Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
City of London ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image

Father of One xxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

David was always one for quality time with family when he was in school. Course when he graduated he avoided them for a brief time. It was mostly due to the whole werewolf thing. Which everyone seemed to know about as far as family went. Things had gone surprisingly well after that considering. Since it was a nice day in the city of London, David was out with his folks. He figured if anything his son Benjamin could use the time with grandma and grandpa.

The six year old in question was walking alongside his grandpa. He would have had his airplane if not for being told to leave it home. “You excited to be a big brother?” He heard his father ask his Benjamin. “Yeah,” He nodded simply. David was smiling behind them as he walked next to his mother. “How’s Shayna doing?” She asked him. David turned his attention to her at that point. “She’s doing good. Still the start of things so we’ll see.” He replied. “We’ve actually been at some new places. Going to need the space not to mention we’d like to be settled before the birthing.” Mary Jane smiled at that. “There’s still lots of time for you two to find a place.”

“We’re going to find a big house.” Benjamin said brightly. Whether that was true was another story. “I bet you are.” John replied back. “For the record he thinks he’s going to have like a litter of siblings. I don’t have the heart to tell him we aren’t like dogs.” He whispered to his mother with a chuckle. Somehow, she wasn't surprised.

With: My son and my parents

Wearing: Casual Plaid

OOC: ---

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:58 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Well, here he was, ready to for once meet his father. He would hopefully leave her with some answers and if he gained a dad in the process then that was a bonus. Gertie had joined them and his mom drove them here. It was a decently big house. He had his mom wait at the street level and he, and Gertie of she wanted too, would walk up the long path/driveway. He was quite nervous now. Perhaps he was a bit too gungho about this. Well there was no going back now. He was past the point of no return, even though his mom had said that he could easily come back to the car and they could leave. He felt it would make Gertie and Gabby’s help useless. Still nervous doing he was confident it was what was needed.

Once at the door, he sighed quite audibly. If Gertie has chosen to come to the door with them. He would ask her if she could wait for him. This is something he wanted to do by himself. Once he was read he used the knocker. Gee these things are loud. Charlie betted even in this just a bit smaller than a mansion kind house you could hear it in the back. Half a minute would pass and he was about to knock again when the door open to reveal a house elf. The elf would look at Gertie then Charlie but would look at him with slight confusion. “Hey buddy. Is Nero home? I got something important for him.” Charlie said trying to be friendly to the elf. The house elf thought for a moment and opened the door for them to come through. “Down the hall 2nd door on the right.” The elf said pointing said pointing. Charlie thanked them. Smiling at Charlie's politeness they offered Gertie a drink as Charlie went off on his mission.

He was at the door of the study and he could hear sounds behind the door. This was it. Taking a deep breath, he knocked. Was it bad to have hoped he hadn't been home? No he needed to do this. Hearing a slightly deeper voice say to come in, he entered the study. His father had been writing at the desk when he looked up and saw Charlie. Nero definitely knew who he was looking at. He couldn't mistake it no matter how much he wanted too. He could his own resemblance and this kids mother resemblance just in the face alone. He had hoped to bury the past but the past found him it seemed. The kid, or better yet teen, seemed nervous but at the same time determined. He was on a mission.

Charlie could see the recognition on his Nero's expression. “Well one of us has to say something so I guess I'm going first. So yeah, my names Charlie and let say about fifteen years ago, you had a thing with my mom and bam now I'm here.” He said getting an intro out. God, his father was hard to read. Nero was definitely listening. But was he happy, sad, angry, or whatever? The hell if Charlie knew! Perhaps he was simply thinking. But come on your son from 15 years ago is here that had to warrant something right?

For once in his life Nero wasn't sure how to approach the situation. Charlie introduced himself and the name made him internally wince. He had mentioned to Mary, Charlie’s mother that he had hoped to name a son that. After a brief silence Nero stood up from the desk moving to front of the desk to lean on and cross his arms. If the kid traveled here for answers then he was going to get them. It be the only way to deal with this. “I take you already know my name. You did find me after all. Yes, I do remember your mom. It wasn’t long out of Hogwarts and I was, well a rebel. It pissed off my parents to date her so of course, I jumped headlong into it. It was a year into the relationship when she told me she was pregnant with you. I wasn’t ready for fatherhood at the time, and my parent, your grandparents were more than livid of course. Your mom would be livid herself at the mere suggestion of terminating the pregnancy. She had already started loving you. It was all a too much for me so I left.” He explained wanting this to be over already. Now he prepared for the inevitable questions.

Charlie listened he could understand where Nero was coming from but still disagreed with him. Ready for fatherhood or not, he had essentially ran from the problem. He could have stuck with his mom and they would be a normal family. If he was being a rebel to Charlie's grandparents then what made him leave his mom? “I'm sure mom wouldn’t have hated you for wanting me right away, so why did you leave?” Charlie asked looking down a bit. He was getting a feeling this wasn't going the be the reunion he was hoping for.

Nero sighed he had really hoped he had never needed to do this. “I’m the oldest son it a pureblood family. I was set to take over when it was my time. Having non-pureblood children was a no go.” Nero said. He was pretty sure Charlie wouldn't like that answer. Could he blame him? No, not really. Being told you had been a mistake was never a good thing to hear. But if the kid traveled here for the truth then he was going to get it. He could see that Charlie was, for the lack of a better word, very unhappy.

Charlie was upset, to say the least. So just because he wasn't all pureblood is why his dad choose to leave his mom and not want him? “So you decided your reputation was more important? That's ******** up! Who gets to decide whos more important. Is there some stupid group that decides this s**t!?” Charlie said probably a bit louder than intended. “Seriously some stupid s**t with family heirs is why mom has to work hard to make sure we could live some form of not poor. Seriously where we live is nice but it's like the size of your goddamn garden shed.” Charlie said quite angry at this point.

Perhaps it was the mood of the room heating faster than Fiendfyre. But even Nero, who was calm nearly all the time was even starting to get frustrated. Charlie just didn't understand that they simply couldn't have been a working family. The kid didn't have a duty to the family like Nero had. He had been about to tell him such when a tiny knock at the door. Nero knew this tiny knock. Her timing was not the greatest but he approached the door. The door would open and reveal a girl no more than seven. “Daddy, can I have a sandwich? You make them better than Woody...” The girl asked timidly when she saw a tall stranger that looked sad. “I will Lea just wait for me I'll be right there” He said sending her on her way.

Nero seemed ready to reply when a child’s knock sounded. Charlie watch internally wincing when she asked for help making food. It wasn't that he never wanted a kid just he didn’t want him. It frustrated him. Not the girl. She was innocent, none of this was her fault. Once the door had shut there was a moment of silence. Before Charlie spoke with a slightly shaky voice. “Look I understand you didn’t want me. I was a surprise you didn’t want. Just do right by her ok. Give her what you didn’t give me,” Charlie said before storming out. He knew he was going to end up crying but he wasn't going to here. He stopped long enough to get Gertie. “We're done, we can go.....” He said before he would leave. He get as far as the bottom of the steps before plopping down on that last step. He didn’t want his mom to see him cry. It would worry her. He would rather Gertie not see him so sad, but he did need someone.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                          murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fifth Year Hufflepuff Prefect

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 15 years old...

Gertie was pretty positive that things would work out. Even if Gabby had her doubts. She believed otherwise. As they took the car ride to Charlie’s father she was certain things would go how she thought they would. Pulling up out front and Gertie looked to her friend for a sign. He seemed nervous. She gave him a smile in reassurance. She even walked up the to house with him hoping that would help.

The fifth year understood that Charlie needed to do this on his own to a point. She was there mostly for morale support. As a friend she knew it was a good thing for him to have right now. She gave him a nod and a simple “okay I’m here if you need me” before he knocked on the door. The door was opened by a house elf. It seemed friendly although confused. Watching Charlie head off down the hall, Gertie remained nothing short of smiles. She even took the house elf up on its offer for a drink.

Time passed, and Charlie come out of the room. He seemed to be in the hurry. Gertie felt like something was definitely wrong. Following after him it wasn’t until he took a seat on the steps that she caught up. He looked really sad and she didn’t like that. “Charlie…” She didn’t know what to say. Gabby was right… Not everyone could have a happy reunion like her. “I’m sorry…” She told him wrapping her arms around him in a hug. What else could she do?

Wearing: A Red Dress

With: Charlie... Woody... Charlie...

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:21 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was marginally thankful he had a fairly silent cry. He knew if his mom found out she might go give Nero a peice of her mind. She was a protective woman. Charlie had his face burried in his arms that where sitting on his knees. Hearing Gertie say his name he peeked just his eyes. He wanted to tell her he would meet her by the car so she didnt have see him all crying. Before he could find words to tell her that, she had sat down and was hugging him. He had to admit having her here was nice. "You're ok.... It may suck ...a whole lot but.....It was still a good idea." He managed sniffing at times. He composed himself some more as his brain could finally process it all. He had a weak but genuine smirk. "I can almost hear Gabby's 'I told you so' from here" He lightly joked. Sighing he knew Gertie would want to know what went on. "Well it turns out I was an unwelcome suprise. Him and Mom split cause my mom was wanting to keep me but Nero didnt want a kid that wasnt all pure blood. I would just be upset but ok with just that but he has a little girl, 6 or 7, who obviously loves him and he does her. He wouldn't have to shove me in the family tree, I dont care about that but just being written off as a mistake and seeing him with his daughter nailed in that he had no intention of ever been a dad to me." He explained mostly composed. Talking did help. "I left because he didnt deserve seeing me upset. He lost that by not wanting me. So I told him to at least be a good dad to her. She desrves it I as much as I did...." He finished. After a bit he stood up. "I might be able to convince my mom to get some ice cream for us. Let go to the car." He said smirking to let Gertie know he was on the mend.

Ooc: you have my permission to post the icecream adventure. Charlie wants all the chocolate on his chocolate.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                          murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Hufflepuff Alumni
Adopted ☼ Animagus ☼ Half-blood

Location : London Alleyway (Before Summer 2043)

A tall dark figure hid in the shadows watching a brunette woman walking down the street. She had no idea what was about to happen, but she felt something was wrong. Very wrong. Feeling that she was being followed she mildly pushed her thoughts aside. It was probably just paranoia. It was common for her in the evening night time hours to be paranoid. However, as she continued down an alleyway that would lead her home, she realized it wasn’t simply paranoia.

Turning around, there was nowhere for the figure to hide. “Who are you? What do you want?” She questioned nervously. Were they muggle or were they a wizard? That question was soon answered as she watched the figure drew what appeared to be a wand. In panic she too pulled out her wand in self defense. “Expelliarmus.” The man said sending her wand flying. So many she wasn’t prepared for this kind of situation.

“Sectumsempra.” “Protego!”

Saio’s natural response was to throw her hand up. A barrier appearing blocking the spell. The brunette could only think of one thing as the man advanced on her. Taking on the form of a wolf, she dashed toward her attacker. Before he could get off another spell she bit down on his leg hard. As hard as she could. Jumping back afterward she bolted down the alleyway never looking back.

Staying out of sight it wasn’t until the white wolf knew she was safe that she brought herself to transfigure back to normal. Saio held her wand in her hand grateful that she had grabbed it before bolting. She had no idea what to do, or who to tell. She only caught a glimpse of her attacker and what she had wasn’t of much use. One thing was for certain she was definitely in trouble. Deep Trouble.

With: Mysterious Figure

OOC: Better late then never.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
Raymond Ara Yuko
Slytherin Alumni
Pureblood Parselmouth Unemployed

Location : Somewhere in London (Before Summer 2043)

Raymond had been planning this for a while. He needed the opportunity to get close to his target. Tonight, was the night. That was until it all went wrong. He followed her home. He hadn’t even cared that she might have been on to him. In his mind there would be no stopping him. It started off right. Disarm his prey her had her right where he wanted her. Until she blocked his spell and then transformed into a bloody wolf.

He hadn’t calculated of that. Attempting to get the large beast off him, Raymond was rather unsuccessful as the pain took over. When she finally got off him his only instinct was to apparate as far away from that alleyway as humanly possible. Appearing somewhere secluded he was still in shock over the attack. What was supposed to be a super calculated attack on someone became a complete unexpected attack on him.

Looking over his wound, Raymond was far from a healing expert. Though there was no way he was going to walk headlong into the hospital. They’d ask all sorts of questions. Questions he didn’t plan on answering. Never mind letting on about them. Luckily, he had some essence of Dittany that could heal the majority of the damage. Finding out Saio was an animagus was a definite wrench in the plan. Though he wasn’t bowing out just yet.

Status: In Shock 'She's an animagus...'
                                                              With: Was with Saio

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:24 pm
User Image

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

null

ᴅʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
                                                    ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

________________________________________________________

Late summer early fall 2043

Reggie went to bed in a foul mood but he was not sleeping. He had been here at the orphanage for a while and had not heard from or seen daddy. He did what he should and asked an adult if he could see daddy but they said no. Why not! Well Reggie was determined to see daddy again, as long as he didn't drink the grown up drinks he was good and not mean. He waited till they were tucked in for the night and no sound was heard. He got into not bed clothes and slipped out the window in his room. He was pretty certain he knew what street he used to live on but this seemed so different. Reggie didn't want to admit he was lost after what he knew was a while maybe a few hours. He was cold and should have brought a snack. Reggie definitely knew he was lost when he was in some trees. Maybe what he was looking for was on the other side? It was darker here and it was scary, this was a bad idea. Reggie tripped and hit his knee hard across something. OW! He definitely scraped his knee. It was to dark too see his knee and if it needed a bandage. He sat by a tree and tried in vain not to cry. He was a big boy! But he needed an adult right now...

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ,
                                                                        ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ-ꜱᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:52 pm
User Image

Father of Threexxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

David had no expected the night he was about to have. First off, he was late. Thank god for Chloe looking after the kids. He probably would have been even later had she not intervened. The boys struggled with their father ‘working’ late nights. Not that he was working. It was a full moon and he needed to go meet the pack in the dark forest. As it sat he knew he wouldn’t be meeting them not this late. Finding a spot, he took his potion and prepared for the norm.

Had David known his wolfbane potion was tampered with he probably would have tried to go further from civilization. When his transformation took over he realized something was off. The pain felt worse and… he realized he was no longer in control. What had happened to his potion? That question would have to wait till later.

Beginning to wander the brown wolf picked up on numerous smells one being the scent of human. Following the instinct to find his prey the wolf was off and hunting. Soon to track down a young boy. The faint smell of blood in the air told him the boy was hurt. This would be easy, the wolf thought.

Status: Frustrated (Running late)… Hungry and Looking for a meal...
                                            With: A boy (Reggie)

Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:21 pm
User Image

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

null

Wondering if he could find his way back Reggie thought he spotted something. He stood up from the base of the tree leaning on it for support. It looked like a big doggy. He knew to be careful with strange animals but mabye this was a good doggy? It was definitely coming to him so Reggie remained on gaurd. "Hi doggy.... are you a good boy?" Reggie asked sniffling from where he had cried. Good dogs usully would bark happy so he knew they were good. Bad dogs? Well Reggie hoped the tree was climbable...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:36 pm
User Image

Father of Threexxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

The brown wolf slowly approached the boy. Staking his prey, he watched its movement. When the boy spoke, the wolf’s ears twitched. Snarling slightly before dashing toward the boy. It was clear this dog was not friendly. In fact, it was clearly looking at Reggie as nothing more then a meal. Once he got in range the wolf jump at the boy preparing to take a bite out of him. There was no doubt in the canine’s mind that he’d hit his mark. Only question that remained was where.

Status: Hungry and Looking for a meal...
                                            With: A boy (Reggie)

Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:47 pm
User Image

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

null

Reggie deffinitly knew that was a bad sound. Snarls were really bad. Reggie knew he couldn't out run the bad doggie. With the mean beast coming at him he reacted by going up. He was good at climbing but with his knee it was more difficult. He was mostly on a branch when he felt a sharp pain on his leg. "AHHHH! BAD DOGGIE! BAD DOGGIE!" Reggie yelped he nearly fell out of the tree from the beast trying to pull him down. He hugged that branch as hard as he could. He kicked with his other leg hoping to hit the bad dog and make him go away. Even just let go of his leg. Why was the doggie so mean!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Down this river every turn
                                                      Hope is our four letter word
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ∀ℓυмᾔḯ || ฿αґ☂εᾔ∂εґ, Ð‷ℒʊ✖ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏︎ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer had been searching for the missing kid from the orphanage. He knew the kid had wandered off, but he wasn't sure where and how far. As it was, he was steadily getting sore feet as he looked around to every place he could think of that he remembered in London. Sticking his hands in his pockets, he looked around, frowning as he tried to figure out where a young kid would disappear to.

He didn't think he would have to deal with werewolves or anything of the sort up until he heard a cry. Eyes widening, he raced toward the sound of a scuffle and noticed a kid up a tree. Then horror shot through him as he realized a rather large canine biting him, and the first thing Jer could think of was that Kenny had mentioned to him that he was going to be in the woods later and it was a full moon. Thinking quickly, he raced forward, flinging his hands out rapidly as he cast the first things he could think of.
                                                      "Stupefy! Incarcerous!" Hopefully that would cause the wolf to let go of the boy and tie it up. He didn't really want to stab it if it was actually a person, and certainly not if it was just a normal large dog.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: 'Oly 'ell, wot th' 'ell is a wolf doin' in London???
                                                      OOC:

-❤-
                                                      [x][x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Old but, I'm not that old
                                                      Young, but I'm not that bold
                                                      And I don't think the world is sold
                                                      I'm just doing what we're told
                                                      And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing
                                                      I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?
                                                      Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:13 am
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

______________________________

Felix was quite enjoying his vacation. Sure it wasn't a big grandiose one but it was nice to get away. Closer to the end of his trip Felix got a text he never expected to get. Sure his dad was out of jail but as he didn't try to make contact Felix had felt no need to get a restraining order. But it seemed like he wanted to talk. Well he was an adult now and he did want closure for that part of his life. He replied with a simple: ok I'll back in town in 3 days send your address. After that he let it slip from his mind.

Henry's life outside jail had not been ideal. Hell inside was worse. While there he had been required to take a class for his anger issues. It did get him into this mess he didn't exactly want to go back. If anything he had time to regret how he treated his family. He could say for certain if he wanted his old life back. Nonetheless he had promised his parole officer to try to make amends. Felix had the most reason to hate him. Better start there. Perhaps it'll reduce his parole. Owen had sent a hearty ******** off and his ex wife hadent replied. She wasn't faultless in this mess either. Despite the negative response Owen had at least responded. He had received a straight to the point rather curt reply. Well he had 3 days he should probably take out the trash.

______________________________

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? In Hiding
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Fleeing the Scene
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope Felix never sees that...

Thanks to a steady diet of corruption from the Kinsley twins, Awstin was convinced that he'd done the right thing with his dad. He had heard word through the grapevine that Felix's dad was finally out of prison and back on the streets. Remembering the long talks he and Felix had had in school, all about their fathers and the abuse they'd suffered at their hands. Something in Awstin's brain had snapped, remembering the fear and pain he felt whenever his own father was around. He searched a bit to figure out where Henry Geary lived, then he found a safe place nearby to watch the man for a while.

He waited for any sign that the man might return to his old ways, but he didn't find anything immediately. He pulled the letter from his pocket, reading over Felix's words once more. His dad was back and he had contacted Felix's older brother and his mom. Apparently things hadn't gone well. He sighed softly, but knew it was now or never. Felix was on vacation, meaning this was the perfect time. He sighed, tugging on a pair of gloves. He wasn't sure if wizards did fingerprinting like in muggle books.... but he wasn't about to take a chance.

He walked across the way, testing the doorknob. When the latch clicked open, Aws felt this was fated. He didn't even lock his door, therefore he was asking for trouble. Well... good. It made his job easier. The teen pushed the door open and walked in, clucking his tongue softly at the man's startled confusion. "Hey there, don't mind me. Hey, quick question, have you talked to Felix lately?" He crossed his arms, leaning casually against the wall. "Who the hell are you? One of Felix's weird friends? Get out before I call the cops!"

Awstin grinned, a bit more maniacally than normal. "Now, now, none of that. You'll be dead long before the police can arrive. You spent so many years tormenting your kids, you deserve to feel their pain." He turned his expression to an angrier scowl. "That one isn't my damn kid. I got roped into raising him, but only Owen is mine. Other one just got raised up by me." With that, Awstin's lip twitched in anger. "Don't you say that! Felix is such a good guy. Damn you! Damn all of your type! Agh!" With a burst of anger, Awstin pushed his way forward, simultaneously grabbing a short knife out of his pocket. His scream of rage mingled with Henry's scream of terror, and before too long, Awstin was standing over the man's body. Several wounds showed through his clothes, blood splattered all over the small apartment. Aws looked at his own clothes, which were covered in the still-shiny blood.

He ran a hand through his hair, looking around. The rush of adrenaline was fantastic, though not the same. When his own dad had died, he felt a strange high. This time.... it wasn't the same. He sighed softly, quickly using magic to clean himself. No use in getting in trouble with the law if not needed. His attention was drawn away by a knock on the door. s**t. He pushed open the window, clambering onto the rickety fire escape. Damn, he really needed to learn to apparate. Oh well. No time to waste. He hurried to scamper down, then ran. Luckily, Henry didn't live too far from Diagon Alley. Once there, there was no way for the muggle authorities to get him and he could use a floo to get home. He cackled softly as he stepped into the Leaky Cauldron, then straight into Diagon. From there, he sat at the teahouse, writing a letter over to Felix. He definitely didn't want his poor friend to spot the murder himself. Once he'd finished, the letter went out with an owl from the post and Awstin went home, sighing as he floo'd over.

{{OoC: Scene plot requested and approved}}
Kungfudemoness

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ I ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ? Dᴏ I ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴛɪɴᴄᴛs ʙʟɪɴᴅʟʏ?
Dᴏ I ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs? Aɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ?
Dᴏ I sɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴅ-ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ?
Dᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ꜰᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴘʜᴏɴɪɴᴇss, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴛʜɪɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
I ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄ̧ᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:52 pm
User Image
Nicolás Rivero
Muggleborn - Traveller
Former Beauxbaton Angelus

Nico had been travelling all over Europe. He started through Spain, before heading into France, and then spent some time in Italy before making his way towards England. He’d started his backpacking trip in the two places he was most familiar with. He followed it by a place he hoped to improve his Italian with, which went rather well. He explored the food and the culture, and it had been fun. After a while he figured it was time to see where his parents had lived. Leading to him setting his sights on England.

Arriving in London, Nico was looking forward the journey ahead. He didn’t have a place yet and unfortunately didn’t know anybody. However, he knew that like all the places he’d been to, that he’d find all of that in time. First thing on the agenda was to find a place to eat, second was a place to stay. He was sure he could find all that soon enough. London was a big place after all and he had a whole lot of time to see it.

With : No one

OOC : Open for Interaction...

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas