I count!
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image
From the northern plains they came, the humans. These were not like the Kawani people that lived nestled up next to e-qua u-na-de-li-i. These people were cruel, covetous beings who knew nothing of the ways of soquili but desired them anyway. They settled between the western mountains and the hot spring peaks and began taking what should never be theirs.
Locations

What is this?
Why, it’s a plot! 8D
In all seriousness this is a plot that will involve humans capturing soquili and two unlikely forces teaming up to bring an end to the kidnappings.

Can I take part?
Yes, that’s why we’ve made this thread.

What can I do?
There are a few things your pony can be a part of.
1. Your soquili can get captured.
2. Your soquili can assist Xelloss’s or Lorenna’s side.
3. Your soquili can be a healer.

If any of these interest you, scroll on! If not, you should probably leave because there’s nothing else here. Seriously, reading the rest of this will just be a waste of your time if you aren’t thinking of joining.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:20 pm
Captives

If your soquili is to be captured they will be brought to the human camp where they will be penned. The humans will be working to tame all soquili captured. Methods will vary. If a soquili is well behaved they will be treated well with regular feedings and nothing to really worry about. If a soquili is problematic the humans will work to break their spirit. This could mean isolation, slim rations, or any number of other things.

A captured soquili will never be released by the humans, but rest assured, they will all be freed by the end. If you want to be captured for this plot we kindly ask that you understand there won’t be any break outs until Lorenna and Xelloss make their move. They can try to escape but these should always result in failures.

There will be plenty to do as a captive, though it isn’t likely to be action intensive.

List of Current Captives
-Tythoss
-Zelcion
-Fletcher
-Thatcher
-Deidren
-Mittrei
-Yiska
-Gaston
-Chislev
-Ceremony
-Copper
-Ellion

Help, help, I've been trapped!
Username:
Soquili Name:
Soquili Image:
Do you understand the rules?:

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:21 pm
Assistants

Because of the large number of groups and individual soquili involved we are limiting the number of assistants allowed. This is just for organizations sake. We don’t necessarily need more but we thought we should open it up anyway. For now we have two spots available.

Assistants will work under Xelloss or Lorenna and help with whatever needs doing. They might run missions or work with a bird squad it will all depend on the current situation. These are not first come first serve positions. Roni and I will select the candidates we feel would be the best suited for the plot.

Assistant 1- Falling Rock
Assistant 2- Ellette

I'm here to help!
Username:
Soquili Name:
Soquili Image:
Soquili Personality:
Soquili Abilities:
Prefer to work under Xelloss/Lorenna

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:22 pm
Healers

Healers won’t come in until the end of the plot when everyone has been freed but they will be needed. Any type of healer is okay; unicorn, herbal or even mental healers can be used.

-Kali
-Eudora
-Ruby Lotus

I wear a halo!
Username:
Soquili Name:
Soquili Image:
Type of healing:

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:23 pm
Humans

Humans are a special case, only people with captured soquili may also use a human character for this plot. These will not be Kawani natives. These will be from the northern tribe that is capturing horses. If you have a captured horse you may play a human as you please just remember than humans and soquili cannot speak to one another.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:24 pm
General RP Rules

1. Do not god-mod.
2. Obey every soquili rule, Roni and I know these almost as well as Uta. I will call you out if you break one.
3. The main plot point RPs will move on quickly. If you are moving too slow it may very well proceed without you. ((Think Plot X.))
4. Some of these will have posting orders, some will not. Check the first post to find out.
5. Short RP posts are fine but please don't do one-liners.
6. Grammar. That is all.
7. If you have a really cool idea for something you'd like to happen please PM Niss or Roni. We'd be happy to discuss them.

RP Collection

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:06 pm
I'm here to help!
Username: Baby Pandah
Soquili Name: Falling Rock
Soquili Image: User Image

Soquili Personality:
Free-spirited and rebellious, Falling Rock is always up for games and adventures. She enjoys outwitting her opponents. She is very flighty, never staying in one place for too long and always roaming. She rarely lets others know too much about her and her friendships are brief but strong. Her strongest friendship is with Flint, her adventurous and feisty hummingbird familiar. Flint can be her voice of reason, he is very protective of Fall, but usually he participates in her craziness. He is her scout and, as he deems himself, her "bodyguard." Falling Rock searches for those in need of assistance or adventure on her journeys and travels throughout the Kawani lands. As a foal, she was confined to one place and luckily escaped at a very early age, so she is eager to explore the world and would be glad to meet others who want the same.
Soquili Abilities: Flying, communicating with small birds, hiding, traveling quickly. She and Flint could easily be scouts/spies and would be extremely happy to help set others free.
Prefer to work under Either one, whichever she would be of most use to. I'd love for them to meet and inform her of their cause.
Do you understand the rules?: Yes. <3  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:15 pm
I wear a halo!
Username: FallenThroughMidnight
Soquili Name: Kali
Type of healing: Some minicorn ability, but that's only good for minor scrapes and such. She has some herbal healing to supplement it, some of it is stuff she knows works but some of it is still experimental. And she's very friendly, could be good for some cheering up too.
Do you understand the rules?: Yes ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:22 pm
Username: tefla
Soquili Name: Gaston
Soquili Image:
User Image
Do you understand the rules?: Yesss. I also understand the fast-paced action with this... :: was involved with Plot X ::  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:57 pm
I'm here to help!
Username: Lestragne
Soquili Name: Tae-Hyun
Soquili Personality: Tae is a very trustworthy stallion even though he may not look it. He is a stallion who hates being called kalona since he has no relation to them at all. He hates the rain though and that is when his darker side tends to show itself. He may look big and scary but he is always willing to help those in need and for a good cause. If he believes in something he will see it through to the end he has some knightly tendency. If there is someone to help he will do everything in his power to see they get help.
Soquili Abilities: He is very strong and is able to fly would be a good scout. He is also able to control fire to some extent being a full fire sulti. He is very smart and battle ready to though he has good judgement skills.
Prefer to work under Either would work
Do you understand the rules?: yes  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:42 pm
Username: [+Katch+]
Soquili Name: Chislev
Soquili Image:
User Image
Do you understand the rules?: Yuppers.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:33 pm
:3
I can't wait to start RPing this~

Yiska: -is a problematic little foal-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:00 am
I wear a halo!
Username: SylverStar
Soquili Name: Eudora
Soquili Image:User Image
Type of healing: Physical/Unicorn. She currently works at the healing spring in the Jungle. She is a moderate to advanced healer with her abilities. She also knows a small amount of healing using herbs (but she is just learning that)
Do you understand the rules?: Yes  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:12 am
I wear a halo!
Username: Teh Roarie
Soquili Name: Ruby Lotus
Soquili Image:
User Image
Type of healing: Quilin Calming ability. She would only be helpful as a supplement to a unicorn or minicorn but together they make a good team because a quilin calms and a uni heals.
Do you understand the rules?: Yes  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces