Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
City of London ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:40 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
                                              Yvonne Spencer
                                              Beauxbatons Alumna - Thirty Nine - Pureblood - Married - Mother - Foreign Affairs and Sports
                                              Department of International Magical Cooperation

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Yvonne sipped on a cup of coffee as she watched the cake cutting ceremony, standing nearby her beautiful sister on her wedding day. It made her reminisce on her own wedding day, putting a slight frown on the Frenchwoman’s face as she remembered the magenta hair colour Zoe sported on that brisk November Saturday at the church eleven years ago. It was crazy to think that she and Jonas had been married as long as they have. Part of her doubted they’d last as long as they did considering his parents were crazy Christians, who had believed witches were Satan spawn. As much as her dating their precious oldest son was a problem, things seemed to have been much worse for their muggleborn daughters. Yvonne had a soft spot for both Esther and Lydia, especially after meeting the wicked Elizabeth and Daniel Spencer. At least now that they were adults, they had a lot more freedom over their own lives.

Aside from her nutty mother and father in-laws, Yvonne couldn’t be happier with the little family that she and Jonas created. Matthew and Tobias were the sweetest children she could have hoped for, and to be quite frank, part of her was relieved that she hadn’t had any daughters. Growing up as a girl, in her opinion, was tougher than being a boy. She didn’t even really care if their magic kicked in, or if they ended up being squibs (although part of her hoped they’d be magical if only to spite their grandparents). Yves glanced at her dashing husband, who had been standing off to the side with their sons, and tilted her head towards the cake to gesture for them to make their way over since they’d be able to get their slices shortly. “You having fun, my little ring bearer?” she asked her youngest as he made his way over, clearly excited for cake.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna get lost in translation with you ♪ ❤

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:00 pm
User Image
                                                If I die before I w a k e
                                                At least in h e a v e n I can skate

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Eleven Years Old - First Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Member of the Art club - Artist for the Daily Dragon - Keeper Reserve

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Although Syd preferred skateboarding over any other sport, he was having a ton of fun speeding down the ice on hockey skates. If it wasn’t for the fact that this wedding took place at a skating rink, he didn’t even think he would have had any fun. Usually, Penelope could keep him company, but much to his surprise, she was popular enough to not only have friends but a real date to the wedding? Syd rather liked Cenek – he was the Ravenclaw Quidditch captain after all – which shocked Syd even moreso at the fact that he had enough interest in Penny to attend a wedding with her. Apparently, the two were also together at the Deep Sea Horrors Masquerade a couple of months back, but those could have just been rumours. After all, Syd didn’t bother going. Instead, he spent his time skateboarding through the mostly empty hallways of the school, getting yelled at by many portraits that he passed along the way. However, some of them cheered him on, and in those hallways, he attempted to show off with some tricks, but only the ones that he was sure he could land to avoid embarrassment. “Whoa – comin’ through!” he shouted as he narrowly dodged Rosabella and Andrea, who were skating at a proper speed but apparently decided to slow down as he approached them. Turning his head to look back at them, he smirked in apology. Considering they seemed fine, he continued on his merry way, taking advantage of the quiet rink while most of the guests hungered for cake.

'Cause right now on e a r t h I can't do jack
                                                Without the man up on my b a c k

murruelecreuset
Stefan Lee Salvatore

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:16 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Rosabella Winthrop
                                                Gryffindor Alumna - Forty One - Muggleborn - Seer
                                                Assistant Manager at Hemlock Grove

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Ever since quitting her job at St. Mungo’s and working at Hemlock Grove, Rosabella’s head felt a lot clearer. She rather enjoyed her new job and ironically felt more useful to the general public there than she did at a hospital. Perhaps if she was a healer, she would have felt differently, but working as a Welcome Witch didn’t do it for her anymore. The seer reached her hand out for Andrea’s and entertwined their fingers together as they skated, enjoying each other’s company. Bella felt very in the moment with her girlfriend and the lack of skaters on the ice mixed with the purple lights made the activity feel even more intimate. After a little while, Bella heard cheering and turned to look. “Oh – I think they’re cutting the cake,” she commented, slowing down as she watched. Suddenly, a voice shouted from behind her, and it was revealed to be her nephew as he zoomed by, narrowly avoiding the two women. He’s got to watch where he’s going, she thought, annoyance growing a little as Syd smirked back at them. Alex really needed to learn to control her kid. After all, Gaspard would never have been in a position to do such a thing when there were so few people on the ice. “Let’s go get some cake,” Bella suggested, pulling the werewolf along as she made her way towards the exit. Maybe it was best to return to the rink once the menace was back on regular land.

Chasing these feelings around in my head
                                                Constantly wishing for what I've been missing in my life

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:32 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Twenty Five Years Old - Hufflepuff Alumn - Adopted
                                                  Mediwizard - St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies & Injuries

╚═════════════════════════════╝

After being adopted into the Quimby-Winthrop family, Philip was lucky enough to attend weekly hockey practices and play in tournaments. Although he wasn’t nearly one of the best players considering he started at a late age compared to most of the other kids (five years old), he did learn to be quite a phenomenal skater. Thus, he had taken this opportunity to help Ethan learn to skate. Phil glided backwards as Chelsea’s son struggled to move forward, doing his best to follow. “Yeah, you’re getting it!” he cheered before adding, “Remember – if you feel like you’re going to fall, fall onto your bum.” It was almost like he had triggered the kid’s next move, as Ethan had collapsed backward onto his butt. “See? It doesn’t hurt so bad that way,” Philip reassured Ethan, reaching to pick him up and prop him back onto his blades. Once he seemed steady enough, the man looked up at Chelsea, who had been right by her son’s side, and smiled. She looked so beautiful under the night sky, purple lights reflecting off her blonde hair. Sometimes, he couldn’t believe that he had actually gotten the girl of his dreams.

♫♫ You can count on me like one, two, three. I'll be there.
                                                  I know when I need it I can count on you like four, three, two. You'll be there.

murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:47 pm
User Image
                                                Of course she was s a d but now
                                                She's glad she dodged a b u l l e t

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Gryffindor - Chaser - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Leader of Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Somewhere between the ceremony and the cake cutting, Syd must have gotten bored and took off as Penelope could no longer feel his eyes on them. She grew quite tired of her brother watching her with Cenek no matter how close or far he peered from. They were friends – it didn’t make any difference whether or not he was a boy or a girl as it wasn’t like they were dating anyway, and after the awkwardness from Sparrow trying to set them up at the Deep Sea Horrors Masquerade, Penny wasn’t so sure either of them wanted to date. She hadn’t thought much of their friendship besides just that it was a friendship until that moment, which made her feel rather uncomfortable and unprepared. If she hadn’t already asked Cenek to attend the Marteau wedding with her at that point, she didn’t know if she would have following the night of the masquerade.

Nonetheless, they were here along with Chadwick and Finley, which took off some of the pressure regardless of the fact that their friends were a couple. Most of the night so far was spent catching up with the older boy anyway, since he no longer attended Hogwarts. Penelope followed the twins and Finley, carrying her plate of cake, staying quiet as she figured Finley’s question was moreso directed at his boyfriend. She took a moment to reflect on previous weddings she had attended – her mum and dad’s, Yvonne and Jonas’, and Cordelia and Dakota’s. At all of which, she walked down the aisle as the, or one of multiple, flower girls. However, she was so young at those weddings that she didn’t even quite remember them.

When Finley made a remark about how delicious the cake tasted, Penelope forked a piece into her mouth. “Mmm, that is good,” she agreed. “The cake is pretty tall. I doubt it’ll be all gone by the end of the night,” she continued, elbowing Finley in the side lightly. In fact, she wouldn’t mind taking some home either. Perhaps there would be enough for the both of them to take some leftovers although Finley would probably appreciate them more, considering he lived on his own. Penelope thought about moving out of her parents’ home once she graduated, but she didn’t know how feasible it would be or how long it would take her to find a job. She didn’t even really know what she wanted to do although she supposed a lot of that would depend on her NEWT scores.

It took a few y e a r s to soak up the tears
                                                But look at her now, w a t c h her go

Cinnabun Gryffie
Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? London
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Londoners
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Meeting up with Roxie
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Can't wait!

It wasn't the first time that Olivia had been alone traveling through the city of London, but it was the first time that it was this late at night. She'd brought her wand along with her just in case, because she knew how the city could be at night. Her and Roxie had agreed to meet up at the venue and Liv already had their tickets prepared. Stopping at the Camden Street station, Liv hopped off the tube, throwing a quick glance at the other people getting off the train at the same location. Most of them were dressed in goth or punk outfits, so she figured they were probably going to the same show. Quickly dipping into the station bathroom, she changed into her show outfit, dressed to the nines in her goth attire. Stepping out of the bathroom, she smoothed her skirt, smiled happily, then headed up to the street to meet Roxie. They were going to a club called the Black Heart. The concerts were put on upstairs with a pub being located downstairs. Of course, since they were underage they wouldn't be able to drink. And Liv wasn't too keen on it anyway... With her boots on, she was a couple inches taller so she was generally the same size as most of the other people there. Liv was looking around for Roxie, looking for her bright blonde hair.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Black Heart - London, England
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A show!
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I should've asked about clothes...

It was finally time! Roxie and Liv had gotten tickets for Liv's favorite band and had gotten permission to go. Roxie had convinced her brother to take her to the show. Finley helped her braid her hair back into fancy pigtails, which was nice for the show... probably. She dressed in a cute new dress and some tights, hoping to try and look... decent. She didn't really know much about the band, but given that it wasn't old-timey jazz or dancy pop music, it was probably going to be loud and frightening. Lots of Liv's music seemed to be that way.

After she was all ready and had her phone, some extra money, and a tube of pepper spray, Finley apparated her close to the venue and walked by her side until she found her friend. "Liv!! Over here! Thanks for getting me here, Fin. We can take it from here. I'll call when we're ready to go home!" Roxie happily waved over her friend before turning to her brother to tell him to go away. "Okay, you guys have fun. If you need anything halfway through, let me know and I'll come get you." He nodded, then walked off so he could tuck somewhere safe and apparate away again.

"Liv! Are you excited? It's super cool to be here like grown ups!" She giggled happily, a bright smile on her face. "We have to stay together though, just to be extra safe. There's lots of people here!" She nodded, looking around at the oodles of adults nearby. They seemed to be the only younger teens there. Also she felt very badly dressed, given that most people were wearing black punk attire. Roxie definitely stuck out in the crowd.

AliceInWonderland0921

I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ, I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
          Tʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ sᴛʏʟᴇ
          Aɴᴅ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴏ̨ᴜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Sᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴜʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ - I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴘ ɴᴏᴡ
          Nᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴇᴘ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ - sᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇ

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Black Heart
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Roxie
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Bring Me the Moon show!
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh my god!

Liv spotted Roxie moving towards her and waved excitedly, then embraced her friend, practically vibrating with excitement. "Oh my god, Roxie, I'm so excited! I can't believe we're here!" She was bouncing on her heels, which made her look even taller than the heels in her boots added. Roxie said they needed to to stay together and Liv nodded, taking Roxie's hand in hers. "There really are!" she called out, her blue eyes sparkling excitedly. "Don't worry though! I won't let us get separated!" Holding tightly onto Roxie's hand, she pushed her way through the crowd to the line for the show. The line was already formed around the building but Liv wasn't phased by the crowd. She was just very excited to see one of her favorite punk rock bands; they were a local band going on their first major tour, the UK Destruction Tour. Once they were in line, Liv leaned against the building to wait for the doors to open. "Rox, I'm so glad you came to the show with me. Bring Me the Moon is like... literally our origin story. They all met in school and started playing music then made it big after graduation. That's gonna be us too!" she said excitedly.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Black Heart - London, England
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A show!
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? There are so many people here!

Roxie hugged Liv in return, nodding happily when Liv said she was excited. "I know, right?! Our first show all by ourselves!" She pumped a fist, cheering excitedly. It was already loud and chaotic, but she couldn't help feeling the thrum of energy in her chest. She held Liv's hand, knowing this scene was more her jam. Honestly, Roxie felt a little... off. "Yes, we definitely can't split up! We would get so lost in this crowd." She nodded, blonde hair bouncing with the motion.

Liv led the way as Roxie did her best to fall behind her friend. This was way different than the shows she'd seen. Any of Kylian's shows she had a designated spot with family, and Finley's weren't this crowded. Besides, everyone here seemed to have spikes on their clothes. Their very dark clothes. Once they were safely in line, Roxie followed Liv's lead to lean against the building. Green eyes looked over as the dark-haired girl said she was glad Roxie had come along. Apparently they had started in school, then made it big. "That is pretty cool! We can definitely make it big when we graduate. We'll do a 'Destruction Tour' someday!"

AliceInWonderland0921

I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ, I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
          Tʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ sᴛʏʟᴇ
          Aɴᴅ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴏ̨ᴜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Sᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴜʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ - I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴘ ɴᴏᴡ
          Nᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴇᴘ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ - sᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇ

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces