Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
The British Museum ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:16 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: British Museum

Leonette had been so busy panicking about Grace she hadn't noticed David of all people either. A surprising shock but from what she knew David was in Tinwood at the Avery Manor, not in London and certainly not at a muggle museum. Frantically searching just about every corner of the building for her sister she came up empty. Feeling defeated and quite honestly scared about the fact she'd lost the youngest in the family she slumped onto the floor. 'What am I going to do...?' she thought.

Suddenly a realization hit her. 'Come on Leo, stop being a coward are you a Gryffindor or not.' she told herself silently. Getting up Leonette headed off again, Grace had to be around here somewhere. Walking through the museum a lot calmer the brunette walked right past the cafe and came to a sudden stop. 'What that David... with Sapphire...?' she asked herself.

Walking backwards Leonette's eyes hadn't lied. It was David and he was indeed with Sapphire... and she was wet. Why was she wet? 'That doesn't matter...' she told herself before marching over to the two. 'Don't blow up... don't blow up...' Leonette tried to coach herself but it was a complete and utter fail.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Leonette asked angrily. 'Together?' she thought the last part but didn't want to make it sound even worse. "I don't even want to know why you're wet." she said gesturing to Sapphire. "Nor do I care but considering you two general don't get along or am I missing something?" Leonette asked. "Because trust me 'this' is the last thing I need to deal with right now." she really wasn't in the mood to hear anything come from Sapphire's mouth but knew she sure wasn't going to be able to stop her.

Honestly Leonette didn't know what to feel. Should she be suspicious of them or be fine with whatever this was? Deep down she knew that David probably didn't have high hopes for them but that didn't mean she had to believe their relationship wasn't meant to be.

Status: Worried, Panicking! A little Pissed Off and Suspicious
With: David and Sapphire

Wearing: Red and Black

OOC: Maybe you should have saved the water for Leo lol

mc2
shabatha

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:48 pm
x Jane Cathaline Avery xx/xxx David Sinclair League x/x Leah Ruby League xxxxx
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
/xxxxxxx Avery Matriarchxxxxxxxx/ Conditional Avery Heir /xxxxxxxx Future Hogwarts Student
xxxxxxxx Former Slytherin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ Ravenclaw xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ Unsortedxxx/

Time: Summer 2026-2027
Wearing: Clothes

Before Sapphire could answer about the shirt he heard the very angry question of ‘What the hell are you two doing?’ David took a deep breath as he saw Leo there as the asker of the question and he glanced away for a moment tapping his finger on the table and then glanced back to Leo as she went on about the two of them not getting along and demanding if she was missing something before she added that ‘this’ was the last thing she needed to deal with at the moment. David was inclined to think the same thing regarding the whole issue.

“We aren’t getting along, still. She pissed me off: it isn’t like someone gets that soaked on their own in the middle of a café at the British Museum. It had seemed a good idea at the time. Anyways, I was just asking her if she had something more appropriate to change into all things considered,” He answered glossing over the finer details and motioning one hand to Sapphire.

He stood, “So, what’s the pressing issue at the moment-since obviously a chance meeting between Miss Snow and myself isn’t a concern at the moment, nor Sapphire and my general issues with each other? You never struck me as the type to go to a museum on your own. I have till this evening free before I need to go back to Tinworth: so what is the problem?” He was thankful at that moment because it bought him the ability to gloss over what he was sure would just further annoy Leo. It was a chance meeting but he really didn’t feel like explaining Sapphire deciding to kiss him-well he was fairly sure Leo would want to know about the details after Healing I as well which would unnecessarily annoy her, or so David figured. Though, maybe the annoyance wasn’t totally unjustified considering everything.

He raised a brow with a small frown: he was fairly sure Leo’s irritation wasn’t entirely the whole suspicious circumstances of running into him and Sapphire together alone at a café with food and drinks-well one drink, the other being on Sapphire. David was sure if he had seen Leo in the same situation, he would be more than a little annoyed.

shabatha
murruelecreuset

<>  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

╔═════════════════════╗

۩۞۩ ωнσ ۩۞۩ : Each other wearing Clothes
۩۞۩ ωнєи ۩۞۩ : Summer
۩۞۩ ωнєяє ۩۞۩ :British Museum
╚═════════════════════╝

Sapphire chuckled as he talked. But when he motioned at her shirt she realized that she was wearing white... Oh gods... She looked down to see her shirt starting to become see through. Eyes widening, she threw her arms around herself and glared daggers at David. "You Pervert! Of course I don't have an extra shirt! I didn't think I was going to get soaked in a museum!" She growled just as she heard some not nice words from a familiar voice. Looking up, her mood brightened if only for a moment. "Well hello! You came just in the nick of time!" She said chuckling. But she still glared at David for the water and now basically see through shirt. You don't just... Splash water onto a white shirt. It just doesn't happen that way!

When Leo stated that she didn't have time for this but needed an answer anyway, David spoke. She chuckled half heartedly. "He didn't like that his sister took a liking to me, and when I had to give her back to him she almost started crying. I was just offering to baby sit and he got mad." She explained. "You owe me a shirt Mister League." She said trying to keep the anger from over taking her senses. Even if it was deserved, he could have waited to do anything else until she wasn't in a white shirt!

((That is true... But it'll be all sticky! Plus it's more funny if Sapphire's soaking wet xD))

mc2

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image

Deep down Leonette had a feeling there was more to it then she pissed me off and I soaked her with my water. There had to be something that pissed him off. She highly doubted it was just his sister liked her more. Honestly baby’s liked anyone that would pay attention to them. She had a baby sister once and babysitting? Who in their right mind would ever let Sapphire Snow watch their baby? Leonette wouldn’t even trust her to watch her pet dog… and she didn’t even have a pet dog. Maybe that was harsh but it was how the brunette felt at the moment.

Glaring at Sapphire when she spoke it was clear that Leonette wasn’t happy about her being there. The Gryffindor probably would have threatened the blond to stop bothering with her boyfriend if not for the fact she didn’t want to come off that way. She did not have traits of a Slytherin… not a change… “I did, did I?” Leonette asked her annoyingly as she looked to David. Listening to him about what happened before looking back at Sapphire she shook her head. “I don’t believe that’s remotely close to the whole story.” She said before listening to Sapphire say he owed her a shirt.

“Look, Sapphire. Your shirt will live, you’ll figure something out, and honestly I don’t care. I have far more pressing matters…” Who was this brunette and what did she do with Leo? She certainly wasn’t acting like she normally would. Turning her full on attention to David when he asked her what the problem was if this situation wasn’t she slightly snapped. “What’s the problem? My problem is I’ve lost my sister!” she blurted out. “I can’t find her anywhere and if my dad comes home and she’s missing I’m going to be in such hot water that I’m going to under house arrest till I graduate.” She added in a panic.

OOC: That really would be a sticky situation lol

mc2
shabatha

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:53 pm
/xxxxxxx Avery Matriarchxxxxxxxx/ Conditional Avery Heir /xxxxxxxx Future Hogwarts Student
xxxxxxxx Former Slytherin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ Ravenclaw xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ Unsortedxxx/

David had essentially brushed off the accusation of being a pervert because he had merely stated a fact, and after all, it wasn't like he was blind, nor, was anyone else for that matter. Yet when Leo came and Sapphire added her piece with a chuckle and then went on using some ridiculous story about him not liking the fact Leah liked her, he suppressed an eye roll. And the matter of baby-sitting was that his parents were probably a lot choosier about baby sitters than most considering the whole fact that for a couple summers his father had technically babysat his mother which was how they first met-not that his father had made the connection till his mother pointed it out right after they had married. And, it made sense to hire nannies and tutors-that was what his parents had done for him and his sister.

David bit his lip and glanced away arms crossed as Leo told them that she didn't believe that was remotely close to the whole story. "It was a synopsis," David answered glancing back to Leo with a sigh. He should have known there wasn't going to be an easy way out of brushing aside the whole situation. So much for hopes on that one.

He pulled out his wallet as Sapphire claimed he owed her a new shirt and Leonette pointed out quite reasonably that her shirt would live and she would figure something out. And, then Leo blurted out the problem and David said with a sigh, "House arrest isn't that horrible if the house isn't. Anyways, which sister is it: Mira or Grace? My sister should be somewhere avoiding the house right now and I'm pretty sure her German lessons are over for today, she can help, after all we did grow up in London. And, it would be fairly hypocritical of your father to put you on house arrest unless he was hiring someone to watch your sisters when you weren't home at all times."

He opened his wallet and pulled out a 50 pound note and placed on the table in front of Sapphire, "There's a gift shop here-you can figure out the shirt issue. I have more important things to worry about. And, quite frankly if you are saying I owe you for a shirt that will dry without any problems-because it was only water- then I want repaid for the two months of life you made me lose thanks to stress." Then, he muttered under his breath, "We all know it isn't like you are made of sugar... you won't melt."

Glancing back to Leo and he prompted again, "So? Grace or Mira?"

shabatha
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:21 pm

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Sapphire rolled her eyes at Leo not believing their story. Oh well. But the thought of her sister missing had her curiously worried. "How old is the one missing? Does she enjoy reading or something?" She asked curiously and glared when David and Leo both said her shirt would dry. "Oh yes, it'll dry. After anyone I walk by sees things they aren't supposed too." She growled annoyed but still rather curious about the sister that was missing. Even if Leo didn't want her help, she would try too.

"My aunt Denise, Shayna's mom, is taking her sons and my brother to the park, I can ask her to check there for her if you want. I'd just need to know what she looked like." She offered pulling out her phone. She was actually trying to help for once, not just... Be the usual b***h. David would understand at this point why Sapphire was offering to help, since Sapphire had lost three siblings herself and had blown up at him about it. She rolled her eyes at the fifty pound note and pushed it back at him. "I don't need your money. Thank you very much." She said taking some napkins and trying to wring out her shirt as best as possible. But she still kept her arms crossed over her chest anyway.

mc2

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image

Leonette was panicking to the point where running into David and Sapphire didn’t even bother her. Now she was just back on worrying about Grace. It was as if she were the girl’s mother or something. Then again she practically was seeing as their mother died giving birth to Grace. Rolling her eyes at Sapphire’s comment Leonette really didn’t care. At this point she was telling herself just to ignore her blond classmate.

When David offered to help and said he’d contact his sister for an extra hand it took Leonette a while to register it. Shaking her head upon being asked a second time one which sister was missing Leonette finally answered. “It’s Grace… ” She said trying to remain calm. Looking over at Sapphire when she asked how old her sister was and if she liked reading or anything she snapped at her. “She’s ten and if you really must know she loves reading or any place that has historical significance.” That’s when the Leonette realized Sapphire was only trying to help. What the Gryffindor didn’t know was her sister was the same age as Sapphire’s brother Sata.

“Sorry…” Leonette said before looking to both of them. “I’d appreciate the help… both of you.” She told them looking from one to the other. “Mira and I split up we figured she’d probably be either here or at the library. So that’s where Mir is now.” She added. That’s when it occurred to her that if Sapphire was going to help in any way she’d need to know what she looked like. “Grace has brown almost strawberry blond hair a little longer then shoulder length, and brown eyes pretty much like mine.” she explained as calmly as possible.

Looking back at David Leonette shook her head. "I hate to admit it but we couldn't afford someone to watch us when we were kids. That was pretty much my job." Truthfully it hurt knowing she'd been irresponsible.

OOC: ---

mc2
shabatha

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:23 pm

"Basically a younger version of my sister in interests," David answered, "well, minus the multilingual thing..." He sighed and said, "No, Cathy would probably be close to somewhere Grace might go anyways." He pulled out his phone and said, "Where do you want me to ask her to check first? I mean she has several of the main libraries in this area memorized and I am fairly sure she knows this museum better than our own house."

He raised a brow at what Leonette said about affording someone to watch them and David sighed, "Yeah, well it might be for the best. My grandparents screwed up fantastically by letting my father be my mother's babysitter when he was a teen, because my mother end up hunting him down when she was older. Anyways, you weren't watching Grace during the school year obviously and she was fine then. It would be stupid to be punished for not 'watching her properly' when you are here. She should know by now how to watch herself well enough."

"Remind me to get your whole family phones or something, I mean that is what Mum and Dad do to keep tabs on Cathy and me at this point," David said. "Which work most of the time..." He trailed off as the fact of the matter was phones did just not work in certain magical concentrated areas.

He glanced at the 50 pound note on the table and shoved it back at Sapphire and sighed irritably and started unbuttoning his shirt which got him a glare from the employee at the cash register before it was apparent he was wearing a white t-shirt underneath. Tossing the shirt at Sapphire he said, "You can't look for anyone if you are that concerned about modesty, which at this point is pointless you already ruined your right to that one."
shabatha
murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:06 pm

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Sapphire nodded and unlocked her phone and started typing one handedly to her aunt Denise. Then stopped. Ten? That was Sata's age... "I wonder if my brother knows her..." She said curiously. She finished typing the message within a few seconds before hitting the send button. She knew her aunt Denise would be at thepark soon at least. Figured she would be. "Don't worry about being sorry dear. When in a panic it's normal. We could always try different libraries between your home and here, even if I don't know where you live. It's a start if she likes to read." Sapphire said standing. "Do you have a way to contact Mira and see if she is there? If not, I suggest Cathy going straight to the Library that Mira went so that there is a way to get in contact with her so we aren't later wondering where she is." She suggested. seriously.... First Leo was acting strange... Now Sapphire was deliberately being nice and offering to help. With no catch.

"Alright, I sent her description to my aunt. Thank you for trusting me that much at least in this situation." She said smiling sorta. When David mentioned kind of like Cathy she nodded. Okay so she knew kinda what to think. She picked up the note and stuffed it into her pocket with a humph and a roll of her eyes before he started unbuttoning his shirt and threw it at her. Then made the comment. She wanted to strangle him with it, but decided against it and put it on, and buttoned it up to right beneath her breasts, where it would cover as much as could be without getting it soaked too. For some reason, she was only soaked in the front and her hair. "Excuse me?" She growled at the modesty was ruined comment.

mc2

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:38 am

"What was the name of that finishing school your parents sent you to, Miss Snow?" David asked irritably. "One, I really hope your parents got their money back on that one. And, two, I need to know so I can make sure if I ever have a daughter to make sure she never goes to there. Obviously the education is lacking."

"Modesty. Behavior, manner, or appearance intended to avoid impropriety or indecency." David prompted Sapphire as if reading from a particularly dry textbook before letting out an exasperated sigh. And then he added, "And if your brother doesn't know Leo's sister, I am sure he will soon enough. Unless one of them is a squib which is unlikely. I mean they'll meet at Hogwarts since they should be in the same year."

He glanced back to Leo, "And, despite Miss Snow's slightly condescending tone-which maybe she is just mimicking my grandmother who she saw earlier-Sapphire does have a point. If Mira isn't available via phone, I can have my sister stop by the library Mira headed to. Both my sister and myself are fairly familiar with anywhere around here especially. But then again, you do know how close we do live to here."

"Regardless, I doubt Grace would go anywhere particularly shady and it isn't like your family has any enemies-or none I've ever heard mention of-so Grace should be fine. If we don't find her the worst that would happen probably is Grace would show up home late after your father came home, and it isn't impossible to get an outside party to vouch for why she showed up late and lie that she wasn't out on her own if you are worried about getting in trouble," David said, picking up the soda and taking a drink. He would have preferred the water he had, but obviously that wasn't an option at this point. He gave a half smile to Leo and asked, "So, what is the game plan? Mira is hunting for Grace at one of the libraries. Sapphire is volunteering to help. I can help out. You are obviously looking for her. And I can call Cathy and get her to help out if you want. But, like I said, worst case scenario is probably you'll just end up having to explain why Grace showed up at home late."

With the focus on where Grace was, David found some ease and comfort in breaking down the situation into logical steps and different conclusions. Sure, Grace roaming around might be worrisome-but it was unlikely bad would come of it. Cathy was around eight or nine when she started heading to and from school most often on her own and she was fine. Besides, maybe with the whole Grace thing going on, maybe any questions about what or why David and Sapphire were there together would be glossed over. If it was a matter of Sapphire claiming to have a crush on him-even still-David would never mention it. As for the fact Sapphire decided to kiss him, David wasn't sure it was worth mentioning. It seemed unnecessary headaches. And obviously, he wasn't happy about it, so it was unlikely-or he'd like to think it was unlikely-Sapphire would try anything, at least, while he and Leo was dating.

shabatha
murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 am
User Image

Leonette tried to relax and calm down. David’s reassurance was a little helpful but when she didn’t know where Grace was it worried her. Grace had never been away from her. Usually during the summer she was glued to her hip, but since Leonette had been studying for her OWLs, her sister hadn’t been. Listening to David and Sapphire she had no idea that they’re siblings were the same age. “I’m not sure if they do or not.” She said nodding to what David had said. They would know each other soon enough.

Thinking about where Cathy could check first that’s when Sapphire spoke up about whether she could contact Mira. “No I don’t, she went to the London Library.” Leonette replied to Sapphire. “And you don’t need to get my family phones.” She added looking to David. “You know I’m not good at lying? My dad would know and I don’t want my sister getting into any trouble.” She told him. Taking a deep breath the logical idea would to have Cathy go to the London library and meet up with her sister. Besides maybe Mira had found her sister she wouldn’t know.

“If you can have Cathy head to the London Library at least then we’ll know if Mira found Grace there or not.” Leonette asked David. “Thank you.” She said back to Sapphire with somewhat normal behavior. “I appreciate the help really I do. I’m thinking Sapphire’s right, we should probably check some other libraries in the area.” She added trying to look on the brighter side but it was surprisingly hard.

mc2
shabatha

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:00 pm

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Sapphire narrowed her eyes. She wanted to hit him... So hard right now. But she couldn't do that... There was a ten year old missing. "Excuse me, that you were the one who doused me with water and caused me to be indecent. I was just fine before that mishap." She said politely as she looked to Leo. "Besides, if you had a daughter, I'm sure she wouldn't need Finishing. She would probably be born as boring as you are." She replied.

"So, Libraries. I don't really think there are that many good libraries around. Maybe for a ten year old like Cathy... Sort of, maybe she would be at a theatre? They do have very interesting plays and things. She could be there, or even at the aquarium." She said thoughtfully. One arm was wrapped around her waist while the other rested just above it.

"It might be a good idea to split up. Although if Leo doesn't have a phone, then that may not be the best idea... Hmmm..." She said thoughtfully as they continued to talk. "It's fine Leo. My brother Sata is ten. I'd be frantic if he went missing, so it is perfectly understandable." She said without thinking. Leo didn't know she was trying hard to make it up to her siblings. David did... Now anyway.

mc2

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:15 pm

David nodded when Leo said it was the London Library and quickly sent out a text with his phone and as he sent the message looked up to Leo and said, “Just because I don’t have to get your family phones doesn’t mean I shouldn’t. It isn’t like your family should have an objection to the muggle technology considering what your father does. I didn’t get you anything for Christmas-I owe you something from that apparently anyways. I boycott the whole time of year at this point, but apparently it isn’t appropriate behavior according to my sister.”

He rolled his eyes as his phone made a buzz and he glanced down and said, “Ah, Cathy is fairly close there anyways. She said she’ll swing by and probably can hunt down Mira in fifteen minutes tops. And something about Hufflepuffs being good finders so she might even manage to find Grace and then she gets bragging rights for the next month.” He shook his head typing a quick reply and putting his phone back in his bag.

He glanced at Sapphire who snapped about how it was him who doused her in water and caused her to be indecent and that she was fine before the mishap and pointed out that if he had a daughter that she would be born as boring as he was. David could think of several sarcastic replies to her first statements but settled for, “Yeah, it wasn’t like you were decent right before the water got dumped on you. And, boring kids are a blessing to their parents and families from what I’ve seen.”

He sighed and let Sapphire return her focus to the concern of where Grace was. David felt the odd man out since he wasn’t that concerned when his sister wasn’t home right away when she was nine or ten, but then again she always let everyone know via phone if she was not going straight home from school. And, Sapphire had good reason to want to keep her siblings particularly close and Leo, well, Leo was overprotective of both of her sisters. Not that David wasn’t of Cathy-overprotective-he just was in a different way. “And, this is exactly why the phones are a necessity. So in the future you don’t have to have as much concern. And, I’ll just get my sister to vouch for where Grace was till she shows up again. You forget I have about three of the best liars I know on speed dial. Even my immediate family I think just lies to each other occasionally to stay in practice. Normal enough. Anyways, Cathy is going to the London Library, it is up to you Leo on where we should go. You know Grace better than Sapphire and I do."

shabatha
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:30 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

Timothy held a secret love of art that he was sure not even his older sister knew about. He didn't just enjoy comic books and the occasional Japanese creation (although yes, he does have a favorite anime) but art of all kinds. He had debated taking the art history course that was offered at Hogwarts but found about about the professors very...extensive lectures and opted out. Part of him believed that it was Benjamin's laziness finally rubbing off on him but he also conceded that he didn't want to swim in a pool of notes just about art. So he made a promise to himself that he would do a small self study of the arts whenever he got a chance to make it up, and today happened to be a day he would do some of it. His mother was working in her potions lab and Tanya was celebrating her OWL scores (he heard she was a tad disappointed with one failing grade but was otherwise very ecstatic) so he had a day just to himself. He had gotten money for the Knight Bus and after a few moments of queasy movement found himself in muggle London. At the moment he was standing in the section dedicated to more modern art and tilting his head to the side and looking at a piece that was supposed to be three paintings in one.

murruelecreuset

Smile and grin at the change all around [wearing]
Pick up my guitar and play [British Museum]
Just like yesterday [No one]
Then I'll get on my knees and pray [Unwinding]
We don't get fooled again [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: British Museum

Mira wasn't about to sit around and do nothing. With one sister studying for first year and another away from home hang with her boyfriend, the Slytherin needed something to do. She debated about going to the library but that thought was just stupidity. Instead she decided to go to the British museum. She missed out last summer and never got the chance to go but now she was able to.

Walking through the museum Mira didn't have any destination. She figured she'd just browse the place - take it all in. As she wandered through she looked at the different art pieces some coming of interest and some just completely throwing her off. Though it wasn't the art that stole her attention when she came to the modern art, it was Timothy.

'What's he doing here...?' Mira wondered before sneaking behind him. "Boo!" she said before jumping next to him. "Hey Timothy, I'm surprised you aren't hanging with your best pal Benjamin." she said with a smile. "So, what brings you to the museum anyways?" she asked. "I never pegged you as the artsy type."

User Image

With: Timothy

Wearing: Green with a touch of Blue

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101

The United Kingdom