more power? The ability to exact your own vengeance?" She grinned, catlike and feral at the boy. "I I think I could help with that. After all, I have been exacting justice for a while now. I could help..." She trailed off, then looked outward, toward the rest of the city. The city she wished to burn to ash. It had of course betrayed her, and she wished to see it all burn. "I can assist you, but you must do things for me instead. Be my eyes in Hogwarts. There are those I wish to see destroyed, and I want to know how they fare. What precisely my darling son and brother are up to. Then I can lead you to more power, and perhaps your own destiny if you so choose."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Virgil looked at the woman, she was going to give him a chance to gain power and he had to spy on two people, that should not be so hard spying was something he was somewhat talented at, He wondered if they are the ones who hurt her, It seems family loyalty is not worth spit any more."Your son and brother, they hurt you?"He asked feeling a bit of a connection with the woman . "I'll spy on them for you, Who are they and how should I reach you?"

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:43 am
User Image

User Image

Megan smiled, all edges and sharp angles. This was perfect. The boy was going to be a perfect pawn of hers. Besides, what Xilan didn't know, couldn't hurt him, right? She was only going to see if the boy was worth the effort, after all. "Well then, if you're willing, I shall tell you." She reached into her purse and pulled out two pictures. one was very muggle in design, the other very wizard. At least one that seemed muggle in design. If one looked carefully enough, they could see the individual blink. "My son, Richard Drage. His filth of a father turned him against me, claiming insanity. And my brother, Timothy Steele. A teacher of law at your school. Watch them, see what I can use to my advantage, and report back to me." She thought for a moment, contemplating the task. "Owl me, if you must, but never use your own, and never the same two owls. They're too easy to track. I will contact you when I must." She smiled again, suddenly realizing something. "I guess you should know my name. Megan Steele. Perhaps you would be so kind as to offer yours?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:02 am
User Image
User Image

Virgil knew the two not well but he could find them now that he knew what to look for."I can get close to them, I can get close to them"Virgil heard her name and his eyes widen a bit in fear he was with one of most wanted killers. He changed his look of fear into a smile gave a formal bow to her. "Forgive me for my rudeness before I had no idea I was in the prescience of a a celebrity. I am Virgil Ross," He held his hand out for her. "I'm sorry to ask this of you but I can't trust my own twin now a days so I'd like you to give me an unbreakable vow that you'll keep your word once I help you, and to keep me safe."He tried to keep himself calm as he remember the fear he felt facing down the vampire phantom and tried to hide his fear.

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:22 am
User Image

User Image

Megan giggled. Oh, this boy was sweet. A celebrity! Had Garret really spread her name out that far? He always did do sweet things for her, even after all of this mess. "So I'm a celebrity now? How sweet. I should start giving out signatures now." She curled a piece of hair around her finger as she rocked a bit back and forth. Then she held out a finger when the boy asked about an Unbreakable Vow. He had no idea of what was required. "Virgil, Virgil, Virgil, we cannot do a Vow. We'd need a third person. I doubt very strongly that there is anyone willing to be that third. Ir anyone that stupid, for that matter." She smirked. "Also you ask the impossible. How can I keep you safe in school? I cannot enter, so this you have to do on your own." A thought entered her head as she spoke, and she smiled sweetly. "I will keep my word. Do not doubt that again. Otherwise, I'm afraid of what may happen."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:37 am
User Image
User Image

Virgil's face went a bit red as she corrected him about how the vow worked and straightened himself up. "I see I'll take your word then and though you can't protect me at the school but you can here. I currently have no desire to head back to my home and the streets are no place for me to stay for the rest of the summer, alone. I'm sure the ministry has already sent me a letter for using magic outside of school."He said feeling his mouth go a bit dry wondering how the woman would take to him asking for a place to stay over the summer.

Xistund

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Nicole strode out of Diagon via a small alley way, her bag hiked up on her shoulder, her heels clacking against the cobblestone ground and her mind still frazzled from a few weeks past. It seemed that whenever she wasn't paying attention she's somehow run into her previous boss Gearvin Whitethorn who would summarily sweep her off her feet...not that he was trying she didn't think. He would never be interested in someone like her, she was damaged goods; mother of two children, still suffering from PTSD from previous marriage, she barely left her home, who'd want someone like that? Without realizing it the potion mistress felt wetness upon her cheek and curiously wiped a finger across it to find a single tear spill from her eyes. Crying? Now she was crying? Nicole pulled out a tissue from her pocket and dabbed her eyes scowling at herself for being so worked up. They were coincidences, nothing more nothing less. This feeling of...whatever this was would go away.  
The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff