Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Clarisse Cottage Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:08 pm
The Clarisse family cottage

This cottage is located in Oxfordshire on the Cotswolds.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is a two story cottage with a basement level. Calm and quiet it's a cozy place to come home too.

First Floor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the main living area with a living room, kitchen, dining room, and bathroom. When first walking in to the left is the dining room and to the right is the living room area. Further to the back off the dining room is the kitchen and then the bathroom is down the hall from the living room.

Second Floor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The main place where everyone sleeps is on this floor. This is where the Library is located as well. There is also a smaller bathroom on this floor. Walking up stairs the first room you come too is the bathroom of to the left hand side. Next to that on the right is formally Chloe's bedroom. It's now done in greys and blues for the newly expected twin. The next bedroom around the corner is David's old room which he gave to his son Benjamin. This room is decorated in blues and reds. Around the corner to the left is what used to be Johnathan and Mary Jane's room. David and Shayna now use the master although David's still not sure about redecorating it. Connected to their room and to the hall way before the turn to the left is the library. This room does infact have a lot of the color blue and also has an enchanted sky light.

Basement

Down here is just a place to escape everyone. David now finds himself using his father's former office down there. When first going down to the basement you get a wide entrance of white and turquoise. Places to sit and chill for the most part further back is David's office and even further back into the other room is a spare bedroom.

Ways To Get In Touch

✗ Muggle Phone Lines
                                ✓ Owl Messaging
                                ✓ Floo Network
                                ✓ Apparition

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:09 pm
Where Are We Now?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

David Clarisse : Home / Auror's Office / Out
Shayna Clarisse : Home / Practice / Out
Benjamin Clarisse : Home / Out

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Click pictures for profiles

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:48 pm
Family Facts:

Relations:

David's Side: The Clarisse Family and the Mitchell Family
Shayna's Side : The Snow Family

History:

- David and Chloe's Childhood home.
- David moved out as soon as he graduated and got an apartment in London with Shayna.
- His sister Chloe didn't find out until later why he left so quickly.
- In 2030 both Isabelle, Dakota, and Chloe moved out.

- - - - - - - - - -

Since Johnathan and Mary Jane's deaths, David and Shayna have moved into the home. The two meet their first year at Hogwarts and instantly had a crush for one another. No surprise there considering just about every Gryffindor in his family ended up with a Ravenclaw. At the start of second year David got up the courage to ask Shayna out and the two have been together ever since. Even when vampires and werewolves attack the two have always been there for each other.

- David is a Former Gryffindor
- Shayna is a Former Ravenclaw.

- Both played on their house Quidditch teams as Seekers.
- David was turned into a Werewolf during his sixth year.

The two married in 2023 and were blessed with their son Benjamin the following year. They are now expecting twins.

Pets:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab tab Mia the Pomsky  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:57 am
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Second Year
Unsorted First Year

User ImageUser Image Location: Home

Chloe had been a little shocked to hear the news about some students that she knew going missing on the trip back home. It was the major issue of the summer and it wasn't anything she could figure out or solve. All she could do is pray that they would be alright and found soon. But today that wasn't the issue it was finding her brother David to take him to Diagon Alley.

"David where in the world are you?" Chloe shouted as she roamed the house looking for him. "Come on David I told mom I'd take you to Diagon Alley today." she continued to shout getting rather annoyed that he wasn't answering her. After scouring through the whole house she went outside to look for him. 'He better not be out causing trouble again...' she thought their father was on his last nerve with David's antics.

As soon as Chloe spoke David jumped out from behind a bush in the back yard. "Boo!" he yelled at her making her just right out of her skin. "Ahhh! David... how many times do I have to tell you, stop doing that!" she yelled at him. "Most likely a hundred and fifty..." David replied with a smug look on his face.

Mary looked out from the window of the kitchen and shock her head. It her kids really had a knack for getting on each other’s nerves. "Come on we have lots of stuff to get for school." 'Besides maybe if I get out of this house I won't kill you...' she thought the rest of that before heading off for the fireplace in the living room. David happily followed he just couldn't wait to get his stuff for school especially since his mother and father said he could get an owl.

(Exit to Diagon Alley)

With: David

With: Chloe

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:46 pm
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Third Year
Gryffindor Second Year

Chloe had enough of sitting around the house being bored. She was laying in her room on her bed when David walked in on her. "What are you doing?" he asked her curiously. "I'm lying on my bed." she answered him. "Okay then..." David really didn't know what to think about that.

"Why are you in my room anyways?" Chloe asked her brother. "Just wondered what you were up too." David told her with a smile. "Well get out my room is golden yellow for a reason, no Gryffindor's allowed." she told him. "What about Charlotte?" he questioned. "Fine I'm getting out of this house before I go stir crazy." Chloe said spinning off her bed and heading out of her room. She just couldn't argue about Charlotte.

David followed wondering what his sister was up too. "Where are you going?" he asked. "I don't know anywhere that isn't here." Chloe told him. "Well don't forget mom and dad said we'd be visiting our cousins." David reminded her. "Don't worry I'll be back by then why don't you go talk to friends of yours." she suggested before heading out.

"I would but I don't know who to talk with..." He muttered but she was already gone.

(Chloe - exit to Diagon Alley)

With: Chloe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:20 am
Johnathan & David Clarisse
Goblin Liaison Office Employee Former Ravenclaw
Gryffindor Second Year

John walked into the house to David sitting at the dining room table trying to figure out what to write on a piece of parchment. "Where's your sister?" he asked him as he walked up to David. "Oh hey dad, Chloe went out... I have no idea where." he told him before going back to his parchment. "Alright, what and what are you up too?" he asked him. "I'm trying to figure out who to write." David answered him.

"I take it you aren't having any luck." John asked him. "Yeah... Hey dad how did you meet mom?" David asked curiously. "Well we were sorted in the first year into Ravenclaw. What brought this on?" he asked curiously. "There's a girl... she's in Ravenclaw... and I think I like her..." he rambled on not knowing where he was going with this. "And you want to know how I know I liked your mother?" John asked with a smile. "Yeah... and how you got her attention." David added a little more calm now.

John thought about it for a moment. "When you're around her it's like nothing else is more important than making her happy. If she's hurt you want to make it better." John tried to explain. "You feel what she feels and you when you start to notice her she makes you feel warm inside." he continued. "Yeah feel like..." David said. "And I wouldn't go following my example son I pretended to fail to get her attention not to mention joined the Quidditch team so I could get her attention." John told him. "Oh... maybe I'll figure out what to do about that myself then." he answered realizing that he would have to think about it.

With: Dad

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:58 pm
Johnathan & David Clarisse
Goblin Liaison Office Employee Former Ravenclaw
Gryffindor Second Year

John ruffled his son's hair before walking towards the kitchen. "My advice, write her a letter. See if she wants to hang out." he suggested as he stood by the doorway. "But we're going to see our cousins and Uncle George." David reminded him. "Yes but that doesn't mean you can't see her." he said winking before walking out of the room.

'Well Dad said... I could just tell her to send the letter to their address.' David thought before looking to his parchment.

David
Dear Shayna,

I was wondering if you would like to hang out at Hogmeades. It would be great to see you. By the way I'll be at my Uncle's in Ackerley so send a reply to that address instead. And I hope you're doing well.

Your friend,

David

With that David jumped from his spot and went over to the window. "Ashton!" he called out the open window. "Woo..." Ashton hooted. "I need you to send this to Shayna okay can you do that for me? Make sure it gets there safely." he said attaching the letter to his owl before watching him fly off into the sky.

With: Dad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image

Tʀɪᴛᴏɴ

Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ Oᴡʟ

Flying on the Cotswolds came a big brownish owl. He circled a couple of houses in search of the friend Xavier had told him. ' .....David Clarisse. David Clarisse. Where's the home of those folk? ' the owl had thought as he started to check the mailboxes of the homes. Oh yeah, Oxfordshire. That's where he is. The owl flew to Oxfordshire, which wasn't as far as he thought would be, and finally saw the house of the Clarisses'.

The owl flew to one of the windows of the cottage and tapped the glass with his beak repeatedly to get attention. The light shimmered down the owl, revealing his brown feathers. The light shined down the loose collar of the owl, showing the name , Triton. Beside the name was the Nicholson Family Crest, which you wouldn't understand at first since I still haven't shown you that. Triton reached out his leg with a tied letter on it, implementing them to read it.

The letter was.....
✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹
Dear David Clarisse,

Hey there, David! How are you? Enjoying summer? If not, then let's do something about that! I was hoping if you could come to Diagon Alley with me, and maybe some other of our friends. I'm not sure who to send other messages to so....can you help me with that? So after we meet in the Alley, we could hang out! We could buy stuff, my treat. After we explored the Alley, we could enter the Kielder Forest to reach our mano--, our home. I'm sure that you'd love to see those red squirrels! There's tons of them there. Tons and tons of them I tell you. After we reached my house, let's play Quidditch! I have a lot of stories to tell you, not to mention meeting my family. If you're good with that.

Oh and I'm not forcing you to come with me you know. Well, if you're not busy, let's do it. And if you already had some plans, we could just reschedule 'em. Hope to see you soon while summer's still here. And good luck with Shayna too. Ooooh wait, wanna invite her over? * wink *

Your friend, Over and out,

Xavier Nicholson

After finally sending the letter, Triton hooted. He flapped his wings and turned around outside, just waiting for the reply. He didn't know which one of 'em was David, but he was sure that this was his home. Hopefully, he's right.

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:54 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Home

David was for the most part staring at the ceiling contemplating a prank on anyone he could think of. That’s when he heard a tap on the window. “Uh…?” he said getting up from his spot on the floor and seeing Triton. ‘Isn’t that…?’ David thought before throwing his thoughts out the window. Opening the window he pulled a treat he had usually for his owl. “Trade yeah.” He said with a smile as he took the letter and gave the treat to him.

Reading the letter David smiled. “I thought it was Xavier’s owl, odd looking crest though… Is he not telling me something?” he asked Triton before taking out a piece of parchment and going to right a reply back.

David
Hey Xavier,

I’ve been pretty good, and summer is less then enjoyable with nothing to do. You have no idea how much I could go for some fun. Diagon Alley sounds great can’t wait. I’ll see who I can think of who might be interested in hanging out. Maybe Yvette and whoever else I can think of… Anyways sounds like a plan can’t wait.

Shayna? Why would I invite her? Well I might be able to, thought she might be busy Thanks for the support…

I’ll see yeah round.

David Clarisse

“Okay you mind flying this letter back to Xavier for me?” David asked with a smile. Before attaching his later.

With: Triton the Owl...

List of Knowledge: Progress

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image

Tʀɪᴛᴏɴ

Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ Oᴡʟ

The owl returned from the Forest and landed on the same window he landed before. Once again he repeatedly tapped the glass with his beak ; he was like saying that ' I'm back! And your letter's here! ' It may not look like it, but this owl is actually a smart one. Using his beak and claws, he can tell you what letter he wants to say. Example, He tapped his beak 11 times. What letter is the 11th in the alphabet? It's K, right? Now then, he tapped his beak 11 times, stopped, then 9 times, stopped, then 5 times, stopped, tapped 12 times, stopped, then tapped 4 times, then 5 times, then 18 times. What did he say? Kielder. As in Kielder Forest. Cool, huh. Now moving on.

After opening the window again, Triton reached out his leg and eyed the treats he received before. ' Gimme some of that! Gimme! ' Yep. That owl can also be a glutton.

The letter :

Dear David Clarisse :

That sounds great! I was thinking if we could invite maybe about most of the people we know. I've made a list already on the people that maybe we can invite.

= Yvettexxxxxxxx= Peterxxxxxxxx = Shayna
= Jacobxxxxxxxx= Autumnxxxxxxxx= Tevyexxxxxxxx= Night
= Irisxxxxxxxx= Nathanxxxxxxxx= Sethxxxxxxxx= Serafina

That's about all the people I know. Well the people we're friends or acquainted with. I can't remember anyone else. It might be too fast but I think I've already forgotten some of them. As for Shayna, well this might be your big chance you know! Also, as some of us say, the more the merrier!

Well, I'm already on the way to Diagon Alley. I might get there for an hour or so...I think. Well, see ya later, then!

Over and Out,

Xavier Nicholson

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Home

Chloe was glad to be home. She was resting on her bed when an idea came to her. 'I'm not sitting around here all summer until I have to get my school supplies.' she thought sitting up and looking to her door. Sliding off her bed she walked out of her room in search for her brother, David. He wasn't in his room so she could only assume he was down stairs.

"David!" Chloe called out going down the stairs. As she turned the corner she ran right into him causing her to jump backwards. "Oh, there you are... I was wondering if I could borrow Ashton for a while?" she asked him. "Uh... sure I guess. He is kind of the only owl in the house and if I say no mom and dad will have a fit." David answered her honestly. "Thanks then." she said running off back upstairs to her room.

Once upstairs Chloe sat at her desk and found a piece of parchment, her quill, and a bottle of ink so she could start writing a letter to a friend of hers, or at least someone she considered a friend. 'Now what to say...' she thought looking at the parchment as she dipped her quill in ink. She knew who she was sending it too but she wasn't sure what to say to him.

Once Chloe figured it out however she went to her bedroom window and looked outside. "Ashton I need you to deliver something for me." she called out to him. He came as soon as he was called and landed on the window sill. Once told where to take the letter Ashton flew off in hopes of finding the person he was to deliver it too.

Chloe
Dear Sun,

Hello it's Chloe Clarisse the quiet brown hair, blue eyed Hufflepuff, that's in the same year as you. I know we aren't exactly close friends but I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me sometime during the summer holidays. You can even pick the location for us to meet.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Chloe

With: Alone... David... Alone again

List of Knowledge: Progress

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:34 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Third Year

Mary Jane Clarisse
Healer for Potions and Plant Poisoning
Former Ravenclaw

David walked into the living room where his parents were and took a seat next to his dad. He had planned on sending a letter to Shayna but Chloe had kidnapped his owl Ashton. "Is someone bored already?" Mary asked her son. "Not exactly..." David answered her. "How's that Shayna doing?" John asked as he closed his book that he was reading. "Oh she's find dad. I know she wants me to visit over the holidays." he answered. "You know meet her mom and help out with her little brothers." David added.

Mary smiled at her son's words. "I think that would be lovely David." she stated thinking it was great that he could learn to help out and be more grown up and less troublesome. "That's what I thought." David agreed. "Is she going to be coming here, you know we would love to meet her." John told his son. "Yeah dad that's the plan." he answered. "Well that's splendid." Mary was really glad that she would be meeting her son's girlfriend.

User Image

Johnathan Clarisse
Goblin Liaison Office Employee
Former Ravenclaw

With: Mom and Dad
With: My son and Husband John
With: My Wife Mary and My son

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Sapphire The Owl☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

Sapphire happily took the treat before taking off back to her owner.

After a span of maybe thirty minutes the owl was back on the window sill with another letter.

Shayna

Dear David,

Really? They are excited? My dad can't seem to stop laughing whenever I come in to ask but they both say it's okay. And I'll send a letter to Serafina right away!

You are bored already? Well... Same here, Well I have the babies to keep me busy but my mom doesn't want Carter to become super attached again. So i'm not allowed to help much. I like seeing the words 'Love David'... It makes me all aflutter.

Can't wait!,
Love Shayna

User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:42 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Third Year

Mary Jane Clarisse
Healer for Potions and Plant Poisoning
Former Ravenclaw

David was so happy to see Shayna's owl Sapphire. "Hey there Sapph whatch'a got for me?" he said going over to her and giving her a gentle pet before taking the note. "A letter from a friend I take it?" John asked smiling at his son and the owl. "Yeah dad sapphire here belongs to Shayna." he replied pulling out a treat and giving it to her.

Reading the letter Shayna was wondering when they should get together and if his parents were okay with it. 'Serafina...' he thought whatever happened to her he wondered. "Hey if you wait here while I quickly write Shayna back you'd be doing me a favor. My sister borrowed Ashton so he's not here right now and there's no telling when he'll be back." he told Sapphire before turning to his parents.

"If Shayna's parents say yes can I go over to her place say like tomorrow or the next day?" David asked. "David honey, can you really not wait to see her?" His mother asked. He just shook his head. It reminded her of her and his father when they were young. "Alright then it's fine by me." Mary Jane answered him. "Same here," John agreed. With that David quickly ran off to get his stuff to write Shayna back.

Once he was done David ran back to Sapphire. "Here you go Sapphire please take this back to Shayna for me." he asked nicely attaching it and then giving the owl a gentle stroke.

David

Dear Shayna,

I think the sooner the better can you believe I’m already bored. I also can't wait to hear how you're mom made you think that. My parents are happier than ever honestly they might be more excited them we are if that's possible. I told them moments before you're letter arrived.

I think that's a good idea. Serafina seemed to disappear over the holidays so I think it's a nice way to find out it something's up. Plus it would be great way to hang out all as friends.

Can't wait to see you,
Love David

User Image

Johnathan Clarisse
Goblin Liaison Office Employee
Former Ravenclaw

With: Mom and Dad
With: My son and Husband John
With: My Wife Mary and My son

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Sapphire The Owl☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

Sapphire happily took the treat before taking off back to her owner.

After a span of maybe thirty minutes the owl was back on the window sill with another letter.

Shayna

Dear David,

Really? They are excited? My dad can't seem to stop laughing whenever I come in to ask but they both say it's okay. And I'll send a letter to Serafina right away!

You are bored already? Well... Same here, Well I have the babies to keep me busy but my mom doesn't want Carter to become super attached again. So i'm not allowed to help much. I like seeing the words 'Love David'... It makes me all aflutter.

Can't wait!,
Love Shayna

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items