Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Luchino Caffe ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know
So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets

As Lyall spoke the words, Addy's smile emerged and he nodded. "Well, it's about time, eh? Just realizing what everyone else has known," he said with a chuckle. Sighing, he sat up a little and sipped from his beverage. "Listen mate, you two have been attached at the hip since first year. And especially after what you went through keeping Rider whole after... Well, it only makes sense that you'd be in love with her. I think we all know she's been in love with you for a long time." Addison sighed and said, "I'm going to lose the bet. But you definitely need to tell Rider how you feel. She'll reciprocate, no doubt about that."

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓵𝒆𝓻𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓾𝓼ℋ𝓾𝒇𝒇𝓵𝒆𝓹𝓾𝒇𝒇 𝓐𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓷𝓾𝓼

Lyall blinked when Addy immediately launched into saying it was about time. What was? Wait... everyone else knew?! Lyall listened with rapt attention as Addy explained that he was in love with Rider. So it was love... but different... and just for her. He flushed a bit when told that he was indeed in love and she felt the same. Perhaps Addy was right, then, to say they were in love together. Maybe that was the correct label to put on his feelings. "So you're telling me that not only does Rider know, but also that everyone else knows... and there's a bet about this? But... all I have to do is tell Rider and I'll stop feeling all odd about this?" Apparently a lot of people were rooting for the relationship, so he figured he'd just have to go and talk to Rider... and tell her what?! That everyone knew and were waiting on him? Or that he really, truly wanted naught more than to be with her in some regard beyond just friendship? Maybe... maybe he'd be outright with her and just tell her what he'd now come to realize.

Lyall looked back at his friend, a look of determination in his eyes. "You're right. I'll tell her. Tonight. I'll even make her favorite food." He nodded, for once looking like he'd figured up a solid plan. It was then that he remembered Addy wanted to talk too, so he pushed up his specs and put a pin in his thoughts about Rider. "So, what was it you needed to talk to me about? Good news, I hope? I mean... I'll help with bad news, since I'm a friend, but I do like good news more..." He cracked a grin at that, hoping Addy was also in high spirits.

Summer II

A ʙᴀᴄᴋʟᴇss ᴅʀᴇss ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴜᴘ sɴᴇᴀᴋs, ᴍʏ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴛʜèǫᴜᴇ, Jᴜʟɪᴇᴛ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
I ғᴇʟᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ ᴀs sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ. I ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ,
Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴍ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ.
Wᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, "Oʜ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ.
Jᴜsᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ." I sᴀɪᴅ, "Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ,"
Sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, "Sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!"
Tʜɪs ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ! Sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, "Oᴏʜ-ᴏᴏʜ-ʜᴏᴏ, sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ."

𝒟𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒. 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒...

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:15 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
Any chance that I get

Addison smirked when Lyall said he was going to talk to Rider about his feelings for her and nodded. It was about damn time, he thought to himself. The young man continued to smirk, and said, "Good. Good. Just, uh, don't tell her about the bet thing. She might get mad about that." He chuckled and finished his beverage, then let out a small sigh. Lyall asked about his news and Addy smiled brightly. "Oh, right, about that. Well, I've been thinking, since me and Pru have been going strong for a while, and we've been living together for a fair bit of time... I think it's time. We're almost set in our jobs, so... I'm gonna buy a ring and propose to her. I'm gonna ask Pru to marry me. Think she'll say yes?" He know she would, but there was this odd feeling in the pit of his stomach that she might.

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓵𝒆𝓻𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓾𝓼ℋ𝓾𝒇𝒇𝓵𝒆𝓹𝓾𝒇𝒇 𝓐𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓷𝓾𝓼

Lyall nodded eagerly when Addy told him not to mention the bet to Rider, thinking she might be a tad bit annoyed. "Consider it our secret!" He grinned as he sipped his tea, listening to his friend's words. He wanted to propose to Pru? Oh! That'd be wonderful. "I'm sure she'll say yes! You two make a handsome couple, indeed! And I think Rider would be super excited for you both as well!" He smiled, eyes lighting up in excitement. He was so happy for Addison and Pru, and really hoped they'd get married. Besides, he'd never been in a wedding before, so it would be exciting for him too.... assuming Addy asked him to help out with the inevitable event.

Summer II

A ʙᴀᴄᴋʟᴇss ᴅʀᴇss ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴜᴘ sɴᴇᴀᴋs, ᴍʏ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴛʜèǫᴜᴇ, Jᴜʟɪᴇᴛ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
I ғᴇʟᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ ᴀs sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ. I ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ,
Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴍ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ.
Wᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, "Oʜ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ.
Jᴜsᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ." I sᴀɪᴅ, "Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ,"
Sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, "Sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!"
Tʜɪs ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ! Sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, "Oᴏʜ-ᴏᴏʜ-ʜᴏᴏ, sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ."

𝒟𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒. 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒...

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:32 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
Any chance that I get

"Yeah, I mean, I know she'll say yes. It's weird that I'm nervous about something like this. But I am. You know?" He knew that Lyall didn't know... or at least, didn't comprehend the weight of what he was asking. Lyall was just now coming to grips with the fact that he loved Rider... and Addy had been with Pru for five years already... Wow, was it five years? Jeez. Addy smirked at that thought, then blinked and realized that Lyall was staring at him with his usual goofy expression. "Got lost in my own brain there for a second. I'll let you know when I do it and what she says, eh mate." He smirked, getting a sudden excitement course through him at the thought of finally getting married to Pru.

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:20 am
Lola Mutan Ye

Curiosity Lola knew was a dangerous thing; however, she was a Ravenclaw and how better to learn and discover the world than through curiosity? She was sure her curiosity on the letter sent to her apartment through the bottom of the door was not the same curiosity as greats like Merlin or da Vinci. Yet, she felt that it was only right to follow up with the meeting requested. Part of her wondered if the letter was for the wrong person. She was not familiar with the muggle cafe and even had to look it up to be sure she was at the right place. If it was sent to the wrong home the least she could do is return the letter, right?

While Lola's curiosity won out on following the letter's directions she wondered partially if it was a trap. She had no known enemies but you could never be entirely too careful. She had her wand with her but that was not necessarily foolproof as there were plenty of better duelers than her. Her mind remembered the Hogsmeade incident for a moment and how she had needed protection, how she needed protected by Devonte. How he had to likely kill a man that night with a mere rock and all she could do was hide and fear. She took a deep breath, trying not to reflect on how she failed to protect him. He had left for the forests soon after Hogwarts and she hadn't heard from him since. Maybe she should have went too, she should have looked more for him as months turned to years, instead she ran to China for training in metal charming and now absorbed herself with her work and spending time occasionally with her brother. She felt like a coward.

Lola took a deep breath and pushed back some of her blonde hair behind her ear, chiding herself that this was not the time. She needed her senses sharp if in the small case someone meant ill for her, though unlikely in the middle of the afternoon in Muggle London, and whoever was the mystery letter writer she wanted to face him or her with poise and good manners. Looking around she saw no one she knew, and she checked her watch, a few minutes early still: good. Pushing the door open she stepped inside her eyes scanning the restaurant patrons.

Time: 2038-2039
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: }
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:55 pm
User Image

Devonte Bannister

Slytherin Alumni│ Werewolf │ Black Sheep

Sitting as far back in the cafe as possible, Devonte kept his eyes focused on the door,
                                                              his hands tensing up and his heart skipping a beat every time he heard the bell above the door ring to indicate someone had walked in. His fingers tapped quickly against the table, the hood of his sweatshirt pulled up over his dirty blonde hair. He couldn't risk anyone recognizing him, not yet.
                                                              He was already taking too big of a risk being out in public just to meet his former significant other,
                                                              who he wasn't sure would even show up. Though he had faith.

His eyes sprung up when the door opened again, this time walking in who could only be Lola. He knew it was. She had changed from what he last remembered her, but it was definitely her. She was still as beautiful as ever. A smile crossed across his lips, unconsciously. He waited until she took a seat, taking a deep breath and standing up slowly. He made his way towards the table at which she sat, his eyes focused on the floor up until he was right at Lola's table. His hood down now, he looked to her, speaking up for what seemed like the first time in years.

"Lola?"

mc2

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:19 am
Lola Mutan Ye

Knowing she was early and not spotting anyone immediately she recognized she took a seat. There was a man in the corner with his hood up but beyond that no one the least bit suspicious. She looked away from the hooded man-or she was pretty sure the person was a man- when the waitress came up and she ordered a coffee to be polite. Soon enough the waitress was gone and so was the man near the back of the cafe.

She glanced up feeling someone coming towards her and her eyes widened. The man's hood was down, revealing a face she never thought she would see again. He looked worn compared to when they were at Hogwarts but he didn't have an easy life once he became a werewolf. When he reached her he said her name and she paled for a moment as if she saw a ghost-and not the expected ones Hogwarts had-the surprising ones muggles talked about. Her mind went a mile a minute as she tried to comprehend him being there.

"Devonte," She squeaked out before jumping up and hugging him, "Please tell me it's really you." She quickly let him go and held his shoulders looking at him, looking for it to be some cruel trick to her, but if it was really him... Oh she hoped it was because otherwise she'd be feeding someone to the first convenient garden she found.

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:14 pm
User Image

Devonte Bannister

His mind raced a mile a minute as he walked up to, and in the moments leading up to her facing him. He could feel his palms sweating, as well, though that may very well have been his mind playing tricks on him. He honestly couldn't remember the last time he was this nervous. Maybe back when he had asked Lola out on Valentine's Day, those many years ago..

He saw the surprise in her face as he announced himself, erasing any little remaining doubt that he had the wrong person. His lips curved into a smile, the first one that had been in there in years,
                                                              and nodded. "It's really me, Lola," he said softly, his eyes widening a bit as she suddenly hugged him. It was a feeling he'd have to get used to again. The feeling of someone's touch. As she held his shoulders and looked him over, he placed one hand over her cheek.

mc2

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:21 am
Lola Mutan Ye

Lola didn't know what to do initially with the confirmation Devonte gave her as he placed a hand on her cheek. The warmth was welcoming. It was like a dream, a wonderful splendid dream, and she was afraid of waking up for a moment. Yet her dreams were never quite this vivid. Suddenly a tear or two rolled down her cheek in her moment of happiness. Oh how she had forgotten how much she missed him. How much she cared and treasured him. She had forced herself to forget and now it was all rushing back to her.

She took a step back and said, "I thought you were surely dead or something..." She wiped away the few tears she was crying in happiness, relief, and a bit in anger at him for being away for so long and letting her think he was dead. She understood intellectually why he went but why was he back? Did he find a cure? Or was he unsuccessful? She was fairly confident it was the latter as she was positive cure for lycanthropy would make front page news.

"I missed you," She said, her voice softer. "Are you... how have you been?" She was unsure what to say. She was unsure what he would say. She was curious to know what his life had been for the past few years but feared to know as well. He looked as if life had not been as kind to him as it was for her. He had been living in the forests at least at first and that is a hard life even for a werewolf. Werewolfs were ultimately human and humans were more adapted for civilization than the wilds.

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:07 am
User Image

Devonte Bannister

He almost wanted to pull away when he noticed tears running down her face, mistaking it for fear at first, but then immediately knowing from the look in her eyes that it couldn't be. Still,
                                                              even before, it was hard for him to know how to deal with such emotions. His own were complicated enough as is.

He couldn't help but look down as the subject of him being dead came up. He was sure that if Lola thought he was dead, that meant so did everyone else he ever knew, for better or worse. Most likely for better. Lola had really been his only friend, but did that really count seeing as how intimate their relationship was? Well, he supposed Hamilton was a friend as well, but he had started to separate himself during those later years.. Now that he thought back on it, Hamilton had gone through the same thing he had. He wondered what his experience had been.

"You and everyone else, I'm sure." He managed to smile, the feeling slowly coming back to him. But wait a minute.. if Lola thought he was dead, that surely meant his family did too. And his family included Layton. He couldn't help but wonder what his brother had been up to.. it worried him. The last he saw his brother, he had started to show genuine sociopath tendencies. He worried for the safety of his family, especially his cousin Kai.

As he was brought back to reality by the sound of Lola's voice, his eyes showed a glint of sadness,
                                                              giving her a faux smile. "I don't want to lie to you. I'm still.. you know. I left to find a cure, but.. I couldn't find one." That was making a long story short of course,
                                                              but this was his first interaction with Lola--hell, with another real human--in years. He wasn't about to reveal every single bloody detail about his stint away from any civilized society.

mc2

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:25 am
Lola Mutan Ye

Lola nodded and smiled slightly as he said he couldn't find a cure. "I assumed as much," Lola said, taking Devonte's hand. "I don't care, though. Truly, I don't. I'm just happy you're back." She paused and looked at him, studying him with her brown eyes, "You are, aren't you?" A small hint of worry came over her expression as she asked her last question waiting for the answer. She feared he was only there temporarily and planned to disappear again on his quest to find a cure. Couldn't he work on that with her if he was determined to find a cure? She was skilled in herbology, even if she was only Average in Potions. Two minds were better than one. And more importantly, Lola wasn't ready to see him again just to lose him once more.

{OoC: Sorry for the slow response.}
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:00 pm
User Image

Devonte Bannister

Devonte shrugged his shoulders as Lola took his hand in hers, the feeling being just as warm as he remembered. His eyes shifted down for a second, before shifting back up to meet her eyes, sighing lightly. "Yeah, I'm back. I don't think I could stand one more week in that bloody forest. Besides.. there's not much else I can do. I've tried everything."
                                                              As he spoke, he couldn't help but feel a rising anger at himself shift throughout his body. So what if nobody else had found a cure for lycanthropy and there was little to no chance that he would be the one? All those years in the forest and he had made no progress. Nothing to show for disappearing from Lola's life, nothing to show for anything.

mc2

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:15 am
Lola Mutan Ye

Lola smiled when he said he was back her eyes lighting up in happiness, she was even able to chuckle when he said he couldn't spend any more time in the forest. Perhaps she should stay mad at him for causing her so much grief for not even writing a letter for all that time, but she never had it in her to be mad-not for long, anyways. She was a forgiving person by nature and couldn't help but forgive Devonte for not writing her. He was going through a lot and it wasn't like an owl would be readily available to send her letters. She had also left too. The best thing to do was to move forward and she planned to.

Studying him for a moment she finally spoke up, "I know you did." She squeezed his hand and then tilting her head asked, "Where are you planning on staying now that you are back?" It was not as if he could easily go home after all this time. Besides there was his brother to deal with still.

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image

Devonte Bannister

A light smile crossed Devonte's lips as Lola chuckled, suddenly starting to see the light at the end of the metaphorical tunnel. He had been living in darkness these past few years--figuratively and literally--so it was a wonderful change to actually have something positive happen to him. He knew that he'd have to return to real reality soon enough, but he just wanted to forget all about that for now. He'd cross that bridge when he got to it. As far as his parents knew,
                                                              he was dead. And in those last years, he knew his father held no love for him. He may have even wanted him dead. And of course Layton had wanted the same.

"I hadn't really thought that far ahead yet. I've been staying at a motel in London for the time being, but beyond that.. I don't really have any plans at the moment."

mc2

OOC:

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas