Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
City of London ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:08 am

User Image๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ”–ANTHONY CLYDE JACOBSON

75 years || Hufflepuff Alumnus
Head Librarian

Usually Anthony took a brief half hour lunch with his wife or family either at home or in the Somerset area, but with the very capable Joshua and Vincent there, he had felt comfortable enough lately to take a more generous lunch hour. Today, with his family all busy with other things, the elderly librarian flooโ€™ed to London for lunch.

He had taken up a table just outside of a busy cafe and was simply watching the bustling streets as he waited for his food. After a while, he noticed a young man who seemed to be considering a sandwich or searching for a spot.

โ€œPardon me if I'm mistaken,โ€ Anthony greeted finally, when he was quite sure there were no other seats. โ€But youโ€™re welcome to share the table. My date won't be here.โ€

setting London, Summer 2048 || with Someone also looking for lunch
wearing Collared shirt, light-colored slacks, and a dark blue jacket he's had for forever. || status Lunch

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹
๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹, ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹
๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
๐Ÿ”–๐Ÿ“–
"Welcome Home" by Radical Face

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:44 am
User Image
Nicolรกs Rivero
Muggleborn - Traveller
Former Beauxbaton Angelus

Nico had been wandering around for some time. He hadnโ€™t been sure exactly where to go. Though that had always been the fun part about traveling. There was a cafรฉ nearby on his walk, perhaps something there could fill the void in his stomach. There were quite a few people already there. Based on how busy it was, it must have been a popular place or at the very least a good one. He could wait.

It was then Nico heard a voice. Turning his attention to the older man, heโ€™d noted him sitting alone as he approached the cafรฉ. โ€œUhโ€ฆโ€ Looking briefly around, it took a moment for him to registered that the guy was indeed talking to him. โ€œGreat, thanks for the offer.โ€ He said approaching the table. Setting his back down he took a seat. โ€œIโ€™m kind of new to the area, if the bag didnโ€™t make it obvious. My nameโ€™s Nicolรกs Rivero or Nico for short. Whatโ€™s yours?โ€ Nico said, grateful for the invitation to share a spot.

With : Anthony Jacobson

OOC : All good no worries ouo

addaellis

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:39 pm

User Image๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ”–ANTHONY CLYDE JACOBSON

75 years || Hufflepuff Alumnus
Head Librarian

"Welcome to England, Nico,โ€ Anthony greeted with a wide smile. While by now he knew that the rewards of being friendly were inherent, the excitement of hearing new stories never did fade, and travelers seemed to always have some wild ones. โ€Anthony Jacobson,โ€ he replied, extending his hand.

Once the lad had a moment to order his food, Anthony opened the conversation. "Where are you traveling from, Nico? What's your story?"

setting London, Summer 2048 || with Nicolรกs Rivero, Nico for short.
wearing Collared shirt, light-colored slacks, and a dark blue jacket he's had for forever. || status Lunch and a Story

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹
๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹, ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹
๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
๐Ÿ”–๐Ÿ“–
"Welcome Home" by Radical Face

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian had been planning this date for a while. He had to covertly find out Katya's ring size from Faina as it would be hella suspicious if he asked or tried to find out. He had found a good time where the new outdoor skating rink had opened near his house. He knew how to skate well but he wasn't one to be able to do tricks. They had gotten some lunch at a nice little place not too far from the place they were now at ready to skate. It was a nice little cafe that he took a chance on because he kinda forgot to plan the place they were going to eat. But he didn't forget the ring. Having the tiny treasure stashed in his pocket they went to a bench to strap the skates on. He had hoped to do ice skating but the ring wasn't quite ready in time so summer skating it was!

"Race you to the rink!"Cian said after he finished strapping the skates on having finished just after Katya who was better at skating than he was. He would try to get to the rink first but wouldn't be all surprised if Katya beat him to the rink. The play race got them goofing off as Cian tended to do on his free time. It was a week mid season they weren't playing so it was as good of time as any for a hopefully soon to be wonderful date.

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

Graydon Ironshield

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:13 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
Hufflepuff Alumnus โ”‚ Junior Healer at St. Mungo's โ”‚ Twenty Years Old โ”‚ Single
Past Art Club Captain

Katya was in a good place in her life. After graduating from Hogwarts, she landed a position as a Junior Healer at St. Mungo's and was placed in the pediatric ward. Though the hours were sometimes pretty long, she was happy in her work, and she genuinely liked being around the children who were brought in to be tended to. She was 'paying her dues', as her sister phrased it to her, but she was glad to be where she wanted to be, and among co-workers who soon became friends. One thing she made sure of was to make time for doing things outside of work, and especially make time to be with Cian whenever that was possible. She was pleased when she managed to get time away from work during the mid-season bye week for his Quidditch club.

They went out to this little cafรฉ for lunch, and then to a newly opened skating rink, which Katya was excited to try out. Her mother made sure both she and her sister learned to skate not long after they learned to walk, and while Faina preferred to speed-skate and play hockey against the boys, Katya loved to figure skate. To be sure, she could never have been good enough to compete, however she could perform some of the jumps and spins, and not look completely ridiculous doing it. For today's outing, she was wearing a cute little skater dress along with a fuzzy yellow sweater, and her own pair of white figure skates.

She smiled happily and laughed aloud when he challenged her to a race to the rink, and as she ran, she grabbed ahold of him with her mitten-clad hands and pulled him along, so they would get there together. Today was all about goofing off and having fun with Cian. As they reached the edge of the ice, she said cheerfully, "Want to race around the ice?"

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Taken by Cian Quinlan

User Image
                  "Take me now, The world's such a crazy place
                  When the walls come down, You'll know I'm here to stay
                  There's nothing I would change, Knowing that together everything that's in our way, We're better than alright

Walking between the raindrops, Riding the aftershock beside you
                  Off into the sunset, Living like there's nothing left to lose
                  Chasing after gold mines, Crossing the fine lines we knew
                  Hold on and take a breath, I'll be here every step, Walking between the raindrops with you."

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 6:52 pm

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian didn't quite win the race. They had totally tied. He didn't mind, heck he would have been happier if he had lost than if he had won. Soon as they were at the rink Katya asked if he wanted to race. "Do I! It's been ages since Aeryn and I raced" He said already starting the race. Hell it had been since before Hogwarts since he raced his sister. Most of the time it was more roller derby than racing. Thank god for safety pads! He was just as competitive as his sister but took losing better. He wouldn't let Katya win but wouldn't be hurt if she had won. Whoever won they both would end up laughing as they would try to trip each other up but tripping themselves up, at one point Cian landed right on his arse!

Once the race was over they would skate in a more relaxing way. He was always high energy and Katya helped him relax. She didn't see him being juvenile as being stupid or bad. It was just him! He so hoped he got a good outcome. The butterflies in his gut were feasting on lunch but it would only go away once he finally asked. Speeding up to get just ahead he spun so he would face Katya and skate backwards a bit. "Hey so I got question, a serious but good question." He said before stopping with enough distance so Katya would be able to stop too. It took a second or two to get the plain tiny box out of his pocket, the hinge getting a bit caught on a loose thread. "You're always super nice to everyone and don't try to make people who they're not. And we've been together for quite some time now, I wanna prove I'm in for the long haul too." He popped open the tiny box to show off the ring he had picked out for her. "I'd do the whole knee thing but we both know I'd wipe out" He said hopefully not totally busting the romantic vibe with his uncontrollable sense of humor. "So what do you say you wanna marry this ball of dorkiness?" He so hoped the answer was yes. It be insufferablely awkward the rest of the date if it was a no!

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

Graydon Ironshield

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:08 am
Can't man up if masculinity your only weapon
Man, I've thought about suicide a hundred times
But, I'd hate to disappoint and see my mama cry
Birthdays these days be the worst days
'Cause I know I'm getting older and not happier

SสŸั‡ั‚ะฝฮตัฤฑะฟ AสŸฯ…ะผะฟฤฑ ยค SฤฑะฟษขสŸฮต ยค Pัฮนdฮต ฯƒฦ’ Pฯƒัั‚ัฮตฮต Cะฝฮฑฦจฮตั

โœชโœชโœชWill hummed softly to himself as he waited outside Star Command for Dagrun to eventually join him. His humming broke into a coughing laugh for a few seconds as he imagined how steamed she probably was at the moment. He had pretty much done his best to avoid her the last few months while they were at school only sort of reconciling to somewhat acquaintances at the behest of his brother and sister. And if "behest" was just another word for "they literally dangled him out an open window in Gryffindor tower calling him an idiot" then no one needed to know that but him. With that tentative friendship, he went off to start training while she left traveling around Europe like a recently divorced woman in her thirties.

Then the letters started which at first had just been their way of being able to snark at one another without physical contact (something he became increasingly thankful for since there were a few letters he knew he would've gotten pummeled for had he been within striking distance). Plus there was the added benefit that he was able to proofread and edit his letters so he didn't accidentally say something he didn't mean nor was Dagrun able to see his expressions which were unfortunately a dead giveaway. Despite what some people might say, absence did not make the heart fonder it made it more stupid. Dagrun wasn't the type to obviously brag about international dalliances so it was up to him to have to read between the lines of her stays at youth hostels and nights on the towns. And it wasn't like they had made this unspoken vow to not do any two man tangos with anyone, Will even knew better than to even attempt get upset that she was enjoying herself while he did the same.

What did however make him twitchy was the Italian Prat she just couldn't help mentioning in those last few letters. A ******** winery? Slow dancing?! Who the actual ******** did he think he was some drunken casanova? And he told her as much, and she called him something along the lines of a prejudice judgmental sack of dragon s**t while also mentioning she turned down a proposal (WHEN THE ******** HAD THAT HAPPENED) and was finally returning to Britain and that, of course, she didn't want him within a thirty mile radius. Which he kinda sorta obeyed. He had definitely been thirty miles away when he sent her his documents.

Finding an official looking lawyer template had been surprisingly easy once he was willing to part with a few pounds. Actually sitting there and writing in legal-ese had been the pain in the arse. But he'd gotten it done and even got it stamped by an overworked notary to seal the deal, so to speak, before sending it off. A legal semi-illegal document ordering the appearance of one Dagrun Eide at this location at a half past six or legal action would follow. Will must really be in it deep because he was almost giddy for the arse kicking he was most definitely going to receive, but it'd be worth it in the long run. He hoped at least. [color#61B329]"Typi

I kill my sister if she ever model Fashion Nova (true)
I'm always on a flight, or I'm in a hurry
I miss when losing my virginity was my only worry
Back when putting on a condom had me really scary
And milkshakes were the only time we'd eat a cherry

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:59 am
I've got so many words to say
None would do us any good
Caught between what I want to say
And what I really should

User Image
แ—ชแ—ฉGแ–‡แ‘Œแ‘Ž
แ–ดแ’ชOแ–‡แ—ฉ
แ•ฎIแ—ชแ•ฎ

magical menagerie shop assistant โ”‚ former hufflepuffโ”‚ halfblood

Dagrun, contrary to competing opinions over the past decade, wasn't completely oblivious. Obviously the letter purporting to be a legal summons that Will had sent was entirely fake. (Yes, she'd still broken out her dad's magnifying glasses to examine it). To be honest, she was actually surprised they'd managed to go nearly a year and a half of her being abroad without their letters escalating into an actual argument beyond some light teasing and prodding. Maybe it was the fact that she tended to believe the best of the written word, as opposed to the worst, or maybe it was the fact that he came across as more sincere and genuinely funny, not irritating and smug, when she wasn't staring at his smirking face or listening to his voice go up a good five octaves while he made fun of her. Either way, they'd had a very solid streak up until her last stop in Italy, upon which he'd decided to get his knickers in a twist because she dared to mention another male by name.

Fine, she wasn't an idiot, either. She was aware that at times their correspondence has gone right up to the edge of maybe- kind of- almost flirting. But she had actively strove not to think much about it. They were friends now. Well, sort of. And friends joked and teased each other and made little comments and Will was just by nature a flirtatious person and she knew it probably didn't mean anything serious. It wasn't like she was being hard on herself; she'd never lacked for confidence and she didn't have any hangups about her appearance or personality. She just figured that, well, writing to each other was one thing. It actually escalating to anything serious in person was another, far less likely thing.

Besides, why the hell would she want to be with some jealous, paranoid, arrogant prat anyways? Alright, maybe she was exaggerating a little. Will wasn't that awful. Certainly not as bad as he'd been in school. And honestly, most of her annoyance over the Gabriele Incident had faded by now. She might not be willing to admit it, but their friendship was worth more to her than a petty squabble. She'd never, for example, consider hopping on a train at six in the morning to avoid Will. On the other hand, he wasn't trying to propose to her. Just annoy the hell out of her, which was why she'd showed up in the first place. It'd been a while since she'd had an excuse to really go off on someone without feeling bad about it afterwards, and he tended to bounce right back from these things, so she didn't feel too hesitant about it.

Dagrun had walked what amounted to six city blocks by the time she reached the location in the 'notarized' letter, which was currently clenched in her fist as though it were a ransom note, and her pace only quickened when she made out a very familiar figure lurking on the street. By the time she was within shouting distance she was even more annoyed but thankfully not out of breath- all that backpacking was great cardio in place of quidditch- and the only thing that kept her from roaring at him from here were the oblivious pedestrians around them. Instead she held her tongue, and her temper, until she ground to a halt in the neon glow of the storefront sign above them. Dagrun glanced up, realized they were in front of some kind of arcade or club, ground the letter even further up into a ball, and threw it squarely at his face.

"You're lucky I loathe my mother so much that I wasn't willing to bring this in to the Auror's Office and see what they think about your subpar forgery, Hawthorne," she snapped, although part of her was relishing the heat in her face and the almost giddy, eager anger coiling up in her gut, like a jack-in-the-box ready to pop out. "The appropriate response would have been an 'I'm sorry I overreacted like a complete fool and insinuated that you were some kind of delicate flower about to be swept off her feet by a mafioso, Dagrun!' And for the record," she raised a finger accusingly, "he wasn't an alcoholic, you buffoon!"

OOC:
Yukina101

You're still looking for answers
Inside of my mouth
But the words you keep looking for
Aren't gonna come out

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 11:40 am

SสŸั‡ั‚ะฝฮตัฤฑะฟ AสŸฯ…ะผะฟฤฑ ยค SฤฑะฟษขสŸฮต ยค Pัฮนdฮต ฯƒฦ’ Pฯƒัั‚ัฮตฮต Cะฝฮฑฦจฮตั

โœชโœชโœชWill had moved from humming to whistling as the time crept along only offering polite smiles to those going into the buildiing behind him and the occasional "I'm meeting someone" to the random concerned citizen. He had just checked his watch when he spotted a furiously marching figure heading straight towards him causing him to grin unrepentantly. Even from a few meters away he could practically see the steam escaping from her nostrils as she tried containing herself. It was almost cute. It however wasn't at all cute when she did reach him and she tossed a piece of balled up paper at his face. Rude and it was litter. For shame.

He almost snickered as Dagrun mentioned taking his summons to the Aurors (like they'd really do anything) but let out a wounded gasp when she said his work was subpar. Subpar?! He worked, at least!, several hours on that thing. The actual audacity! But before he could argue that she bowled over him talking of "appropriate responses" and that she "wasn't a delicate flower" and what not finishing the entire spiel with, Gods preserve him, an actual pointed finger and labeling him a buffoon. Will swore Dagrun's mannerisms had to be twice her actual age it was almost sad really. And hysterical which is why he couldn't contain his laughter (cackle) towards the end.

"First, that letter took a lot of hard work for you to just call it subpar, Eide, really. Besides, it managed to fool a notary agent; probably would've sat on some poor schmuck's desk at the aurors for months before they realized it was a fake so tone that down. Secondly, so you ADMIT that he could Potentially have been a mafioso that you were so willing to spend your free time with! Which in turn counters your argument that I overreacted like a fool and I never insinuated you were a delicate flower. At least, I don't remember doing it." Will paused cocking his head slightly as he tried to remember what exactly he wrote in that last letter between his notes that wineries were financially unstable and one shouldn't place serious relationship matters in the hands of a barely tuned bar band. "Though if I did I will apologize for that.

And also! You couldn't know he wasn't an alcoholic just from the short amount of time you spent with him! Alcoholics can hide their disease, it's what makes them so crafty! But besides all that we gotta head inside. I'm happy to see that despite all your lackadaisical pursuits you still keep an almost military like control over your time management."
Will appraised her with a smirk. He picked up the nearly forgotten paper ball and trashed it in the bin by the entrance and opened the door for her to go first into the laser tag arena. Tonight was an especially interesting night which is why he chose it. They called it "magical" nights where they decorated the place to nearly Lord of the Rings Disney-esq fantasy levels with interactive screens and the occasional hologram popping up here or there.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 1:44 pm
And what I really should

User Image
แ—ชแ—ฉGแ–‡แ‘Œแ‘Ž
แ–ดแ’ชOแ–‡แ—ฉ
แ•ฎIแ—ชแ•ฎ

Dagrun wasn't that surprised when Will did nothing but initially cackle at her reaction; she'd been expecting it and she was lying if it wasn't a little (okay, somewhat) entertaining. "Hard work," she snorted dismissively when he was finally able to calm down enough to use his words like a big boy. "You're so full of shite, Will. What do you want, a pat on the back for adding to some poor government slob's workload? That's like saying you managed to escape from a shopping mall cop!" She rolled her eyes as he pivoted to defending his nonsense to putting words in her mouth, as usual. "I admitted no such thing. I'm just trying to put your paranoid ramblings in-context." He then went on to 'apologize' if he'd come across as insinuating she was weak and incompetent, which was something, she supposed. He was probably just trying to ward off more shouting.

Although, sometimes Dagrun suspected Will actively enjoyed being shouted at. He rarely seemed all that genuinely infuriated or perturbed by her going off on him. It was nice. With Graham or a few of the other men she'd briefly dated while abroad, she'd often felt like she had to walk on eggshells or 'tone down' her... admittedly occasionally intense personality. "Sorry, didn't realize I was in the company of the leading expert on alcoholism," she muttered, although she was glad he put the paper in the bin, sparing her the indignity of having to bend down and throw it away herself. Despite her scowl, she followed him without much fuss into the building, her hands in her jacket pockets. "If one of should be prioritizing time management, it should be your, Mister Pro Quidditch Player," she huffed as she entered the building. A quick look around the lobby made it obvious that this wasn't an arcade or night club but a... laser tag venue. That, and all the teenagers lurking about, chattering happily alongside weary parents.

"This was your big scheme? Get me somewhere I'm legally allowed to shoot you?" Despite her skeptical tone, her brown eyes had brightened and crinkled in amusement.

OOC:
Yukina101

Inside of my mouth
Aren't gonna come out

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 7:39 pm

โœชโœชโœชWill draped a hand dramatically across his chest a la his twin, continuously hurt by her lack of regard at his obviously genius piece of work. Plus, she's never had to run from a mall cop because otherwise she'd know just how annoying those people could be about certain things. Like skateboarding in the food court is really that big a deal. He rolled his eyes though as Dagrun snarked about not admitting the Italian Prat wasn't a mafioso as well as throwing in a quip about him being an expert of alcoholism. "Well Dags, Google is a very powerful tool. You should utilize it every once in a while, y'know to keep abreast of certain things. Like potential wine guzzling fiance killing mafioso's." He gave her a bright toothpaste commercial type smile as he held the door open for her.

The smile took on more of a smirk when she brought up his choice of career even though he knew Dagrun was probably the farthest from impressed with his pursuit. He was pretty sure she'd mentioned something about a constant source of helium for his enlarged ego in one of the letters. Or a few of them. It wasn't like he had them memorized or anything, he just highlighted some of her more creative sections. Will watched Dagrun as the realization of where they were hit her and laughed again at her response and general amusement at it all. "I wouldn't call it a scheme, that makes me sound kinda creepy, but yeah pretty much. C'mon, you know that's probably been a fantasy of yours since school huh." he told her with a wink.

"And don't think just because I cooked all this up I'd just let you win, I've had a few fantasies myself." Although he probably shouldn't have mentioned that because a few of his from the past few months started to float in his mind's eye causing him to bat them away and will himself not to flush. Instead he just clasped his hands together and lead them over to the info desk. "Two under Hawthorne for tonight." Will told the worker who checked for his name from the reservation he'd made online. "The run doesn't start until seven, five minutes till we'll group everyone up for last minute instructions and gear. Until then, feel free to read through our info pamphlets for rules, guidelines, and support." they motioned towards the array of papers surrounding them. Noting they had fifteen minutes, Will grabbed two handing one over to Dagrun with a cheeky murmur of, "Rules and regulations? Right up your alley huh, Dags?"

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:05 pm
And what I really should

User Image
แ—ชแ—ฉGแ–‡แ‘Œแ‘Ž
แ–ดแ’ชOแ–‡แ—ฉ
แ•ฎIแ—ชแ•ฎ

Dagrun let out the mother of all sighs as he smugly brought up Google. "I live in Diagon Alley. Do you really think I have internet in one of the most magical neighborhoods in all of Britain, Will? You can't even get cell service there, never mind boot up a computer," she wrinkled her nose at his toothy grin but added, "Thank you," as he held the door for her all the same. He then decided to go on about fantasies- for a former Slytherin he had a nasty habit of trying to swallow his own foot- and she had to physically turn her head away from him and towards some of the flickering LED displays so he wouldn't see her flushing.

"Let's file that under Things I Didn't Need to Know," she muttered, but smiled politely at the worker behind the desk, as Will checked in their reservation. Truth be told, she was kind of touched. He'd clearly put a good deal of thought and effort into this, and even if it had started as a prank, it wasn't like he'd lured her to a trash heap or something. It was almost... sweet. And probably pricey. She was already wondering how she was going to pay him back for her ticket- she knew he'd laugh it off if she brought up paying him when her next paycheck came in. Maybe she could just save up and get him something he'd find useful, like a new broom cleaning kit or travel toiletries.

She yanked the pamphlet out of his grasp and seriously debated swatting him with it, but decided she wasn't that immature. "Excuse me? I wasn't even a prefect." She skimmed through it; it was all pretty obvious- no physical stuff, no jumping off things or trying to climb the course- "You should be taking diligent notes so you can review them after I ground you into the earth," she grinned when she finally looked up from the papers, and added teasingly, "I hope you've got your will and testament all sorted out for Jack and Izzy."

OOC:
Yukina101

Inside of my mouth
Aren't gonna come out

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:53 am

โœชโœชโœชWill fought hard to keep a blush from forming across his face at Dagrun's murmuring but he could feel the heat practically radiating from the tips of his ears. It was still better than nothing he supposed. He was still sorta impressed with the place; despite the inaccuracies of certain magical creatures and areas (he'd yet to actually see a golden babbling brook and felt cheated that he was only now seeing one that was virtual reality) the place looked ethereal and totally different from his last visit. He and some others had helped a friend move into their town home in a mostly muggle area so to thank them he'd organized a few hours of laser tag. It had looked more like a normal arena back then but while taking a break, he'd seen fliers about certain theme nights they had. He'd made himself a promise to come back for one and once he knew Dagrun was definitely back for good he decided to smack one jarvey with two stones so to speak. Plus it could work as an apology, something he still didn't think he owed, as well as just an opportunity to bug her which is something he wasn't prone to pass up willingly.

Will smirked again as she tore a pamphlet out his hand countering his statement with the fact that she hadn't been a prefect, something he still couldn't believe. But then she also decided to trash talk him which he absolutely could not allow. "The only notes I need to make is if there's a prize for absolutely obliterating someone." Will replied faux airily. "'Will and testament,' ha. Jack's easy but Izzy probably wouldn't trust anything I left for her. Besides, you should be taking your own advice for poor Donner. Though he seems the type that'll pop out of nowhere screaming for vengeance..." he thought aloud with a hum.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:49 am
And what I really should

User Image
แ—ชแ—ฉGแ–‡แ‘Œแ‘Ž
แ–ดแ’ชOแ–‡แ—ฉ
แ•ฎIแ—ชแ•ฎ

Dagrun rolled her eyes when he brought up obliteration. "Donner and Drew would absolutely avenge me, but they won't need to, so you don't have to worry about them showing up on your doorstep someday." To be fair, as irritable as she could be at times, Donner was the true hothead of the family. Sometimes literally, given his meta abilities. And everyone knew Drew was tough as nails. All in all, the 3Ds were a force to be reckoned with, Dagrun had decided long ago. Which was good, because it meant they looked out for one another, the way siblings were supposed to.

She finished reading through the pamphlets and put them aside on a nearby counter, resting one elbow on it. Thank Merlin she'd dressed sensibly for this, although to be fair she hadn't worn a skirt since her days in a school uniform, she could count the number of times she'd worn a dress on one hand, and she'd long ago resolved to never wear heels unless she literally had a wand to her head. Besides, these boots were already broken in from months on end of hiking, often through rain and mud. "So how's the quidditch career going, anyways? Anyone more annoying than you on your team?" she teased with a small grin. Although she would never, ever, ever admit it aloud, Dagrun admired his work ethic. Playing quidditch in school was one thing. Committing to it for a full time professional career was another. Sure, they made decent money, far more than she ever would, but it had to be grueling and a drain on one's personal time.

OOC:
Yukina101

Inside of my mouth
Aren't gonna come out

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:09 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
Hufflepuff Alumnus โ”‚ Junior Healer at St. Mungo's โ”‚ Twenty Years Old โ”‚ Single
Past Art Club Captain

With a peals of happy laughter, Katya took off across the ice in her pursuit of Cian. At some points she tried to grab him and slow him down, taking the chance to be a bit mischievous, which was something she couldn't usually do given what she did for work. She really didn't care who won the race, it was more about having fun, feeling the cool air blow through her hair, and the rush of just doing something to do it.

After the race, Katya was content to hold hands, and lay her head upon Cian's shoulder as they skated about as a couple. At one point, he got turned around to face her, and started talking about serious questions, and she T-stopped, so they could talk. They'd been together since they were kids at Hogwarts, and she knew they could talk about anything. Still, her young heart skipped a beat, her blue eyes widened when she saw him get a tiny box from a pocket. 'Oh, m'gosh,' she thought, as she listened to him. She tried not to giggle at the image of him wiping out on the ice trying to get down on one knee, because she could totally see it happening, and she pulled the mittens off of her hands.

Her eyes sparkled with tears of joy, and she smiled up at him when he asked her to marry him. Snuffling, she answered him, her voice choked with emotion, "Of course, I do. I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else."

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Taken by Cian Quinlan

User Image
                  "Take me now, The world's such a crazy place
                  When the walls come down, You'll know I'm here to stay
                  There's nothing I would change, Knowing that together everything that's in our way, We're better than alright

Walking between the raindrops, Riding the aftershock beside you
                  Off into the sunset, Living like there's nothing left to lose
                  Chasing after gold mines, Crossing the fine lines we knew
                  Hold on and take a breath, I'll be here every step, Walking between the raindrops with you."

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff