Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image

Hey are you looking for conflict in your plot?! Are you tired of the everyday meet and greet rps? do you want more for your soquili? Well boy oh boy do we have just the thing for you...two Purewalkers looking to play rough...

As of late Rishy has been feeling rather dull. With all of her children gone, things have become routine and boring. Hunting for food, sleeping, hunting agian. There was no challenge or thrill to life. So to make her feel better Ghostpaw suggested that they go out and have some fun. Fun meaning they seek out larger prey. is your soquili in their path? does your soquili have what it takes to survive this encounter?

...so if your soquili is looking for some good old fashion terror then just fill out the form and post below and we will get back to you...

WARNING: these are two very violent pures. if you engage they will attack and you will not walk away unscathed. please only apply if you want your soquili hurt either physically or mentally. not many people can survive after running into two fully grown, vicious pure walkers. so when filling out your form please no "light bruising, or no injuries"

[b]Soquili name/img:[/b]
[b]Plot ideas:[/b]
[b]Level of injury:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:59 am
OPEN!

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:59 pm
dont be shy  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image

Soquili name/img: Volshy
Plot ideas: Volshy is new to the area, and still getting used to it. She doesn't know what skinwalkers are, and this could be quite the experience for her, sorta xD As soon as they began to seriously frighten her (or attacked her) she would flee and since she can fly I imagine her escape would eventually be successful, though a catwalker could prolly chase her up a tree if she shrank and tried to hide in one. It might not be a very long encounter, and I don't think she would stay to get really mauled, but scaring the daylights out of someone could be at least a short break from the boredom for those pures.
Level of injury: Minor-med physical (largely superficial wounds, not any permanent maiming), some mental scarring  

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:44 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

Alrighty, we accept your request for conflict. you are quite lucky indeed that your little girl can fly. below i have posted the link to the RP, the posting order will be first you, then me, then Jynk. we cant promise that she wont get hurt at all, but we will not maim her. Thankyou for participating in Conflict!

They Found You  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Awesome, I shall start work on her intro post, and I understand about her getting hurt or I wouldn't have subjected her to a pair of pures. I just appreciate it if she keeps her limbs and such for later. I'm looking forward to roleplaying with both of you heart

(I love your first post, it's like the start to a scary story)

FallenThroughMidnight

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

tag  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:49 pm
Soquili name/img:
Discordia
User Image
Plot ideas:
Discordia had inherited her Mother's bubbly personality and sense of adventure even considering whom her Father is and what an 'odd-ball' she looks like especially around her Mother's herd. Discordia isn't all that troublesome but has a knack for getting her nose into things.
I'd like the two to rattle her up a bit. Not physically but mentally. Get inside her head and make her doubt herself. It would, in all, shape and change her personality.
Level of injury:
Nothing all that physical. I don't mind a couple scrapes here and there but nothing major. It's all mentally basically.  

II Paradox II

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:13 pm
Soquili name/img: User Image
Plot ideas: Alina (owned by Moo, who will be posting soon) is terrified of skin walkers. Ghostpaw and Rishy will come across her or vice versa and will attack her. Copper will be near and will go to save her. He will engage Ghostpaw and Rishy so that Alina may escape, or something like that. This will be a damsel in distress type situation basically.
Level of injury: For Copper I do not mind permanent scarring mentally and physically. Blood and gore is fine as long as Alina escapes and as long as Copper doesn't die. Haha. I would like it if he could get a couple hits in, instead of just getting his a** kicked?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:25 pm
Soquili name/img: Alina
User Image
Plot ideas: With Copper, Baby Pandah posted above me. We are having a plot idea where Alina is just minding her own and she accidentally runs into these two skinwalkers.Which she's terrified of skinwalkers. They give her a couple injuries if you'd want to and have Copper jump in eventually when he find her under attack.
If you're interested we can all talk this over and maybe make more to it than just this. xD; This is just a small idea I had before and Pandah and I are just combining it.
Level of injury: Scaring or even mentally,since she is terrified of them.
Alina's parents were murdered by a couple skinwalkers as a foal,so it would really take a toll on her mental status. I really want her to have mental scaring and maybe tone down her hyperness and friendliness, depending.  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:33 pm
Since sbuggy hasn't replied yet. I think all of those would work. Definitely open to Copper being able to fight back a bit.. he'd have to to escape with his life.

For Discordia, she can fly, right? She would be able to escape with relatively minor injuries.

The plan was for Rishy and Ghost to hunt together, but I'm sure sbuggy would not be opposed to any of your soqs meeting one or the other walker alone (might lessen the chance of injuries) if need be. You'd just have to let us know which of the two you'd want.. or if you wanted both.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Sorry for being so slow. I did post in our RP though, and I am looking forward to playing with you guys.

FallenThroughMidnight

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:37 pm
Jynk
Since sbuggy hasn't replied yet. I think all of those would work. Definitely open to Copper being able to fight back a bit.. he'd have to to escape with his life.
Awesome. :3 When you guys have time and would like to post first I can join with Copper when he's realized someone's under attack.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games