Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Club Aquarium ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:49 am
User ImageUser Image

Kaelyn rolled her eyes when he said that he was Scotland. She knew he knew that she knew that he was a wizard. She didn't make it totally obvious that she came from the magical world, but she also didn't hide it. "Yeah yeah... you're from Sco'land, I'm from America. That isn' what I mean' and you know i'. Which begs the question, why are you in a muggle place. You're obviously a pureblood." She stuck her tongue out at him. It was a real mind boggler. Almost all of the purebloods she had met did everything to avoid muggles. Using that kind of language here wasn't going to draw any strange eyes. Most of the people here would just assume they were talking about really outthere bands or something.

She grinned when she saw his eyes play over her body and wonderd what exactly he was thinking. Hopefully good things. She was used to men wondering what she really wanted. Most she just teased and then went home alone. Sometimes she'd go home with them, but never did they come home with her. Except one.. and he was not supposed to be in her head right now.

She raised and eyebrow when he called her girlie. Excuse me? "I'm not a girlie." She purred, sliding to his side of the table and tracing a finger along his jaw line teasingly. "But thanks for calling my band good music." She winked and dropped her hand to her glass to take another sip. Her tongue darted out to whet her lips as she waited for his reaction. Boys were so fun to play with.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:53 am
User Image
                                                  You told me, "Yes"
                                                  You held me high
                                                  And I believed when you told that lie
                                                  I played soldier, you played king
                                                  And struck me down, when I kissed that ring

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Dцєllї$т || $lутнєяїи Alцмпї || PцяєЬlооd

════════════════════════

Heath rolled his eyes as she made the correct assumption that he was a pureblood and that he was in a particularly muggle location. What, was there some law against purebloods and muggle locations? Tch, he'd never listen to it if there were. As it was, he was pretty sure that his family only put up with him because he wasn't obviously ruining the family with his behaviour. Small miracle, that, considering that there were some days he just wanted to set fire to the estate and never look back. "And lemme guess, you're here ta arrest me for even sticking my nose in muggle London, eh? Well, hate ta break it to ya toots, I don't particularly care what my supposed blood says I should or shouldn't be doin'." He laced his hands behind his head and cocked an eyebrow at the girl. She seemed to grin at his open appraisal of her, and he vaguely wondered if she'd be one of those wild girls, or if she was really quiet and shy in private.

When she chastised him for calling her girlie, he smirked and crossed his arms, his hand only coming forward to grab his drink and take another sip.
                                                  "So, what'm I supposed ta call ya, then? Toots, sweet cheeks, babe, doll? I ain't gonna assume that you're gonna give me your real name even if I happened ta ask for it." He watched as she slid over to sit next to him and trail her fingers along his jaw. Then again, he could always be wrong about the whole idea of her not telling him her name. Either that, or she was trying to get him worked up and just vanish. If she did, that was just a ******** tactic. Who the hell teased and left people high and dry, anyway? Crazy people and sadists, that's who. "Well, you're in luck. Ya just happened to catch me in a compliment-giving mood. So besides trying ta chat me up, any particular reason you're over here, or should I just go with the flow here?" He wasn't a prude, and he certainly wasn't going to imagine that everyone here was going to go home sober and sleep it off. Which made him nearly pull a face before he caught himself. Of course he was still living at home. Made sneaking people in after a night interesting, that was for sure.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Nice band, wish that there weren't so many people here though...
                                                  OOC:

You lost that right, to hold that crown
                                                  I built you up, but you let me down
                                                  So when you fall, I'll take my turn
                                                  And fan the flames
                                                  As your blazes burn

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaelyn rolled her eyes. "I don't give a s**t if you're in muggle London or not. I just don't see very many purebloods hanging out with muggles is all." She rolled her eyes as he called her toots and wondered if he had a death wish. Or maybe he just didn't interact with actual women that often. "If you call me toots again I'll break your nose." She said with a grin. She wasn't kidding though. She would probably punch him if he called her that again. She was great at making friends.

She rolled her eyes as he listed off a few more demeaning "nicknames". Yeah he was obnoxious. "My name is Kaelyn, douche bag." She said with another roll of her eyes. He asked why she was talking to him and raised her eyebrow. Did she have to have a reason to talk to people now a days? Sheesh. "I don't have to have a reason to do anything. But you can take it however you like it." She winked at him.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:07 pm
R I L E Y C A T L I N

Beater For The English Quidditch Team

User Image

Riley walked into the club quietly. It was about 9 at night, and he was ready to drink a couple beers, and hang out with some cute girls for awhile. He wasn't much of a bar scene kind of guy. Despite his career, ever since August and Dani's fall into drugs and alcohol, he couldn't set back more than a few drinks before feeling guilty. Not that he ever thought he'd be like them, but he didn't want Chase to think she had driven everyone to abuse, and she was definitely the type to blame herself. He had never come home smelling like alcohol because of that. And even with her at school, he rarely got beyond tipsy to slightly drunk. It just didn't feel right. Dani and August had both returned to rehab for what felt like the 100th time, and he didn't have practice for at least another week, so he felt like he had the right to party for one night.

He grinned and ordered a rum and coke, before casually pulling his shirt off and sliding into one of the hot tubs. It would be good to loosen his muscles before practices started full time again, and it was always nice to flex his muscles and get all the lovely ladies' attention on him. He did enjoy the attention being on him sometimes. And to be honest, he hadn't talked to females beyond his team mates, Chase, and his nieces and their family, in what felt like years....

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:03 pm
Well, she wants to get in-
And she wants to get out,
But the city, it calls her name...
And the scars that she hides;
With those stars in her eyes,
Like the echoes, they're all the same.

User Image
rυтнveɴ
lιlιαѕ
мαceαcнαrιɴ

pυreвloodѕqυιвтecн geek

Ruth ironically felt like she spent more time going out at nights now that she was in her late twenties, only three years away from the dreaded three zero, than she had in her uni days. Granted, she'd spent most of her time studying or running, because she'd had nothing else to do, but now that she actually had friends in the magical world, and was spending more time in the world she'd grown up enviously watching from the other side of the mirror, she intended to make the most of it. And as Dee had quickly become her closest friend, it made sense for the two of them to go out and have fun while they still could, right? Neither were in serious relationships, if any relationships at the moment, and neither had jobs that kept them cooped up in offices or doing paperwork for hours on end, or bairns to look after. Besides, it was barely late at all, and the club was just beginning to start to actually fill up with people looking to cut loose. Ruth sipped her Jameson on the rocks, which admittedly might have been a bit strong of a bevvy to start off with, but it'd been a long week and she needed this. She gave the nearby scene a practiced scan. By now she could pretty much tell the creeps, the desperate... There. Shirtless cheil in the hot tub. Probably around thirty. She wasn't really about to go for some baby faced little fresh out of uni loon, anyways. Robbing the cradle wasn't really her thing. But she wasn't about to ditch Dee, either. The cheil probably wouldn't complain if both of them joined him, now would he? "See the one in the hot tub?" she asked her friend casually, jerking her head in the general direction. "What do ye think? Should we gi' him some company?"

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Well, she's sick of this town,
And the walls of this house,
But her pride just won't let her see...
That when she swears that she's made-
With a heart that won't break-
She could be dead but she'd still believe,
That it's all been done before.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:24 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxClub Aquarium
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRuth, Riley
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTipsy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αιи'т gσт α ¢ α я є ιи тнє ω σ я ℓ ∂ , вυт gσт ρℓєиту σf в є є я xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αιи'т gσт иσ м σ и є у ιи му ρ σ ¢ к є т , вυт ι'м α ℓ я є α ∂ у нєяє xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнє ∂ υ ∂ є ѕ αяє ℓ ι и ι и ' υρ '¢αυѕє тнєу н є α я ωє gσт ѕ ω α g g є я xxxxxx
                                                          вυт ωє к ι ¢ к 'єм тσ тнє ¢ υ я в υиℓєѕѕ тнєу ℓ σ σ к ℓιкє м ι ¢ к נ α g g є я xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDeirdre would never lie and say she could hold her drink; perhaps it was a disgrace to her Irish roots, but she'd never let it stop her from drinking anyway, so there was that, at least. Still, she hadn't been at the club for more than an hour or so, and she was already feeling the buzz in her fingertips and the lightness in her head. Of course, this could largely be attributed to the fact that she'd let Ruth pick the first drink, and then had downed the thing like it was water and she was stranded in the desert. Not the wisest of decisions, that, but she rarely made wise decisions when out with Ruth. It was what she liked about the Scot, to be perfectly honest.

spaceWhiskey, however, was not something she should've started the night off with, more likely than not. A mixed drink, maybe. Something fruity and girly with an umbrella that tasted like someone had poured alcohol in bowl of fruit punch. She wasn't particular with her alcohol, she'd drink it all, as long as it got her well and drunk by the time she headed home. That thought in mind, she'd grinned at the bartender, winked, and said 'surprise me,' when ordering her second drink. In spite of her intentions, she'd still ended up with whiskey, likely because the bartender had noted her accent (he'd called her an 'emerald lass,' which was always a good sign that someone could tell the difference between Scots and Irish). She'd been handed something the man had called a 'Psycho Killer' with a wink, and she'd flirt-joked with him, asking if it were a warning before sauntering off with her best friend.

spaceWatching Ruth eye the forming crowd, she couldn't help but think she were fortunate that she had a friend like her. Prickly and discerning, even drunk, the woman was particular about the men with which she shared company. Dee had never had that ability, at least not once she had a couple drinks in her. Taking a sip of her killer, she followed Ruth's gesture, nodding when she'd spotted the man in question. "Oh, aye. He looks promisin'. An' lonely, doubt he'd mind a bit o' company, 'specially company as lovely as us two." Grinning, she took the other girls hand, dragging her over. When they were at the tub, Dee removed only her boots (they were expensive, after all) before sliding into the water and offering the man a smile. "Hopin' ye don't mind," she said, sipping again at her drink. "We thought the water looked invitin'." She then glanced at Ruth. "Ye know, we're here often enough, ye'd think I'd remember to bring a bikini or somethin'."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ∂σи'т ѕ т σ ρ , мαкє ιт ρ σ ρ , ∂נ в ℓ σ ω му ѕρєαкєяѕ υ ρ
                                                          xxxxxx т σ и ι g н т , ι'ммα f ι g н т 'тιℓ ι ѕ є є тнє ѕ υ и ℓ ι g н т
                                                          xxxxxxxxx т ι к - т σ к , σи тнє ¢ ℓ σ ¢ к, вυт тнє ρ α я т у ∂σи'т ѕ т σ ρ, иσ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx иσω, тнє ρ α я т у ∂σи'т ѕ т α я т 'тιℓ ι ω α ℓ к ι и

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:55 pm
R I L E Y C A T L I N

User Image

Riley blinked as 2 girls appeared next to him and one slipped into the tub with him, not even bothering to change into a bikini or anything. She only deemed it necesarry to removed her boots apparently. A couple moments later, she explained the clothes without him having to ask. He grinned and took a sip of his drink, before speaking. "Ello Loves. Why would I mind 2 beautiful ladies such as yourself joining me?" He asked with a cocky grin. "I was starting to get a bit lonely myself, so you're company is much appreciated."

He smiled, and offered a hand to help the other lovely lady into the tub as well... if she so wished. He wouldn't say it out loud, but he was beginning to get a bit impatient about being single. Hell his 17 year old daughter sister thing had even met someone she was interested in, he'd even invited her to a wedding over winter, and he was still single. He couldn't remember the last time he'd actually dated someone... before Sage moved in... so 17 years? Jesus christ... had it really been that long..?

This wasn't to say he hadn't gotten laid in that long... it just had never been anything serious. Apparently having a best friend whos a girl living with you and her entire family.. was some sort of turn off to most girls... but Sage was gone now... and Dani and August were in rehab... and Chase would move out soon he was sure. She did graduate this year. Although, knowing her it would take her 5 more years before she was even officially dating this Michael bloke. He casually pushed those thoughts from his head though, and grinned.
                                              "So is that an Irish accent I detect my lady?"

"I'm Riley by the way."

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:24 pm

User Image
rυтнveɴ
lιlιαѕ
мαceαcнαrιɴ

pυreвloodѕqυιвтecн geek

Ruth could tell Dee was drunk, but then again, she usually was, very quickly, whenever they went out. She'd been taken aback by it at first; for someone who partied as hard as her friend, it seemed like she should have built up some sort of tolerance to it by now, but now she just sort of accepted it, at least in the regard that she just needed to keep an eye on her. That said, the other hen wasn't so drunk that she was tripping over herself or slurring anything other than her accent, so Ruth wasn't overly concerned. That said, she was buzzed bordering on tipsy herself, which made her both a bit more cheerful and a bit more outgoing than usual. "Best birds in this jobbyhole," she agreed amiably, and whereas sober she would have resisted the hand holding at least on principle, she nearly had a spring her step as the two approached the hot tub. Like Dee, she removed her shoes, having enough sense to realize getting them wet would be bad. "Boredom mostly," she replied to the cheil cheekily and did take his hand as she slipped into the tub, and smirked at Dee. "Ye'd think. There's always next time. Ruth," she directed the last bit at the cheil, Riley. He was even better looking up close, she decided.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxClub Aquarium
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRuth, Riley
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTipsy

αи∂ тнє ∂ υ ∂ є ѕ αяє ℓ ι и ι и ' υρ '¢αυѕє тнєу н є α я ωє gσт ѕ ω α g g є я xxxxxx
                                                          вυт ωє к ι ¢ к 'єм тσ тнє ¢ υ я в υиℓєѕѕ тнєу ℓ σ σ к ℓιкє м ι ¢ к נ α g g є я xxx

spaceDeirdre let out an odd, pleased sort of chirp when he remarked that their company was welcome, watching with interest as he helped Ruth down into the hot tub. "Such a gentleman," she cooed. At the question concerning her accent, she inclined her head and winked. "Ah, aye. But, fair warnin', Ruthie dear's a Scot, try not ter mix us up." Honestly, the idea that the two of them could get mixed up in any way other than their accents was laughable. For being best friends, at times it seemed like the only thing they had in common was a love of getting drunk and flirting with men. But, there'd been plenty of times some poor sod who couldn't tell the difference between a Scottish and Irish accent had referred to them as the wrong name, or an appellation for the other's country of origin. Dee always did like watching them squirm when the pair of them laid it on thick acting offended... As if she could really be offended for being confused for a Scot when she was best friends with one.

space"Deirdre," she introduced herself. "But mos' call me Dee. Or Dray. Had an ex tha' called me "Fawn." Fawn, deer, Deir, y'see," she explained cheerfully. She paused thoughtfully, glancing at her friend. "Maybe I should jes' star' wearin' one under me clothes anyway... Y'know when I was at th' park th' other night, some ol' Mary Hick got on me case 'cause I donae wear a bra?" She rolled her eyes. "Go' 'er good, though. Tol' 'er tha' 'er ol' man dinae seem t' mind, judgin' from th' fifty quid he dropped in me guitar case. 'er face was priceless." The musician snickered, obviously pleased with herself. She could tell, too, that the woman had been praying there wasn't any such fifty quid in Dee's case. There had been, but not from the husband, he'd only dropped a couple. Still, his wife hadn't seen how much he'd dropped. Maybe she should've felt bad, getting him in trouble, but she didn't. He'd been eyeing her rather inappropriately, which was probably why the wife had gotten on her case in the first place. As if it was her fault that he couldn't keep his eyes in his head and above her neck.

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:55 pm
R I L E Y C A T L I N

User Image

Riley smirked at the nice wink Ruth sent his way. Dee was correct, the other was most definitely a Scottsman. Woman..... He shrugged. "I think Dee is a fine name. And I don't think I want to be callin' you something that an ex boyfriend called you."
                                              He smirked at her and winked. He was trying very hard to ignore the fact that the woman had just admitted to not wearing a bra. He was now actively trying to avoid staring at her chest, because he was pretty sure the best way to make 2 very lovely ladies smack him and try and drown him was by staring at one's chest 2 seconds after one admitted to not wearing a bra.

He was glad he had iron clad focus and will from Quidditch, because he would have failed and gotten slapped by the both of them already if he hadn't. Instead, he grinned, and took a sip of his drink.
                                              "So you're a musician, what does the lovely Ruth do for a living?"

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:25 am

User Image
rυтнveɴ
lιlιαѕ
мαceαcнαrιɴ

pυreвloodѕqυιвтecн geek

Ruth nodded in agreement with Dee's fair warning; it was as if people thought Ireland and Scotland were one and the same. As a teen she supposed she'd been touchier about it, but then again, she'd rarely set foot outside of Scotland until her uni days. And she only lived at most an hour away from where she'd grown up; all she'd really done was move out of the countryside and into the city. Well, once a homebody always a homebody. She was finally coming out of her shell and she was pushing thirty. Ironic how she felt younger at twenty seven than she had at seventeen. She rolled her eyes. "Folk these days. Don't know when ta keep their mouths shut. Ye wouldn't believe the pushy wee shits ah ge' in the shop." Maybe she had a much cooler head than she'd had when she'd first started working for Kenneth, but some smug wee dobber coming in like they owned the place was still enough to put her teeth on the edge. The last one had wiped the smirk off their coopon when they'd spotted Tam lying down behind the counter, though. Funny how a big dog tended to change the mood. "The lovely Ruth," she said pleasantly enough, "Works in a shop." To be technical, she was the official shop assistant, not that it meant all that much. It was just her and Kenneth now that Sophie taught up at Hogwarts, so it wasn't like there was anyone below her for her to be giving orders to or serving as the manager of. She'd gotten her share of condescending looks for doing 'menial' work or some bullshit like that, but it rarely bothered her. They didn't know she had a computer science degree and did programming on the side, and it wasn't as though they needed to. Ruth enjoyed her privacy, but seeing as he'd probably ask what shop she worked at, wondering if it was a major chain, she added, "It's just a wee greengrocers, but it suits me." She nudged him playfully; had it been an actual nudge from one of her wiry arms she suspected he might have spilled his drink. "So what does the mysterious Riley do, then?" He looked like he went to the gym often enough; she wouldn't have been surprised if he was an athlete or a trainer of some sort.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 10:27 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Bar
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRuth
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy

spaceDeirdre would be lying if she said she didn't know why she and Ruth always seemed to circle back to this particular watering hole. This time, she'd remembered her bikini, conveniently enough, and was more than ready to make her way to the hot tubs. But, first she was going to have to open a tab, to keep the drinks coming. She waved excitedly to the bartender, grinning when the man winked at her to let her know that he'd be right with her. Sure enough, he skipped over a couple of people who she knew had been there first to beeline to her. She would've felt guilty, but hey, it wasn't her that made him do it. That was his own decision. She bat her eyelashes at him flirtatiously, ignoring the ugly looks she was getting from a woman who was apparently surprised he'd overlooked her (in spite of her boyfriend's obviously possessive hold on her waist) in favor of flirting with the musician. "Surprise me," she told him, and shortly thereafter he was handing her a drink with a name she didn't hear. Another reason she liked coming here? She never had to question what was in her drink, because she knew that she could trust the staff. She'd flirted with that same bartender over and over, and he always got her good and wasted, as was his job, and never did more than that... Well. Except the one time, but she'd still been sober when they'd screwed around on his break. He hadn't gotten her trashed until after. The man was clearly a slut, but a respectful one, which was exactly what she wanted in her hookups.

spaceShe ordered another drink, this one for Ruth, and handed it off to the Scot with a wink. "Do ye think it's on my tab, or no?" she asked, knowing there was a pretty decent chance he hadn't charged her yet. Drinks wouldn't be free all night, but she'd wager that at least half her tab would be missing at the end of it all. Of course, there was always the chance that the bartender would try to catch her on his break, but she was fine with that. Honestly, it was a shock that they'd only hooked up once. She wouldn't argue if he tried something again. Of course, it would depend on what she and Ruth found hanging around... So far, she was more focused on the alcohol than the men, but then, Ruth was better at picking the men out than she was, anyway. Probably because she was better at holding her drink.

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:24 am

User Image
rυтнveɴ
lιlιαѕ
мαceαcнαrιɴ

pυreвloodѕqυιвтecн geek

Ruth was growing sort of fond of this club. Once you got past the tacky lighting and the fact that they probably didn't clean out the pool and the jacuzzis nearly often enough, anyways. The music was good and the drinks (at least for her and Dee) were often cheap or free, and the security was decent enough that she wasn't constantly worried about some boak dobber trying to date rape them. Still, she kept a careful eye on their drinks, even if Dee and the bartender had had a back and forth sort of thing. "Doubtful," she snorted. She wasn't even drunk yet, or at least she wasn't feeling it yet. The Scot exhaled and surveyed the crowd. "No one here looks older than twenty five," she complained. This was probably her own fault, seeing as she'd been twenty eight since October. It was around the holidays now, and she supposed it was sort of depressing that she was out clubbing on her weekend off instead of spending time with family, but Ruth hadn't been close with her family in... a long time. They were all essentially adults now, and most of them seemed to split off with their own significant others, especially around this time of year.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:32 pm
R I L E Y C A T L I N

User Image

Riley had been back to the bar multiple times since spring, skulking around for those two lovely ladies. Him being a wizard he hadn't even thought to ask for a number or someway to contact them and he was pretty sure an owl showing up with a letter on a muggle's doorstep was a weird way to communicate for them.... He hadn't caught sight of them so far though. Although with summer being busy with practices and games and such, (And Eretria and Elli loved to make them work their asses off) he hadn't been able to get out to the club as often as he would have liked. Now that the season was over he was free to skulk as much as he liked.

Their last time together had ended rather well if he did say so himself, and he definitely wanted to see them again. Both of them. He had never really expected to be that kind of bloke... but he was apparently. And Chase was having the time of her life teasing him about it. He would kill the girl some days if he didn't like her so much. And she was a great addition to the team he was glad Eretria had seen that. He had just ordered a beer and was scouting around his surroundings when low and behold the two ladies he was looking for walked in. He grinned and sauntered through the crowds to where they were.
                                              "You know I thought you two might be a figment of my imagination with how hard it's been to see you again." He winked at the two of them and took a sip of his drink. He would have offered to buy them each a drink, but they both already had one. So instead he draped an arm over each of their shoulders and smirked. "Mind if I join you for the night. I'd rather not spend my time with some drunk barely legal girl babbling about God knows what." Before he'd spotted the two, that was exactly what he'd been enduring. It seemed more and more often he was the oldest person in the club. And he wasn't even that old! Jesus! He was only.... 34. Damn he was getting old.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Bar
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRuth
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy

spaceDeirdre was too busy giggling to see him approach, his voice managing to catch her off-guard. She turned her head to see him, and blinked. It took the woman a long moment to remember who exactly he was; it'd been months, after all, and she slept with a lot of people. Though, that night had been more on the memorable side, given what had transpired. She supposed Riley could count himself lucky for that, since otherwise she might not've remembered at all. He was good looking, but everyone she slept with was, and she met a fair few of them at this bar. If not for the addition of Ruth to the event, it probably wouldn't be a blip on her radar, as good as he might be. She'd gotten pretty good at scoping out people who actually knew what they were doing when the clothes came off, after all.

spaceShe giggled again, this time at him, and took a sip of her drink, staring at him over the edge of the glass. "Y' were lookin' fer us?" she asked coyly, honestly not in the least bit surprised. It wasn't every night a man found a couple of girls willing to go home with him, together. Hell, even she'd been surprised, since as far as she'd known up until that point, Ruth had zero interest in women. And it wasn't like Riley had even pushed her into it, or had been so tempting that she'd gone for it just to get a piece. If Dee didn't know better, she'd say it had been Ruth's idea in the first place. Which, if she'd known Ruth would go for that sort of thing, she'd have tried it ages ago.

spaceThe Irishwoman arched a brow at him, the straw of her drink between her teeth as she smiled at him. "Whatcha think, Ruthie dear? He was a good enough time, eh?" she asked. The arm over her shoulder she could've done without, and she was a little torn on his ego. On the one hand, confident men were pretty sexy. Especially after how utterly lacking her last serious boyfriend had been in that department. But he was giving off a vibe like he thought he had some right to possess them, which irked her. She reached up, grabbed his arm, and moved it off her shoulders. "I' twas only th' one time, boyo, don' get ahead o' yerself," she tsked. "A good time, but still jus' th' one. An' maybe we're lookin' fer somethin' a li'l on the young and dumb side tonight, eh?" They weren't, of course, but she wasn't about to tell him that. Dee wasn't about to give in to the trappings of age; she wasn't that damn old, for starters. And even if she were, she was a musician. Rock stars were still in their 20's when they were 50, that was just how it worked. She wasn't a rock star by any means, but at the very least she was aging at half time. Or, that's what she insisted when someone pointed out her age.

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out