Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
County of Worcestershire ~ England

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:30 pm
Worcestershire

User Image

Chislehurst Gardens is a street in Great Tolling. The Cattermoles lived in number 27 prior to the events surrounding Mary Cattermole's interrogation before the Muggle-Born Registration Commission.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image

User Image

SHE ACTS LIKE SUMMER
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A̷N̷D̷ ̷W̷A̷L̷K̷S̷ ̷L̷I̷K̷E̷ ̷R̷A̷I̷N̷ ◕◔◓}
                                                      █▌█▌DID YOU MAKE IT TO THE MILKY WAY TO SEE THE LIGHTS ALL FADED?

Did you fall from a shooting star?
                                                                                                Did the wind sweep you off your feet?
                                                                                                Did you finally get the chance?
                                                                                                To dance along the light of day!

DIDYOUMISSME WHILEYOUWERELOOKING FORYOURSELFOUTTHERE

ғเשє-ђยг קђภє ςภשєгรคҭเภ. ҭђє ๒єรҭ รұ ใคҭҭє ҭђคҭ ұย єשєг ђค๔, คภ๔ ๓є?

T R A C I N GxxxH E RxxxW A YxxxT H R O U G HxxxT H ExxxC O N S T E L L A T I O N S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxh̷e̷a̷v̷e̷n̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷o̷v̷e̷r̷r̷a̷t̷e̷d̷.

Jaslyn wandered through the gardens quietly. She had come to think. She'd found out only that morning that she was pregnant. They hadn't really been planning for that sort of thing. Hell they weren't even married... not that she really cared about getting married. But she hadn't told Jacob yet, because she didn't know if he wanted to have kids... at least not right now. She figured he wanted them in the long way. Honestly even though she'd only known for a short time. She'd already fallen in love with the small baby growing inside her. She hoped Jacob would want to keep him/her as well. She had a feeling it was a baby boy though. She was already listing out names in her head and coming up with plans.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image
                                                On the first page of our story
                                                The future seemed so bright
                                                Then this thing turned out so evil
                                                I don’t know why I’m still surprised.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Mотнєґ || Fоґмёя Gґуffїиdоґ || Їп$aпё

════════════════════════

Megan walked quietly behind the white-haired blood traitor. Her eyes were hooded, and she was looking at Jaslyn with contempt. This waif of a girl had stolen her son away from her. Virgil was hers, and she had decided to make her out to be the bad guy simply because she was trying to be a mother to the girl. The ungrateful brat decided that instead, Megan was a monster. She'd heard it from Garret, how Jacob had spoken to his father about how he'd heard from Jaslyn about how it was. No, she was not nearly the monster people portrayed her to be. Her mouth twisted, and a sneer appeared there. No, this girl would not be treated gently by Megan. Blood traitors never deserved such niceties.

She walked up to Jaslyn, a smile of sweet serenity on her face as she reached out to grab the girl's shoulder. No, she wasn't going to play nice, but it always felt good to see the look of terror on someone's face when they realized that they were doomed. "Oh, hello Jaslyn. Fancy seeing you here. I was wondering, have you seen my son, your brother? He's gone missing, and I think you might know where." Her face was serene, but she was anything but. She wanted to tear the traitorous brat apart, and watch her blood flow freely. However, Shaw would have disapproved greatly. She hummed, waiting for her response.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: She'll bleed before she turns my son again!
                                                OOC:

User Image

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
                                                But that’s all right because I like the way it hurts
                                                Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
                                                But that’s all right because I love the way you lie

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:38 am
User Image
User Image

SHE ACTS LIKE SUMMER
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A̷N̷D̷ ̷W̷A̷L̷K̷S̷ ̷L̷I̷K̷E̷ ̷R̷A̷I̷N̷ ◕◔◓}
                                                      █▌█▌DID YOU MAKE IT TO THE MILKY WAY TO SEE THE LIGHTS ALL FADED?

Did you fall from a shooting star?
                                                                                                Did the wind sweep you off your feet?
                                                                                                Did you finally get the chance?
                                                                                                To dance along the light of day!

DIDYOUMISSME WHILEYOUWERELOOKING FORYOURSELFOUTTHERE

ғเשє-ђยг קђภє ςภשєгรคҭเภ. ҭђє ๒єรҭ รұ ใคҭҭє ҭђคҭ ұย єשєг ђค๔, คภ๔ ๓є?

T R A C I N GxxxH E RxxxW A YxxxT H R O U G HxxxT H ExxxC O N S T E L L A T I O N S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxh̷e̷a̷v̷e̷n̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷o̷v̷e̷r̷r̷a̷t̷e̷d̷.

Jaslyn blinked when she heard her name called and slowly turned around. Where did she recognize that voice. It felt like a long lost memory, something she had been trying to forget for years. As her eyes fell on the red haired women, terror froze her heart. No. This couldn't be happening. This was supposed to be a happy time. She wasn't supposed to be showing up in her life. She wasn't supposed to show up in her life ever again. She stumbled backwards, tripping over a stray root and falling on her a**.

No... no no no no no. The word kept repeating in her head, but she couldn't make herself move. All she could think about was the last time she had seen Megan. The way she'd imperioused her and called herself her mother. Now she was looking for Virgil. To hell with that. She wouldn't tell her where he was ever. As much wrong as her twin had done, he was still her brother and he wasn't a bad person. She would protect him with her life if she had too. This woman would never touch Virgil again if she had a choice in the matter. She straightened her face into a glare and scrambled to her feet before the woman could do anything. "Go to hell." She hissed, reaching for her wand.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The United Kingdom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff