Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Please pray for my uncle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recite

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:20 pm
My uncle Monroe (goes by Sonny) is in the hospital right now, in bad shape. My dad told me that they said his liver isn't working, and don't think he will live. I won't tell a huge story, but my uncle has been a drinker for a long time, and I guess it's caught up to him now. He's been to the hospital a few times before for different reasons. I don't know his status on religion, but I'm thinking that he's probably been "lost" for a while now. I feel like a horrible nephew because I haven't visited him a lot, nor seen him very much. I'm pretty sure he knows that I don't hate him or anything, but I still feel bad in that sense. But, I won't let that stop me from visiting him in the hospital obviously. I've already prayed for him multiple times, and I've talked to my dad about reminding him of Christ, to pray to God, and give him a bible, all that stuff more or less. I felt it'd be better my dad did that, because I don't know as much as he does, and feel a bit more confident in my dad. I wanted to get him a bible on the way there, but my dad's reminded me that they have them at the hospital, so I'm hoping we can find him one there. I pray and hope that Sonny will accept Christ if he hasn't, and that he will ask for forgiveness. I really don't want him to end up in Hell.

So, please pray for my uncle if you don't mind.
Thanks, and God bless. smile

I'm going to visit him soon after I post this thread, so if anyone is curious as to how he's doing, post and I'll reply with an update later on.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:30 pm
My hope is, in you Lord... "Romans 5:3-5"

I am praying for your uncle!

Addictions are awful things to have and it's sad to watch your family drown their sorrows that way.

I do hope he gets better and if he isn't a believer that he will open his heart to Christ.

...I won't be shaken by drought or storm "Psalm 62:6"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:17 am
Praying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:27 am
Thank you both very much. smile
He's doing better. But, I'm still hoping that he eventually comes to God.  

Recite

Mega Noob

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces