Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
The British Museum ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:37 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: British Museum

“I’m taking Cursebreaking and Wandless Magic but I’m also taking Alchemy, Art, Cooking with Magic, Muggle Studies, and Wandlore.” Mira answered her Ravenclaw friend. Looking around at all the butterflies the Slytherin thought they were beautiful. If only she could have had a butterfly as a pet instead of the rat she had now. Not that she didn’t like Spice he was docile and kind of cute in a rodent sort of way. “Timothy, what are you doing?” As she asked her question it was soon answered when a silver butterfly greeted him. Soon he was joined by many and that made her smile.

Seeing Timothy’s reaction to having so many covering pretty much his whole arm Mira stepped closer to him.
“Don’t worry they’ll leave.” She told him and sure enough they did just that. Think about Timothy’s offer, she wondered if it would be a good idea. Though there was still that part of her that didn’t want to admit she might actually need help. “"I'm sorry I came off... well I'm not exactly sure how I came off. Anyways, if I need help with anything I’ll let you know. Honestly I’m only really worried about alchemy. I hear it’s a pretty hard class.” She admitted. Luckily, the usual part of her that made her act like she needed no help what-so-ever didn’t shine through when she opened her mouth. Timothy didn’t need to be subject to that he was too nice for that. Once was enough in her opinion.

User Image

With: Timothy

Wearing: Green with a touch of Blue

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:51 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

Timothy hummed at her elective list and made a mental note to save her a seat in the two classes that they shared while impressed that she was taking Art. Well, he shouldn't really be surprised considering she was visiting a museum, but so was he and he didn't have an artistic bone in his body. He could barely draw a circle! He wondered if he could ask to see any of her drawings when she was done with them. His sister took Art but never let him see anything unless she was painting something for him or someone else. Then again, his sister was also crazy so that could be just it. As the butterflies finally left his person he noticed how much closer she had gotten to him and flushed but didn't comment on it. It was weird to think that way right? Before he could think more on it Mira began to talk, apologize really, about worrying about her classes. Which was actually really stupid to apologize for when you think about it, at least the way Timothy thought about it. But he supposed that she didn't like asking for help so for him to offer it up like that might have been a tad discouraging. "It's ok. You're my friend so I was just hoping I could help. The alchemy professor is my head of house and he's really cool. If you pay attention and don't talk in the class I'm sure you'll do great, you do awesome in all your other classes." he signed truthfully to her. Finding himself usually in between her and Benjamin it would be hard not to notice how smart she was. Or how annoyed she would get whenever his friend would attempt to copy from her.

murruelecreuset

Smile and grin at the change all around [wearing]
Pick up my guitar and play [British Museum]
Just like yesterday [Mira]
Then I'll get on my knees and pray [Unwinding]
We don't get fooled again [ooc~sorry for the wait, I forgot to quote you >.<]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:27 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: British Museum

Mira gave Timothy a small smile. She kept forgetting that she had a friend. The idea of having friends wasn’t something she really thought about. When she came to Hogwarts first year she had made it clear she didn’t need nor want any friends. Two years later she was beginning to think that was pretty stupid of her to say. In fact she had a thing or two to learn about friends.

“I guess sometimes I forget that.” Mira told him truthfully pinking a little when he mentioned her doing well in all her other classes. “Thanks Timothy, though when do I ever talk in class?” she asked him. She literally only talked to like three people. “You know I’m really glad I ran into you today.” Mira added with a small smile. She really was, it beat being by herself. Honestly she couldn’t be sicker of spending the summer primarily alone. Shutting herself off from the world made her feel pretty lonely after a while. With Timothy that wasn't so much of a problem anymore.

User Image

With: Timothy

Wearing: Green with a touch of Blue

OOC: That's okay.

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101

The United Kingdom