Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
City of London ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:53 pm
User Image
                                                      So much to do, so much to see
                                                      So what's wrong with taking the back streets
                                                      You'll never know if you don't go
                                                      You'll never shine if you don't glow

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟℯ√ℯᾔт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer bowed as he finished up with his last trick of the day. Well, trick being a loose term considering he actually used magic to summon his hat that had 'mysteriously' been blown off by a gust of wind. The crowd of course appreciated the trick, and unlike the boy that desperately needed the money to help pay for food for him and his little brother, Jer actually did his performance for free. It was actually a relief, considering he didn't have to try as hard to get people's attention. Instead, they just naturally gravitated to him. As the crowd dispersed, he cocked a eyebrow as he glanced about, and then snapped his fingers, causing the items from his performance to neatly pack themselves away. When he was definitely sure he was the only person on the corner, he shrunk the box down and pocketed it. Yeah, that was definitely easier to carry around rather than the old box that he had years ago. And while he did have a nine-month hiatus because of school (though he could pull off some performances during Christmas and Easter break), it wasn't like he was going to stop entirely. Standing, he stretched, feeling joints pop a bit. He was glad that he didn't have to do these all the time. Gave him a chance to enjoy them more.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Jus' li' th' old days
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hey now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
                                                      Hey now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
                                                      And all that glitters is gold
                                                      Only shooting stars break the mold

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:35 pm
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Chic at Pudding Lane with Jer
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Knew I'd find him somewhere around here. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ píєcєs ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd stαrє αt чσu ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy smirked when she turned a corner and spotted an all-too familiar head of blond hair a ways down the road. She wondered for a second if it was odd that she'd been able to find him so easily, given that she hadn't had any knowledge of where he'd be other than 'somewhere around London,' but then, it wasn't like this was the first time she'd happened across him in this part of town. Actually, that was the whole reason she'd come here first; she'd known that the chances of finding him here were pretty high. The metamorphmagus approached Jer, half-waving as she did, jogging a bit as she drew nearer. "Either you're really predictable, or I know you too well," she said as she closed the distance between them. Pink eyes looked him over, expression amused. It took everything in her to keep that all-too predictable purple streak from appearing in her hair. The Ravenclaw wrapped her arms over his shoulders and kissed the tip of his nose. "You busy, or can I steal you away?" she asked. The fact that they could use magic and Apparate had opened up all sorts of possibilities for ways the two of them could spend a day. She was open to suggestions, definitely. If he didn't have any, she could think of a few places she'd like to drag him along to. Really, the two of them had never been on a proper date, except for the Yule Ball. Maybe they were due? Although, she wasn't going to lie, they'd probably just spend the whole time snogging.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α cσnvєrsαtíσn
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα crч ín frσnt σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm ín lσvє wíth чσu

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff Fourth Year~Pure Blood

My heart can't possibly break.....

Iris hesitated when she saw that Gypsy was with Jer, but it didn't seem like they were busy. She scuffed a shoe loudly to announce her presence as she approached. "I can come back later if you're going to snog," she said as lightly as she could. The half-smile tugged oddly on her split lip, and she knew the bruise on her cheek was probably starting to darken a bit. With the new flame tattoo just above that, Iris guessed the entire left side of her face had to be a sight.

.....When it wasn't even whole to start with*

x Hufflepuff x Wearing
x Hufflepuff x OoC:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image
                                                      So much to do, so much to see
                                                      So what's wrong with taking the back streets
                                                      You'll never know if you don't go
                                                      You'll never shine if you don't glow

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟℯ√ℯᾔт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer grinned as Gypsy wrapped her arms around him and he wrapped his around her waist. This was probably the best thing he could think of that he ended his performance with. However, before he could respond, he heard a voice and looked over to see Iris walking up... with a split lip. And a bruise. The only thing new he even approved of in the slightest was the tattoo, but the rest? His eyes narrowed, and he cocked an eyebrow at Iris before glancing around. No, no one he could see was around that looked suspicious. At least to him. His version of suspicious was probably skewed from his experience, but the people he'd been around were good people. He'd heard worse stories about kids that appeared on the streets and just vanished. He didn't want to consider what happened to them. However, that didn't stop him from considering what happened to Iris. "...Dove? Wot th' bleedin' 'ell 'appened ta ya? An' 'oo do I need ta knife ta make sure i' don' again?"

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Jus' li' th' old days
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hey now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
                                                      Hey now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
                                                      And all that glitters is gold
                                                      Only shooting stars break the mold

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Chic at Pudding Lane with Jer
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Knew I'd find him somewhere around here. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ píєcєs ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd stαrє αt чσu ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy barely had a second to enjoy the feeling of his arms around her waist when Iris interrupted. Gypsy was about to make a smart-a** remark to the child in response to her own smart-assery, but she realized the girl looked... yikes. Pink eyes narrowed and turned red, and she had to clench her jaw and focus to keep her hair from following suit. So much for no one hitting anyone in her house, she thought. Jer's own response essentially put words to her own thoughts, though it was almost certainly a more effective threat, given that he actually knew what to do with a knife. Then again, she wasn't half-bad at wandwork, provided she did actually have her wand. Certainly she was excellent at Transfiguration. Maybe she'd turn the girl's parents into a couple of rats. Seemed appropriate. "I think we can hold off on the snogging," she told the girl, releasing Jer to cross her arms, fists clenched. Her desire to cause harm to anyone who'd hurt a kid was warring pretty strongly with her older-sister instinct, which was demanding that she take Iris and take care of her. She had a feeling the Hufflepuff would protest to that. "... Tell me you've got somewhere to sleep other than that house," she said finally. If the answer was no, Gypsy would fix that. It wasn't like between her and Jer, Iris didn't have options. There was a reason Jer's mother had adopted a million and one kids, after all. As of right now, Gypsy just wanted to know what'd happened, and that Iris was not going anywhere near that home again. She had alternatives. It might be a bit odd that she was getting so protective over a kid she barely knew, but Jer obviously cared about her, and Gypsy couldn't help it if she'd sort of decided to adopt the girl, too. She adopted plenty of kids... this was the first time one might actually need it.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α cσnvєrsαtíσn
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα crч ín frσnt σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm ín lσvє wíth чσu

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:46 pm
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff Fourth Year~Pure Blood

My heart can't possibly break.....

Iris sighed. "You know how I said no one had ever hit me at home? That changed. First and last time she's ever raised a hand to me. I'm never going back," she said with complete rock solid certainty. Iris was never crawling back to her parents. She didn't need them, and she wasn't putting up with them anymore. That chapter was done. They'd had thirteen years to step up and act like parents, to be her family. They'd failed, and Iris was ready to move on without the toxic deadweight. "I've already pulled everything I can from Gringott's, and I've got everything I own in my trunk. My debit card still works, but I don't know how long that will last." For all Iris knew, her mother would cut her off tomorrow. But there was a higher chance she'd just dither in disbelief, giving Iris weeks or even months of further access to her parent's money. There was even a chance she wouldn't be cut off at all, though Iris wasn't about to count on that.

Glancing at Jer, Iris shrugged. "I don't need her knifed, and if I did, I could do it myself. But...last summer you asked if I had somewhere safe. I don't now. ....so, I guess....I'm asking for help," she admitted softly. Jer had been the first person she'd thought of to go to after running away. Truthfully, Iris didn't have many people she could go to. If she had to, she could make it on her own, she was certain. But...for once, she was going to try reaching out and asking for help. She was going to take a chance.

.....When it wasn't even whole to start with*

x Hufflepuff x Wearing
x Hufflepuff x OoC:

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:42 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>

Time: 2034-2035
Dressed: to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera liked to think of herself as a patient and well behaved individual. She hadn't said anything when she had been engaged to Avian. She had not been the one who was dating someone else on the side and so publicly only to have Cyrus Lillantine to let the cat out of the bag. At least Sera didn't have to worry about the engagement anymore. It was unlikely they would find another match for her anytime soon, which more than suited Sera. Boys were just a distraction, Sera had more important things to worry about.

Things to worry about were more than she cared to admit. There was her family politics of Alec's "disgracing" the family by being sorted into Gryffindor. Sera in fact felt slightly guilty for all the jokes she had made about Alec becoming a Gryffindor. The house seemed to suit him, but that if anything made their father all the more disgusted and furious. To think the first Gryffindor in the family came from one of the purist lines of the Averys. There was no way they could let a Gryffindor be heir and the other option was a girl. Sera had defended Alec but that hardly made things less tense in their home. Fed up with two weeks of tension clogging the halls, Sera took advantage of a day her parents were out to drug the house elves with a sleeping draught and escape to London.

A few hours had passed since Sera had first aparated into London. Sera had gone to half a dozen muggle shops by this point and was enjoying marveling at all the technology around her. Muggles were truly fascinating, always talking into little boxes which were cell phones, the vehicles, and the bright lights and music playing in the stores. Honestly to be immersed into the muggle world that she had only studied about in muggle studies was overwhelming but thrilling.

Sera had paused in front of an electronics store and was watching what looked to be a news channel that showed pictures of some foreign land with the glows of explosions that were from bombs. Sera was watching in awe when suddenly someone bumped into her. She spun around, her free hand moving to her wand that she kept concealed, and she narrowed her eyes to find her having to finally move up to make eye contact with who ran into her. She paused as she noted the camouflage of the man's clothing. Desert camouflage, not very effective, not like the concealment charms wizards had but she supposed from a distance it might help.

Sera said nothing as she scrutinized the man who finally spoke, "Sorry."

She raised a brow and turned to the television and said nothing. Her eyes watching the screen in fascination reading the subtitles of a pretty woman who was reporting safely from some studio now. It was now a story about some puppy. Sera sighed and glanced back at him and said, "You made me miss the story I was watching."

"What story?"

"The one on the conflict... I didn't catch where..."

"The middle east?" He asked. "You don't keep up with current events much do you?"

Sera blushed and said, "Of course I do... I jus-" She paused and said, "I don't have television or get the newspaper at home. My parents don't like the news. It fascinates me though."

"Hmm..." He said, studying her for a moment and said holding out a hand, "I'm Kaur, by the way."

"Kaur?" Sera asked before saying, taking his hand and giving him a firm handshake, "Sera. Sera Avery."

"Nice to meet you. Do you go to school here in London?"

Sera shook her head, "No I... I go to a boarding school in the North. You wouldn't have heard of it. What about you?"

"I used to," he answered, "I'm in the Army now."

"Really?" Sera said smiling clapping her hands together before pausing. A horrified thought crossed her head, here she was talking to a muggle. Oh if her father and mother saw her they would be horrified! But she wanted to know more about this muggle conflict and the man in front of her seemed like he might know something.

He nodded and the said, "Care to get some coffee?"

"Why?" Sera asked confused.

He paused and let out a chuckle, "To get to know each other? I mean I am shipping out later this week so the timing is kind of shite but..." He paused and shrugged, "You seemed interested when I said what I do so I thought..."

"I did not," Sera said, brushing some of her hair behind her ear and then looked to the television then back to him and considered the offer. What would a cup of coffee harm? She could talk to a real muggle military man even if he didn't seem that high ranking. "Are you getting shipped there where the conflict is?"

"Yeah," He said.

"Hmm... I suppose I a cup of coffee wouldn't hurt. After all, it is only polite," Sera said. "You're risking your life for our country the least I can do is give you some company."

"Sure," he said with a smile. "I'll take a pity date too."

"Date?"

"What else would it be?" He asked.

"I..." Sera began before blushing bright and quickly said changing the subject, "Tell me more about what you do. Army you said, right?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:34 pm
The Clarisse Family...

//David///////////////////Mia/////////////////Benjamin
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
/////Auror/////////////////Pomsky////////////Two Year Old

David had the day off so why not spend it with his two year old son. The boy in question was sitting on the floor playing with two toy planes. Mia was lying next to the couch watching small child. She was responsible for the small human child. He was hers! Well David’s, but by proxy still hers. Speaking of David, he was sitting on the couch watching his son. That’s when a thought came to mind. “What do you say, Benny? Want to take Mia for a walk?” He asked the boy who had suddenly stopped playing with his planes.

Still holding onto them Benny looked up at his father. Though, his gaze turned to Mia who had gotten up from her spot and was now jumping around in excitement. “Walk?” He questioned despite knowing what it meant. Suddenly Mia jumped at her child as if to say ‘come on let’s get a move on it’. “Mia off,” David told the small dog. She was quick to jump right back off with a wag of her tail. "Yep, a walk." He answered his question. "Okay," Benny decided with a big smile. Going for a walk meant he'd see things and seeing things was fun. “Let’s get your shoes then.” He told Benny who scampered off the ground and over to his shoes. Mia was quick to follow. Following after the two, David helped Benny with his shoes before grabbing Mia’s leash and collar. Pink, pink, and more pink…

“Let’s go!” David said opening the door once Mia was hooked up. Benny was quick to scurry out the door. Mia following after as they made it out of the building. “Hand, please.” He asked for his son’s hand. “Okay,” He replied giving his free hand to his father. His other was still holding one of his toy planes. Walking down the street he moved the plane around while being distracted by everything in sight. It was a rather peace walk though that didn’t surprise David as Benny was usually quiet. Though, that didn’t stop him from pointing out things here and there to his son, who lit up like a Christmas tree over anything new.

Stats'

David: Happy
      Benjamin: Curious & Happy

Attire

Who we're with: Each other...
    OOC: ---

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:42 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Euphemia's first steps back in London weren't that special, six years since she had seen London- the last time being when she used this same street to walk away from her family, school, and everything that she had known to pursue a life of study. Plans never go as planned however, in her experience they always hit a bump somewhere along the way. She was lucky to have been able to learn as much as she did tutoring those Drumstrang students, it had been enlightening to say the least.

London had not changed much since she last saw it, the people may have but it wasn't like she had bothered with pleasantries when she left. Stopping in the middle of the walkway Euphemia took a look around the street before tilting her head up toward the sky in order to draw in a deep breath of English air. Euphemia held the breath in her lungs, her arms lifted slightly from her sides just before she pursed her lips and opened them just enough to let the air push back out across her lips "Home" she finally sighed out as a small slowly crawled over her mouth, pulling her lips up. She would have to put in a job application soon in order to afford life and the house she was planning to occupy. Everything would need to be renovated, electricity would need to be put in if it didn't already have wiring, it would probably be best to also use the floo network since it was far faster than walking.

The words going through her head had Euphemia heft the worn black bag on her left shoulder in order to place it more comfortably closer to her neck. She would need to write down everything that she needed to update in the house; after she explored it thoroughly. Euphemia looked down at her aching feet, it would probably be best to take a break before her ankles broke. Turning left Euphemia was greeted by the outside of a Café, it looked like it was just starting to get busy but had just enough room to seat a few people outside. Taking the opportunity Euphemia walked over to the farthest table and jacked the seat before anyone else could, pulling it out with hardly a sound and dropping her butt onto the hard surface, immediately feeling something jab her thigh Euphemia jerked her 11.5 inch wand beneath her black skirt and instead placed it on the table "Sorry about that" she whispered to it "I'll find a better place to put you later" she said to the wand as she twisted her arms back so the straps of her bag could fall from her left shoulder and onto the ground "but until then." she muttered as she leaned down in order to unbuckle the biggest pocket of her bag, picking up the wand and gingerly storing it in the compartment. She flipped the bag flap back over in order to hide it before turning to look into the Café window in order to stare at their menu.

OOC
Alright, let us see how this goes.

Where London With NPC's Outfit Poly Mood Tired, Exalted to be in the UK

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:47 pm
User Image

Father of One xxxxxx

User Image

David was walking down the streets of London. It was something he did often enough, usually with the family pup Mia or his son Benjamin. Today however, both Benjamin and Mia were at home spending quality time with mum. They needed it. Shayna was always so busy with the Quidditch team. They were working hard and he made sure to attend every game with his son. David had run out to get a few things for home, nothing major just some small odds and ends.

As he headed down the street he walked past a café. It was a café he was used to walking by and occasionally grabbed a coffee from. He noticed a blonde women take a seat. She seemed oddly familiar but he didn’t know from where. He then caught a glimpse of a wand on the table, before the girl slipped it away into her bag. That gave him an idea as to where he recognized her from. Turning around he walked over to her table. “Excuse me, sorry to bother you but do I know you from somewhere?” David asked. “Like perhaps school?”

Status: I swear I know her from somewhere...
                                            With: Euphemia

Wearing: Casual T-shirt & Jeans

OOC: - - -

river rocker

User Image
                                            Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Euphemia looked at the menu for a few more minutes as a woman waked up to him at the same time as a man. Euphemia raised an eyebrow at the man, same school? she doubted it. If they had gone to the same school she would remember him, however he did look familiar. Euphemia smiled at him as she held up a finger "One moment" she said to him and instead looked back at the woman "Double shot white chocolate mocha please" she said and turned her head back toward the man, however she was looking around him, already planning her escape route. Since she was outside she could easily drink her order and dip.

Once she had her route roughly sketched out she looked back up at the man that had come out of no where to ask if he knew her. She would stare up into his face and frown. He did look oddly familiar, it was possible that they had in fact gone to school "Gryffindor, Class of '27" she said to him, holding her hand out for him to shake.

OOC
Alright, let us see how this goes.

Where London With NPC and a Guy? Outfit Poly Mood Tired, Exalted to be in the UK

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:32 pm
User Image

Father of One xxxxxx

User Image

David got to the table at the same time as one of the women working at the Café. He waited patiently for the female he’d addressed to make her order. She had an interesting taste in drinks but who was he. He had like plan black coffee. On occasion he’d add something to it but that was hardly often. David was no mind reader but he could tell that the gears in her head were turning. The only question was, on what. However, he didn’t let his thoughts linger for long.

Noting the frown on her face as she looked up at him, David could only figure it had to do with one or two things. Either she thought he was familiar but couldn’t place him, or she disliked social interaction. He hoped it was the former versus the later. When she said she was a Gryffindor from the class of 27’ he smiled. “That’s me as well. I thought you were familiar." He said before adding. "David Clarisse. I played on the house team.” He introduced himself as he shook her hand.

OOC: Sorry was having a bit of writers block with this one.

river rocker

User Image
                                            Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:38 am
User ImageUser Image

Euphemia smiled as she saw her coffee coming toward her and when it was set down on the table she quickly picked it up and brought it to her lips. David Clarisse huh? Euphemia had never thought that she would have ever heard that name again and it made her raise one of her blonde eyebrows and bring the coffee away from her lips "Of course you are" she said, a slight smirk tugging at the corners of her lips "I'm shocked I didn't recognize you..." she let her words fall flat as she pointed at his face "The jaw was very distinct" she said to him and brought then coffee to her lips taking a gentle soundless sip and tasting the chocolate wash over her tongue, causing her to close her eyes. Things just kept getting better and better, England's air was better, the coffee tasted warmer, and who would have thought that she would have run into David out here of all places.

Euphemia stood up, shouldering her backpack on one shoulder while she held her coffee in another "I should have recognized you, You were quite attractive back then" Euphemia put the hand that wasn't holding her coffee on her hip "glad to see that it didn't wear off. Would have been a shame to see you with a beer gut and balding so early in life" Euphemia walked passed him and out of the little section of tables the Café had set up for outside guests. No one even saw her walk away from her table without paying "Walk with me" she said, motioning with her finger for him to follow as she continued walking, moving slow in order to give David a chance to catch up "Anything new that's happened since graduation? You play quidditch still or did you go onto something else?" she asked.

OOC
So sorry for the late reply, I never got the Quotes for some reason

Where London With NPC and a Guy? Outfit Poly Mood Tired, Surprised

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:56 am
User Image

Father of One xxxxxx

User Image
                                            Location: London (outside a café → on the street)

David listened to the women he thought he remembered as she talked. Apparently she was shocked she hadn’t recognized him. Honestly the more she talked the more she reminded him of Sapphire, a Slytherin girl in his cousin’s year. Though, like she mentioned earlier she was in his year not to mention his house. Of course she didn’t give him her name, leaving him to wonder who he could possibly be talking too. He was good with details but a detail from that long ago was going to take a while to figure out.

When Euphemia stood and mentioned how he was attractive back then David blushed slightly. Her mentioning it hadn’t worn off didn’t help either. “I’m sure my wife thinks so.” He replied, yes he had one of those. Thank the heavens for that. His composer returned when she walked away from the café without paying. David found himself throwing some money on the table for the coffee despite not knowing the cost. As someone who worked within the law he felt semi responsible even if he was just an auror which had nothing to do with day to day muggle life.

“You know, I think I remember you now. Euphemia Darrow, right?” David questioned as he followed after her. Back when they were in school kids would call her the ‘snake eyed lion’. It wasn’t a very inventive nickname. “For the record most people pay for their drinks.” He added with a slightly annoyed look. Perhaps ‘snake eyed lion’ was right. “I left the Quidditch playing to Shayna. You remember Shayna Snow right? She was Ravenclaws Seeker not to mention my girlfriend through school. Anyways she plays for the Ireland team and I’m an auror now.” He told her. “We got married a little over four years now and we have a son who’s three.” He added before asking. “So, what have you been up too?” He figured if anything it had something to do with her… behavior…

Status: I think I remember her now...

OOC: - - -

river rocker

User Image
                                            Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Euphemia smirked and flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulder "They never would have noticed, and I'm in the right, survival and all" she said "If my pockets where any emptier literal moths would be flying from them" Euphemia shook her head as she continued walking, surprisingly her hair would stay behind her shoulders. "Shayna, Shayna, Shay- ah! yes I remember her!" Euphemia nudged him with her elbow "She's a lucky girl to have kept you so long, and a boy sounds adorable..." she sighed and took a drink from her coffee "Makes me kinda wish I had bothered to have a kid or two but whatever, I've still got time" She shrugged, turning to continue her walk.

She was slightly surprised that he had given up Quidditch, she remembered him being pretty good "And yeah, Euphemia, huh... I guess I forgot to reintroduce myself" she said, grinning "And I haven't really been up to much, I ran off right after graduation and went up to Norway. Up until a year ago I was tutoring some Durmstrang students until uh... an incident happened and I was let go." Euphemia muttered "But I'm headed back to Ireland. My stepfathers family has some land their they aren't using" she added on "Soooooo Im'ma settle down their and get a job. I already applied for a job at Azkaban so until I hear back from them its kind of a hit and miss"

OOC

Where London With NPC and a Guy? Outfit Poly Mood Tired, Surprised

murruelecreuset

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items