Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Prince Charles Cinema ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

kчlα cσllíns
hufflєpuff αlumní

I'm gonna marry a rockstar
I'm gonna move downtown
Lofted bed above his practice space, guitars hanging all around
He'll wake up while I'm whispering "Babe, it's almost noon"

Kyla led the way into the movie theater and purchased the tickets for the movie, then walked up to the refreshment counter. A small popcorn and a drink for them to share, then they were off towards the movie itself. She paused at the ticket collector and turned to Mirzam. "Do you have a preference where to sit?" she asked him, watching the young man curiously.

But we could kiss all day in this tiny room
We like walking wearing black matching Converse shoes
Instead of diamond rings we get new tattoos
Instead of walking down the aisle it's a backyard gig
Just an ice cream cake and the people we dig
Oh yeah I'm gonna marry a rockstar

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

σut σf chαrαctєr
{...}

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:21 am
User Image

MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS
SαƖєм AƖυмηυѕ HαƖf-ƁƖσσɗ Mαɗαм MαƖкιη'ѕ Sнσρ Aѕѕιѕтαηт/Aρρяєηтιcє
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Remember the moment, you know exactly where you're going,
'Cause the next moment, before you know it, time is slowing
And it's frozen still, and the window sill looks really nice, right?
You think twice about your life, it probably happens at night, right?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Mirzam went inside with Kyla side-by-side from buying food to the ticket booth. He resisted the urge to get some popcorn but he thought that it would be a bummer to watch a movie in case that he ate all of it, so not exactly the best idea. When the lady asked him his preference of where he should sit, he shrugged, unsure of his answer, "I think... I think the back row could help? What about you, what do you think?" He looked at her with his gold eyes blinking in curiosity.

Fight it, take the pain, ignite it, tie a noose around your mind
Loose enough to breathe fine and tie it to a tree.
Tell it, "You belong to me. This ain't a noose, this is a leash.
And I have news for you: You must obey me."

Ɯιтн [Kyla] αт [the Cinema]

Ɗαтιηg ƘуƖα ƇσƖƖιηѕ Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< 𝔒𝔲𝔱.𝔒𝔣.𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 >
------------

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Summer II

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:32 am

kчlα cσllíns
hufflєpuff αlumní

I'm gonna move downtown

Kyla smirked when Mirzam suggested the back row, the said, "Ooh, back row is very romantic." The girl giggled and took Mirzam's hand in hers again, leading the way. They were told their theater, then headed on back. She walked up to the back row and slid in, sitting near the middle. Once Mirzam was seated with her, she offered some of the popcorn. "I'm really excited to be here with you." Kyla offered a warm smile to her boyfriend.

σut σf chαrαctєr
{...}

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:46 am
User Image

MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS

Mirzam laughed sheepishly when Kyla noted that the back row was romantic, "I... ah, well, sometimes I just like being at the back, I guess." Or rather, he was the type to not sit at the front at all, he never did anyway. As the two of them took the seats, he smiled at her when she told him how excited she was to be with him. "So am I," He said as he held her hand, anticipating for the movie to start.

< 𝔒𝔲𝔱.𝔒𝔣.𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 >
------------

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:13 am

kчlα cσllíns
hufflєpuff αlumní

I'm gonna move downtown

The movie was one of those sappy, tear jerking movies that many girls liked, and it did, at one point, bring Kyla to tears. She spent most of the movie holding Mirzam's hand, letting go only to eat popcorn or drink her drink. When the movie was over, she led him to the lobby, then turned and hugged him tightly. "Thank you for the date," she said with a smile, looking up at her boyfriend. She was debating whether or not to kiss him. They'd been dating for several months now and this was technically their third date. Closing her eyes, she leaned up and pushed her lips against his.

σut σf chαrαctєr
{...}

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:29 am
User Image

MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS

The movie was okay to him, and thanks to his sensitivity he did get a few tears here and there. Mirzam felt a more nervous feeling when Kyla held his hand throughout the movie, but he ddn't seem to say anything about it. He usually didn't feel this sensation for such a long time until he met her, but then that was usually because he convinced himself not to get too emotionally attached to anyone- which it failed miserably. Though, should he let this go on? Or was he just going to get another round of heartbreak? He wouldn't know but it sure was bothering him.

When the movie was over, he shoved his hands to his jacket pockets when, by surprise, Kyla suddenly hugged him. Tightly. He knew he should be accepting his wholeheartedly, but it was just the fact that he wasn't really used to being touched or hugged that made him frozen on the spot. His eye widened, he stammered as his face turned really red, "Ah- You're- You're welcome..." He felt his heart beating wildly and thought this feeling was going to pass until his girlfriend proceeded to kiss him right on the lips. This was their first kiss and Mirzam felt that he might faint sooner or later. But, on the other hand, there was a warm feeling clashing against his nervous cold. It was quite contradicting if you ask him, as much as he wanted to step back he also liked the kiss. So his decision? He closed his eyes instead and held her hands.

< 𝔒𝔲𝔱.𝔒𝔣.𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 >
------------

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:20 pm

kчlα cσllíns
hufflєpuff αlumní

I'm gonna move downtown

Kyla pulled her lips away from his slowly, then blinked up at him with her big, blue eyes. Her cheeks shone with a red color, but her lips were curled into a happy smile. "So, um, would you like to get tea or dinner somewhere?" She chewed on her lip a little nervously. He was being unusually quiet and Kyla hoped she hadn't done something wrong. Mirzam was the first guy to be actually interested in her in a while, and not just for her looks. She didn't want to mess this up.

σut σf chαrαctєr
{...}

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:17 pm
You don't want no problem, want no problem with me
Just another day, had to pick up all the mail
There go Chano ridin' through the streets, they be like, "There he go!"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
16. | Muggleborn | Slytherin Sixth Year

Wren was not a social person by any definition. He couldn't even use the excuse "it's not that I don't like people, I don't like stupid people" because he just really and truly would just rather be left alone. With, he supposes, the exception being his own sister who was bouncing excitedly by his side as they waited for the arrival of her friend Lena. And Di of course. Who was the reason he was even here. Alright that wasn't fair considering he had asked her but at the same time she could've said no. God, what the hell was wrong with him lately?! It wasn't like Di was the first person he found attractive, but she was the first one he actively found himself trying to get to know better. Like talking and so on. ******** hormones, puberty, feelings, whatever the hell this was. Anwen was rambling in his ear about the movie she and Lena were going to see, some stupid sequel of a stupider Disney movie, and he wished he could feel more annoyed at it but he was just happy to see her excited over something that wasn't math. Or fried by Kenneth.
The Forgotten Weasley

Ooh, watch me come and put the hinges in their hands
Countin' Benjis while we meetin', make 'em shake my other hand
Milly rockin', scoopin' all the blessings out my lap
b***h I know you tried to cheat, you shoulda never took a nap, hey

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:38 pm
Abraham took Isaac's hand and led him to the lonesome hill.
While his daughter hid and watched,
She dare not breathe, she was so still.
Just as an angel cried for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her voice.
Then the angel asked her what her name was,
She said, "I have none."

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ seventh year prefect│ halfblood

Di was conflicted. First, about her mess of a family. Luckily, this would likely be her last summer at home. She was moving out as soon she graduated this next school year, and hopefully she could get Nike as a flatmate to help split the cost of paying rent, or maybe she could find someone else to rent with, because otherwise she'd probably just move in with her late mum's parents, which would be fine, but was not something she really wanted to do. Becoming a barrister meant interning and whatnot, and the pay for that was probably... quite slim.

While she was on slightly better terms with her stepmother, it was probably in everyone's best interests that she get out of the house as soon as possible, even if she'd feel guilty about leaving her siblings there to deal with the constant presence of Wncwl Edric, who spent an awfully suspicious amount of time around a grieving widow and her young children for a supposedly happily married husband and father. Which, everyone knew he was not, but insinuating himself into their lives so he could get his rocks off by wooing his dead brother's wife was pretty bloody revolting, if you asked Di.

Not that anyone had, and while she'd like to give her uncle a piece of her mind, especially now that she was newly seventeen and an adult, she was aware of the sway he currently had over Isolde, and she wanted just one calm summer. Just one. Edric might be a despicable man, but he wasn't dangerous, at least not in the physical sense, and she doubted Isolde would ever sink so low as to put him before her children, at least not the younger ones. It was clear she'd lost any chance at ever getting Treva and Madoc to respect her as their mother, so the two of them might as well be orphans, despite still having a roof over their head. But they had their father's more respectable siblings to look out for them, and their grandparents, strict and traditional as they might be.

And then there was the whole Wren thing. Di had expected to be over whatever the hell this was- minor crush, fleeting attraction- by now, especially since he'd turned over his prefect badge to Arden Strudwick, which meant no more late night patrols. Wren was sullen, rude, blunt to the point of being harsh for the sake of being harsh, probably a bit morally grey, and altogether, not exactly someone she should be showing any interest in. She'd never compare him to Aimiee's sadistic arsehole of an ex, but the lesson about not getting too caught up in something she was unprepared to deal with the consequences of still applied. Besides, she had no business pursuing well, anything, when she had NEWTs to worry about this coming year, and even if she had, she had no idea how Wren felt, beyond the fact that he clearly at least liked her as a casual friend, or just in general felt like he owed her something for the tutoring.

This film thing had been his idea, anyways. But it had been genuinely kind of him to offer, especially given the fact that she was bringing along Lena, who was reduced to a silent, moody storm of emotions when at home, with her mother fussing over her deaf younger brother and the baby, and her uncle not exactly up for male role model of the week. Lena was homeschooled and clearly suffering for it, given her lack of social stimulation aside from a few neighbor children, but Di was not her mother and couldn't do much about it besides try to entertain and engage the girl when she could. "A ydych yn gyffrous i weld Anwen?" Di asked her as they walked down the side of the street, keeping a careful eye on the traffic bustling along beside them.

"Yeah! Mae hi'n braf. A ydych yn mynd hyd yn ei brawd?" Lena replied enthusiastically, peering up at Di from behind her dark bangs.

Di reddened slightly, but shook her head crisply. "Mae hyn yn diolch am y cymorth roddais iddo gyda gwaith cartref."

"Oh," Lena said, looking a little crestfallen, before spotting a familiar blonde girl. "Anwen!" she hollered, dashing ahead, and Di darted after her, looking exasperated to any bemused onlookers. Never a very shy one, the younger girl impulsively hugged Anwen in greeting, while Di waved as she approached behind, adjusting the strap of her purse.

"Hi Wren, Anwen," she smiled at his younger sister. "Lena hasn't stopped talking about this all morning."

OOC:
((Are you excited to see Anwen?
Yeah! She's nice. Are you going to date her brother?
This is a thanks for the help I gave him with homework.))

Quote:

Then he asked, "How can this be?"
"My father never gave me one."
And with his sword up, raised for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her bow.
"How darest you, child, defy your father?"
"You better let young Isaac go."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Wren's head didn't turn as quick as Anwen's did so in the three seconds it took her to squeal and run into the crowd he'll willingly admit to a brief panic attack. Then he spotted Di rushing towards him and felt his heart slowly return back to normal pace, especially once the small crowd parted and he saw a speck of blonde hair being embraced by another familiar brunette. He snorted and gave her a wry smirk. "What a surprise, neither has Anwen." he told her blandly ignoring the look his sister threw at him.
"That's because I haven't seen my bestest friend in almost foorreevverr!" she claimed grinning brightly at her friend. Her brother just shook his head lightly before finally getting a good look at Di and unwillingly felt his eyes widen and the tips of his ears turn. He's pretty sure he hadn't known she had legs since he primarily saw her in long skirts and stockings. "You, um, you look nice." Wren told her lamely trying not to stare at the fact that as well as legs she was also wearing a crop top. God must either be smiling or cackling down at him. Probably both the b*****d. He coughed into his hand and averted his eyes thinking he'd done his fill of "awkward teenage boy staring" and instead pulled out two tickets handing one to her. "Anyway, I knew you probably had as much interest in seeing this explosion of sunshine and roses-"
"Marigolds!" Anwen corrected him with a petulant pout, like he gave a rat's a**.
"Right. Sunshine and marigolds, I got us tickets to their summer oldies attraction thing. They're apparently doing homage to Mel Brooks so they're showing a bunch of his movies so, I hope you don't mind 'Young Frankenstein'." Wren told her yelling at himself to not fidget like some sort of nervous twit. If she didn't like it so what, least he could sit and enjoy watching it on the big screen for once. Out the corner of his eye he spotted Anwen handed Lena her own movie ticket while whispering conspiratorially into the girl's ear. He was pretty sure she was speaking Welsh, like that was really going to work since they were all natives, and he was extra sure he heard the word "date" sneak in there. The hell were they going on about?
The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:32 pm
She said, "I have none."

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di looked up from the hugging, squealing girls to see Wren staring at her looking slightly red. She wasn't blind or dumb enough to second-guess why that might be, but then again, he was an adolescent male, and while she hated relying on gender stereotypes to prove a point... She was wearing a crop top and shorts, as well as minimal makeup, and although she didn't think she was dressed particularly provocatively- although even if she had been it wouldn't have mattered- it wasn't like it was this massive shock on both their parts that he, a probably hormonal straight bloke, might be staring a bit. It wasn't as if he was leering, anyways, and he was obviously trying not to make it very apparent.

"Thanks," she said, neutrally enough, she hoped, ignoring the sly little voice in her head that replied back 'not bad yourself'. "And thanks again for the tickets. It's nice to get out of the house."

"I haven't been to see a film in ages," Lena piped up. "Not since my birthday in April. And I had to go with Manon and Lewys," she wrinkled her nose.

Di rolled her eyes, listening to Wren with a small grin. "I haven't seen that since I was maybe eight, on the telly. One of the few movies Treva wouldn't talk through. That sounds good, though. Could do with a laugh." It wasn't like everything was so cheery at home, although it was a marked improvement from Isolde refusing to parent and the house being a dark, dirty mess. At least now she didn't have to play mam and could have some time to herself to catch up on her reading and on a good day, her shows and stuff online.

Lena was whispering back to Anwen, a large grin on her face, and when Di shot her a sharp look, just stuck her tongue out teasingly, and opened her mouth as if she were about to say something.

"D'you want popcorn or candy, then?" Di asked quickly, narrowing her eyes slightly at the two little girls. "My treat if you promise not to make a huge mess during your film."

OOC:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:40 am

Wren, surprisingly or not, found himself giving Lena an honest small smile as she threw out that it'd been ages since she'd been to the cinema and from the way her face wrinkled it hadn't been a pleasant experience. He was then directed back towards Di who had a smile of her own who informed him that she hadn't seen it since she was eight and it sounded great, which annoyingly enough dropped an enormous weight off his shoulders since he'd been afraid she would either not know who Mel Brooks was or didn't like Frankenstein. He'd met plenty of people from both categories. Personally, his favorite was "History of the World Part One"
but this was a close favorite, mainly because of Gene Wilder. Briefly, the Slytherin wanted to ask her if everything was alright after her little quip that she could use a laugh but he really didn't want to get into something that wasn't his business. Worst case scenario, he'd get pissed off,
say something "rash and crude" and then she'd get pissed off and the whole movie experience thing would be over. "Then I'm glad I chose this and not sci-fy thriller where the only thrilling thing about it is the phallus hidden in the name."

"What's a 'phallus'?" Anwen piped up having apparently paused in her whispering conspiracies to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"An organ." her brother replied blandly hoping she'd drop it. Though why he was wishing for a drought in London he'd never know.

"What's it do?" the ever curious girl asked causing Wren to roll his eyes and groan softly.

"You can pee from it." he finally smirking at the look of disgust his sister took on before going back to whispering with Lena. That is, until Di asked them if they would want popcorn or candy.
"Yes please! And we'll be super careful!"
Wren snorted softly knowing that when it came to food his sister found it close to a sin to waste, especially candy and popcorn. He scowled as he was once again jostled by some b*****d who apparently didn't have two brain cells to rub together long enough to mutter an "pardon" and saw an even large group heading towards them from another side. "I think we can move this little party inside now since we're all here. And because I will not be wholly responsible for my reactions if the Third Doctor
gives me another look."
he muttered to himself glancing at the worker behind the ticket sales window. His sister just giggled again from something her friend was telling her and pulled her along excitedly into the building.
The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:57 pm
She said, "I have none."

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di made a choking noise that was either a laugh or a curse when he casually dropped 'phallus' in front of both of their sisters. Not that Lena hadn't heard far worse, and with Wren's mouth, she was honestly shocked Anwen didn't have a swearing habit herself, but the principle of the matter was that she was supposed to be the responsible elder sibling, and usually Lena wasn't hearing d**k references left and right around her. Treva and Mad were another matter entirely. She gave him a look that implied that he was the one who'd be dealing with the fallout of this.

"So it's a d**k," Lena said flatly, in a tone that implied she'd heard all she needed to hear, and then was immediately distracted by the promise of sweets, bless her.

Di exhaled sharply out through her nostrils, shook her head a little, and had just resolved to not speak to Wren until their sisters were safely away from them and she could really tear into him (although it probably could have been far worse, if she was being honest with herself) when he made some stupid Dr. Who reference and she cracked a grin in spite of herself. So much for having some moral backbone. She couldn't even successfully ice a boy out for talking about a phallus in front of her kid sister anymore, all because he had nice eyebrows. Yet another victim of the hormonal drive to reproduce. ******** attractive males.

She bought the girls what they wanted, resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the couple who'd decided to bring a screaming toddler to the movies standing behind them in line, and consulting Lena's ticket, because she didn't entirely trust her not to sneak off with Anwen into an entirely different movie 'by accident', pointed the two in the direction of their theater. "Be good, have fun, don't throw popcorn," Di warned sharply when Lena got that glint in her eyes, and as soon as she thought they weren't in danger of being overheard, turned on Wren.

She really ought to tell him off now, but instead looked like she wanted to say something, huffed in exasperation instead, because she couldn't make up her mind, and dropped her hands to her sides. "So how'd that OWL go? Alright, I'm assuming, or I think you'd be sending me a Howler or egging my house, not inviting me out to the cinema."

OOC:

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:31 pm

Wren blinked and snorted in surprise when Lena plainly said that a phallus was a d**k and was even more amused when both Di and his sister gave him unamused looks. He followed the group inside standing alongside Di twitching at the screaming toddler coming from in front of them and hoping they weren't going in the same movie. While she ordered for the younger girls he got two small tubs of popcorn so they wouldn't have to go through that awkward exchange of who holds it and, god forbid, the "Romantic Comedy Hand Touch In The Popcorn." Because there was nothing romantic about any of this. At all. He also got two cups thankful the drinks were self-serving since he would have absolutely zero idea of what to order for the Ravenclaw. Though he would admit to temporarily finding the idea of Di slurping an icey sorta comical. He wondered if she had a pair of glasses at the end of a beaded necklace and cursed when instead of amusement he was hit with faint attraction. The sexy librarian thing could only go so far goddamit. Wren was thankfully pulled out of his thoughts by the person of said thoughts finding himself annoyed that he missed their little sister's leaving since he liked to think himself a tad more observant than the average person. Or at least in regards to Anwen. He was however thankful for the change of subject, even if Di had no idea he needed one.
"I'm a bit disturbed that you think I'd actually egg your house because I got a bad test grade. Forget the fact egging is such a low-brow vengeance scheme, but the price of eggs have nearly doubled since the last year. No offense to you, but I'd rather not waste a near 3 quid carton of eggs on your house." He told her matter-of-factly though there was a glint of humor in his eyes. But he wasn't kidding about not wasting the eggs; it was rare he could've afforded a decent clutch before. Even if now he had taken to being spoiled while at school and later at Ken's with the amount of eggs that are readily available. "But to answer your question, I got an A so, I passed I guess. So I can thank you for that because I'm sure I would've gotten a 'T' if not for your tutoring." he told her with a light shrug before remembering that his hands were full and pinked slightly. "....I got us some popcorn?"

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:20 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTicket Booth
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ѕнє ℓσνєѕ яσ¢к αи∂ яσℓℓ, тнєу ѕαι∂ ιт'ѕ ѕαтαи'ѕ тσиgυєxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє тнιикѕ тнєу'яє тσσ σℓ∂, тнєу тнιик ѕнє'ѕ тσσ уσυиgxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнє вαттℓє ℓιиєѕ αяє ¢ℓєαяℓу ∂яαωиxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє'ѕ α ωιℓ∂ σиє ωιтн αи αиgєℓ'ѕ fα¢єxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWhen her aunt dropped her off outside the cinema, Chrys watched the woman apparate away through narrowed eyes, arms crossed, because she was half convinced that Anthea wasn't intending to leave at all. Her aunt liked Dris well enough, liked all her friends, in fact, but Dris was still a teenage boy and she was still a teenage girl and she didn't know if the woman trusted them to be alone together, in the dark, for upwards of two hours. Or to do anything afterwards, because while most films only ran for about that long, they'd made plans for Anthea to pick her up later than that. With exams coming up, her mother wanted her studying over the holiday (more so than usual, anyway), so she wasn't getting as much social time as she would've liked. It wasn't so much that she wanted the date to last a long time (though she did) as it was that she wanted to take as much time out of the house as she could get.

spaceShe compulsively gestured to smooth her skirt, and was reminded of the fact that she wasn't actually wearing one when her hands met the material of her jeans. The feeling of denim was still somewhat foreign to her, as she didn't get to wear such things very often. But, she liked it. She enjoyed the freedom, both metaphorical and literal, of wearing jeans rather than a dress. She just hoped that Dris didn't mind her not dressing up for their date. She didn't think he would; it was only the cinema, after all, and he'd known her since she was 11. She'd bet that if she had shown up in something more traditionally girly, he'd have wondered who she was and what she'd done with his girlfriend. She giggled at the thought, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Glancing at her reflection in a window, she mused that she'd found a fairly decent in-between of her more masculine tastes and the traditional femininity that'd been forced upon her for her entire life. It wasn't so bad, looking like a girl... as long as she could look like one on her own terms.

spaceOf course, if her parents saw her now, they'd kill her. But they weren't here. And neither was Dris, which had her biting at her nails for a second before she made herself stop. It wasn't like he was late, after all, she was early. But this was the first time she'd technically snuck out of the house, so to speak. They thought she'd be with her aunt all day, which was another reason Chrys half-expected Anthea to stick around, so that their lie would be 'technically' true. Every second Chrys stood outside, in broad daylight, her nerves were on edge. What if someone saw her, and it somehow got back to them? She wasn't hard to recognize, not with her hair. It was completely irrational, because no one her parents knew was likely to be at such a place, but she felt it anyway. If they caught her, she'd be grounded forever.

spaceOr, until she walked down the aisle and married Julius, at which point her jail key would just be trading hands. Although, these days she was willing to admit that at least Julius would be a far kinder jailer than her parents were. Not that she should be concerned with that right now, because Dris should be here any second, and she didn't want worries about her future mucking up their first actual, proper date. So, she set the thoughts aside, and once more forced her hand away from her mouth, watching the crowd for him.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxѕнє'ѕ α ωσмαи-¢нιℓ∂ ιи α ѕтαтє σf gяα¢є
                                                          xxxxxxωнєи ѕнє ωαѕ 3 уєαяѕ σℓ∂ σи нєя ∂α∂∂у'ѕ києє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxнє ѕαι∂ уσυ ¢αи вє αиутнιиg уσυ ωαит тσ вє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxѕнє'ѕ α ωιℓ∂ σиє яυииιи' fяєє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items