Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
City of London ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sakura Kiremono~Japanese Pure-Blood~Wife and Mother
and
Daniel Kiremono~Muggle~Father and Husband

"Certainly, dear," Sakura said warmly. "Finite" she intoned, focusing on helping the boy become visible again. "I trust I won't need to stick you to the chair again?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:48 am
User Image
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
I just wanna have fun

User Image

Jer sighed as he realized he was visible again, and stuck. Great, Steffi was definitely going to kill him. Maybe he... An idea slowly formed in his head as he suddenly realized he had probably hit the jackpot. Well, what better time to play up the fact he had no family? "No dove, I ain' gonna try runnin' again. I jus' yer not gonna try stealin' wha' I made, are ya? I mean, I gotta feed me brother an' all, Garden's th' only fam'ly I go' lef'. How'm I gonna feed him if I got nothin'?"

-------------------------------------------
State: Worried
OOC: ...
-------------------------------------------

I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
so you better give up
cause I'm not gonna change
I don't wanna grow up

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sakura Kiremono~Japanese Pure-Blood~Wife and Mother
and
Daniel Kiremono~Muggle~Father and Husband

"Of course not, sweetie. We'll make sure to order something for you to take back to him, and since we made you close up early, we'll toss a bit extra into your cap, as well," Sakura said, slipping a 50 pound note out of her wallet, resting it on the table where Jeremy could see it. "But, you have to understand, I have children of my own, and I simply can't think of letting you and your little brother fend for yourselves. I would be embarrassed to call myself a mother if I could even consider such a thing," she told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob strolled down the lane, his hands in his pockets and his thoughts elsewhere. Most of the summer was gone now, and the young lion was perusing London before making his way toward home. He'd already stopped by Diagon Alley and picked up school supplies, and since he had time to kill, he fully intended to enjoy what freedom he got before being stuck back in Little Hangleton. The one place that now creeped him out, especially the graveyard. He'd heard about the Riddle house, and about some of the odder rumours surrounding his home town, but never did he even think that a mass murderer got his start there. Made him glad that there were no more Gaunts or Riddles to deal with. Nope, just crazy relatives that tried to murder kids.

He eyed the street, suddenly having the urge to grab something to eat. Leaning against the brick of one building, he considered his options. There was a bistro not to far down the road, as well as a cafe not too much further down than that. Now it was just a matter of which to look at. He weighed his options carefully, scratching at a small bit of stubble he'd noticed. Rick got lucky and could grow a moustache and beard at fifteen, Jacob got stuck with downy fluff for a moustache he tried to grow and failed. Go figure.

----------------------------------
State: Hungry

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                                            I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                                            Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn was walking down the street, staring around at all the buildings curiously. She had just finished a lovely conversation with some bloke about how wonderful it was to have shoes and was now on her way to do... well she really didn't have plans. She was a bit hungry, but that could wait. She didn't really care what she did, and didn't have any set destination in mind, she was just walking to walk. That was... until she noticed a certain boy she most definitely recognized. She smiled and walked up to him, looking up at him brightly, before bursting into a fit of giggles at the notice of his face.

"Nice scruff Jake." She said, still giggling in between her words. With that, she just linked her arm through his and dragged him off to walk along with her. There was not a thought in her mind that he might be busy, or waiting for someone, or had plans or anything of the like. She didn't have plans, so why would he. "How's your summer been? What have you been up to?" She asked curiously. There was a slight bounce in her step as she headed up the road the same way she'd been going before she'd spotted her appointed best friend. Suddenly she came to an abrupt stop and turned to him, feigning a angry look.

"And why have you not hung out with me once mister! I've been bored sick all summer long! And not a peep from you. I'm insulted! You're not a very good best friend you know." By the end of her sentence she was smiling again, and giggling, obviously teasing him. Her arm was immediately linked through his again once she was done finger waggling at him and they were off walking again. She was still so oblivious to the idea that he could possibly be busy. Too busy to spend time with her.... impossible.

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                                            And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                                            State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I ca ṡαÿ.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:23 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob was startled out of his musings when he saw Jaslyn walk up to him, take one look at his face, and promptly start giggling. The teen covered his face with one hand, feeling a blush rise to his cheeks and he scowled behind his hand. "Hey, it's not... okay, so maybe it's scruff. Hey Jaslyn. What are you doing here?"

He felt her link her arm through his and start steering him away from the wall he was leaning against, causing him to nearly faceplant. Okay, he just determined he sucks at walking on the ground. Go figure. When she asked how his summer had been, the teen shrugged. "Not that exciting, to be honest. Nothing ever happens in Little Hangleton, unless you count weird old ladies gossiping about their grandkids running off and getting eloped. I guess I don't have that many friends there except for some kids I didn't deck back before I started Hogwarts."

Walking down the street, Jacob was surprised as Jaslyn suddenly spun around and levelled him with a look. Blinking, he gave a bit of a sheepish grin and scratched his chin, thinking he might as well quit trying to grow anything until it got thicker on his face. "Umm, I didn't know where you were? I mean, I don't exactly know how to find you, and Rick hasn't let me use Jinx at all all summer, since he's been busy talking to one of the chasers for Gryffindor all summer. Guess this means I need to get an owl of my own or something at this rate." He thought about how much he had in pocket change and wondered how much an owl cost. Couldn't be too much, right?

State: Hungry

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                                            I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                                            Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn blinked at his question and shrugged. "I dunno? Wandering?" She said. She didn't want to mention that she still didn't have a home and was just living day to day with whatever she could find. It didn't bother her, but she knew he'd worry if he knew. She was fine though. Really! Sure it wasn't as much food as she was used to at Hogwarts or anything, but she wasn't going to die! She just lost a couple pounds that's all. Perfectly fine though.

At his answer to her first question, she looked up at him and smirked.
                                                            "You better not go off and get eloped too!" She chastised, giggling. "I wanna meet the girl you plan on marrying." She stuck her tongue out at him, still laughing. It was her right, as best friend, to get to approve of whoever he was marrying before he married her. Obviously! That's what best friends were for right? "I suppose it might be helpful if one of us had an owl.... cats just really aren't that useful when you're trying to deliver letters long distance..." She loved her cat to death and back, but the creature was fat and lazy. He probably couldn't even deliver a letter across the common room, let alone all the way to Jacob from wherever she was staying for the night.

She bounced a few more feet along in comfortable silence, before it suddenly hit her that he probably wasn't just wandering around to wander like her. What if he had plans! Or was waiting for someone! She really needed to learn to stop and think before she did things. Honestly.
                                                            "Er.... Jake... you weren't like waiting for someone or anything were you? I'm not interrupting any plans?" She would feel utterly horrible if she had dragged him away from like a first date or something. Oh that would be horrible. She'd never forgive herself for that.

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                                            And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                                            State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I ca ṡαÿ.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Pudding Lanespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jer and Michaelspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ooooh, their faces when they see each other...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy stood, her back leaned against one of the various buildings on Pudding Lane, her eyes bright. She'd briefly considered changing them green or blue, which had been their color last time she'd met Michael in person (although she had developed a nice pen-pal system with him, and did talk to him on the phone a bit when she was home), but she figured that he was aware of how bizarre she was and would assume they were contacts. This would only be his second time seeing her in person, of course, but it shouldn't matter. She was pretty sure her weirdness was obvious over the phone and letters, too. She glanced left and right, wondering which of the boys would appear first; Jer, or Michael? She was eager to see them both. She hadn't seen her best friend since the year had let out, and she missed him. Plus, this was just too exciting! Between her knowing for a fact that both boys had been adopted and having plenty of time to compare their looks in her head, she was completely and totally convinced that they just had to be brothers. If not for Michael being a year older, she'd have guessed twins, but his age ruled that out. Oh, well. They still could pass for it, except Michael was taller... then again, it didn't take much to be taller than Jer, she thought with a chuckle. She hoped the Slytherin never developed a height complex... she'd have to shrink herself down to cushion his ego, which would be a total pain. She'd do it, though. She hoped Jer appreciated that about her; she was a damn good friend. That was why she'd set this up, after all. What sort of a friend would she be, really, if she met her best mate's long-lost brother and didn't tell him? Of course, she hadn't told him, she'd just arranged for them both to meet her here, in this exact spot, at the exact same time... because it would've been way too boring to just tell them what she was up to, right?

ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:43 pm
User Image
                                            Woke up in London yesterday
                                            Found myself in the city near Piccadilly
                                            Don't really know how I got here
                                            I got some pictures on my phone

User Image
                                            ════════════════════════

Aɢᴇ 15 |♝| Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ Dᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ |♝| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ

════════════════════════

Michael walked up, easily spotting the colourful girl he'd met a summer ago. Gypsy was not an easy girl to forget, especially since she literally seemed to shout her presence to the world. Giving the pink-haired girl a smile and a nod, he approached and noted that she seemed to be expecting something. Well, besides him. Cocking an eyebrow, Michael brushed a stray bit of hair from his eyes. "Good to see you again, Gypsy. I take it school hasn't been too hectic for you? You seemed to be eager to see me when you rung earlier, and I would assume you had some reason other than dragging me out of the house." She was definitely a nice person, if a bit odd. Why else would she ask to see him on such short notice like this, and without a reason to boot?

════════════════════════
                                            Thinking: Well, there is my mischievous acquaintance. I hope she would at least explain what this is about.

New names and numbers that I don't know
                                            Address to places like Abbey Road
                                            Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:09 am
User Image
                                                        Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                        Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                        But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                        Said no more counting dollars
                                                        We'll be counting stars
                                                        Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη || ℱøʊґт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer was busy enjoying reminiscing as he walked to his meeting with Gypsy. She hadn't specified what she was meeting him for, and well, that just meant he could take a bit of time getting there. He linked his hands behind his head, tipping his hat forward as he watched the people pass. How many of them used to watch his shows? Hell, how many of them actually wondered if it was real magic? Some part of him wanted to tell everyone about it, but he couldn't. Which made the short blonde irritated. Why keep something like that a secret, anyway? It was some of the biggest bullocks he had ever heard of. Especially when he considered so much that he would have known about and could have known about to help his family's situation back at the orphanage. Which of course brought him to his second gripe. Underage magic. He was using it all during his childhood, but as soon as he stepped foot into the school, he wasn't allowed to any more? If that wasn't bullocks right there, he'd eat his hat. Seriously, he probably could.

He spied Gypsy easily enough and waked forward to his friend, and then frowned as another guy walked up to her. Age-old instincts kicked in, and his eyes narrowed. Oh, this wasn't going to happen to his friend. He didn't want anything bad to happen to her, and being either raped or kidnapped ranked up there on the list. She didn't know what some of these people did out on the streets. Heck, for all he knew, the kid could be luring her awy for some really screwed up reason. Fingering the knife in his pocket, he walked forward, making sure to announce that he was approaching to the others and casually slipping an arm around Gypsy's waist. Nothing better than a mood killer that informed someone their target was already taken. He then got a good look at the person and blinked. Then blinked again. His mouth opened and closed a couple of times, which imitated the other boy's expression perfectly. He looked then at Gypsy.
                                                        "Oi, wot's goin' on 'ere? Who th' 'ell is this bloke? You ain' said nuffink abou' no doppleganger when ya talked ta me." Eyes narrowed, he crossed his arms and glared at the other boy. Which wasn't much, since he had about five or six inches on Jer.

════════════════════════
                                                        Thinking: Remind me ta smack Gyp fer thinkin' it's a good idea ta talk ta people on th' stree'....

I feel the love
                                                        And I feel it burn
                                                        Down this river every turn
                                                        Hope is our four letter word
                                                        Make that money
                                                        Watch it burn

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:43 am
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ooooh, their faces when they see each other...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy gave Michael a small wave, her expression playful. "I dunno, you strike me as the sort to need to be drug out of the house every now and again," she said with a smirk, pushing off the wall a bit. "But, yeah, okay. I had a reason," she admitted after a moment, barely controlling her natural tendency to turn purple in that instant. That would've been awkward for sure, she thought with some amusement. She was about to offer up another small statement, something vague and mysterious to confuse the poor guy, when Jer walked up, looking less than happy, his arm snaking around her waist almost immediately. She rolled her eyes and, a bit unnerved by the unusual stance, twirled around him to hop on his back (which was a bit odd, since she was taller than him), pressing her cheek to his and crossing her arms over his chest like she was trying to get him to give her a piggyback ride. She did at least stand on her tiptoes behind his back so he wasn't having to hold her up, not entirely sure if he would've had the strength to actually support her weight. "Aw, I missed you too, mate," she said playfully before glancing up at Michael. "Michael, this is Jer! Look at 'im and tell me that you wouldn't've have thought you were him if you'd been me at the museum last year," she challenged, figuring that he was smart enough to keep up with what she'd said. Jer'd already pinged on just how alike they were, called him a doppleganger on the approach. He seemed to be in a particularly bad mood today for some reason, thought she couldn't for the life of her fathom why. Maybe something was up at home? "And Jer, this is Michael! I was up at the art museum last year and thought he was you, awkwardness ensued. It was great," she informed her friend. "You shoulda seen the drawing he was working on, it was miserable. I helped him out a bit and we kept in touch." Mostly because she'd been secretly plotting this since, oh, that night when she'd arrived home. Although, after writing him for a bit, she did rather like Michael. He was a nice guy. And cute. Although, again, she was struck by the similarity between him and her best friend, and wondered how on Earth he could be cute when he looked so much like Jer. Maybe he just looked more mature, or something. Her mind completely dismissed the notion that maybe Jer was cute, too. It simply wasn't possible as far as she was concerned. Because if Jer were cute... well, that'd make him a boy, too. Not that she didn't know he was a boy, but if she thought he were cute, he'd be like, a boy boy. And that would just be awkward.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:28 pm
User Image
                                            Woke up in London yesterday
                                            Found myself in the city near Piccadilly
                                            Don't really know how I got here
                                            I got some pictures on my phone

User Image
                                            ════════════════════════

Aɢᴇ 15 |♝| Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ Dᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ |♝| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ

════════════════════════

Michael was probably the first to recover, realizing that Gypsy wasn't kidding, and vaguely wondering if the other teen was related to him. He was shorter, that was for sure, and well, that was about the end of the differences he could see. He was astute enough to recognize that Jer could padd for him a bit, the only thing that made him wonder was the other's outrageous appearance. However, the hard look in the other's eyes he was sure he wasn't imagining, and it made him wonder just what kind of life the other had to have lived. Biting his lip, he thought for a moment, considering. "I believe I would have easily, actually..." He recalled the awkward questions fromt he year prior, and wondered if that meeting was more than coincidental, but shoved that thought aside, nearly snorting. He was the practical type, and not one to have a vivid imagination.

He then crossed his arms as she described his drawing to Jer.
                                            "I still ascertain that I was right in not wanting to pursue an artistic life. I would surely starve if I did." Michael looked over to Jer, thinking. Well, if he was an actual relation, then the life he must have had previously was probably rough. HOwever, he decided to voice the one thing that was bothering him. "Your accent. You do realize it's rather atrocious, correct? I hope you don't speak to everyone that way. Everyone will think you're low-born or something."

════════════════════════
                                            Thinking: Well, there is my mischievous acquaintance. I hope she would at least explain what this is about.

New names and numbers that I don't know
                                            Address to places like Abbey Road
                                            Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:48 pm
User Image
                                                        Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                        Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                        But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                        Said no more counting dollars
                                                        We'll be counting stars
                                                        Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη || ℱøʊґт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer wasn't totally surprised by Gypsy's antics, though he did stagger a bit and looked back to frown as she explained what this was all about. He looked back at his... well, twin for lack of a better word and thought for a moment. No random encounter, nothing to suggest they were in some danger because of a random stranger. How they met was kind of amusing though. It did make him wonder if maybe the other was related in some way, though. He had been left at the orphanage, and well, now he wanted to go see his old records to see if he had relations there. Which, if they were related... "Ya know, tha' is a funny way ta mee' a bloke, now ain' it. And oi, my accen' ain' bad. I jus' don' feel like pullin' ou' me fancy speech. Use i' mos'ly ter talk ta people a' school. Gyp's th' exception 'cause she go' used ta me talkin'."

He thought about it, considering something. He hen decided to throw caution out the window and ask what was on his mind, deciding to use his fancy speak to talk so he was understood, at least. "You don' happen ta know anythin' abou' magic, do you? I mean, like makin' things disappear an' all tha'? 'Cause I used ta perform on tha' corner over there when I was younger. Made meself a pretty bi' o' money doin' i' too. Had ta stop when I go' ta school, cause i' go' complicated doin' it after tha'." He couched it to be purposefully vague, mostly probing the waters. If he was related, there was a chance that he was a wizard like him, even if he had never seen the kid at Hogwarts. Or he could go to Durmstrang or something like that. Not everyone in the British Isles went to Hogwarts, after all.

════════════════════════
                                                        Thinking: Remind me ta smack Gyp fer thinkin' it's a good idea ta talk ta people on th' stree'....

I feel the love
                                                        And I feel it burn
                                                        Down this river every turn
                                                        Hope is our four letter word
                                                        Make that money
                                                        Watch it burn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:22 am
User Image

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy snickered at the look on their faces as they looked each other over, smiling widely. It was a total pain to keep her hair and eyes perfectly pink, she could feel the all-too familiar twitching that told her it was trying to change, and forced it down. Honestly, she had no idea what color it was trying to turn. It could be purple or teal at this point. She bit her lip, still flopped over Jer's back, curious as to what they'd think of each other.

spaceShe rolled her eyes at Michael's assessment of his artistic skills, and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, but I bet the help I gave you managed at least a C on whatever that assignment was, right? Because I'm amazing." she informed him. When he commented on Jer's accent, though, she scowled, lowering herself back down to the ground and coming to step to her friend's side, crossing her arms. Rude, much? She knew Michael could be a bit snotty, of course, but she hadn't thought he'd say something so callous. Thankfully, Jer seemed to take it in stride. Although, she did have to fight a snort at his referring to the way he talked to people at school as 'fancy speech.' Still, she couldn't help but feel a bit overprotective of Jer. "It's just an accent, Michael," she said, eyes daring him to say another word.

spaceShe froze when Jer asked him about magic, eyes going wide. She gave a subtle shake of her head, hoping Jer could see. At this point, she was pretty convinced that Michael wasn't magical. She hadn't ever actually asked him, of course, but the way he talked... besides, he just seemed like such a muggle! She was glad Jer at least covered it up, talking about his street act. Sometimes she forgot how smart he was... mostly because none of the nonsense they got up to together involved brains. She was pretty sure that all of their schemes required a distinct lack of them, actually. Surely brains would get in the way of trying so hard to get into trouble, right?

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:37 pm
User Image
                                                      So much to do, so much to see
                                                      So what's wrong with taking the back streets
                                                      You'll never know if you don't go
                                                      You'll never shine if you don't glow

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟℯ√ℯᾔт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer stepped onto the corner of the street, a box under his arm that had been charmed to be bigger on the inside and his typical hat over one eye as he set up. Honestly he hoped he wasn't out of practice, considering how many years it had been since he had done a real performance. Thankfully, he'd kept practising his tricks when he could, otherwise he would be severely out of practice. His street corner looked to be unoccupied, and he was there early enough in the morning that he could do it without interruptions. He also hoped that him getting older didn't affect the mystique, either. As a kid, he had an advantage of being cute, while now? Well, he wasn't exactly oblivious to the fact his appearance wasn't as angelic as it used to be. Still, the blond was certain that he could still pull off a performance with no issues.

As soon as he was done setting up, he stepped onto the box with a grin. Okay, yes, he was still annoyed that he was only five foot five, but seriously? Magni was a good foot taller than him! He brushed that off his mind as he removed his hat and bowed toward the passer-bys on the street.
                                                      "Welcome, ladies an' gents! It's been a while, bu' I am proud ta announce tha' Jer th' Magnificen' is back ta entertain ya fer th' summer! Now, if ye'll jus' direc' yer attention ta wot I'm abou' ta do 'ere. I'm gonna shuffle a deck o' cards. Jus' a regular deck, nothin' fancy. An' now, would someone li' ta pick a card from th' deck?" He fanned out the cards in his hand and looked around, waiting. Surely there would be someone willing to participate.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Jus' li' th' old days
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Hey now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
                                                      Hey now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
                                                      And all that glitters is gold
                                                      Only shooting stars break the mold

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff