Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Girlfriend Search 17+

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:20 pm
Hey there, I am Brandon, better known as Cross on Gaia. I am 19 years old and I currently live in Florida with my parents. I am currently looking for employment and looking to get into college. I am currently single and interested in seeking a long distance relationship. I am white and on the overweight side. Into looks only? Need not apply here, now shoo! I am a really dorky guy and I am a pure oddball of sorts. I am known to be that cute dorky guy from friends and I love making people laugh. My humor is mostly crude, but then jumps to dark morbid humor. I am pretty anti-social with the outside world. I don't really hangout with very many people except on occasion. I am a very romantic type of guy and I like to be sweet to whoever I fall for. I am a flexible open-minded person about all sorts of things. I am not religious, but I am Agnostic. I dissolved from being Christian and grew to dislike it. I've got communication issues with feelings and I would like someone to understand that about me.

What I am looking for in a girl is someone who has similar interests to me. Someone I can do gaming with and maybe watch Anime together. I would like someone who is also open-minded and is not afraid to try new things. I am more for personality over looks and I am a very understanding person if you have personal issues. I am not very demanding on your age, but I prefer you be 17 or older. I am accepting when it comes to religious views except Abhramic ones due to my dislike. I'd prefer it you had webcam and msn, skype, or google + and maybe texting. If you are interested, please pm me so we can chat more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:26 pm
Omg, Final Fantasy!!! c:  

Whimsical Bliss

Bashful Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash