Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Luchino Caffe ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓲𝓿𝒆 ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽

Joellen looked up at Ely, who had a hand pressed atop her head. When she said she forgot how much the girl remembered her parents, then said they were the bestest, Jo's eyes narrowed in anger. "Of course I 'member them. They's my mommy and daddy. They are always the bestest." She crossed her arms over her chest, angry that the woman could just forget her parents. When a guy with lots of leather and piercings came over, Jo hid behind Ely. Apparently that was the blonde's friend?! But he looked so spooky! Jo was tugged along as they walked to a table, and the girl scooted over beside the wall on one side, nervously eyeing the man. She said Steffi and Lukey were pranksters, so Jo tugged at Ely's sleeve and quietly whispered, "They aren't. They are very nice to me." She looked at the blonde with a serious face, then looked to see if the man had heard. Just in case, she ducked down a bit until she was given a menu to hide behind. She got to pick what she wanted?! The girl nudged Ely, then pointed at a chicken and chips meal, happy to get her choice in food.

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ
Oғᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ. Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ
A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ʏᴇs

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:07 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXMatteo Torsten Eriksson-Eide
AurorRavenclaw AlumnusMugglebornOlder Brother and Guardianspace

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Day by day, we have lost our edge
                                                      Don't you know? Forgotten is the life we led
                                                      Now it seems you don't care what the risk
                                                      The peaceful times, they have made us blind

╔═════════════════════════════════════════

Matteo blinked when Ely was so surprised that he looked really different, though she wasn't entirely wrong. He raised an eyebrow and dryly commented, "As much as alot of things happened in a decade, what hasn't changed is that I still think that Pluto is a dwarf planet and my hair is still naturally black," Really though, but then back then his clothes were casual and proper because that was all he have in his closet back then when he was only a teenager. But then during his three-year staying in Norway with his adoptive parents he found this style really satisfying, as some of his seven adoptive siblings have this particular taste. But no, it wasn't like he gave in to peer pressure or anything, and at least his siblings didn't really dress that obnoxiously either. So, the time he went home to Reading he decided to try some style as well after reviving his late parents' music shop.

He let the pair get in the booth first before he proceeded sitting on the opposite side, setting his biker helmet aside. When he was introduced to a child named Joellen, who was apparently adopted. He was going to wave a hello at her when the child seemed to be... scared at him, though to be real, Matteo could not blame her at all. While at the same time, it was quite confusing given that Ivar even with that age didn't seem to phase with his sleek tastes. He hummed thoughtfully as of how to make the girl not be scared of him because even if he was an Auror who shoots hexes at Dark Wizards it wasn't like he was going to hex kids, he was way smarter than that. Sheesh. "I know right? To begin with, it's kinda surreal that you get the position for the Welsh Quidditch Team, I'm not going to lie. And please, Steffi and Luke, no matter how colorful their school life were, I don't think they really that bad but then I don't really talk to them that much," And to begin with, at least what Wizengamot said, Luke at least would not go as far in casting an Unforgivable just because he pranks people. He turned to Joellen and sighed, talking to the child earnestly while at the same time soft-spoken to avoid eavesdropping Muggles, "Hello Joellen, my name is Matteo and I'm your mom's friend and I was her schoolmate in Hogwarts. And well, I'm a wizard too and..." He turned his back to see if there was anyone muggle trying to eavesdrop, he wouldn't want to break the Secrecy and lose his Auror Badge, "And I'm an Auror, which was like... Well, I'm kind of like some police, I catch not-so good guys," He smiled and added, "You know, I have a nephew and niece who lives in the Diagon Alley, they're twins who might be of the same age as you, I think. I feel like you three might be friends," But then it depends on how Jo tolerated the twins; Dagrun was a quiet and a meticulous girl, while Donner was a free-spirited troublemaker. The adopted one, Drew Eide, was a budding bookworm who was really clingy to the bone (and she seemed abit matured for a seven year-old).

When his old friend asked him about his daily career as a full-time Auror, he wasn't sure whether to bring up how absurd the cases were; Like of how Ministry Worker Antony Tempest's daughter went missing while she was at her final year in school, or like how the Most Wanted Criminals like Megan Steele and Lysandar Tempest were still on the run. Oh, and let us not forget the fact that he had his leg cut off and almost bled to death during the Hogsmeade Attack about three years ago. But then, Joellen was here so it was better not to bring that s**t up. "Yeah, I got the badge four years ago," He shrugged as he received a menu, and browsing the contents, "I mean, the field isn't much like the training, I don't think. The cases building up are getting complicated, I think the Daily Prophet told you about it?" He said bemused before ordering a blueberry ice cream and a slice of sour cream pie.

═════════════════════════════════════════╝

So you can't fly if you never try
                                                      You told me oh long ago
                                                      But you left the wall, outside the gate
                                                      So more than ever, it's real

It was like a nightmare, it's painful for me ['Cause nobody wants to die too fast]xxxxxxxx
                                                      [Remember days of grief, now it's strange for me] I can see your face, I could hear your voicexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where :: Luchino Caffe
                                                      With :: Elysia Faye, Joellen Faye
                                                      Wearing :: Biker-Style

Out.Of.Cases :: --

Mephis Inferni

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:38 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          I am burning brighterxxxxxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx
                                                          And I am the onexxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Luchino Caffexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Joellenxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Excitedxxxxxx

Elysia smiled at the now grumpy Joellen, perhaps she'd have to watch her tongue a little better when talking about her birth parents. But to be frank, she was a little surprised that the girl hadn't lost memories of them yet. It had been what, two years since that happened? A child's mind begins to force out old information as new came in. But Ely wouldn't let the little girl forget them, not if she could help it. Perhaps she'd put in a call to one of the muggle offices to see if there were any pictures of them that she could get. Doubtful, but anything would be nice.

Elysia frowned, "You mean people think that Pluto isn't a dwarf planet?" She then laughed quietly, shaking her head. "Who are you telling? I only played three years of Quidditch in Hogwarts, the fact that I had enough skill to actually make a pro team after being out for so long is amazing." She paused, listening to him talk about Steffi and Luke. Joellen whispered to her too, which made her grin once more. "Of course, they are wonderful people. But when they were kids, they were a bit different than you know them Joellen. When you grow, you mature into who you are for the rest of your life. Sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it isn't. But that is how life works." She turned her head to Matteo, "And four years ago? I cannot honestly say I've kept current with what's been going on since I left, but it's been relatively quiet right?"

Elysia then got incredibly serious, looking at Matteo. "Yeah. The Prophet has been trying to spin everything very low key, but I am not stupid enough to believe it is that simple." She didn't want to worry Joellen, the poor girl had enough on her plate. With her free hand, she reached into her bag and cast a silent spell with her wand. "Hey Matteo, I was thinking...want to help teach Joellen about the Houses at Hogwarts? I just used Muffliato, so we can speak more freely about it. I'll keep an eye out for the waitress."

She smiled at her daughter, "See, I was in the House called Gryffindor. Matteo was in Ravenclaw. There are two more Houses at Hogwarts where all students get sorted into based on who they are as a person. There's a wonderful, dusty hat that talks and tells you where you belong." She smiled at Matteo, wistfully missing Hogwarts very much. Very soon she'd take the girl to see a match, and to see the castle now that she was to be a witch.

xxxOOC:
                                                          Jade Galaksylph
                                                          Miss GryffindorK
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          Current outfit
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxScreaming like a siren
                                                          xxxAlive and burning brighter

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Joellen watched the two discuss Pluto, which she knew from science lessons. She wasn't sure what a dwarf planet was, but she knew it was a little baby planet. They they talked about the blonde's quidditch job, so Jo zoned out a bit. When they said Steffi and Luke weren't bad, then Ely said they had been, the girl found. "They aren't bad guys. They help me when I need it." She scooted down in her seat a bit more, barely peeking over the edge of the table. The guy, Matteo, introduced himself, so the girl pushed herself up to a sit. "You know Ely, Matt-o? In school? An you're a or-or." He blinked at him, making sure she was right. If he really did catch bad guys, maybe he'd be a good friend for her too. After that, the grown ups were talking about news, and it sounded bad... or at least Jo thought it did. Most news she seemed to hear was bad. The girl perked up a bit when her name was mentioned, and Ely said they were going to talk about houses at that school, Hogwarts. Why would there be houses in a school anyway? She tried to imagine a house or two sitting in her primary school building, and she figured one would have to go to a different one if there was a whole house sitting in her classroom. Two were Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, and there were two more. There was a dusty old hat that talked? Jo's brows furrowed, a frown on her face. "Hats can't talk, Miss Ely." She shook her head, looking concerned about the lady and her friend.

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

Jade Galaksylph

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:11 am
User Image

Matteo just shrugged at Ely's questioning retort regarding the topic about Pluto, "There are people who think that Pluto is a ninth planet and not a dwarf planet. But then, I'm pretty sure they love their tiny baby planet after having it's hi-res pictures in 2015 or something" But then, that was beside the point, people just really couldn't get over the fact that the planet was still a real planet in their hearts, do they? He nodded in confirmation when she was surprised before adding up that she didn't seem to catch up in the current events, "Yep, aside from that, remember my lil' brother Ivar? Well, he's in Hogwarts now, saying that he wanted to apply to the Quidditch team.." He said, "I honestly don't know where he got the inspiration to play that sport, I'm blaming someone for that," It was pretty much easy to pin down who was responsible of it, which was in no doubt his adoptive brother Austmar. That guy, according to him, was a Beater back in Durmstrang, he was surprising doing well in that sport even if he still lacked some adrenaline grip of himself. No wonder Rubin decided to move out of his house now that Matteo had thought of it, unfortunately Ivar saw him as another role model. God forbid.

He rolled his eyes when it seemed that the Daily Prophet, according to Ely, still was the type to turn some details. But to begin with, he was pretty sure that the newspaper was handled by the Ministry, no wonder why Rubin wasn't that much involved in the Prophet unless that blunt decided to do so. But Matteo would doubt about that, the journalist had alot on his plate as much as he did. Turning to Joellen, he smiled and answered her, "Yeah, close enough. But yeah," Well she was close enough to pronounce Auror and his name right. She's just a kid, it wasn't that a big deal.

Blinking when he was asked to help her kid learn about Hogwarts, well wouldn't that be no longer a surprise? Okay, to be fair, he did say to Ivar that he was a Ravenclaw back when he was a kid but that was it. Other than that, his little brother did the research about Hogwarts by himself in their study. "Sure, no problem,"' He shrugged before silently listening to Ely and about the Sorting Hat, before adding his own piece of information, "My brother Ivar who just went to school this year is sorted to Hufflepuff, as for Slytherin..." He hummed thoughtfully, trying to recall his former colleagues from that Cunning house, "Well, Slytherin is the last house to mention" He didn't think he had any friends from Slytherin as far as he could recalled, unless you count Virgil who was just someone Matteo couldn't stand. He was such an a**, not to mention a typical snobbish pureblood. And then there was the Hit Wizard Darius who just arrived at school with a big scar across his face, like what the hell was wrong with that school, really?

He tried to suppress his laugh when Joellen pointed out about how hats cannot talk, but then he cannot blame her. He could recall when he tend to question everything only to get a shrug and an answer "Magic", which used to piss him off. "You're right, hats don't talk," He said, still smiling, "However, long ago, someone decided to make this dusty hat talk using..." Then he rolled his eyes, "Well, magic." Guh, he could not believe that he just said all by himself, this wasn't from his magical family-- it was from him, instead. But you know what? F*ck it, it didn't matter anymore and he really had to suck it up or leave it.

You told me oh long ago

It was like a nightmare, it's painful for me ['Cause nobody wants to die too fast]xxxxxxxx
                                                      [Remember days of grief, now it's strange for me] I can see your face, I could hear your voicexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mephis Inferni

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:27 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          I am burning brighterxxxxxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx
                                                          And I am the onexxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Luchino Caffexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Joellenxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Excitedxxxxxx

Ely nodded, smiling. "Yup. A magic talking hat. You've seen me do all sorts of things, but there is so much more that magic can do. Even Matteo and I haven't seen it all." She relaxed a bit more in her seat, winking at Joellen. "A bit more about the Houses, which are just dorms for each student to live in for their time at school. Gryffindor is where those who are brave stay, and it was my House. We had a lot of fun and caused a bit of trouble every now and then. Miss Steffi and Mr. Luke were there with me, they liked to prank people. They weren't mean, just liked to have more fun than others."

"Slytherin is where the cunning go, and those who pursue their dreams more fiercely than any other. Some are mean, but most aren't. Though every House can have mean people." She paused, wondering if she should mention the rivalry between Gryffindor and Slytherin, but thought better of it. She was still too young to totally understand even what she said now.

Ely turned to Matteo and smiled, "Really? That's great, I bet he's loving Hogwarts. And there's nothing wrong with playing Quidditch in school, it's a great way to distract yourself from all that homework." She thought of something and grinned real big. "Hey Matteo, do you want to go to a Quidditch match at Hogwarts? I've been dying to go and see one. Maybe when Gryffindor plays Ravenclaw?" Honestly, she'd prefer the Slytherin and Gryffindor match because of how fiercely they played, but Ravenclaw used to be pretty competitive too. Those smart kids were really tricky with their plays.

xxxOOC:
                                                          Jade Galaksylph
                                                          Miss GryffindorK
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          Current outfit
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxScreaming like a siren
                                                          xxxAlive and burning brighter

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Joellen blinked when Matteo said the hat was magical and Ely hurried to agree. Apparently there was tons and tons of magic that they'd never seen out there. Ely continued talking about the school, but the girl's eyes went wide when she was told they have to live at the school. The brunette shook her head rapidly, messy curls bouncing in all directions. "I-I don't like school. I don't wanna live there. I don't even wanna go." She curled up a bit, drawing her knees to her chest, feet resting on the seat. Two more groups were explained, but Jo had firmly decided she wouldn't go. She wasn't smart or brave or cunning. Where would she even go? The hat would probably tell her to bug off. She really, really didn't want to go now.

As the adults talked about Matto's little brother, who was playing quidditch. Jo peeked up, barely seeing them under her long lashes. "Ely plays quidditch..." Her voice was quiet, the girl not sure if she wanted them to notice her words. Ely asked if he wanted to go to a game at the school, so Jo looked between them. Maybe she could stay home alone while they went. Much better than a babysitter. She was sure she was old enough to stay home alone. She was almost six, and that meant she was a big girl.

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:35 am
User Image

Matteo received his order when Ely was semi-rambling to Jo about houses and stuff like that. He wasn't honestly sure if a six-year old could even understand what she was saying, but then there was Ivar who was able to pick up things really easily when he was a tiny kid. When Joellen insisted that she didn't want to go to a boarding school, Matteo could not help but feel abit bad. But at the same time, really Ely? One didn't just go around and tell an adopted (and possibly orphaned) kid that they'll live in a boarding school far away in Scotland, really Matteo would want to tell Ely that but nope.

Matteo shrugged when she assumed that maybe the fact of Ivar liking Quidditch was a good idea, "Well yeah, like I said earlier, he got sorted to Hufflepuff --- kinda surprising but made alot of sense," He was being honest-to-God, he did not see that coming while at the same time it was kind of accurate. Well sure, Ivar was the type to give people some cold-shoulders when they deserved it but he was really friendly to people. Maybe Matteo was subconsciously thinking that the kid would end up in Ravenclaw like him, though of course he was never putting his expectations about it.

When he was being invited to some Hogwarts Quidditch match, he humemd thoughtfully. As much as he would prefer Hufflepuff-versus-whatever just to see his brother play in the Beater position, he wasn't sure if his schedule was kind enough to do so. He had alot of Auror stuff to do which was why he could no longer keep promises, and the last time he did he ended up "ditching" Ivar when they were supposed to be shopping for supplies. "Well... I'm not sure about my schedule," He said, "But, I guess, I could try. But I can't kept promises,"

You told me oh long ago

Mephis Inferni

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

The coffee shop was small and quaint. While the young man waited for his client to arrive, he ordered himself a small cup of tea and took a seat under the shady patio. Every once in a while he would glance up to watch the patrons pass in and out of the shop hoping to find the young woman he had spoken to previously. But he'd never actually seen her, so he had no idea who he was looking for. Finally, a short haired brunette strolled up who seemed to be looking for someone, he waited a solid moment to make sure she wasn't looking for someone else before he stepped up from his seat and approached her. ”Hello, you must be...Joi McGregor? Is that correct?” Victor juggled his portfolio from his right arm to his left to stretch his hand out for a proper shake. He was tall, slim, dark of hair that curled in loose waves with contrasting blue eyes and teeth that were straight and white as he smiled. ”My name is Victor Selwyn, we spoke together on the phone. Please, have a seat. I thought we could sit down and take a look at a few different floor plans for listings I have in the nearby area that might fit your budget.” He gestured to the chairs first and took a seat, flipped open his portfolio and spread out a small handful of documents featuring black and white home layouts along with colored photographs of the outside of the home for reference. ”Why don't you start by telling me what's high on the priority list; number of bedrooms, baths, are schools a factor, or would you maybe need to be near public transportation?” As he questioned her, he sifted through the different files and notes he had stored in his portfolio, searching for a pen to jot down any pertinent notes. ”This way, we can narrow down the search to try and find exactly what you're looking for.” When his eyes gleaned across the table to look her in the eye, his thoughts vanished and suddenly, all he could think of was, 'She's really pretty.' But then it was back down to business, or so he tried to tell himself as his gaze flooded down to his notes.

[Translations://xXx]

╔════════════════════╗
London Streets
21 yrs5' 11"154bs
╚════════════════════╝

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image
╰☆╮╭☆╯╰☆╮╭☆╯╰☆╮╭☆╯╰☆╮╭☆╯

Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust or to gold, But you will remember me,
And just one mistake, Is all it will take, We'll go down in history,
Remember me for centuries

╰☆╮╭☆╯╰☆╮╭☆╯╰☆╮╭☆╯╰☆╮╭☆╯

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Brandon Alister Vienna
Sports Star ☆ Muggle ☆ Single ☆ Brother of a Witch ☆ 24 Years Old

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Pushing the door open, Brandon looked around. Nina had set him up with a girl she knew. Someone about his age. He was curious if this was a girl from her singing career, or if it was from that school she had gone too. He was slightly apprehensive. Why did he agree to this? Supposedly she was fun. And Sporty. That was a serious interest for him. He ran his fingers through his hair, a sort of nervous habit for him, before shaking his head ever so slightly to return his hair to it's previous position. "Oh, Nina... You better be right..." He said quietly. He found a seat near the windows, hoping he could pick out who his blind date was. Maybe he would know before hand? He only knew that her name was Rosabella. It was definitely pretty. And luckily, it wasn't a practice day, he was able to do this. He finally sat in his chair, his jeans hiding the muscular legs, and his button up blue shirt creasing along his elbows and around his midsection. He didn't know what she looked like, he didn't really know if she was english, welsh, irish... Why hadn't Nina given him at least a picture? So he could try to be gentlemanly?

kiska166

╰☆╮╭☆╯╰☆╮╭☆╯╰☆╮╭☆╯╰☆╮╭☆╯

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name,
'Cause I was only born inside my dreams
Until you die for me, as long as there's a light,
my shadow's over you, 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia
And you're a cherry blossom, You're about to bloom

╰☆╮╭☆╯╰☆╮╭☆╯╰☆╮╭☆╯╰☆╮╭☆╯

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:32 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Rosabella Winthrop
Gryffindor Alumna - Twenty One - Muggleborn - Seer - Welcome Witch - St. Mungo's
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Rosabella felt like she was going to throw up. Why did she let Nina and Dani talk her into going on a blind date with Nina’s brother? She never even met the guy before! Then again, she supposed that’s why they called it a blind date. But what if she says something that makes him think she’s weird? Or what if she finds him totally unappealing? Bella’s never even been on a date before with someone she knew, so this whole setup made her feel like she was pushed completely out of her comfort zone, especially with the outfit and make up that Dani made her wear. Typically, the sporty girl only ever dressed up like this to weddings and dances, and she’s even gone to one wedding that was Halloween themed, so she dressed up in a scarecrow costume instead.

Besides, how was she supposed to know how Brandon looked if she never saw a picture? “He looks like me!” Nina responded when Rosabella asked her that same question. Ugh, dating was way too stressful for the introvert. Hence why she’s never been on one or even kissed a guy. She was a kissing virgin. And what if the date went well and he tried to kiss her?! Oh, no. That was a big no-no. Bella thought she’d faint if that were to happen. She was surprised she hadn’t fainted yet. Before she knew it, she was walking through the door of the caffe. Looking around, she noticed a blond guy sitting alone. Was that him? Taking a deep breath, the brunette managed to round up enough courage to at least ask. “Hi,” she started nervously. “Is your name Brandon by any chance?”

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Don't hate your nature, hate the fact that you can't change it
Minor playing with the majors, you can't make it so you fake it

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know
So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets

Addison had received a call from Lyall a few days ago, asking him to meet up. Back in school, they were friends, after all. The whole group hadn't spent much time since Rider's accident and Addy could honestly say he missed them. So he'd agreed to the meet up. The morning they were going to meet, Addy got dressed, kissed his girlfriend and headed out. The young Auror had been considering proposing to Pru, so he figured he'd talk to Lyall about it, even though he knew the other man wasn't the best at advice of that sort. But it never hurt to brainstorm with someone.

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓵𝒆𝓻𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓾𝓼ℋ𝓾𝒇𝒇𝓵𝒆𝓹𝓾𝒇𝒇 𝓐𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓷𝓾𝓼

Lyall had been feeling rather uncomfortable in his own head lately, thinking differently of the girl he'd been friends with for years and years. Honestly, he wasn't sure how to describe it, but he had odd feelings all around Rider. In order to try and figure out the thoughts, he'd called Addy and asked that they meet for lunch. He hadn't actually been with the other man in a while, so even if they didn't resolve his thoughts, he'd get to spend time with a friend. He dressed (consulting with Rider to ensure he looked good), and headed to the cafe. "Hello, Addy! Nice to see you! And thanks for meeting me... I'd really like to talk." He flushed a bit, looking at the other male.

Summer II

A ʙᴀᴄᴋʟᴇss ᴅʀᴇss ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴜᴘ sɴᴇᴀᴋs, ᴍʏ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴛʜèǫᴜᴇ, Jᴜʟɪᴇᴛ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
I ғᴇʟᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ ᴀs sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ. I ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ,
Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴍ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ.
Wᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, "Oʜ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ.
Jᴜsᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ." I sᴀɪᴅ, "Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ,"
Sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, "Sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!"
Tʜɪs ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ! Sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, "Oᴏʜ-ᴏᴏʜ-ʜᴏᴏ, sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ."

𝒟𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒. 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know
So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets

Addy shook Lyall's hand and clapped him on the shoulder, flashing a smile to the other man. "Lyall, good to see you. How's Rider doing?" he asked, taking a seat at a table in the cafe. "I have something I want to talk to you about too. But you go ahead first, eh?" Addison ordered a tea and a scone, then sat back in the booth. Addy could see that something was bothering his friend. Had Lyall finally come to terms with the fact that he was in love with Rider? If so, he was going to lose his bet...

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓵𝒆𝓻𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓾𝓼ℋ𝓾𝒇𝒇𝓵𝒆𝓹𝓾𝒇𝒇 𝓐𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓷𝓾𝓼

Lyall nearly tumbled to the floor when Addy slapped him on the shoulder, so to appear somehow brave, he nodded and attempted out a grin. They sat at a little table, and Lyall grinned at the thought of Rider. "She's doing just wonderful. A Healer, like me! And she loves it. Really, the move worked so well for her." He nodded, glad that she was much, much better. Addy invited the floor to Lyall to speak of his problems, first mentioning that he also had something to say. They ordered, with the shorter man getting chamomile and a few biscuits. "Well, erm... I actually think it's about Rider. See... my feelings toward her... aren't quite the same as they were? I dunno how, but I feel differently about her than I did." He flushed brightly, the color evident under his thick specs. He wasn't sure how to describe it, other than to say he loved her... but he loved a lot of people, and it never quite felt like it did with her.

Summer II

A ʙᴀᴄᴋʟᴇss ᴅʀᴇss ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴜᴘ sɴᴇᴀᴋs, ᴍʏ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴛʜèǫᴜᴇ, Jᴜʟɪᴇᴛ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
I ғᴇʟᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ ᴀs sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ. I ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ,
Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴍ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ.
Wᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, "Oʜ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ.
Jᴜsᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ." I sᴀɪᴅ, "Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ,"
Sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, "Sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!"
Tʜɪs ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ! Sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, "Oᴏʜ-ᴏᴏʜ-ʜᴏᴏ, sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ."

𝒟𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒. 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒...

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff