Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:31 pm
___J u t s u ○ P a g e s ○ L i n k s:
______ F i r e [ K a t o n ] ______W i n d [ F u u t o n ] ______L i g h t n i n g [ R a i t o n ]

E a r t h [ D o t o n ] ______W a t e r [ S u i t o n ]______N u l l [ M a r u t o n ]

______E i s e i j u t s u [M e d i c]______K a c h i j u t s u [ S e n s o r y ]______K u g u t s u [P u p p e t s]______

______F u u i n j u t s u [S e a l i n g]____________G e n j u t s u [I l l u s i o n]______K u c h i y o s e [ S u m m o n i n g]______

______ B u k i j u t s u______T a i j u t s u______

User Image
___T a i j u t s u
Taijutsu! The tool of the hard working shinobi!
Physical arts mastered through tempered hard work, determination, and sweat. Most users of Taijutsu are physically fit, but there are shinobi capable of using their odd shapes and forms to better their Taijutsu game.

Below is a listing of Taijutsu Styles you are able to learn within our fine guild, Shinobi Nations!
Just remember that your main and sub-class dictate how many Taijutsu Styles you are able to learn, so go check to see what that number is!

___S t a g e s
Unlike Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, Taijutsu techniques are separated by [ Stages ].
Simply put: a Stage is a limitation placed on one or more techniques to prevent someone from learning high-end Taijutsu before the lower ones.
Those who wish to learn a Taijutsu Style start at the very first stage (stage one) and proceed by learning all techniques within that set stage.
After doing so, they are able to move up to the next stage, which- as one would think -contains stronger techniques to learn.

• Genin cannot go above [ Stage Four ] in any one Style.
• Chuunin cannot go above [ Stage Five ] in any one Style.
• There should always be no more, and no less, than six stages in a single style.

___V a r i a t i o n s
Bukijutsu techniques come in three variations: simple, complex, and spiritual.
This is the Bukijutsu and Taijutsu Equivalent of counterbalancing (相殺, Sōsai)
___• Simple: Bukijutsu techniques that require Stamina to perform. Considered universally weaker than Complex and Spiritual techniques of the same rank.
• Simple Techniques are treated as [1-Rank] Weaker when against Complex Techniques.
• All Simple Techniques unless otherwise having a chakra component or stated otherwise will always lose against collisions with Spiritual Techniques
___• Complex: Bukijutsu techniques that require Stamina and Chakra.
• Complex Techniques are treated as [1-Rank] Stronger when against Simple Techniques.
• All Complex Techniques are treated as [1-Rank] Weaker in collisions with Spiritual Techniques]
___• Spiritual: Bukijutsu techniques that require only Chakra to perform.
• Spiritual Techniques are treated as [1-Rank] Stronger when against Complex Techniques.
• All Simple Techniques unless otherwise having a chakra component or stated otherwise will always lose against collisions with Spiritual Techniques
• All Ninjutsu is treated as [Spiritual] for the purpose of collisions.

___X - R a n k T e c h n i q u e s
• X-Rank techniques, unless otherwise stated (or are Eisijutsu or Fuuinjutsu), only require training posts of that base rank. Use of that technique at higher ranks does not require it to be learned as that rank.

___D e s c r i p t i v e R a n k s
Descriptive ranks are small bonuses given out by Taijutsu and Bukijutsu Styles to either the strength or speed of a technique. These will always be in half step intervals, effectively increasing the strength or speed of a technique by an equal amount. For example, a half step increase to strength for a B-rank technique would increase the strength by an additional C-rank amount. The opponent would either need an equal increase to strength to block the technique, or use a technique that is one rank higher in strength.

___T y p e s:
Aside from Simple and Complex, some Styles have other types which have particular effects and learning guides. More commonly, these additional types will be explained in the style itself, however there are a few that may not:
Training and Stance techniques require a certain number of posts to learn and do not receive reductions to learning.
• Once a Practice or Training technique has been learned, it becomes a passive bonus for the practitioner.

Additionally, there is a section in each Style labeled Relevant Training, which showcases how the Style relates to the Proficiencies. A Style with relevant training in Greatswords would be a Style using greatswords. If the user has trained any of the relevant Proficiencies, they gain a one [1] post learning reduction toward techniques up to the learned rank of the Proficiency, for each relevant Proficiency. (E-Rank only receives reductions if the practitioner has learned a higher rank of a Proficiency.)

Quote:
[ Cost of Techniques: ]
[ Physical Techniques: ]
Stamina is needed to perform attacks such as physical taijutsu and bukijutsu. Below is a simple chart that displays the stamina cost of such techniques.

__Rank E_ • { 005 } stamina.
__Rank D_ • { 010 } stamina
__Rank C_ • { 020 } stamina
__Rank B_ • { 040 } stamina
__Rank A_ • { 080 } stamina
__Rank S_ • { 160 } stamina

[ Complex Techniques: ]
Complex techniques cost both stamina and chakra to perform. Below is a simple chart that displays the costs.

__Rank E_ • { 005 } stamina OR { 005 } chakra
__Rank D- • { 005 } stamina + { 005 } chakra
__Rank C- • { 010 } stamina + { 010 } chakra
__Rank B- • { 020 } stamina + { 020 } chakra
__Rank A- • { 040 } stamina + { 040 } chakra
__Rank S- • { 080 } stamina + { 080 } chakra

[ Spiritual Techniques: ]
Chakra is needed to perform special Taijutsu and Bukijutsu technqiues, called spiritual technqiues. Below is a simple chart that displays the Chakra cost of such techniques.

__Rank E_ • { 005 } Chakra
__Rank D_ • { 010 } Chakra
__Rank C_ • { 020 } Chakra
__Rank B_ • { 040 } Chakra
__Rank A_ • { 080 } Chakra
__Rank S_ • { 160 } Chakra

[ Training ]
tab • Exp Rank (E) ○ 1 techniques per paragraph
tab • Exp Rank (D) ○ 2 techniques per paragraph
tab • Exp Rank (C) ○ 3 techniques per paragraph
tab • Exp Rank (B) ○ 4 techniques per paragraph
tab • Exp Rank (A) ○ 5 techniques per paragraph
tab • Exp Rank (S) ○ 6 techniques per paragraph

Royal Taorito
Edit Logs:
04/06/18 Royal Taorito - Adjusted post requirements for training to reflect change to system.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:33 pm
Dancing Leaf Shadow
As random as leaves in the wind
User Image

___Description:
___The Leaf has never really developed its own style of Taijutsu, as each individual Shinobi changes the styles to match the situation, never really giving way to one coherent system of teaching. The style often utilizes weaponry to assist in the attacks of the user.

___Notes:
• Any technique within this style that requires the use of clones is not required to advance to the next stage.
• Relevant Training → Any Unnarmed.
• Origin → Hi no Kuni [Land of Fire]
• Frame → Any.

___S t a g e O n e [ E ]
Stance of Striking
Description: The practitioner stands erect with both feet close together, the non-dominant hand behind the back and the dominant hand stretched outward in a ninety-degree angle. The first technique done in this stance is granted a half rank [.5] bonus in strength and speed. Additionally, the user gains half a rank [.5] in either speed or strength per two [2] stages of the style learned, starting at E, while in this stance. The bonus received depends on frame. Light frames receive a half rank [.5] to Speed, while Heavy frames receive a half rank [.5] to Strength. Medium may choose which, but after the decision is made, the bonus is permanent for this stance. Takes two [2] posts to learn, and receives no reductions.

Dainamikku-Entori [Dynamic Entry]
Description: This is simply a flying jump kick straight at the enemy. Usually used to create an opening or as a surprise attack. Can be used in conjunction with any kicking technique known, up to one kick.

Dainamikku-Akushon [Dynamic Action]
Description: The user will launch him/herself at the opponent and then use a barrage of strikes and kicks to confuse and damage the opponent. Allows the use of two unnamed, unarmed attacks at or below this technique’s rank without consuming an extra activation.

Tokken [Tackle Charge]
Description: A Taijutsu technique where the ninja shoulder charges their enemy, driving them away or even into something stable. With impressive strength, this technique can be quite devastating. Treated as complex if used at or below the user’s current experience rank.

___S t a g e T w o [ D ]
Asshou [Pressure Palm]
Description: This is a Taijutsu technique where the ninja drives their fist into their opponent while they are on the ground, crushing and grinding them into the earth. With impressive strength, this technique could be quite devastating. Gains a half rank [.5] in strength per two [2] ranks, starting at E, when used against enemies on the ground.

Hayabusa Otoshi [Peregrine Falcon Drop]
Description: The attacker grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground. The Substitution Technique cannot be used to escape this technique if the victim has a lower body rank than the user.

Houshou [Crushing Fist]
Description: A Taijutsu technique where the ninja palm strikes their enemy, hurling them away. With impressive strength, this technique could be quite devastating. This move is capable of knocking an opponent approximately 30-40 feet back.

Konoha Kage Buyou [Leaf Shadow Dance]
Description: An attack which on its own does pretty much nothing yet can inflict great damage when used in combination with other Jutsu. This Jutsu is an aerial set-up, meaning the enemy has to be in the air for it to fully function. Once in the air, the shinobi positions himself just below the opponent. Thus, the ninja becomes their opponent's shadow, leaving the opponent in a difficult situation to escape from a follow-up attack. For one action after this technique is used, the opponent loses all defensive and dodge bonuses granted by Jutsu up to this technique’s rank.

Konoha Senpuu [Leaf Spinning Wind]
Description: This Taijutsu attack uses a combination of speed, strength, and the element of surprise. It is a perfect move to link up with other aerial attacks. For this Taijutsu, the ninja first disappears using a quick movement. Seconds later, the attacking shinobi appears just below their opponent and kicks the enemy right on the chin, sending the victim flying up into the air.

Konoha Daisenpuu [Leaf Great Whirlwind]
Description: A powerful leap forward, using the extra momentum to perform a powerful spinning kick with both legs in midair, the second kick often being aimed lower in case the target ducks. The technique is most effective at ranges of 2-3 meters, because if you miss or they dodge, you have at least made it past your opponent and have a chance to react before they can mount a significant counter-attack.

Konoha Reppuu [Leaf Violent Wind]
Description: This is a very simple, yet effective technique, which can be used for anybody who comes charging with a direct attack. The user kicks the opponent’s legs out from under them, sending the opponent flying away from the defender in an awkward position. Deals damage a second time if the target hits a solid object.

Shoushitsu [Knee Strike]
Description: A Taijutsu technique where the ninja braces against the ground and drives a powerful knee into their enemy, hurling them away. With impressive strength, this technique can be devastating. Treated as complex if used at or below the user’s experience rank.

Tsutenkyaku [Painful Sky Leg]
Description: This is basically just a kick down from the air, where the user (if gifted with an amazing amount of strength) uses their power to create an earthquake like effect and massive destruction to the surrounding area. Treated as complex if used at or below the user’s experience rank.

___S t a g e T h r e e [ C ]
Bunshin Kaiten Kakatou Otoshi [Clone Spinning Heel Drop]
Description: Bunshin Kaiten Kakatou Otoshi is a taijutsu technique that can be truly devastating. The attacker first uses a solid clone technique (such as Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]) to create several clones. These clones and the user launch themselves into the air and begin to somersault. They then come spinning down, slamming their heels onto the target's shoulders and head. Can disrupt maintained techniques and stances up to this technique’s rank.

Bunshin Taiatari [Clone Body Blow]
Description: The user quickly creates a shadow clone above them, who dives at the target using a burst of chakra. Best used in combination with some kind of charging attack, this can sometimes be used to catch the opponent off-guard.

Konoha Gouriki Senpuu [Leaf Herculean Whirlwind]
Description: A Taijutsu technique where the user spins with all of their strength and delivers a powerful, spinning, heel kick, blasting their opponent back. This kick can also be used to disarm an opponent since this kick is powerful enough to easily knock a weapon out of the opponent's hand. It is a much stronger version of the Konoha Daisenpuu [Leaf Great Whirlwind]. Can disarm opponents with an experience rank lower than this technique’s rank.

Shishi Rendan [Lion Combo]
Description: A Taijutsu technique following the Konoha Kage Buyou [ Shadow Leaf Dance ], putting both the ninja and their opponent in the air, giving the attacking ninja the advantage. Four separate blows are delivered: a roundhouse kick, followed by a powerful backhand blow, followed by a driving blow to propel them towards the ground faster, and finishing with a hard-hitting axe kick into the ground, reinforcing the blow. This technique puts a great deal of strain on the user's body, which is why it is concluded that it is not a technique one could come to rely on. Consumes two activations and reduces the user’s available activations by one on their next post. Counts as four separate attacks when interacting with defenses.

Shou-Geki-Shou [Rising Impact Palm]
Description: A Taijutsu technique where the ninja lifts up their opponent with one arm, retracts, and then drives their palm upward into their opponent, hurling them into the air. With impressive strength, this technique could be quite devastating. Treated as complex if used at or below the user’s experience rank.

___S t a g e F o u r [ B ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]
Description: xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]
Description: xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

___S t a g e F i v e [ A ]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e S i x [ S ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Royal Taorito
Edit Log:
04/06/18 Royal Taorito - Changed [Stance of Striking] required posts from [4] to [2] to reflect changes to training system.

© Shinobi Nations, 2010-2016. Permission for use within SS. Adapted for use in Shinobi Strike by Aegon VI Targaryan and Royal Taorito, 2017

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:37 pm
Pi Qua Quan
Sunagakure no Taijutsu
User Image

___Description:
___Pi Qua Quan, among all styles of Taijutsu, involves the most movements. Mainly, it emphasizes mid to long range attacks, in which the opponent is confused by the attacker’s constant motion. It is named from the movement of the hands during an offensive: the downward movement of the hand is referred to as “pi“, while the upward movement is referred to as “qua“. As the name suggests, Pi Qua Quan is the circular motion of the hand, much like a windmill; a fist is seldom used. Instead, much of the offensive comes from hands relaxed with fingers extended, being used in a manner resembling a whip. The moves are full of beauty, yet the offenses are sharp and heavy.
___In Pi Qua Quan the moves are smooth and flexible. It demands the greatest degree of flexibility in any known style of Taijutsu, for the user must learn to move gracefully and without the stiffness of many forms of Taijutsu possess. However, while the style is quite fast and fluid, it does lack the raw power of some other Taijutsu styles; as such every hit has to count. As a result, over the years countering has become a fundamental aspect of the style, and it has indeed become so recognized as a part of the style that many have expressed a great fear of attacking a user of Pi Qua Quan for fear of their devastating counters. As a result of this focus on countering, the style has evolved over time to incorporate chakra control to improve the users reflexes, better equipping them to counter attacks, making it easily the most formidable and most prominent Taijutsu style in the Wind Country.

___Notes:
• Relevant Training → Offensive Unarmed.
• Origin → Kaze no Kuni [Land of Wind]
• Frame → Medium and lighter.

___S t a g e O n e [ E ]
Bokuho
Description: A basic stance that takes advantage of the user’s flexibility; the user crouches down with one leg bent, the other extended slightly. The arms are held out wide and outstretched. This allows for the user to be able to target any part of the opponent’s body, whether it be their head or their feet. Increases effective speed of any techniques from this style and unnamed attacks by a half rank [.5] per two [2] ranks of the style learned, starting at E. Takes two [2] posts to learn, and receives no reductions.

Seiryu Kasho
Description: A simple move done while facing away from the opponent, when the opponent is close. The user begins the move by starting a sharp turn on one foot while at the same time swinging their arms downward in front of them, using the momentum from the spin to bring their arms back up such that their hands strike the opponent typically below the chin making for a strong blow that is difficult to defend against.

Pi
Description: One of the simplest movements in the Pi Qua Quan school: the downward movement of the hand. The user either pulls or strikes the opponent in a downward motion, using the movement either to redirect or block an attack or, alternatively, to attack. This movement has a maximum rank equivalent to the user’s experience rank. When followed up by Qua, the latter’s strength is increased by a half rank [.5] per two [2] ranks, starting at E rank.

___S t a g e T w o [ D ]
Basic Endurance Training
Description: The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in this Style are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5. Receives no reductions to learning.

Fukanro
Description: Fukanro is a strictly defensive technique. Responding to an incoming attack, the user slides their leg forward, lowering their body and extends their dominant arm forward, side by side to the incoming blow and then grabbing the closest joint, be it a wrist, ankle or elbow. Then, the user slides forward, using their other arm to grip the enemy and throws them backward. Though this counter is not particularly damaging, it can provide an opening for additional attacks, making it quite useful in the right hands. This technique’s rank is equal to the rank of the intercepted one.

Teishitsu-Jouhai-Sho
Description: A move performed while the user is facing the enemy. Bending down slightly, the user executes a perfect 360 degree spin and strikes upwards as they do so, resulting in a powerful uppercut that, at higher levels (C rank and higher), can easily lift an opponent off the ground.

Qua
Description: One of the most basic movements in the Pi Qua Quan school: the upward movement of the hand. The user either pulls or strikes the opponent in an upward motion, using the movement either to redirect or block an attack or, alternatively, to attack. This movement has a maximum rank equivalent to the user’s experience rank. When used to lead in to another technique, the next technique’s speed is increased by a half rank [.5] per two [2] ranks, starting at E.

Kasui-Sho
Description: When an opponent attempts to strike the user from above, the user slides the front leg forward while crossing their arms over their head to defend against the attack, then repulses the attack to set the opponent off balance and off guard. This is typically followed with a sharp kick to a vital area and can be devastating against ill-prepared opponents. Physical strikes following this gain a half rank [.5] in strength per two [2] ranks, starting at E. During this movement, the user’s block is capable of defending against same-rank strikes.

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e S i x [ S ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Royal Taorito
Edit Log:
04/06/18 Royal Taorito - Changed [Bokuho] required posts from [4] to [2] to reflect changes to training system.

© Ergo War, 2014-2016, permission of use to: Shinobi Strike. Adapted for use in Shinobi Strike by Aegon VI Targaryan and Royal Taorito, 2017.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:39 pm
Elegant Flow of Water
Flow and Crash
User Image

___Description: The Elegant Flow Of Water is a martial art that is practiced by certain skilled members of the Shijikin Clan. While deadly on land, The Elegant Flow Of Water has a number of devastating underwater moves designed to be suitable with the Merman strength and speed while under water. This fighting style emphasizes the Merman's greater power and mobility underwater.

___Notes:
• Complex techniques after Stage Three are learned as if Simple.
• Relevant Training → Defensive Unarmed.
• Origin → Mizu no Kuni [Land of Water]
• Frame → Medium or lighter.

___S t a g e O n e [ E ]
Flow Like Water
Description: The basic stance of the style involves keeping your knees bent, energy coiled within so as to make quick, explosive motions where needed. The basis of the style is to avoid being hit and counter attack hard and fast, and with your legs knee length apart, legs bent with one foot, the one matching the dominant hand, kept back this becomes all the more easy. The arms resemble a boxers stance combined with that of a Muay Thai fighter, coiled with open or closed hands. Gain a half rank [.5] to dodge per two [2] stages learned, starting at E, while in this stance. Takes two [2] posts to learn, and receives no reductions.

Shift Like the Sea
Description: A simple maneuver involving a quick step to avoid an attack. Treated as complex against simple and formless attacks, this skill preys upon simplicity, and puts you in a position to retaliate more easily. Usable up to the user's experience rank, gaining a half rank [.5] boost to speed per rank for the dodge itself, whatever the maneuver. The step can move you in any direction quite handily if you have good enough reflex to see an attack coming and properly time the dodge.

Crash Like a Wave
Description: After avoiding an attack, a quick hook, jab or straight punch is delivered into an opponent who's defenses are likely out of place. If this skill is used after avoiding an attack, the opponent loses bonus stat ranks to dodging when trying to avoid the attack. Usable up to the user's experience rank.

___S t a g e T w o [ D ]
Undertow
Description: This training focuses on using movement when you attack, carrying that much more force. After this skill is trained, any attack that follows a dodge is treated as a counterattack, and the user's total bonus to dodge can instead be attributed to the strength of the attack, up to the user's experience rank. Particularly useful on some skills in this style, but applicable to any Taijutsu or even Bukijutsu attack that follows directly after a dodge within reason, so long as the user is in this style's stance.

Seaworthy
Description:With an infusion of chakra into the limbs, a practitioner of this style can back peddle far more effectively than without. Should the need to immediately disengage arrive, this skill provides a burst of speed equal to the rank of chakra put in for a single movement. Make no mistake, this single step, hop, leap or otherwise will go double to normal length and faster relevant to the paid chakra. This skill, conversely, can also be used to quickly close the distance after a quick movement backwards. The former is a supplementary action, while the latter is an offensive one that can trigger the Undertow passive.

Embrace the Brine
Description: So far the dodging has been mostly about steps and large movements, but the ocean can be subtle, just as it can be conspicuous. With this, you are capable of better timing your movements while also narrowing the range of motion necessary. Now instead of a step, you can achieve similarly jarring dodges with a simple duck, bob or weave, which puts you in a better position to respond to attacks in some situations, against certain types of fighters. It got its name because the sweat of an opponent should still be able to hit you from how close you are to the attack. These short motions can be used to trigger Undertow, and the training gives a default full rank [1] increase to dodge so long as the user is in this style's stance.

A Strong Current
Description: This skill works best if you can get inside of an opponents defenses. With a coiled arm, chakra charges within the muscles of the arms or legs, and a sudden strike is released. The skill releases the chakra in a powerful burst that is entirely concussive, aiming to shove in addition to add to the damage of the attack. Depending on the rank of chakra invested, this skill can shove up to 5 feet away at base, scaling up five feet per rank invested. This skill denies an opponent their reflex bonus if following a dodge described in Embrace the Brine. Can be used up to the user's experience rank.

The Deep
Description: This skill aims to double up on a melee attack. As long as the rank of stamina is paid, this skill allows one to avoid any unnamed weapon or unarmed attack, and follow up with a counterattack from this style immediately so long as one rank higher stamina is paid. If the attack is successfully dodged and countered, than another follow up attack is guaranteed. You must have higher Agility than the opponent's for this skill to work. Cannot be used against named attacks.

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e S i x [ S ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

Royal Taorito
Edit Log:
12/03/17 Royal Taorito - Edited [Flow Like Water] to affect dodge stat half rank per two stages directly, and added post requirement to technique.
04/06/18 Royal Taorito - Changed [Flow Like Water] required posts from [4] to [2] to reflect changes to training system.

© Shinobi Nations, 2017. Permission for use within SS. Adapted for use in Shinobi Strike by Aegon VI Targaryan and Royal Taorito, 2017.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:40 pm
Kyuuten no Kumori
Shadow of the Heavens
User Image

___Description:
___Around the time that Shinobi began to gather at the place that is now known as Kumogakure, several similar styles of fighting came together to form a coherent fighting system. This style, known as Kyuuten no Kumori (Shadow of the Heavens), invokes the powerful combos that can be created within the air itself. The style is not very fluid, but rather involves more of the surprise of a sudden aerial strike, keeping the opponent confused and disoriented.

___Notes:
• Origin → Kaminari no Kuni [Land of Lightning].

___S t a g e O n e [ E ]
Perch
Description: This stance is adopted while the user is at a higher elevation than their opponent. The user crouches with their feet and palms flat on the ground, and their back arched. Level with their opponent, they keep low to the ground to provide a boost to reflexes, providing a half rank [.5] increase to speed per two [2] stages learned, starting at E. Upon mastering the style, the user can perform [Fall Breaker] without consuming an activation once per post. Takes two [2] posts to learn, and receives no reductions.

Wall Scaling Technique
Description: Allows the user to scale walls without the use of Chakra. Working almost identically to Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing], the user expends an E-rank amount of stamina to scale a steep surface, or even to briefly run across water--as long as they hold a forward momentum. The moment the momentum is broken, be it by the user stopping or being hit with an attack, the user will fall. This last until the the end of the user's post or attacking, unless otherwise specified. While in the [Perch] stance, this technique can be used as a free action, not taking up an activation, once per post.

Fall Breaker
Description: By slamming their hands, arms, feet, and legs down against the ground upon landing, the Shinobi breaks his or her fall by dispersing the force across the ground, suffering minimal damage. E-Rank covers a fall of ten feet, with each rank above that breaking falls from five feet higher per rank. Damages the landing platform. Using this technique at a higher rank than necessary will propel the user back up the full distance of the fall.

___S t a g e T w o [ D ]
Flying Kick
Description: The user jumps off of the ground or some elevated structure and angles his or herself toward their opponent, attacking with an outstretched leg. Afterward, the user can rebound in the same direction they came from without consuming an additional activation, allowing for a hasty retreat.

Flying Tackle
Description: The user jumps off of the ground or some elevated structure, and angles his or herself toward their opponent, attacking with a flexed shoulder. Interrupts whatever the person is doing and knocks them down if no precautions are taken to guard against this attack. Can be used in conjunction with [Fall Breaker] without consuming an extra activation, combining the strength of both.

Double Jump
Description: By forming a small platform of Chakra under the feet, the user gains the ability to jump again, once per activation. Platform lasts for a split second and cannot be stood upon for longer than that.

Wall Run
Description: After using the Wall Scaling Technique, this technique can be activated in order to rekindle momentum on a vertical surface, or across water, after it has been broken, preventing the user from falling for a moment longer. This boost of momentum can also add to the speed of an attack, increasing the next attack's speed by one [1] full rank. The technique lasts until momentum is lost, or the end of the post.

Air Disperse
Description: By shifting the form of the air with a chakra lined limb or some other tool, the user breaks the fluidity of many energy based techniques, such as fire, lightning, and wind, dispersing them upon contact. Can be used to disrupt any energy based techniques of a lower rank than the rank of this technique. Additionally, it will spread out the impact area of physical attacks, including earth and water attacks, reducing their strength by a half rank [.5] per two [2] ranks of this technique, starting at E.

Area Disruption
Description: Using the sound of another nearby occurrence as a model, the user sends Chakra to their feet, causing their footfalls to mimic the sound. Alternatively, can be used to erase the sound of the user’s footsteps entirely. Lasts for one post, but can be maintained after that for an E-Rank cost per post.

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e S i x [ S ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

Royal Taorito
Edit Log:
12/03/17 Royal Taorito - Adapted for guild use.
04/06/18 Royal Taorito - Changed [Perch] required posts from [4] to [2] to reflect changes to training system.

© Ergo War, 2014-2016, permission of use to: Shinobi Strike. Adapted for use in Shinobi Strike by Royal Taorito, 2017.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:41 pm
Iwagakure no Taijutsu
Hidden Stone Taijutsu
User Image

___Description:
___Iwagakure no Taijutsu is a style as old and timeless as the mountains themselves. It is unknown exactly when the style came into existence, but it has been passed down in various dojo in the Earth Country for generations. The purpose of this style is to train the body to take and deliver incredible amounts of physical damage. Because of this basic teaching, speed is typically ignored for strength and stamina training.

___Notes:
• Origin → Tsuchi no Kuni [Land of Earth].
• Frame → Medium or heavier.

___S t a g e O n e [ E ]
Kō tetsu-jō [Iron Fortress]
Description: Taking on a wide but low stance, with their feet firmly planted, the user becomes an impenetrable fortress that is not easily swayed. The dominant hand extends before the other, which is held closer to the chest, and the user's muscles remain coiled in preparation to take a strike. While in this stance, it takes a technique of two [2] ranks higher to knock the user off balance. Likewise, while they lose one [1] rank of dodge and speed, they gain one [1] rank in physical defense and strength. Takes two [2] posts to learn and receives no reductions.

Kakato-geri [Axe Kick]
Description: The user swings his back foot upward, then brings it slamming down to hit the opponent with the bottom of the heel, usually on the shoulder. If the user misses, the foot can just swing back into position.

Tsuruhashihijishou [Pickaxe Elbow]
Description: The user delivers a solid downward or backward elbow drop. Is treated as complex when used against solid structures and defenses.

___S t a g e T w o [ D ]
Shoushitsu [Rising Knee]
Description: The user brings up his knee in order to deliver a swift, winding, blow. Gains a half rank [.5] increase to strength but loses a half rank [.5] in speed per two [2] ranks, starting at E.

Hourakushou [Cave-in Palm]
Description: The user slams their opened palm into the target, typically aiming for the stomach as a direct hit there can wind a target. A direct hit causes the target to lose one activation on their next post. This decrease does not stack with other such effects.

Hasai Houyou [Crushing Hug]
Description: The user lunges forward, attempting to wrap their arms around their target. If successful, the user will then apply crushing pressure while lifting the target into the air. With enough force, this technique can easily shatter ribs. This technique uses the rules for grappling, and gains a half rank [.5] increase to strength against unarmored opponents per two [2] ranks, starting at E.

Kuma Kobushi [Bear Fist]
Description: A stiff, yet swift, swatting attack. The user raises their hand high and slams down with either a stiffened or fully outstretched palm. It should be noted that the power of this attack comes from the legs and having sturdy footing, rather than the arm itself. Loses any bonuses to strength, but knocks back a struck target [3] meters per rank above E-Rank, and leaves them staggered; only staggers an opponent if used at E-Rank. A staggered opponent loses one activation in the following post.

Kannyuu Tanima [Collapsing Valley]
Description: The user pounds their hand into the target’s side, causing excruciating pain. Because of its slow speed, this technique is hard to land, but it causes the next technique the opponent uses to consume stamina as a simple technique a rank higher than its own, even if it is Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. Loses a half rank [.5] in speed for each rank above E-Rank.

Maruton: Goryu Dango [Null Release: Mud Beachball]
Description: The user will slam both of their fists into the ground, then, using their chakra to stabilize, rip a hunk of stone and clay from the ground. Maximum throwing distance is [4] meters per rank.

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e S i x [ S ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

Royal Taorito
Edit Log:
12/03/17 Royal Taorito - Adapted for guild use.
04/06/18 Royal Taorito - Changed [Kou Tetsu-jou] required posts from [4] to [2] to reflect changes to training system.

© Shinobi Nations, 2016. Permission for use within SS. Adapted for use in Shinobi Strike by Royal Taorito, 2017.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:43 pm
Nigirikobushi no Shintou
Impact of the Clenched Fist
User Image

___Description:
___A form of combat with origins closer to street fighting than formalized martial arts, Nigirikobushi no Shintou [ Impact of the Clenched Fist ] places great emphasis on nullifying the opponent's defenses and bringing them down (or up) to the practitioner's level. A favorite for those who want a good, clean fist fight. As the primary weapon of the Style is the cestus, it is very easy for Taijutsu users to pick it up, and is also compatible with armored gloves and other, similar instruments. While use of the Style is frowned upon in certain circles for its lack of refinement, there is no denying its effectiveness.

___Notes:
• All Simple and Formless techniques using the Cestus up to the highest trained rank of this Style are treated as Complex in strength.
• This Style can be learned as either Bukijutsu or Taijutsu. It counts as both when interacting with techniques that affect certain categories of techniques (i.e. If a technique gives a boost to Taijutsu, this Style gets that boost; if it gives a boost to Bukijutsu, it gets that boost; if it boosts both, then techniques of this Style are boosted twice). However, it is only affected by passive bonuses of the category the technique is placed under (Bukijutsu or Taijutsu).
• Relevant Training → Offensive Unarmed, Cestus, Knuckles.
• Origin → Unknown.
• Frame → Any.

___S t a g e O n e [ E ]
Shindoutaisei [Impact Resistance]
Description: The user acclimates to using the cestus in a battle setting by pounding away at a training dummy with the cestus. By analyzing the feedback of different forms of strikes, the user finds a way to minimize any damage they may take from their own strikes. The user takes on a boxer's stance, providing with equal opportunity to strike or defend. While in this stance, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to the highest trained rank in this Style, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists. Takes two [2] posts to master, and receives no reductions.

Sokyaku Ouda [ Rejection Strike ]
Description: A strike of excellent form, employing the user's whole body to destroy whatever is being struck. Anything hit by this strike is treated as having the base durability of a typical sample of its material (i.e. Hyouton ice is treated as normal ice, any attributes that naturally increase the durability of something are negated, etc.). Any Chakra-based reinforcements still apply. Damage caused to the object struck is determined by this technique's rank.

___S t a g e T w o [ D ]
Hanchou [ Recoil ]
Description: A technique best used against a strong defense. Those struck by this technique are sent flying backward one meter per rank of this technique. Additionally, any stances up to this technique's rank are disrupted upon impact, and defensive techniques with a duration lose one post per this technique's rank of their remaining duration when struck.
Originator: Chet Oni [malavaes]

Jiten Atemi [ Spinning Blow ]
Description: A technique designed purely as a reaction to an opponent's movement. Should an initial strike miss, the user pivots and redirects the strike to a different target without losing any of the initial force. The speed of the spin is determined entirely by the rank of this technique, and must be on par with the technique being redirected in order to be successful.

Shouten [ Focal Point ]
Description: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter. This passive ability comes into effect when the user enters the Shindoutaisei [Impact Resistance] stance.
Originator: Takeda [Tenshuyami]

Hyouji [Marking]
Description: The user injects some of his or her Chakra into the opponent through a touch. Mark lasts for two [2] posts per rank and is compatible with any techniques that require the user know where a target is in relation to them, though it does not impart any locational knowledge to the user. Marks can be removed with a rank-appropriate Kai [Release].
Originator: Takeda [RoyaI Inari Okami]

Hyouryuu [ Drift ]
Description: A technique that automatically activates given the following conditions are met: the opponent is marked, the user is attacking, and the opponent uses a technique to create distance. When the opponent is attacking a marked opponent and that opponent flees, the user can have this technique automatically activate to follow the target without consuming any activations. The rank of this technique is the rank of whatever technique the opponent used to flee. Using this technique, the distance between the user and the enemy remains constant.
Originator: Takeda [RoyaI Inari Okami]

Hibiware [ Fissure ]
Description: A strike that shatters whatever it touches. When used on the ground, naturally occurring structures, or buildings, it causes large fissures to appear in a two [2] meter radius per rank around the point of impact; if used against armor or defensive techniques, it does normal damage as though it were one [1] rank higher, but only affects the area within half a meter of the impact point, allowing the user to create holes in otherwise sturdy defenses. Can destroy weapons of one [1] rank lower than the technique.
Originator: Takeda [Tenshuyami]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e S i x [ S ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

Royal Taorito
Edit Logs:
04/06/18 Royal Taorito - Changed [Shindoutaisei] required posts from [4] to [2] to reflect changes to training system.

© Ergo War, 2016, permission of use to: Shinobi Strike. Adapted for use within Shinobi Strike by Royal Taorito, 2017.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:44 pm
Kishitou Yoroi
Knight's Blade, the Armor
User Image

___Description:
___Armor is frowned upon by the Shinobi world. There are certainly those Shinobi who still wear armors, but these defenses are typically light, since stealth plays a great role in many of the missions that they run. Outside of the samurai traditions, any sort of medium or heavy armor is frowned upon or ignored completely, since it's unwieldy, loud, does a poor job of protecting against Ninjutsu, and a questionable job of protecting against a skilled weapons user. Put quite frankly, the widespread sentiment at the time of this Style's founding was that armor had no place on a Shinobi.
___The founders of the Kishitou Yoroi [ Knight's Blade, the Armor ] school took exception to this train of thought, arguing that Shinobi were just too weak and foolhardy to learn how to use armor properly. Over the course of a decade, they honed their arts in secret, searching for the most effective way to cover the flaws in their armors. The school has since opened to the public, boasting that the masters of its teachings would never know harm. Time will tell how truthful this statement is.

___Notes:
• This style has no stances, but is designed to help those who wear larger armors gain benefits to wearing those armor.
• This style can be learned as either Bukijutsu or Taijutsu.
• Relevant Training → Medium or heavier armors, Defensive Unarmed.
• Origin → Far West.
• Frame → Medium or Heavier.

___S t a g e O n e [ E ]
Junka [Acclimation]
Description: The user acclimates to moving in their armor by wearing it during normal daily activities. After completing this training, the user can move in any armor as though it were properly fitted for them personally, reducing the movement penalty by one [1] stage. This also provides a half rank [.5] to the strength of defensive techniques while using the armor per two [2] stages learned in this style, starting at E. Does not receive reductions to learning.

Gamankurabe [Endurance Contest]
Description: A very basic endurance technique. When faced with an incoming physical attack, the user plants their feet and leans in to the attack. Incoming complex techniques are treated as simple when interacting with this technique. Gains a half rank [.5] increase to defense per two [2] ranks, starting at E.

Tokkumukoto [Tackling]
Description: The user lowers their head and tackles the opponent, causing damage and upsetting the opponent's balance. Gains a half rank [.5] increase to strength per two [2] ranks, starting at E.

___S t a g e T w o [ D ]
Kabe [Wall]
Description: The user brings their arms up to cover their face and upper torso. Any physical attack that lands on this defense loses all stat increases and is treated as simple.

Touha [Crushing Underfoot]
Description: A powerful stomp that takes advantage of the defensive properties of the user's armor. Gains a half rank [.5] increase to strength per two [2] ranks, starting at E, if the user is wearing medium armor, or a half rank [.5] bonus per rank if the user is wearing heavy armor. The user can gain the bonus of wearing heavier armor, but in return their leg takes half the damage caused.

Kabuto Washitsukami [Beetle Grabbing Hold]
Description: A grab that was designed after observing beetles. The user swings their arms at the opponent in a pincer motion, intending to strike and immediately grab. After taking damage from this technique, the opponent is considered grappled and must break the user's grip to escape. The user's grip is considered to be the rank of this technique for the first post, plus one [1] rank if the user is wearing medium armor or two [2] ranks if the user is wearing heavy armor. The user can maintain this technique to continue grappling the opponent, but loses any bonuses due to armor after the first post.

Tenshin [Shifting Position]
Description: The user practices their art by moving across a shifting surface--such as sand or mud--with their armor. Following the completion of this training, the user becomes significantly harder to topple while armored; all incoming techniques that would move the user are treated as one [1] rank lower in strength when determining of how far the user is moved, and the user can no longer be toppled by techniques lower in rank than their armor. Does not receive reductions to learning.

Tonkachi [Hammer]
Description: The user clenches their fists together and swings them at something. If this technique hits flesh, it cause normal damage, but if it meets anything else, it deals double damage to the item's durability score.

Rikusentai [Landing Force]
Description: The user jumps high in the air, then comes down hard. Causes damage in a one meter radius per rank around the user. Jump height is one meter per rank.

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e S i x [ S ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

Royal Taorito
Edit Log:
Royal Taorito - 12/01/17 - Edited Junka [Acclimation] to reflect one stage reduction to speed penalties from armor

© Ergo War, 2016, permission of use to: Shinobi Strike. Adapted for use in Shinobi Strike by Royal Taorito, 2017.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:46 pm
Sazanami
Ripples on the Water
User Image

___Description:
___The Sazanami (Ripples on the Water) style uses the opponent’s attacks to do damage to any attackers, dictating the flow of battle with the back-and-forth movements that throw the enemy off balance and mold around the attacks. The style was formed when swordsmen and traditional fighters came together to learn each other’s ways, and has since been passed down undiluted by time. Many of the moves can also be executed with a sword or other bladed weapon without changing the move much, and as such this Style is compatible with many Bukijutsu Styles.

___Notes:
• Origin → Mizu no Kuni [Land of Water].
• Frame → Any.

___S t a g e O n e [ E ]
First Footing: Standing Stance
Description: The first stance taught, the standing stance. The user places his/her feet, while standing casually, a small distance apart to provide extra stability when facing an opponent. While in the stance, defensive physical techniques gain a half rank [.5] increase to speed for every two [2] stages learned of this style, starting at E. Likewise, any redirection techniques that are not part of this style receive no negatives from being used outside of their style's stance while in this stance. Takes two [2] posts to learn, and receives no reductions.

Double Strike
Description: A simple repetition of a physical attack. By utilizing this technique, the user can launch the last physical technique they used a second time. The cost is reduced by one [1] rank, and, as long as the repeated technique was Simple or Complex, it only consumes stamina. Cannot be used on Spiritual techniques. Can only duplicate the last Taijutsu or Bukijutsu technique used. Receives no reductions to learning.

___S t a g e T w o [ D ]
Second Footing: Horse Stance (Visual Reference)
Description: The user places his/her feet at double shoulder width apart and bends their knees, sinking until they could be sitting on a bench and their height would not change, all the while keeping the back straight. The users hands are tucked up against the hips with the forearms facing up. Used mainly for training purposes. While training a physical technique in this stance, every fourth post also counts as a post toward the training for a relevant Proficiency the user knows. When used in battle, confers a one [1] rank increase in strength to the first physical technique used each post. Takes four [4] posts to learn, and receives no reductions.

Bell Ring
Description: Having gained enough finesse to strike a bell and ring it without moving its shell, the user uses this skill to strike the opponent. This strike, aimed at the chest area, causes pain and the feeling of not being able to breathe in the opponent that lasts for a short while. While suffering from these effects, the opponent can only use two [2] activation's per post. Effects do not stack. Effects last for one [1] post per rank.

Sweeping Strike
Description: The user steps into an attack, gently redirecting it with their forward hand or with a weapon in the same hand. After the strike has been deflected, the user thrusts his/her palm upward in to the opponent’s jaw, causing dizziness and disorientation in the opponent. Must be used at least at the speed rank of the incoming attack or it will fail. Can only be used up to the rank trained in the Defensive Unarmed proficiency.

Firm Step
Description: A very short step in one direction that is used to dodge incoming blows and set up for a counterattack. The range of movement cannot be more than two feet, but allows the user to enter a stance up to one rank below the rank of this technique for no cost and no additional activation.

Spinning Step
Description: Also used to dodge out of the way of an attack, this footwork is a fluid spinning movement that sets up and reinforces the offensive techniques of the style. Any physical technique used after this technique gains a half rank [.5] increase to both speed and strength.

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e S i x [ S ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

Royal Taorito
Edit Log:
01/18/18 Royal Taorito - Adapted for guild use.
04/06/18 Royal Taorito - Changed [First Footing: Standing Stance] and [Second Footing: Horse Stance] required posts from [4] to [2], and [6] to [4], to reflect changes to training system.

Sazanami © Ergo War, 2014-2016, permission of use to: Shinobi Strike. Adapted for use in Shinobi Strike by Royal Taorito, 2018.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:47 pm
The Kaiser Fist
Brutal straightforward power!

User Image

___Description:
___Only pathetic ninja try to run when conflict shows its face! Fighting is inevitable! When the chips are down, would you rather have someone good at running and hiding, or someone who excels at beating their opponent into the dirt? The Kaiser Fist is a style that aims to inflict incredible physical damage by utilizing body enhancing Armor techniques, along with their already impressive physical forms. Because of the brute force nature of The Kaiser Fist, it is almost impossible for those of small body frames to properly use it, however, with enough dedication and muscle training, even the most slender of ninja can pump up to proper size.

___Notes:
• Relevant Training → Any Unnarmed.
• Origin → Kaminari no Kuni [Land of Lightning]
• Frame → Heavy or larger.
• Rigorous: Each stage of this style consumes two [2] Taijutsu stages.
• Rather than Stances, this style has Armor techniques. As such, techniques of this style do no suffer from being used outside of a stance. However, some techniques may have physical drawbacks to not having the extra defense provided from an Armor technique.
• If the practitioner runs out of chakra while an Armor technique is active, it immediately dissipates.

___S t a g e O n e [ E ]
Stimulating Armor
Description: A basic Armor technique developed by an old master of the style which allowed his students to maintain their potential for an extended period. In a sense, it mimics the technique Raiton no Yoroi, though on much a lower level. Rather than increasing the abilities of the user, it prevents them from becoming exhausted. While active, the user's strength cannot be reduced by any sort of debuffs. Likewise it provides a minimal defense, giving an E-rank Defense bonus with a scale of five [5]. It should also be noted that there is no noticeable physical difference while this technique is active. Requires an upkeep cost equivalent to the original cost to maintain each post once active, and ends automatically if durability runs out. Requires two [2] posts to learn and receives no reductions.

Heavy Punch
Description: All practitioners of The Kaiser Fist take pride in their powerful yet basic punches, both masters and beginners are no exception. Although it seems fundamental, practice and proper footing are needed to deliver a strong punch without recoil or offsetting. This is the first step toward developing that incredible raw power; throwing a punch with all of your might, while keeping yourself balanced. Confers a half rank [.5] increase to the strength of physical techniques, but not unnamed attacks, used while under the effects of an Armor technique. Receives no reductions to learning.

___S t a g e T w o [ D ]
Kaiser Crown
Description: The practitioner will thrust their head at the opponent at a slight downward angle with great force and speed. Direct collision is enough to crack boulders and bones without much recoil. Against harder materials, if not protected by an Armor technique, the practitioner will likely become dazed or completely stunned.

Crumbling Overhead
Description: The practitioner “feints” a high straight punch, while actually turning their arm in such a way as to drop a powerful blow onto the top of the opponent’s head instead. Deals double durability damage to any armor or weapon it comes in contact with, and can cause severe damage to an unarmored opponent.

Sudden Straight
Description: After sending a surge of chakra through their arm, the practitioner is able to deliver a swift and precise straight punch to the target. Because of the chakra boost, the strike is quick enough to completely surprise most unprepared or inexperienced opponents, while still maintaining that standard meaty power. Speed is considered a half rank [.5] higher when used at E-C, and one [1] rank higher for B-S.

Elbow Bolt
Description: The practitioner will thrust or swing their elbow at the opponent with great force and speed. The collision is enough to break boulders and bones without much recoil. Against harder materials, if not protected by an Armor technique, the user will probably break their own elbow too! Ninjutsu defenses are treated as Simple when interacting with this technique.

Guillotine Drop
Description: The practitioner stretches their leg almost completely straight up, and then drives it back down with incredible force and speed. The collision is enough to break boulders, bones, and even cause damage to untempered metals. Against harder materials, if not protected by an Armor technique, the practitioner will probably break their own foot! Treated as complex when interacting with physical defenses.

Iron Backhand
Description: Using a surge of chakra to purposely startle the body, the practitioner looses a quick and powerful backhanded strike to the target. The chakra pulsed through the body allows this particular attack to be delivered when others would be too slow to deal with something such as a sneaking opponent, but also maintains the force needed to crack or break bones. Adds any bonuses to strength gained from this style to the speed of this technique. This does not include increases provided by armor techniques.

Meaty Punch
Description: The second step toward developing the ideal face-breaking punch: using stepping motion and momentum to “swing into” the hit. In a sense, this is a method similar to properly slugging a baseball bat. Just make sure that you haven’t forgotten about keeping your balance! Confers an additional half rank [.5] increase to the strength of physical techniques, and a half rank [.5] increase to unnamed attacks, used while under the effects of an Armor technique. Receives no reductions to learning.

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e S i x [ S ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

Royal Taorito
Edit Log:
04/06/18 Royal Taorito - Changed [Stimulating Armor] required posts from [4] to [2] to reflect changes to training system.

Kaiser Fist © Shinobi Nations, 2016. Permission for use within SS. Adapted for use in Shinobi Strike by Royal Taorito, 2018.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:52 pm
Western Bursting Fist
Hands like Projectiles
User Image

___Description:
___Amegakure, being an industrialized and more modern form of village, have smaller corridors and alley ways then most larger villages. This makes combat interesting, as their is little room for movement and weapons in the ever volatile area, making the people develop an interesting fighting style of their own. Taking their hands and maximizing their potential, the citizens of this village developed a powerful taijutsu style unique to their area.
___This style is characterized by powerful punches, combinations, and interesting uses of chakra and striking. However, due to the training and the style's creation, it is weak against attacks to the legs and attacks with the lower body.

___Notes:
• Origin → Amegakure [Village Hidden in Rain]
• Frame → Medium.

___S t a g e O n e [ E ]
Shooter Stance
Description: The user enters a stance designed to maximize their punching potential at the cost of their ability to perform any lower body technique (such as a kick) in the same post as one of the techniques from this style. The user takes a foot and stands naturally, putting one side of their body forward while keeping their hands up in front of their head to protect themselves. The user gains half a rank [.5] in strength per two [2] stages of the style learned, starting at E, while in this stance. Takes two [2] posts to learn, and receives no reductions.

Single Action
Description: The user, takes their closest hand to the opponent and quickly throws a punch, aiming for anywhere on the target's face or midsection. This fast technique is designed mostly as a shock or stun tactic, and only holds power at higher levels. Treated as a half rank [.5] higher in speed, but a half rank [.5] lower in strength.

Double Action
Description: The user takes their back side hand and throws a powerful crossing punch for the opponent's head or midsection. This powerful technique is designed for heavy damage, designed to greatly injure the opponent, and does so effectively at higher levels. Is slower than "single action" but hits with much more power. Treated as a half rank [.5] higher in strength, but a half rank [.5] lower in speed.

Curving Projectile
Description: The user twists their hips, allowing their fist to stay in perfect alignment with their elbow, hitting with a powerful hook punch aiming for the opponents head or midsection. This evasive, powerful, and versatile technique can be performed from the front side or back side, and is thrown around an opponents guarding limb. Is treated as a half rank [.5] higher in speed against blocking techniques.

Breaching Charge
Description: The user presses up with their legs while they attack with their arm, using their entire body to generate a powerful uppercut to the opponents head or body. Gains one [1] rank to strength if used as the last action in a post.

___S t a g e T w o [ D ]
Full Metal Jacket
Description: The user takes their chakra and wraps their hands in it, protecting their hands with a wall of chakra. Additionally, if the user punches an incoming ninjutsu while utilizing this technique, they can pay the ninjutsu's chakra cost to negate it, but this also costs them their chakra gloves. Otherwise, this technique can be maintained for half the original cost per post after the first.

Double Tap
Description: The user flows chakra through their arm and enhances the speed of their jab to the point where they can now perform two jabs in the time it would take them to perform one normally. This technique adds a D-rank amount of chakra to the following two [2] attacks, increasing their damage as much and making them act as Complex attacks. Additionally, it allows the user to use the same attack that follows this technique twice in one activation. This can only be used for techniques up to the rank of the user's training in Offensive Unarmed.

Ricochet
Description: The user will take their hand and move it inward, like a cat pawing at an object, to parry away an incoming upper body attack. This technique cannot defend against lower body attacks. This technique can only parry Taijutsu attacks equal to or lower than its rank. Can be made complex by coating the hand in chakra to allow the user to defend against complex Taijutsu techniques and Ninjutsu attacks. A successfully parried attack increases the speed of the user's next attack by one [1] rank.

Taking Cover
Description: The user, unable to move or parry an incoming technique, hunkers down by covering their head and midsection to defend against the attack. This technique does not protect the user's lower body, but can defend against Taijutsu techniques of the one [1] rank higher. Making this technique complex by coating their arms in chakra allows the user to defend against complex Taijutsu techniques.

Mortar Shell
Description: The user shifts their weight while throwing their hand over their head, like they are swimming, into a powerful over hand punch. Being one of the most powerful renditions of a punch, it is widely used and effective when done correctly, most time going over defenses in a surprising manner. Treats complex defensive techniques as though they were simple.

Dodging Projectiles
Description: The user, when faced with an attack, utilizes the motion on their hips to move their head and body, generally avoiding their opponents attack just by a hair, most times making the enemy believe that they can still hit the target. This makes it easy for the user to sneak in a quick and powerful set of strikes of their own. This technique does not avoid attacks to the lower body. Allows the user to launch one [1] attack in the same activation after successfully dodging an attack.

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e S i x [ S ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

Royal Taorito
Edit Log:
04/06/18 Royal Taorito - Changed [Shooter Stance] required posts from [4] to [2] to reflect changes to training system.

© Yo-ko, 2013-2016, permission of use to: Shinobi Strike. Adapted for use in Shinobi Strike by Royal Taorito, 2018.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:54 pm
Suiken
Drunken Fist
User Image

___Description:
___Drunken Fist is a unique style of combat where "the more you drink, the drunker you get, and the stronger you become". It cannot be learned, taught, nor refined through training and practice, but rather the aspiring practitioner must learn it by executing the techniques while drunk. Drunken Fist fighters are not simply drunk: they become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictably with an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. Once drunk, the user will lose their ability to know friend from foe and attack whoever is in their vicinity.
___The Drunken Fist is not a reliable option because the 'drunken frenzy' that alcohol induces does not hold for prolonged periods of time; the user is often easily awakened from Drunken Fist with a simple scratch from anything which draws blood, sobering up almost immediately. If he or she has not overcome his adversary by that time, the user may be left at their mercy.
___Relevant Training: Improvised Weaponry.

___Notes:
• Relevant Training → Improvised Weaponry; Offensive Unarmed.
• Origin → Hi no Kuni.
• Frame → Any.
• Practitioners train by fighting while drunk, typically sparring. The number of times a technique must be used before it can be put on the profile is the number of posts one would normally have to write to learn it, to a minimum of one [1].
• Practitioners only receive dojo reductions to learning while drunk. While the techniques can theoretically be learned while sober, they will take longer to learn. Likewise, anywhere counts as a dojo as long as the user is drunk.

___S t a g e O n e [ E ]
Loopy Fist
Description: The user raises their hands out before them, almost like a loose boxing stance, with their wrists hooked inward. Their legs are spread more than shoulder width apart to help them keep their balance. The body remains very relaxed, allowing for fast, fluid, and unpredictable movements. While in this stance all techniques used to dodge are considered one [1] rank higher in speed but they have a fifty percent [50%] chance of losing their balance each post. Takes two [2] posts to learn, and receives no reductions.
• The user generates a number 1-100 each post. If between [1] and [50], the user loses their balance, and may use an extra activation to right themselves, or fall over.

Drunk Dropper
Description: The user swings whatever they can reach in a quick one-two combo. Gains a half rank [.5] in strength per two [2] ranks, starting at E, if used with a prop or other improvised weapon, but gains a half rank [.5] in speed per two [2] ranks, starting at E, if used unarmed.

Fallen Drunk
Description: A series of drunken flails executed from the ground. Generally only effective against opponents that are very close nearby. Complex techniques used by the opponent are treated as simple against this technique. Standing up immediately after this technique consumes an activation.

___S t a g e T w o [ D ]
Headbutt
Description: The user drunkenly sends Chakra to their head, then headbutts the opponent. The Chakra prevents damage to the user as a result of this technique and increases the force behind it significantly, but also makes the user dizzy for one [1] full post afterward.

Crazy Legs
Description: A kick or series of kicks that the user launches unpredictably toward any part of the opponent’s body. Up to one kick per rank can be launched, with each kick having a strength one [1] rank below the technique’s, to a minimum of E-rank. Consumes one activation for all kicks combined.

Stumble
Description: The user loses balance and stumbles out of the path of an incoming attack, then either falls to the ground or rights themselves. Righting oneself consumes an extra activation, but falling down makes the user stay on the ground for the rest of the post. Higher ranks allow for more elaborate trip-ups. The user is not protected from any damage their stumbling may cause them, and any damage accidentally caused to their surroundings or the indirectly to the opponent is at this technique's rank.

Practiced Standing
Description: One of the biggest problems in being drunk is keeping one's balance. It's not uncommon to miss your mark altogether and end up on the ground. With enough practice in how to stand, though, you can reduce the risk of falling over! By focusing through the haze in keeping your footing the user eventually becomes an expert in not falling over. The risk of falling while in the [Loopy Fist] stance is eliminated. Receives no reductions to learning.

Dangerous Lean
Description: The user hunkers down toward the ground and leans toward the opponent. From this stance, the strength of physical techniques is increased by one [1] rank. This can be used alongside the [Loopy Fist] Stance, stacking with its bonuses, and taking away the chance of falling in exchange for a C-rank stamina cost per post. Cost is paid every post or the user falls over. Takes six [6] posts to learn, and receives no reductions.

Slapfest
Description: A Chakra-reinforced slapping combo. The number of the slaps in the combo increases by one [1] per rank, with each slap having strength one [1] rank below the technique’s, to a minimum of E-rank. This technique is equally effective to armored and unarmored opponents.

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e S i x [ S ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

Royal Taorito
Edit Log:
01/22/18 Royal Taorito - Adapted for guild use.
04/06/18 Royal Taorito - Changed [Loopy Fist] and [Dangerous Lean] required posts from [4] to [2], and [8] to [6] to reflect changes to training system.

Suiken © Ergo War, 2014-2016, permission of use to: Shinobi Strike. Adapted for use in Shinobi Strike by Royal Taorito, 2018.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:56 pm
Jiyūgata Senpū
Freestyle Whirlwind
User Image

___Description:
___Born from the dreams of one man wanting to put the wrath of a hurricane in to fighting style and hoping for that sort of fluidity and power, Jiyūgata Senpū [ Freestyle Whirlwind ] was formed. Mixing tumbling, parkour, tricking and martial arts in to an ultimate fighting style, Freestyle whirlwind was born. Practitioners of this style are born with a natural sense of flow and momentum, and through this style learn how to use that flow to their advantage to chain techniques to overwhelm enemies. Once chains have been established, this style is great for crowd control.

___Notes:
• Origin → Unknown.
• Practitioners of this Style gain twice the normal amount of post reductions when learning this style up to the rank learned in the Defensive Unarmed proficiency.
• This style relies heavily on "Training" and "Supplemental" techniques, and has no stances. It does still receive the same negative as if it were used outside of a stance, but the Training/Supplemental eliminates this negative. Each stage receives the out-of-stance negative until the Training/Supplemental associated with the stage is complete.
• Certain techniques in this Style are labeled "Supplemental". These techniques are learned as though they are Complex techniques, but consume no Chakra or Stamina to activate and grant an effect that lasts for a single post. Unless otherwise stated, these techniques only affect techniques within this Style. Only one "Supplemental" technique can be activated per post.
• Any speed boosts granted by the techniques in this Style vanish as soon as the user comes to a stop, as they have lost their momentum.

___S t a g e O n e [ E ]
Whirlwind Training
Description: The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms. This makes for faster movement and stronger kicks, raising the base level of the user's speed by a half rank [.5], per two [2] stages learned. These increases cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style. Receives no reductions to learning.

Somersault
Description: A simple move almost all ninjas are capable of: a somersault. The user trains their body to be able to somersault when landing after a long fall to mitigate any damage taken. This technique allows the user to survive falls up to [4] meters per rank with minimal damage. Consumes no activations and confers a half rank [.5] to speed to a movement technique used directly after the fall when used this way. If used in combat, it takes the form of a roll designed to get around an enemy, and is treated as a rank higher for purposes of evading physical techniques.

Power Slide
Description: The user uses an obstacle of some sort about waist-height and propels themselves over it. As they propel over the obstacle they bring one leg up, slamming it in to the opponent. This technique adds any increases from the user’s speed to its power. If there is no opponent, the user’s speed gains a half rank [.5] for one [1] post.

___S t a g e T w o [ D ]
Switchblade
Description: This is a training technique that teaches the user how to switch directions when landing a flip, allowing for one to flip backwards and then forwards and vice versa without a moment's hesitation. After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the bonuses affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user also gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once per post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s. This Somersault cannot be immediately followed by an attack. Receives no reductions to learning.

Kickflip
Description: The user flips on the spot, using their powerful leg muscles in one leg to propel themselves through the air while the other stays stationary. The stationary leg comes down on the opponent in the downswing or upswing with significant force. This can be completed either backwards or forwards. If used while running, this technique gains double any increases to the user’s speed as a boost in power, but resets any bonuses to speed afterward.

Roundabout
Description: By using the momentum of a running start, the user grabs a pole of some sort (either naturally there or a polearm of some sort stabbed in to the ground) or person and propels their body around it. Using the power of the spin, the user kicks out at the enemy, slamming their foot into either the opponent's face, chest, or abdomen. This technique gains any bonuses the user’s speed has to its power, but resets them afterward.

Perfecting Balance
Description: The user trains their body, pushing it to the extreme. After dealing with their own personal momentum and flow, the user works on balance. By training the body even more past their normal limits, the user's balance and endurance are increased, allowing them to run faster than the average person without losing their balance. Every three [3] unnamed Defensive Unarmed attacks that involve parrying or dodging used confers a half rank [.5] in speed to the user for the duration of the fight, and attempts to throw the user off-balance that are of a lower rank than the user’s highest trained rank in Defensive Unarmed automatically fail to do so. Receives no reductions to learning.

Scissor Handspring
Description: This is a move that can be completed either backward or forward. The user quickly propels themselves either backward or forward and vaults over something as in Power Slide; however, this time, they swing their legs around from the side instead of sliding over the obstacle, aiming to kick the target with both feet. If the first hit lands, the second one does as well. If the user is able to hook their feet onto something on the other side (including things like an opponent’s arms and legs), they gain a half rank [.5] in speed per this technique’s rank.

Wall Kick
Description: A technique turning the surrounding environment to an advantage. The user rushes a straight face of something (a tree, wall, pole, another person, etc.) and uses the momentum from their run to propel themselves back off the surface in to a round-house like kick. If hit in areas like the face, it's not abnormal for someone to go spinning. All bonuses to the user’s speed apply to this technique’s power, but any bonuses in speed are reset afterward.

Swinging Fury
Description: The user grabs support above them, either after propelling themselves in to the air after a flip or jumping up and grabbing it after running. Once they have grabbed hold of the support, they swing up using the momentum that got them there and bring up both feet before kicking out. The user can then dismount with a somersault or a flip if they wish. All bonuses to the user’s speed apply to this technique’s power, but any bonuses in speed are reset afterward.

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e S i x [ S ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

Royal Taorito
Edit Log:
01/20/18 Royal Taorito - Adapted for guild use.

© I Tortured Sleep I & Ergo War, 2016, permission of use to: Shinobi Strike. Adapted for use in Shinobi Strike by Royal Taorito, 2018.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:58 pm
Xinyi Liuhe Quan
Mind and body together in great harmony
User Image

___Description:
___Xinyi Liuhe Quan is a style that focuses on the usage of the practitioner's chakra in a very specific way: Rather than attempting to use chakra in its raw state, the style moves it around the body after it has become dense- be the density natural, or via techniques in the style itself. By channeling these dense chakras into certain parts of the body, the practitioner can deliver concentrated blows that deal an extreme amount of damage both externally and internally.
___Relevant Training: Hard Physical, Hard Mental, Soft Mental.

___Notes:
• In order to advance beyond Stage Two [2], you must defeat (real fight or spar) an opponent of your rank or higher using only taijutsu.
• In order to advance beyond Stage Four [4], you must defeat (real fight or spar) an opponent of your rank or higher using only techniques from this style.
• Grants a Slight Increase to speed for every other stage mastered starting at the first stage. Additionally, gives a slight increase to strength for every other stage mastered starting at two. (Speed is granted at stages 1/3/5. Strength is granted at stages 2/4/6.)

___S t a g e O n e [ E ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e T w o [ D ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e S i x [ S ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

Xinyi Liuhe Quan
© Yo-ko, 2013-2016, permission of use to: Shinobi Strike

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:58 pm
Hsing-I Pakua
The Imaginary Intellectual Fist
User Image

___Description:
___Hsing-I Pakua was a martial art developed by monks of the Far North. This art, unlike most other martial arts, developed the user spiritually as well as physically, allowing them to form a harmony of Body and Spirit. The martial art, although simple at first, requires the user to vigorously train the spirit along with their body. The style of Hsing-I Pakua is characterized by the user of the 5 relationship, or "Elements," as well as the analysis and usage of the animals as inspiration for self exploration.
___Physically, Hsing-I Pakua is utilized as a form of tempered ferocity, a way of allowing the user to express the true nature of humanity. The forms are almost always aggressive in nature, attacking almost continually, but seamlessly transitioning between offense and defense.
___Relevant Training: Soft Physical, Soft Mental, Hard Mental.

___S t a g e O n e [ E ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e T w o [ D ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

___S t a g e S i x [ S ]
xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

xxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxx]

© Yo-ko, 2013-2016, permission of use to: Shinobi Strike

The Forge [Thread Creation]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces