Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Luchino Caffe ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lola Mutan Ye

"A motel?" Lola asked. "That must be getting pricey..." She looked away lost in thought for a moment before looking back to him, trying not to blush she said, "I don't mean to be too forward but... you can stay at my place? I mean if you want, I understand if you don't. It isn't that big and..." She trailed off realizing that there was only one bed which meant that they would either sleep together or one of them would have to sleep on the floor. Yes, she decided she was being too forward. Maybe her brother's Gryffindor tendencies were rubbing off on her. He was the type to ask first and think about the technicalities later.

However, Lola realized what better way to make sure Devonte did not disappear again but to live with him even if the thought made her blush. Lola inside groaned at herself for acting like an immature school girl when she was already in her twenties. Biting her lip she looked away and then back to Devonte and said gaining her composure, "It seems most practical at the moment. You staying with me I mean. No pressure, of course. I understand if you want to stay at the motel, too." She let out a chuckle and said, "Sorry, I'm repeating myself. You don't have to answer right away."

Taking a deep breath she took Devonte's hand again and squeezing it said changing the subject for the moment, "I'm happy to see you again. Promise me you won't leave like that again, okay?"

Time: 2038-2039
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: }
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:37 am
User Image

Devonte Bannister

Slytherin Alumni│ Werewolf │ Black Sheep

Devonte shrugged his shoulders, thinking on the motel price. He wasn't exactly bursting with money at the moment, and to be perfectly honest, he could probably only afford a couple more nights there. And this was one of the "lower-end" motels in London. He suddenly looked up at Lola at her next words, matching her blush with his own reddening face at the thought. He chuckled nervously, running a hand through his hair in thought before answering. "I mean.. that's not the worst idea I've ever heard. I just wouldn't want to inconvenience you or anything like that."

In truth, he already had his answer: Yes. He of course didn't want to be more trouble than he was worth, as they weren't teenagers anymore. This wasn't like staying with her at her parents during the summer because his family hated him. This was sharing an actual place together, and of course the circumstances were a bit more complicated.

mc2

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:59 am
Lola Mutan Ye

Lola smiled, still red faced and hoping Devonte did not notice it, though she noticed his own nervousness so likely he noticed hers. "It would be no inconvenience," She said. "I would like it for you to stay, even. It would make me feel helpful." Pushing a strand of blonde hair behind her ear she added in a joking fashion, "As long as my garden doesn't start making you miss the trees."

"Actually if you ever do want to return to some forest or need to we can always visit my parents,"
Lola said. "Rhett is in school now and you know my parents, they are understanding." Though, part of Lola wondered how understanding her father might be with Devonte showing up out of the blue and immediately possibly moving in with her in London. Her father was conservative at times but she was also an adult.

A tinge of anger still held onto her heart at Devonte for being gone so long but she dismissed it mostly. The idea of Devonte moving in made her nervous but excited at the same time. Devonte had stayed with her before, though with parental supervision. This time would be different. Not just because they were adults without intrusion but because time had no doubt changed them both. It wasn't as if they could perfectly pick up where they were before, Lola knew that, but her feelings for him had not changed either. Lola still loved Devonte, faults and all, including his disappearing act.

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:28 pm
User Image

Devonte Bannister

Devonte rubbed his nose slightly, taking a bit to compose himself before speaking. Looking up, he wondered if Lola's feelings had changed for him at all, even in the slightest. The more time he spent around her, he had more hope that they didn't. Of course he couldn't read minds so he wouldn't know for sure--at least not yet--but time would tell. He chuckled softly as Lola brought up her garden, rubbing the back of his head lightly. "Miss them?
                                                              I don't think there's anything that could make me miss those damn things."

His facial expression suddenly turned serious as Lola brought up returning to the forest, his smile slowly fading. "I don't think I can ever return, Lola. And it's not that I don't trust your parents, I just don't want to take the chance that someone in that forest will recognize me and rip my throat out." He laughed nervously, trying to think of something else to talk about.

"But if it really is no inconvenience, I'd like to stay with you as well."

mc2

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:03 am
Lola Mutan Ye

Lola smiled at Devonte's response and said folding her hands together, "You know that might be a problem if you hate trees though being that my little brother still likes to say we are half tree." She tilted her head and added, "No, I understand."

As Devonte's smile faded so did hers as she listened to him express his fears of the forest. What happened to make it so risky for him? Most werewolves transformed in the forest where did he plan to make the change each month? It dawned on Lola that having Devonte stay with her might make things more difficult than just hormones and emotions. She decided they would cross that bridge when they came to it. Hopefully having that conversation in private.

When Devonte stated he would like to stay with her, Lola smiled and said, "I'm glad. You are welcome to stay as long as you want."

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:13 pm
User Image

Devonte Bannister

Devonte chuckled lightly, knowing that dwelling on his past situation would only make things worse, so he pushed it out of his mind. "I suppose I can make an exception for you. Although if I'm half dog, and you're half tree.. Watch out, I just may pee on your leg to mark my territory," He said jokingly. "How is Rhett, by the way? He must be in school by now." Even though he hadn't been around in years, he almost knew for a fact that Rhett was probably a Ravenclaw, just like his older sister.

Devonte smiled--authentically, this time--once she welcomed him, and moved closer to wrap his arms around her and hug her warmly. "Thank you. I'll try not to bark too loud,
                                                              I just get so excited when I see a ball,"
                                                              he said with a light smirk. "On the bright side.. I don't have to pack much." He looked to where he was previously sitting, his bag still laying there. Even if someone stole it, he wouldn't care. He had nothing of value in there. He hadn't had anything of value since he was a teenager.

mc2

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:54 am
Lola Mutan Ye

"I'm sure there are better ways to 'mark your territory'," Lola joked, blushing some. If they were joking like this did it mean they were a thing again? Or did they never stop being a thing and she did not realize? Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear she smiled when he brought up her brother. She stated, pride brimming in her voice, "Rhett's a third year if you can believe it. He is a Gryffindor, which isn't too surprising to me. He likes his pranks and is really friendly. Actually he is like Hufflepuff friendly. He was always better than me at making friends and I am glad for it. Not a shy bone in his body from what I can tell."

She was grinning after talking about her brother and chuckled when Devonte continued to make dog jokes. It felt so right and good to be together again. When Devonte mentioned his things she looked down to see his bag. It wasn't much. "On the bright side my house is fully furnished. If need be we can go shopping. I can pay you back for the broom you got me years ago. It still is a great broom. Rhett uses it for his Advance Flying courses." Smiling still, Lola took Devonte's hand and squeezed as if to confirm this really wasn't a dream. She was sure she would be worried about that for months.

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:48 pm
User Image

Devonte Bannister

Devonte shrugged, another small laugh coming from him. The laughter almost felt rough,
                                                              as if he was a baby just learning the intricacies of speaking and interacting with others. "13 already? It seemed like only yesterday he would go on about how much cooler than you I was.." He trailed off after a moment, realizing that maybe that particular memory may have brought up some past feelings. After all, they had been right in the middle of dating when those conversations had happened. He also couldn't believe that Rhett hadn't been sorted into Ravenclaw, but in a way Gryffindor seemed much more fitting.

Devonte shook his head when Lola brought up going shopping, and paying him back for the broom he had given her those years ago. He honestly forgot all about that; it seemed like another life."No no, that's not necessary. I'm sure you're busy with work, and all that. I'm sure I'll find some time to go out into town soon and get some things. And there's no way you're paying me back for that.. as long as it's in good hands, that's all that matters. I trust Rhett." He smiled warmly, his own hand squeezing hers in return. "By the way,
                                                              does he know that you kicked my arse in games all the time using that broom?"

mc2

OOC: (Sorry about the delay, got caught up moving into a new place)

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:17 am
Lola Mutan Ye

Lola genuinely laughed when Devonte brought up a younger Rhett (and better times). She joked, "He would still say your cooler than me." She figured at this point Rhett would say so as a joke more than anything, and he likely was partially joking when he was younger as well. Rhett and Lola had always had a good relationship despite the age gap. Rhett was rarely particularly bratty and Lola was patient with him when he was when he was younger. Rhett's faults were more of having too much energy than being mean: it was a fault that Lola did not mind or think was all bad. Thinking on it she added, "Rhett might joke he is cooler than both of us except on a quidditch pitch now, though."

She smiled, happy to have a lighter conversation with Devonte, happy that he had returned. He was not the same, Lola would have been a fool to think that or think that of herself, but things did not appear to change at their core for the two of them. She nodded when Devonte brought up work and said, "I am but I also set my own hours. It is mostly creating and designing and a bit of marketing to the stores in Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade."

Still smiling, she chuckled when Devonte mentioned her kicking his arse in quidditch, "Oh I don't know if that is exactly the case. I am sure I landed a good hit or two on you, but you had a different role than I. I don't think I could have fared as well as a chaser compared to you."

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 1:35 am
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ι waĸe υp every evenιng wιтн a вιg ѕмιle on мy ғace
                                              and ιт never ғeelѕ oυт oғ place
                                              and yoυ're ѕтιll proвaвly worĸιng aт a nιne тo ғιve pace
                                              ι wonder нow вad тнaт тaѕтeѕ

spaceBas was opting for something low-pressure for a first date. He wasn't even entirely sure if this was a proper date, really, or just a sort of odd test to see if they really wanted to have an actual date. After all, he didn't really know all that much about Daniel, nor Daniel about him. Although, he'd bet that Daniel was a little better informed, since he had the ability to press James for information. Bas' attempts to do so had been met with 'ask him yourself' and, after a month or so, 'take him on a bloody date already'. He had a hard time imagining him being quite so unhelpful to Daniel, seeing as the other man was younger and his cousin/nephew/whatever's best friend. Wait, was it weird and/or creepy that he was interested in Daniel? His sister was best friends with James' wife. Then again, Ada was significantly older than him. The age gap wasn't that big, right?

spaceWell, those sort of questions were sort of why he was handling things this way. The cafe, which had been a favorite of his mum's once upon a time, was little more than a hole in the wall diner that served a damn good cup of coffee. The food was surprisingly good, for such an unassuming place. He could admit, it might look a little... dingy. But the food was worth it. And he was unlikely to be recognized and therefore harassed, and it was unlikely to overwhelm anyone. It wasn't like he'd decided to take the guy out to some super fancy restaurant to try and impress him. That's not what he was about. Not that he didn't want to impress him, really, but he'd rather do that with his personality than his money. There would be time for expensive meals in the future, if they decided to give this a go. Admittedly, they might find they had nothing in common and no real interest in each other. He still wasn't sure if Daniel was actually interested at all, or just said yes out of... curiosity, maybe? Because he'd asked, so why not? Bas thought Daniel was cute, sort of endearing, and he liked that about him. But he knew he didn't really know him. He'd like to change that. Hopefully, this would be the first step.

spaceThere was honestly more risk of Daniel being underwhelmed by the location, though, now that he considered it. Maybe he should've gone a little more boring, but a little more safe, and suggested The Three Broomsticks. Then again, he was pretty sure any Hogwarts student could honestly say they'd eaten there enough for a lifetime by graduation. Even if it had acquired new owners and the menu had changed (bloody Americans, he had to admit some of the offerings were good, but what were they even doing?), it was still more or less the same place. He probably was better off not playing it that safe. Although, he could've at least picked Daniel up, or something. Though that seemed stupid when they could both apparate. It occurred to him that, for all the dates he'd been on since breaking it off with Aleah, he still hadn't figured much out about dating. Then again, this was the first one where he was on a date for the person, and not for the sake of being on a date. He hadn't asked any of the others out, but rather been the one being asked. Usually because they followed his career. Hopefully James was onto something with this whole, dating someone who's not all that into quidditch thing.

and тrυтн вe тold ι мιѕѕ yoυ - and тrυтн вe тold ι'м lyιng
                                              wнen yoυ ѕee мy ғace нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell - нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell
                                              wнen yoυ walĸ мy way нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell - нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell
                                              ιғ yoυ ғιnd a мan тнaт'ѕ worтн a daмn and тreaтѕ yoυ well
                                              тнen нe'ѕ a ғool, yoυ're jυѕт aѕ well, нope ιт gιveѕ yoυ нell

wнere - Table near Window
                                              wнen - Early Evening - Autumn 2045
                                              wιтн - Daniel
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

oyehh

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:21 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Even after running into each other at the Quidditch game, Daniel did not expect to get a letter from Bas asking him out, but it was a very pleasant surprise nonetheless. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't interested in getting to know Bas more and that he hadn't considered making some excuse to talk to him again; he was really nice and sure of himself (and easy on the eyes). But even with James 'subtle' encouragement, every time he even considered putting his pen to paper, his courage failed him and leaving him wondering if there would a third enounter—that was how these happened, right? He certainly didn't expect Bas to be just as interested he was but Daniel was glad to be wrong.

Of course, after he sent his response, the nerves emerged. Daniel's experience with dates was embarrassingly non-existent and all he knew about them were what he'd read or what Lucy told him, he wasn't sure how to act, but it couldn't be that much different from meeting up with a friend, right? His sister certainly thought so, advising him to 'be himself' and 'don't let your nerves get to you' once she was done congratulating him, and Vince gave him similar advice after bemoaning his taste in men; so it shouldn't be hard. It was only one date—a first date—so it wasn't like there were expectations or anything yet, or at least that was what Daniel told himself. Maybe in the future hopefully but not yet. It helped that they were going to meet up at a small cafe in London rather than some really fancy place with menus that could double as French textbooks. As good as the company would be, he was sure it would be a disaster if that was the case.

The cafe wasn't too crowded when Daniel arrived only a couple of minutes late and he quickly spotted Bas waiting at a table near the window. He still felt a little anxious but he found that it was easier to swallow it back and smile as he made his way over and took a seat in front of the other man. "Hey, sorry I'm a bit late, I took a wrong turn and got lost. London's a maze and I haven't been here before," he admitted as he greeted the other man. "So, uh, how've you been?" A lame opening, admittedly, but it was something, and you can't go wrong with the basics.

• WHERE Luchino Caffe tab tab tab WITH Bas tab tab tab FEELING a little nervous

OOC xxx

Cara MiaKittyx

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceSomehow, Daniel's arrival managed to both soothe his nerves, and ratchet them up higher. He was here, the worry that he would never show vanishing, a sort of foolish anxiety, and he was relieved. But, he was here now, which meant Bas actually had to make good on this whole 'getting to know him' thing, and he wasn't even entirely sure how to do that. It had been a long time since he'd had to get to know anybody, really. And he'd certainly never gotten to know a person with the specific intent of possibly dating them. A conversation or two over dinner and drinks before heading back to your place or mine was not the same thing, not by far. He'd been friends with Aleah first, long before hormones had made their presence known and he'd realized she was also a girl (not that it mattered, since he also liked guys, but he hadn't liked anybody in that manner back then is the point).

spaceAt least he didn't look too uncomfortable? No judgemental looks at the choice of location, although it could just be that he was very good at hiding it. Ada was like that, and Daniel did remind him a little of her, all nervousness and sunshine and kindness. Maybe that was why he liked him, he thought. He did wince slightly at the younger man's apology, hand ruffling his hair a little.
                                              "Sorry about that, I suppose I could've given better directions," he apologized. "I just, uh, my mum used to meet a friend here like, once a week? for coffee and lunch and to just spend some time with another adult. I thought it was, um. I dunno. Low pressure, I guess?" He blushed. Well, it didn't do him any good to lie about his intentions. Although that might've been too much information. "Anyway, it's been a couple years since I've even thought about the place, but they stayed pretty consistently good throughout my childhood so I figured they probably still were. I hope. The coffee was always really good."

spaceAs if summoned by the mere mention of coffee, the waitress approached to take drink orders. Bas did, in fact order a coffee, although he wondered at the wisdom of it. He was already pretty jittery. He couldn't stand the taste of decaf, though. He also had to admit that he hadn't so much as glanced at the menu, which had probably changed at least a little since the last time he'd been here. So he would need a minute.

spaceThat could wait, though, because he had a question to answer now, before he completely forgot about it.
                                              "Uh, anyway. I've been... good. Most of my life is practice right now. Well, that and coddling my best mate's kid." He smiled a little at the mention of Leslie, little spitfire that he was positive was going to take after her parents in all the best and worst ways. He could already see some of Kiki's attitude in her. "... And I should probably find something else to talk about, before I turn into that guy taking out baby pictures and bragging about her or something weird like that." He couldn't help it, alright? Caty and Finn being engaged and Balder and Kiki having Leslie were the most exciting things going on in his life right now, and he still had wedding trauma from the Aleah fiasco (might always have trauma from the Aleah fiasco). And the toddler was so damn cute. "Uh, so. To save yourself from a thirty minute ramble about the look I caught her giving her grandfather behind his back a couple weeks ago and how cute it was, how have you been?" Another blush. He didn't even know what Daniel did for work, dammit. That should be something he asked, probably soon.

wιтн - Daniel
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

oyehh

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:35 am
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Daniel was embarrassed enough admitting that he'd gotten lost, Bas' attempting to apologise only made it worse and he hurried to reassure the other man. "It's okay! I mean, even if you had, I probably would've still been a little lost, I've never been good at directions," he admitted sheepishly, blushing slightly.

Bas became a bit flustered as he confessed to the real reason why he picked this cafe to meet up, but it only made Daniel chuckle lightly. "Low pressure's nice. I was worried about handling myself in a fancier place..." And that was his mouth running away from him and saying things that he didn't want to blurt out. Wonderful timing. Resisting the urge to smack himself in the face, he spoke again quickly, trying to pretend his slip up didn't happen "I'll trust your opinion on the coffee then," he said as the waitress came to take their order. The menu looked promising and Daniel ended up going for a cup of coffee and a danish; he hadn't eaten much on account of his stomach being too jittery and he was feeling the effects now. Plus, now he had a socially acceptable method of occupying his mouth in case of any more verbal mishaps.

At least Daniel's question didn't turn out as bad as he'd feared; with a basic ice breaker like that there was always a chance that the other person would only say that they're 'fine' and force him to admit that he was 'fine' as well and then the conversation would peter off to awkward silence. Or maybe he was overthinking it; Bas didn't seem to mind as he answered, and the way he spoke about his best friend's daughter startled a laugh out of Daniel. It was unexpected but seeing the other man gushing about a toddler like a proud uncle was funny and more than a little adorable. He wouldn't have minded listening to the thirty minute ramble if only to keep looking at Bas' expression, but that was bordering on creep territory and that was definitely something Daniel wanted to avoid. "It's okay," he said instead, grinning. "I've been busy too, mostly with work though. You'd think that after the NEWTs they'd go a little easier on us, but no. I don't think I'd ever studied as much, even when I was at Hogwarts. Haven't had much time for anything else though, I was almost worried I'd become allergic to sunlight or something," he chuckled a little before catching himself and clearing his throat. "Sorry, that was awful," he said, and now he was the one blushing. Ugh, why did he have to make the worst jokes at the worst times.

"So uh, what do you like to do? Besides quidditch I mean," he added rather unnecessarily. He was curious though, and this was why they were here in the first place, to get to know each other. He really didn't know much else about Bas besides the fact that he played quidditch and had a dog. Maybe he should've tried harder to get answers from James?

• WHERE Luchino Caffe tab tab tab WITH Bas tab tab tab FEELING a little nervous

OOC xxx

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceSebastian was relieved to get some validation for his choice of date location. Considering he'd been second-guessing it since he got here, having Daniel call it nice was... well, nice. Even if he wasn't sure nice was technically a word that should really apply to this place. Not that it was a bad place, he wouldn't have picked it if it were, but it hardly drew the same sort of notice as, say, the newish coffee place in Diagon. Of course, he could've suggested there, but first off the name was a little on the nose, and second off he was trying to avoid being noticed and recognized. "I've never been a huge fan of fancy restaurants," he admitted, a little sheepish. "I mean, the food is usually good, which is why you're there, I guess. But there's usually not enough of it, especially for the price, and I'm not especially into dressing up." He didn't even like wearing shoes, honestly, something that had been true of him since he was a small child according to his parents.

spaceOf course, all it took was Daniel saying he'd been busy with work for Bas to realize exactly how little he knew about the guy, because he had no clue what his work even was. All he could tell from the younger man's commentary was that it was apparently something that required a lot of work and high marks in school. Something with intensive training, so probably either something in law enforcement or medicine... His bet was on medicine, honestly. Mostly because Daniel vaguely reminded him of Balder from what little they'd seen of each other, and picturing him as an Auror or something was hard.

spaceStill, he wasn't about to make assumptions.
                                              "I've realized suddenly that I don't actually know what it is you do," he said, then wanted to wince because wow, that sounded sort of blithe. And maybe a little condescending, though he certainly hoped not. He didn't want to give the impression that he thought whatever Daniel did wasn't important. Especially since all he did was play Quidditch. "Uh, sorry, that came out kind of... um. Well, wrong. I was trying to express interest, not sound like I don't care or something." He blushed slightly.

spaceThe question about his interests was one he'd honestly been sort of dreading, since odds were always even that the other person would quickly grow bored. He wasn't quite as bad as Ada, what with her usually choosing to ramble on about plants no one had ever heard of for hours on end, but still. He had no idea what Daniel's blood status or involvement with muggle culture was, so he had no idea how much of the full answer to that question would go over his head. Better to stick to activities, he supposed.
                                              "Uh, well, I'm really active," he said, turning pink again. "One of my best friends, she was big into swordfighting as a kid, got all of us into it. So every now and again we still do that when we're together. And I like being outside, usually. Swimming and hiking and stuff." Wow, way to sell the jock card, there. Then again, he'd specifically told himself not to sell the nerd card, since that was a quagmire few people ever wanted to venture through. "And walking my dog," he added, smiling a little. "What about you?" Not Quidditch, that much he knew. But that was just about it. He was mostly blind right now, which felt... odd. But kind of nice.

wιтн - Daniel
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

oyehh

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12