Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Winstanley's Bookstore & Stationers ~ NPC Business ~ London

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Winstanley's Bookstore & Stationers was the name of a newsagent's at Vauxhall Road, London. Tom Riddle bought his diary from this newsagent's.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:12 pm
Echoes start as a cross in you,
Trembling noises that come too soon.
Spatial movement which seems to you,
Resonating your mask or feud.
Hollow talking and hollow girl;
Force it up from the root of pain.
Never said it was good...
Never said it was near...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωføυятн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

This little adventure had turned out far more mundane than Anti had expected. Her and Vio had Flooed to The Leaky Cauldron, and then simply walked out of the tavern into muggle London, rather than Diagon Alley. Anti had only been in muggle London a few times in her entire life, and the sound and sights still caught her off guard. She wasn't used to bustling traffic and the constant presence of mobile phones; not to mention all the music, and the dress of the muggles, and... At least she took Muggle Studies, she consoled herself. She wasn't completely lost.

Anti primarily didn't like muggles because her family didn't like muggles, though they were always outwardly polite. Personally, Anti felt more envy than disdain towards the muggles she saw, especially girls her own age. They all wore whatever clothes they wanted, and did things to their hair like dying them bright colors or cutting it short, things she'd never be allowed to do, even with magic. They wandered around in packs, talking and laughing and generally looking unafraid of anything, something that, again, she'd never be allowed to do. She'd spotted two young women holding hands and chatting animatedly, and looked away, her chest tightening.

She was surprised when Vio led her into a bookstore; though she knew her cousin liked to read, even if she didn't spend nearly as much time doing it as Anti. "I have muggle money we can use to buy things," Vio had shrugged. "Look around." Then she'd just left Anti, standing there surrounding by shiny display tables, and walked off into the rows and rows of shelves. Anti stood there, internally seething for several minutes. Who did Violante Bloody 'Oh, I'm a Lillantine Too' think she was her? Her mother? She didn't need her cousin taking her out shopping out of pity.

The Ravenclaw noticed a salesperson approaching and hastily darted into the shelves. She very quickly found herself engrossed, and nearly a half hour later finally looked up from her spot on the floor, surrounded by stacks of books, at the sound of footsteps. Vio stared down at her, a crime novel in her hand. "There you are. Enjoying yourself?" she asked slightly sardonically, but was seemingly distracted the next moment, as two boys rounded the corner, talking in low voices about some author. Anti glanced up for a moment, and saw enough to see that they were handsome, at least in what people assumed to be handsome in the traditional sense; tall and muscled and one blond, the other brunet, maybe fifteen or sixteen years old.

She glanced back down to her book, which she was finding far more interesting, but heard Vio say hello quietly and could almost picture her smiling as they walked by, and she knew the boys slowed down to linger for a moment and respond. Other than that she tuned them out, until a few seconds later they were gone, and Vio was giggling about something. "One of them asked me for my number," she recounted in hushed amusement. "You should have seen his face when I told him I didn't have a mobile." Anti shrugged and went back to reading, only to glance back up again when she felt the blonde's gaze on her.

"Yes?" she asked more sharply than she should have, but Vio didn't realize that she had the exact same color eyes as Vander and her father, and she'd suffered under their stare for long enough now to instantly tense up whenever she felt it. Vio smiled in a vaguely reassuring manner, but Anti didn't feel any less uneasy. "You don't like boys, do you?" she asked slowly, and Anti's heart beat slowed down, she was sure of it. She summoned every inch of her self possession and made her face as blank as possible. "Don't be ridiculous," Anti said coolly, turning a page.

Vio crouched down beside her and sat down the floor, stretching her legs out in front of her. She was silent for a moment, before she spoke again. "Anti, I don't think you're interested in boys. Definitely not any in our year-,"

"Who?" Anti asked icily. "The Bannister boy Lola fawns over? The Strudwick?" She could have laughed, and knew she looked like it, from the way Vio's eyes widened. "There's not- what would the point of any of it be? My parents will pick out my husband in a few years. We don't all have options," she almost sneered, and there was something viciously satisfying in it.

"They don't control who you stare at," Vio retorted under her breath. "And I've seen how you stare at Professor Dernier in Wandless all year."

"I don't," Anti snapped."If I stare at her it's because of how obviously infatuated with herself she is, the way she- the way she acts in a class full of students. It's disgusting." She was grateful she wasn't blushing, but she knew her cousin had succeeded at getting under her skin.

"You don't mean that," Vio commented lightly, then sobered. "Anti, I'm not... I'm not teasing you, you know that, right? I don't... I just don't want you to have to hide part of yourself for the rest of your life because of what your parents might think-,"

"I'm not hiding anything," Anti shot back, furiously, and snapped her book closed. "You can think whatever you want. You're going to, anyways. I don't need your help, I don't need your pathetic attempt at counseling me for something that only exists in your head, and I don't need you trying to tell me how I feel about everything! Stop butting into my life!" She pressed her pale lips into a thin line before continuing savagely. "Don't act like you're my older sister! You and that b*****d- you think you're Lillantines because Uncle Julius is your father? You're not! You're not Lillantines! You're just filthy blood traitors." She stood up, and had to stop herself from kicking over her stacks of books. Her hands were in fists.

But Vio actually looked hurt, and Anti felt happy in a burning sort of way, like there was lava in her veins, and though it was painful, it was better than water. She stiffened as the other girl rose to her feet. "Fine," Vio said quietly. "Fine. We'd better put these books back." She didn't look at Anti, and the brunette watched her angrily, daring her to, before picking up a pile. "Agreed."

OOC:
Username

Shadow rises and you are here.
And then you cut, you cut it out-
And everything goes back to the beginning.
Silence seizes a cluttered room...
Light is shed not a breath too soon.
Darkness rises in all you do;
Standing and drawn across the room.
Spatial movements and butterflies.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:06 pm
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

Hikaru loved going to the muggle shops. He was especially happy he was here on his own. He was 16 now and almost an adult. He wanted some new books to pass the summer and muggle books where hard to come by at school. With muggle money in a wallet in his pants pocket he was looking at some books in the non fiction section while sporting a few books under his arms. He had yet to finish growing so he was still his tall lanky self. Though he seemed at least look like he had some meat on his bones. He was thankful that these book weren't enchanted to be annoying if you read too much before buying. Perhaps after book hunting he could get some food and a drink. That be fun.

Ooc: mr nerd is placed
                                                          Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              уσυ'яє ѕσ fιиє, ι ωαит уσυ мιиє, уσυ'яє ѕσ ∂єℓι¢ισυѕ
                                              ι тнιик αвσυт уσυ αℓℓ тнє тιмє, уσυ'яє ѕσ α∂∂ι¢тινє
                                              ∂σи'т уσυ киσω ωнαт ι ¢συℓ∂ ∂σ тσ мαкє уσυ fєєℓ αℓяιgнт؟
                                              ∂σи'т ρяєтєи∂, ι тнιик уσυ киσω ι'м ∂αми ρяє¢ισυѕ
                                              αи∂—нєℓℓ, уєαн!— ι'м тнє мσтнєяfυ¢кιиg ρяιи¢єѕѕ

spaceLil breezed into the shop with barely a glance over her shoulder. She wasn't really here to browse, but she was happy to pretend that she had no where better in the world to be if it meant getting away from the jerks that'd been giving her grief for the last block. Sometimes she wondered what good it was having magical guardians if they couldn't magically know when you needed them and appear in a puff of smoke to turn some snot-nosed brat from the dance team into a newt. Or whatever. She was pretty sure Kenny would be offended at the very idea. Jojo... Jojo might go for it, it kind of depended on the day with her. Sometimes she had more of a stick up her arse than others. Lil hadn't quite figured out what that was about. Nor was she really trying to, except it'd be helpful to know since it might help her navigate this weird arse living situation.

spaceHuffing indignantly, she stormed over to the non-fiction section, figuring if nothing else, she could possibly find some books on fashion or acting. She wasn't about to wander over to the fiction section and look like she was actually the sort of person who reads books, not on the off chance that Little Miss Perfect or one of her stooges followed her in. Jackarses. At the thought, she glanced over her shoulder for a second to see if anyone had, in fact, followed her in. Her attention was behind her rather than in front for only a second, but apparently that was long enough. When she turned back she found herself teetering right on the edge of another person's personal bubble, and nearly fell over in her attempt not to crash into them. Unfortunately, redirecting her foot from barely an inch from theirs to behind them put her in a rather awkward pose, and she managed to land her weight on the bookshelf rather than the floor. Which would've been fine, if she hadn't accidentally knocked over a couple of books in the process.
                                              "Bloody buggering dammit," she muttered, pushing her hair out of her face to fall to the ground and pick the books up. "Sorry 'bout that, mate," she muttered quietly, hating to apologize but knowing better than to not. God forbid the guy think she was rude and start a fuss over it. She had no desire to have to clock some bloke in the middle of the damn bookstore.

ιи α ѕє¢σи∂ уσυ'ℓℓ вє ωяαρρє∂ αяσυи∂ му fιиgєя
                                              '¢αυѕє ι ¢αи, '¢αυѕє ι ¢αи ∂σ ιт вєттєя
                                              тнєяє'ѕ иσ σтнєя, ѕσ ωнєи'ѕ ιт gσииα ѕιик ιи؟
                                              ѕнє'ѕ ѕσ ѕтυρι∂, ωнαт тнє нєℓℓ ωєяє уσυ тнιикιиg؟!

wнere - Book shop - Non-Fiction
                                              wнen - Early Summer 2040
                                              wιтн - Hikaru

Kungfudemoness

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:44 pm
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

Hikaru was eyeing a book about the culture in the middle ages when he heard the sound of books flying. Of course being so focused he about jumped out of his skin with surprise. He turned to see a girl had fallen on a shelf. He instinctively set his books on the closest shelf and proceed to stoop down and help. "Oh, here let me help." He said scooping up the fallen books. Once all was back to normal he still worried about her. "Are you ok?" He asked her. He grabbed his own books and the one he had been eyeing. The bookshelf itself could cause some damage. He did hope she wasn't hurt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceLil prayed like hell that he couldn't see the scarlet staining her cheeks when he bent down to help her get the books picked up. She started to say he didn't need to help, she'd knocked them over all on her own, thanks very much. But there weren't that many to pick up in the first place and he was pretty much done before she could get the words out. Straightening up meet his eyes, her first thought was 'oh shite he's hot'. Her second was 'and I nearly tripped into him.' Her third was 'why the hell didn't I trip into him.'

spaceWell, too late now, she supposed. So instead, she plastered a smile on her face, looking up at him through her eyelashes.
                                              "I'm fine," she said with a giggle. The giggle was a little fake, but whatever. Giggling worked for most guys. Most. And meeting a cutie in the bookstore might make the existence of her annoying schoolmates worth it. "I nearly walked into you, though, I'm so sorry." Liar. "So, uh, what're you looking at?" She ran a hand through her hair, dragging it down the length to twist and twine a lock around her index finger. Did she actually care what he was looking for in a bookstore? Probably not. But she could fake it long enough to find a more interesting topic of conversation, for sure.

wнen - Early Summer 2040
                                              wιтн - Hikaru

Kungfudemoness

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:05 pm
I'm trying to blow out the pilot light, I'm trying to blow out the light
I'm just young enough to still believe, still believe
But young enough not to know what to believe in
Young enough not to know what to believe

User Image

Sαłeм'š Iиšтıтυтe ▨ Mυggłeвøяи ▨ Tħeαтeя Kıđ

✎✎ Puck was starting to regret volunteering for this day trip to London after being asked her opinion on what she was sure was the same damn shade of lilac fabric swatches. Her stepmom would've usually taken the trip and they would've made a gross day-date out of it leaving her to quote "babysit" Chanda which really just meant they would run around the house and the beach and order pizza. And then try to hide the fact that they ordered pizza with toppings their mothers wouldn't approve of by making a salad. She was pretty sure they were on to them but since she hadn't gotten formally scolded yet, they probably thought it was cute or something.

She sighed again deciding to pull out her phone to shield her from the next round of swatches by scrolling through her friends' instagrams and snapchats. Since Summer had just started, most either hadn't updated beyond "summer break woohoo" type s**t or being a basic rich kid and posting an obviously posed picture of them at an airport on to some retreat or get away or whatever. Despite what some would say, she wasn't jealous that she had friends that were well-off, she was jealous that they were wasting it. What good was a 2k watch? Did it tell time in like, a GLaDOS type voice or something? What would've been cooler would be to use the money for something awesome. Like skydiving. Or going to a cat cafe. Ooh. Or buying a cat cafe. She'd be the coolest rich kid that ever richie rich'd if given the opportunity. But then her parents would be busier than they were now. Which would suck because then they wouldn't get to do boring s**t like this. Eh, she'd stick with just making salty comments on her friends' pictures and cackling at their responses.

Puck's glasses were poked by her mother who finally noticed she hadn't been paying attention before being swatted with a few pieces of fabric and told to meet her back at the last juice stand they passed and stop crowding her creative space with teenage pheromones. That sounded gross but whatever, it got her off the hook for a little while. She looked for some place to duck into for about an hour and found a bookstore with some cool stationery sets placed in the window which made her wonder if they also sold washi tape. One could never have too much washi tape.

She walked in to see a girl knock into a bookcase and winced since it looked like it kinda hurt. She delayed going over to help since a guy she hadn't even noticed apparently beat her to it and started helping restock the books as well. Puck internally shrugged since she thought the excitement was over and instead went over to the aforementioned stationery section and got sidetracked by a nice set of calligraphy pens. Her stepmom had been giving her lessons in it since she expressed interest to help with her horrible handwriting and while she wasn't particularly good at it yet, she liked sweeping lines that came from the pens. She had picked up a pair when something caught her eye and she looked up to see what she believed was an attempt at flirting. She blinked to be sure that, yes, that was indeed what she was seeing and could barely contain the snort that came from her. It was almost like watching a bad teen movie. Or Animal Planet. She pulled out her phone to text Merri and Pippin (as she affectionately calls them) about it but was disgruntled to see she had little to no service. Damn.
                                                [color =#DB2929]"

Kungfudemoness

Cara MiaKitty

Normal ain't normal, ordinary is a luxury
People say "Woo, pessimism" what the other mean?
If you wanna understand, you stand under
This s**t is vital, respect to the mothers and fathers
What's wrong with the life of a passenger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:27 pm
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

Hikaru was glad she was ok. She proceeded to twirler her hair like some girls at school did but he didn't quite catch on why girls did that. Probably some girl code or something. "Don't worry I've certainly had worse," He replied. 'Yea like bludgers' He thought to himself. He did hope she wasn't feeling guilty he would have been surprised if she tripped into him but he wouldn't be mad. She then asked what he was looking at. "Oh me? I was looking for some summer reads, it was about time I added to the good old home bookshelf" Hikaru replied with an awkward chuckle at the end. Ugh, he was better but still sucked at conversations.

Ooc:
                                                                    Cara MiaKitty
                                                                    Yukina101

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceHer first thought was to wonder what sort of 'worse' he'd had. For a second, she worried there was some sort of horrible backstory to it, but he didn't look at all bothered by the statement, so that wasn't likely. He did look a little like he might work out, or at least exercise a lot, so perhaps he was an athlete? "Do you play sports?" she asked curiously. "There was a boy on the football team at my school last year, he managed a few cracked ribs. Not even during a game, it was practice." She snickered a little. Perhaps she shouldn't be so uncharitable, since he'd been in a lot of pain presumably. But she didn't much care for the guy, considering he was friends with some of her tormentors at school. So instead, she thought it was sort of funny.

spaceWhen he mentioned wanting to pick up books for Summer reading, she glanced at the books in their current aisle. They were history books, which, ew. But, she wasn't about to say that, obviously. Not if she didn't want to offend him, which she didn't. She might be prickly, but going around alienating cute boys was not something she did.
                                              "You like history, then?" she asked, utterly baffled by the concept. History wasn't exactly the worst thing ever, but she'd never found it particularly interesting. Necessary to study, sure, if you were the sort of person who wanted to go into, like, politics. Or just generally not be an idiot. But she wasn't very good at remembering things and eventually it all started to jumble together in her head. It was confusing and boring, at least to her. "I'm not really into history," she confessed to him, "I'm more interested in, like. Art." If you counted fashion as art. Which obviously she did, because it was, but not everyone agreed with the sentiment. And alright, she was a bit shallow, but all things considered, she'd say she was allowed.

wнen - Early Summer 2040
                                              wιтн - Hikaru

Kungfudemoness

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:35 pm

User Image

✎✎ Puck was in heaven. She was going to regret not recording any of this for later but she was sure the memory would be more than good enough. The two teens weren't making it any easier to not laugh out loud or disclose her stalking spot. The girl flipped between the type of dramatic flirting her mom would be proud of and regular teenage awkwardness. The guy was just, all awkward. Who the hell said "good old home bookshelf" in an unironic way? And History? She nodded at the baffled tone the girl had taken because she'd only heard stories about the weirdos in the world who genuinely liked learning history outside of class but this was her first time encountering one. She felt like an explorer, like Steve Urwin kinda. Though she figured going over and wrestling and tagging him would be a bad idea. At the other girl's admittance that she liked heart, Puck wondered if the guy would either bring up "classic" artists or break character and be into comics and manga. Would it be racist to ask if he was into manga? She had a feeling it would be. As she was putting down the pen set, her hip accidentally hit the display top knocking over dozens more pens and pen sets, thankfully not breaking anything because she was pretty sure not even her emergency credit card could cover that mess. A few of the pens scattered over to where the couple were effectively giving away her non-hiding spot. "You mind kicking them back over here? Actually wait no, don't kick them they're pretty fragile. Maybe lift your feet carefully to make sure you don't step on one? I'll just..yeah." Puck rambled going over to pluck the handful that had rolled that way off the floor.

Kungfudemoness

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:18 pm
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

"I do more just for fun" Hikaru said with a smirk. He was hoping to not have to come up with a cover-up for qudditch. He was a terrible liar, he was better off avoiding the topic "I'm pretty durable, no cool stories I'm afraid." Luckily she asked more about his books. "I do, though I like pretty much any reading." He said looking at the books he was holding. She mentioned she wasn't into history "It's be suprised if you did. It not most peoples cup of tea. I like art as well but cant draw at all. I can appricate it though." He said looking to her again. "I'm way to nerdy for my own good." Well this conversation was going decent. He for the most part hadn't embarrassed himself far as he could tell. He was a bit suprised when he heard the sound of pens crashing. He peered to see another girl with curly dark hair mention to see if they stepped on any. There were a few by his feet so he bent down enough to roll them too her. She was already gathering pens faster than honestly he be able to help with. Lucilly none seemed broken

Ooc: so sorry fixed mow
                                                                    Cara MiaKitty
                                                                    Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceLil preened every so slightly at correctly guessing that he was athletic; even if he didn't play on an actual team, it still counted. "Well, it's not like getting injured is the only way to have a cool story," she pointed out, grinning. "What do you play? Football? Lacrosse?" She found the idea of talking about sports much more interesting than talking about history, or books. Sports, she understood. Kind of. She didn't know all the rules but she got the concept more or less. History was boring and confusing, and books in general was a broad topic on which she'd have little to say, since she didn't read.

spaceOf course, before they could get much further into the conversation, there was a crash, and she turned with Hikaru to see the other girl, and the knocked over pen display. Lil blanched slightly and went perfectly still, having no desire to test if this store had a 'you break it, you buy it' policy. She could only imagine how annoyed Jojo and Kenny would be if she had to spend their money on something like that. They weren't exactly swimming in cash. Even if some of their family was (and holy shite where did Kenny's family get all that damn money). She glanced back, over her shoulder, noting that one had rolled behind her.
                                              "Um, there's one here," she said, twisting oddly to point to it. She didn't want to move her feet, or risk trying to pick it up herself.

wнen - Early Summer 2040
                                              wιтн - Hikaru

Kungfudemoness

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:12 pm

User Image

✎✎ Puck gave a quick smile of thanks to the guy for trying to help before going behind the girl for the one she pointed out.
                                                She grimaced seeing it noting that it had been one of the pricier pens from a set which definitely would've put a dent in her summer savings had something bad happened to it. "Thanks a bunch, it would've sucked if I had to come out of pocket for these things." she said gratefully her American accent (she honestly didn't think it was an accent more the absent of their accent) naturally bleeding out. Her glasses slipped out her hair and onto the ground and rather than try and wrestle them back in place, she merely grabbed them with a free hand and tucked them in the front of her overalls. "Sorry to interrupt,whatever I was interrupting. Please continue, just act like I never crash landed on your planet." Puck picked up the last of the pens and gratefully backed away thinking she'd probably have to buy something now in order for the salesperson to not think she was some sort of scammer. The teen went back to the display and tried to put it back the way she found. With a few more color coded suggestions.Gradient was always a nice visual choice. Once she finished up there she decided it'd be a good idea to get far away from it lest she invoke the gods' wrath again and make a bigger mess and went to check up on the washi tape situation. As she went past the girl again she thought about and decided to go for it before she lost her nerve. "Twirling your hair like that causes split ends, try to avoid it." she whispered quickly making a point not to directly stare at her then went on her way into another aisle. Can't blame her for trying though.

Kungfudemoness

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:56 am
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

Hikaru was grateful there was no broken pens. If there had been he likely would have tried to help pay for them. He would have just take them with then and just repair them. His sister could color with them or something. At least she stopped doing doodles in his books. Mabye he could get her a coloring book while he was here. She loved those.

Once the pen drama had subsided, it seemed the sport conversation would continue. He wasnt suprised it was a tall order to expect the book choices conversation to continue. "Football. I make sure no one scores" Hikaru said woth a smile. The name of the position eluded him just long enough that he had to wing it for a moment. It did suck he couldn't get all into Qudditch. That was truly his favorite. He had a shelf on the smaller bookcase at home deticated to Qudditch books. He did notice the other girl whisper to the one he had met first. All he caught was the word hair and split. Haveing no clue what they could have said he would have a slight look of confusion and curiosity. More girl stuff?

Ooc: poor boy he so oblivious i love it
                                                                    Cara MiaKitty
                                                                    Yukina101

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Shopping in the UK

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash