Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:16 pm
Welcome everyone!

So as you may have noticed, it's been some time since I've had a plot thread and if you didn't, well it's pretty apparent from my drab plots. c; Anyways, I'm pretty open to plots and roleplay so if something I have doesn't strike your fancy then feel free to offer up an idea of your own, or we could even just let the RP guide us in a direction.

I would prefer that you used this thread or AIM (KianaNala16) to contact me, but my inbox is open as well. Also, please use the form posted below just so I can figure out what you want/what we're doing a bit easier.

Form
[size=11][b]Username:[/b]
[b]IMG of your soquili:[/b] [If they don't have a cert, please thumbnail their img and include their name]
[b]Personality:[/b] [Length of description doesn't matter. Just a general idea works!]
[b]Who you want to RP with:[/b] [Of mine]
[b]Plot Idea:[/b] [One of my own or your's]
[b]Extra:[/b] [Something not on here you want to add?]
[/size]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:18 pm
User ImageName: Helena Augusta
Mate: ----
Children: ----
Parents: Victoria & Obsidian
Siblings: Amethune, Adalaide
Personality: Helena Augusta is most definitely not the most rambunctious filly you've ever met but she does know how to have some fun. Like her father she likes to take everything in strides, observing and then making decisions. As the eldest sibling she tends to try to take on the most work and responsibility because she wants her younger siblings to be able to enjoy themselves as much as possible. With her sister being as wild and un-lady-like as she is, someone's gotta take up the job. ;D One thing she has to herself is her love of art and science. Helena Augusta is the type who wants to know how things work and if she can, how to improve them. Helena is very friendly and like her mother, will lend her hoof or ear to those who need it. However, just like her mom, hurt someone she loves and you will get her horn.
Breeding Slots: Closed || Closed || Closed || Closed

Plots
I'd love to have Helena take up some sort of training in combat / healing. She's a unicorn and since no one else in her immediate family is, she needs to learn from someone!
Helena Augusta needs to back plot meeting other foals. Welcome to all types of personalities/walks of life.
Helena need's to learn to have a little bit more fun in her daily routine. Got a bubbly Soquili or just someone friendly who need's interactions? Send them her way! This could be a foal or adult RP or both. Totally up to you.
She's available to almost all other offers, so please feel free to post a plot idea (if you have one) or just offer up some general RP.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:18 pm
User ImageName: Victoria
Mate: ----
Children: Helena Augusta, Amethune, Adalaide
Personality: Victoria is a mare who I based off of Queen Victoria of England (mainly the 'movie' version of her from The Young Victoria). She is very strong willed though she's not the type of mare to flaunt or seek fights with others. She courageous and isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in or protect those she loves. Victoria has a very kind and gentle heart which shows through often. As she is based on a queen, she of course runs her own herd. While it is not official, it does exist. One short coming is that she likes to collect Soquili.
Breeding Slots: Used || Closed || Closed || Closed

Plots
Victoria is a very intelligent mare and is strong willed. I'd like for her to meet other's with similar personalities, or even some that maybe aren't has outspoken as her.
So as some of you may have noticed, Victoria has a IC only herd and I would like to get it OCCly official. I would love to find other soquili who would like to join her herd and help make it official!
Open to other idea's!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:25 pm
User ImageName: Marceline
Mate: Open
Children:
Personality: Marceline is a mare who doesn't particularly know who she is quite yet but she does know what her values are. She is a warrior just like her parents and thus is very willing to lend a hoof to those who need her whether they are good or evil as a truly good warrior never takes a side. (Or so she has been raised to believe.) There are times where she can be a bit snarky but for the most part she's actually pretty apathetic. Although, that's not to say she doesn't have a bit of a kinder side buried within her.
Breeding Slots: Fling || Open || Open || Open

Plots
Seeing as how Marceline is the type to protect/serve others, I would like to find her a traveling companion or something of that nature who either needs her help or just some company. Can be good or evil.
Marceline needs to train her body from time to time so she doesn't get rusty! Have a soquili you want to toughen up? Need someone to try and beat? Marceline's your gal. ;D Open to fighting, spars, or worse!
I want her to find some kind of romance. Open to pretty much anything in this aspect.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:26 pm
User ImageName: Genaro Drago
Mate: Open
Children:
Personality: Insightful (Needs development)
Breeding Slots: Fling || Open || Open || Open

Plots
RP with other Brotherhood members!
Maybe assassinations
Getting him some RP to develop plots. General meet and greets are welcome.
GIVE HIM ANYTHING!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:27 pm
Reserved

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:36 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:25 am
Reserved

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 pm
Open

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:32 pm
heart  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:31 pm
emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:24 pm
Username: Rita Zyon
IMG of your soquili: User Image
Personality: Well, I'm still figuring him out but, I can see Judah as being very devoted to his work, particularly in developing poisons to use on his targets (I was given the idea of this by Flan because of the plants he has with him and I liked it). He's not the nicest stallion, he gets snippy when others bother him too much. However, he's loyal to those he considers as allies or comrades.
Who you want to RP with: Genaro Drago
Plot Idea: Well, I noticed that your boy is a unicorn. Although Judah has knowledge in mixing poisons, he doesn't know how to use herbs or other plants to make healing potions. I was thinking that it would be good of Judah to have someone he trusts to go to if he ever gets injured in the future. For this rp, it could be a general rp where they develop a friendship that favours could be asked? I don't know if the brotherhood members know each other by name already but if not, I think they'd recognize the hoods :3 (or the handprint, I noticed your boy has one too!).
Extra: N/A

Rita Zyon

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:25 pm
Rita Zyon

Oooh. Well first off, your boy is lovely. c: So congrats!
Second, I love the idea. I'm not sure yet what Genaro will be doing as his career as I haven't really gotten to figure out his personality, but I'm sure he'd be willing to heal the wounds of his brothers (and sisters) or anyone else. Seeing as they will be a herd like thing I think they will know each other? If not and we play it like that, maybe they have a back story to how they know each other or something. XD
Anyways, the idea sounds really good and I'm excited to do it? c:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:26 pm
Yeah, I agree with you about them knowing each other, at least by name because of the herd ^^. So, would you like me to set up a rp for them?  

Rita Zyon

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:07 pm
Rita Zyon
Yeah, I agree with you about them knowing each other, at least by name because of the herd ^^. So, would you like me to set up a rp for them?

I'd love it if you would! <3333
Thank you!

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces