User Image

And even though the moment passed me by
                                                  I still can't turn away
                                                  Cuz all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  And letters that you never meant to send
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

a**ɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ, Oʟʟɪᴠᴀɴᴅᴇʀ's || Wᴀɴᴅᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ

════════════════════════

Seth had apparated into an alley a ways away from the cinema where he was meeting up with Ariana. He was slightly nervous, but then again, he hadn't really had a chance to do much dating since he graduated Hogwarts. In between apprenticing, opening, and closing down his own shop, he rarely had time to himself, much less anyone else in his life. Alan he knew had decided to leave England and travel, and the rest of his family had slowly drifted apart. That was kind of natural, he supposed, but there were some times he missed his twin, if for no other reason than they had been inseparable when they were younger. At least he didn't feel so awkward when meeting new people. However, his own calm demeanour usually carried him through the day, and hopefully that would work tonight. Thankfully the pureblood had thought to bring an umbrella, and the rain has eased enough so that when he stepped into the lobby, he was relatively dry. It was still cold, but not as uncomfortable as it could have been.

His blue eyes gazed around the lobby, taking in the scene before he picked out Ariana in the crowd. If nothing else, her cream coat and dark hair were pretty contrasting enough amongst the other patrons. He ran a hand through his hair and walked over, figuring he might as well take the plunge. It wasn't like he didn't know Ariana. They went to school together and were in the same year. They just... never talked. He partially had himself to blame for that though. He of course had a nasty tendency to keep to himself unless he was around Alan, and from what he understood, Ariana had a dislike for Slytherins in general. Which made this slightly awkward. After all, his family was traditionally Slytherin and pureblood. He just bucked that trend in school.
                                                  "Hey Ari. You look nice. I didn't keep you waiting too long, did I?" Oh, if that was the case, Seth was officially mortified. Maybe he should have asked Damien for advice. At least he knew his cousin was more sociable than he was. Even if it was marginal. He gave her a small smile though, hoping to ease tensions. It usually worked for Alan. Never seemed to for him sometimes though.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I didn't arrive late, did I?
                                                  OOC: Sorry for the late post orz

We grew up way too fast
                                                  And now there's nothing to believe
                                                  And reruns all become our history
                                                  A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio
                                                  And I won't tell no one your name
                                                  And I won't tell 'em your name

kiska166