Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
21 f bi girl looking for friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-I- Tapes -I-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:52 am
Hi there ! My name is kira and I'm looking for some friends and or just chatting or some guy friends who knows I live in Tennessee and yes I'm bi, I swing more towards girls but I hope that's not a problem. I love kids and dream about starting my own family one day and or getting married to the right guy chat me up here if you like smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:44 pm
Pinky The Bisexual
Hi there ! My name is kira and I'm looking for some friends and or just chatting or some guy friends who knows I live in Tennessee and yes I'm bi, I swing more towards girls but I hope that's not a problem. I love kids and dream about starting my own family one day and or getting married to the right guy chat me up here if you like smile

Hi what's up  

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

-I- Tapes -I-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:16 am
skeithdreamer
Pinky The Bisexual

Hi what's up

Nm  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:54 am
Pinky The Bisexual
skeithdreamer
Pinky The Bisexual

Hi what's up

Nm

How you been been  

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

-I- Tapes -I-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:00 am
skeithdreamer
Pinky The Bisexual
skeithdreamer
Pinky The Bisexual

Hi what's up

Nm

How you been been

Good  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:16 pm
Perverted Muffins
skeithdreamer
Pinky The Bisexual
skeithdreamer
Pinky The Bisexual

Hi what's up

Nm

How you been been

Good

That good where you from  

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
Romantic Dating Here