Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:28 pm
╔═══════P r o f i l eS k e l e t o n═══════╗

[Definition]
tab Below you will find two profile layouts, each designed with a different idea in mind. The first represents a voice speaking to you, trying to jog your memory. Their questions serve as the different section headers, while the questions below them are representative of the character asking themselves these questions as if to jog their memory. The second one is made out to be more cut-and-dry, with this same voice asking the character the question, and the character responds how they choose. In the both cases, you may fill out the sheet as either simple answers, the same way others so often do in their guilds or role plays, or you may choose to answer it in character, utilizing first person to answer as your own characters. This can be of great assistance in getting to know the character even as you create them. While we respect those who decide to answer with simple listing of facts, we heavily suggest answering as your character, if only to help you get into the feel of this guild, which is very role play heavy. For any questions or details please contact a member of the Approval Committee.
tab Please keep in mind to look below the layouts, as you will find a Profile Creation Guide written there to assist you further. You may also wish to look here, which carries many links, definitions of systems and terminology, and other tidbits of information to further assist you in understanding the guild. We thank you for joining us, and hope you enjoy your stay.

tab tab tab Sincerely,
tab tab tab tab tab Lanfaer, Captain of Shinobi Strike: Shattered Past

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:49 am
╔═══════P r o f i l eS k e l e t o n [ 1 ]═══════╗

Memory is a fickle thing. As perception begins to dawn on you, as your mind wakes from a slumber of what feels like eons, a moment passes in which a question comes to you.

Just who am I?

Odd though the question seems, it strikes you as important. Your mind wanders for a moment in a fog that seems bent on obscuring and distracting you at every turn. In fact as you drift within the emptiness of your mind, as the weight of your body begins to touch your awareness, your thoughts return to that question. Body? What body?

What do I look like like?

The questions come flooding in as you realize one horrible truth: you’re not entirely sure who you are, were, or will be. Strange, as you are sure at one time you did. The panic, a primal feeling that comes only from not knowing oneself, sets in for what feels an eternity until you bring yourself under control. Focus. Focus is necessary. Focus on one question at a time as a voice from deep within you speaks, asking questions to guide your way, hinting at the world you might find with questions you have no knowledge to answer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
tab Who Am I…| {Name. No one has a “famous Shinobi Name anymore}
tab How Old Am I…| {Cannot be older than 16 years. If your character was older before coming here you’ll have to come up with a way to reduce the age. Official methods can be found in the hyperlinked location}
tab What Sex Am I...|
tab What Do I Look Like...| {Describe in detail, especially if Image is not what you are wearing}
tab What Are My People...| {What race? Aboriginal? Chinese? Japanese? Etc}
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| {Was there a Clan or Bloodline you were a part of? If no Bloodline, choose from following benefits:
{{ tab ► 8 Points to choose Benefits
High Tier - 6 Points Each
    3 Custom Jutsu Slots (usable at D)
    1 C-rank item
    +50 Chakra/Stamina
    1 Extra Starting Technique
Mid Tier - 4 Points Each
    5 Stages/10 Slots
    1 Greater PA {Cannot be Taken More than Once}
    Free E-D rank item
    1 Discipline Point
    +25 Chakra/Stamina
Low Tier - 2 Points Each
    Minor PA (religious, craft, skill, learning)
    1 Proficiency Points
    2 Skill Points
    +10 Chakra/Stamina
    2 Stage of learning/5 Slots
    30 Starting Ryo }}
tab Where Am I From...| {What Village or other location are you from?}
tab How Tall Am I...|
tab And How Heavy...|
tab What Frame Am I...| {Super Light, Light, Medium, Heavy, Super Heavy. This effects styles, and armors, you may or may not be able to use}
tab What Was I to My Home...} {What were you when you were taken by the plague? Change to “Am I” once you attain a new Title in a village or hierarchy is established}
tab How Experienced Was I...| {Change to “Am I” when attaining a new Experience Rank, and always list “E - rank” or "D - rank" at first.
tab What Am I Like...: {Your Personality}
tab What Did I Believe In...: {Your Beliefs, or your Nindo.}
tab What Do I Fear...: {Everyone has them. These need not be phobias, but these are fears that help guide the personality. They must actually influence your character in some way. Certain ones that are for granted, such as “Death” or “Loss of Companions” are givens. Unless these somehow drive a specified character flaw/strength in Personality, they do not count. You must have at least three.}
    tab
    tab
    tab
tab What Are My Strengths...: {Your Strengths. At least three [3]}
    tab
    tab
    tab
tab What Are My Weaknesses...: {Weaknesses. Must be equal to the number of Strengths you’ve written}
    tab
    tab
    tab

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
tab What Era Am I From...:
tab When Was I Born...| {Utilizing common calendar, though year is pointless}
tab What Have I Experienced...: {Personal History. See [Eras] for some Guild Canon assistance. Must be at least two paragraphs in length. This should be detailed, as who you were, and what you did previously, is incredibly important to who your character is now. It helps support the personality, the strengths and flaws, and will be referenced in different events within the guild. The more you add, the more that can be used for a more immersive experience within this guild.}

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...]
tab How Do I Experience Life...|
    tab • {First Class}
    tab • {Second Class}
    tab • {Third Class // First Prestige}
    tab • {Third Class // Second Prestige}
tab How Do I View It...|
    tab • {List Disciplines Here}
    tab
    tab
tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
    tab • {Create Three [3] Greater Personal Attributes}
    tab
    tab
tab What Are My Limitations...|
    tab Chakra Pool →
      tab Chakra Color ►
      tab Chakra Materialization ►
        tab • {First Chakra Element}
        tab • {Second Chakra Element}
    tab Stamina Pool →
    tab Archetype →
    tab Statistics
      tab Power|
      tab Agility|
      tab Intelligence|
      tab Chakra|
tab What Skills Have I Learned...|
    tab • {Name of Skills} ► {Current Skill Level}
    tab • {Start with ten [10] points for skills automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
    tab • {Class specific skills cannot be taken until you have that class}
tab What Am I Proficient In...|
    tab • {Proficiency Tree or Weapon} ► {Current Training Level}
    tab • {Start with two [2] points for proficiencies automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
    tab • {One [1] point unlocks a category; a second point unlocks specific weapons to be trained}
tab What Can I Do...|
    tab Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Skill Points → 00 // 00
    tab Proficiency Points → 00 // 00

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp
tab What Do I Carry...|
    tab • {The Rule of this guild is that if you do not have it listed in this section your character will not have it at all. This needs to be kept up to constant date. This includes description of the clothing. Any hidden pockets, straps, or weapons, etc. This is an important section.}
    tab • {When starting at E-rank there will be Starting Packages you may begin play with. This is to help determine what your starting stats and Ryo is. With this Ryo, you purchase items that fill up the slots here. All Ryo left over is permanently removed. Please keep in mind the reality of what you are carrying, including Money, and how much space and volume your character can realistically carry.}
    tab • {If starting at D-rank, then you must choose one of the Starter Kits from the Character Starter Shop for supplies.}
tab What Techniques Do I Possess...| {Every Character begins play with one [1] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}
      [{First Technique Type}]
        • {Every Character begins play with one [1] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique or Item is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}

[{Second Technique Type}]

tab What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
    tab • {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}
    tab
    tab
tab What Have I Laid Claim To...|
    tab • {Leave blank for now}
    tab
    tab

With each answer to these questions, offered from a nameless voice within you, your self awareness continues to increase.
You are inside of something, something that holds you still, caresses your flesh and keeps you protected from a world gone mad. Mad?

Yes. Mad. The world outside as you knew it is gone. How long cannot be said, but it is new.
Everything has changed, with reality becoming but a story, a place mixed of fantasy and future, a place where man has been absent far too long.
You will face trials, tribulations, in a world without laws, rules, or care for your safety and well being.
How you survive, and whether you do or not, will fall upon your shoulders. I am sorry we will be never able to meet, and
I am even more grieved to inform you that it will be you, and others like you, who will be left to fix the mistakes we made.
Go, find the answers to questions we asked. Find the source of this plague, and end it, lest the past repeat itself.
The world is now what you make of it. Be wise. You won’t remember these words, not entirely, and that is as it should be.
I am sorry.

As the voice spoke into the recesses of your consciousness you realize it is correct,
for already the words fade, the voice behind it, and the tone, until it is little more than impression.
And before you, where darkness once lay, light began to reveal itself. A pressure was building around you,
a strange, siren call that resounded in the deepest recesses of your mind and heart. The last moments of your prior life were just that: moments before.
Or that was, at least, the truth you felt at the moment as a loud crack is heard and you are falling, falling...falling...

Profile Code

[imgright] [/imgright]
[color= ---- ]_____________[size=13][│║║█║▌][b][i][ώ ђ Φ:tab:Ⱥ я Ә:tab:Ӌ Φ ʋ...][/i][/b] [/size][/color][size=10]
:tab:[i][b]Who Am I…|[/b][/i] {Name. No one has a “famous Shinobi Name anymore}
:tab:[i][b]How Old Am I…|[/b][/i] {Cannot be older than 16 years. If your character was older before coming here you’ll have to come up with a way to reduce the age. Official methods can be found in the hyperlinked location}
:tab:[i][b]What Sex Am I...|[/b][/i]
:tab:[i][b]What Do I Look Like...|[/b][/i] {Describe in detail, especially if Image is not what you are wearing}
:tab:[i][b]What Are My People...|[/b][/i] {What race? Aboriginal? Chinese? Japanese? Etc}
:tab:[i][b]Was I Part of a Lineage...|[/b][/i] {Was there a Clan or Bloodline you were a part of?}
:tab:[i][b]Where Am I From...|[/b][/i] {What Village or other location are you from?}
:tab:[i][b]How Tall Am I...|[/b][/i]
:tab:[i][b]And How Heavy...|[/b][/i]
:tab:[i][b]What Frame Am I...|[/b][/i] {Super Light, Light, Medium, Heavy, Super Heavy. This effects styles, and armors, you may or may not be able to use}
:tab:[i][b]What Was I to My Home...}[/b][/i] {What were you when you were taken by the plague? Change to “Am I” once you attain a new Title in a village or hierarchy is established}
:tab:[i][b]How Experienced Was I...|[/b][/i] {Change to “Am I” when attaining a new Experience Rank, and always list “E - rank” or "D - rank" at first.
:tab:[i][b]What Am I Like...:[/b][/i] {Your Personality}
:tab:[i][b]What Did I Believe In...:[/b][/i] {Your Beliefs, or your Nindo.}
:tab:[i][b]What Do I Fear...:[/b][/i] {Everyone has them. These need not be phobias, but these are fears that help guide the personality. They must actually influence your character in some way. Certain ones that are for granted, such as “Death” or “Loss of Companions” are givens. Unless these somehow drive a specified character flaw/strength in Personality, they do not count. You must have at least three.}
[list]:tab:•
:tab:•
[/list]:tab:[i][b]What Are My Strengths...:[/b][/i] {Your Strengths. At least three [3]}
[/list]:tab:[i][b]What Are My Weaknesses...:[/b][/i] {Weaknesses. Must be equal to the number of Strengths you’ve written}
[/list]

[/size][color= ---- ]_____________[size=13][│║║█║▌][b][i][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț :tab:ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә:tab:Ӌ Φ ʋ:tab:đ Φ ɳ Ә…][/i][/b] [/size][/color][size=10]
:tab:[i][b]What Era Am I From...:[/b][/i]
:tab:[i][b]When Was I Born...|[/b][/i] {Utilizing common calendar, though year is pointless}
:tab:[i][b]What Have I Experienced...:[/b][/i] {Personal History. See [Eras] for some Guild Canon assistance. Must be at least two paragraphs in length. This should be detailed, as who you were, and what you did previously, is incredibly important to who your character is now. It helps support the personality, the strengths and flaws, and will be referenced in different events within the guild. The more you add, the more that can be used for a more immersive experience within this guild.}

[/size][color= ---- ]_____________[size=13][│║║█║▌][b][i][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț :tab:Ⱥ я Ә:tab:Ӌ Φ ʋ:tab:Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ:tab:Ѻ Ӻ...][/i][/b][/color] [/size][size=10]
:tab:[i][b]How Do I Experience Life...|[/b][/i]
[list]:tab:• {First Class}
:tab:• {Second Class}
:tab:• {Third Class // First Prestige}
:tab:• {Third Class // Second Prestige}
[/list]:tab:[i][b]How Do I View It...|[/b][/i]
[list]:tab:• {List Disciplines Here}
[/list]:tab:[i][b]What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|[/b][/i]
[list]:tab:• {Create Three [b][3][/b] Greater Personal Attributes}
[/list]:tab:[i][b]What Are My Limitations...|[/b][/i]
[list]:tab:[u]Chakra Pool →[/u]
[list]:tab:• [u]Chakra Color ►[/u]
:tab:• [u]Chakra Materialization ►[/u]
[list]:tab:• {First Chakra Element}
:tab:• {Second Chakra Element}
[/list][/list]:tab: [u]Stamina Pool →[/u]
:tab: [u]Archetype →[/u]
:tab: [u]Statistics[/u]
[list]:tab:[u]Power|[/u]
:tab:[u]Agility|[/u]
:tab:[u]Intelligence|[/u]
:tab:[u]Chakra|[/u]
[/list][/list]:tab:[i][b]What Skills Have I Learned...|[/b][/i]
[list]:tab:• {Name of Skills} ► {Current Skill Level}
:tab:• {Start with ten [10] points for skills automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
:tab:• {Class specific skills cannot be taken until you have that class}
[/list]:tab:[i][b]What Am I Proficient In...|[/b][/i]
[list]:tab:• {Proficiency Tree or Weapon} ► {Current Training Level}
:tab:• {Start with two [2] points for proficiencies automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
:tab:• {One [1] point unlocks a category; a second point unlocks specific weapons to be trained}
[/list]:tab:[i][b]What Can I Do...|[/b][/i]
[list]:tab: Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
:tab: Genjutsu → 00 // 00
:tab: Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
:tab: Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
:tab: Skill Points → 00 // 00
:tab: Proficiency Points → 00 // 00
[/list]

[/size][color= ---- ]_____________[size=13][│║║█║▌][b][i][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț:tab:đ Φ:tab:Ӌ Φ ʋ:tab:ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…][/i][/b][/color] [/size][size=10]
:tab:[i][b]How Much Ryo Do I Have...|[/b][/i] 00, 000 Ryo
:tab:[i][b]How Much Experience Do I Have...|[/b][/i] 00, 000 Exp
:tab:[i][b]What Do I Carry...|[/b][/i]
[list]:tab:• {The Rule of this guild is that if you do not have it listed in this section your character will not have it at all. This needs to be kept up to constant date. This includes description of the clothing. Any hidden pockets, straps, or weapons, etc. This is an important section.}
:tab:• {When starting at E-rank there will be Starting Packages you may begin play with. This is to help determine what your starting stats and Ryo is. With this Ryo, you purchase items that fill up the slots here. All Ryo left over is permanently removed. Please keep in mind the reality of what you are carrying, including Money, and how much space and volume your character can realistically carry.}
:tab:• {If starting at D-rank, then you must choose one of the Starter Kits from the Character Starter Shop for supplies.}
[/list]:tab:[i][b]What Techniques Do I Possess...|[/b][/i] {Every Character begins play with one [b][1][/b] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}
[list][list][u][{First Technique Type}][/u]
[list]• {Every Character begins play with one [1] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique or Item is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}

[/list][u][{Second Technique Type}][/u]
[list]•

[/list][/list][/list]:tab:[i][b]What Secrets Have I Discovered...|[/b][/i]
[list]:tab:• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}
[/list]:tab:[i][b]What Have I Laid Claim To...|[/b][/i]
[list]:tab:• {Leave blank for now}
[/size]

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:55 am
╔═══════P r o f i l eS k e l e t o n [ 2 ]═══════╗

Memory is a fickle thing. As perception begins to dawn on you, as your mind wakes from a slumber of what feels like eons, a moment passes in which a question comes to you.

Just who am I?

Odd though the question seems, it strikes you as important. Your mind wanders for a moment in a fog that seems bent on obscuring and distracting you at every turn. In fact as you drift within the emptiness of your mind, as the weight of your body begins to touch your awareness, your thoughts return to that question. Body? What body?

What do I look like like?

The questions come flooding in as you realize one horrible truth: you’re not entirely sure who you are, were, or will be. Strange, as you are sure at one time you did. The panic sets in for what feels an eternity until you bring yourself under control. Focus. Focus is necessary. Focus on one question at a time as a voice from deep within you speaks, asking questions to guide your way, hinting at the world you might find with questions you have no knowledge to answer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_________________||Tell Me Some Basics…||
tab Who Are You?|
tab How Old Are You?| {No one may be over the age of 16. There were multiple ways to reduce this age if bringing in an old character. Contact the Approval Committee for more information or assistance.}
tab What Sex Are You?| {This is the gender of birth, and not a gender identity. However, identity may be listed here, just separate from the sex.}
tab What Do You Look Like| {Describe in detail, especially if in any way different from picture used.
tab Who Are Your People?| {Race}
tab Do You Have a Lineage?| {Bloodline or Clan. If you do not have one look to the options below:}
{{ tab ► 8 Points to choose Benefits
High Tier - 6 Points Each
    3 Custom Jutsu Slots (usable at D)
    1 C-rank item
    +50 Chakra/Stamina
    1 Extra Starting Technique
Mid Tier - 4 Points Each
    5 Stages/10 Slots
    1 Greater PA {Cannot be Taken More than Once}
    Free E-D rank item
    1 Discipline Point
    +25 Chakra/Stamina
Low Tier - 2 Points Each
    Minor PA (religious, craft, skill, learning)
    1 Proficiency Points
    2 Skill Points
    +10 Chakra/Stamina
    2 Stage of learning/5 Slots
    30 Starting Ryo }}

tab Where Are You From?| {What Village were you in before?}
tab How Tall Are You?|
tab How Much Do You Weight?|
tab What Best Describes Your Frame?| {Keep in mind the height and weight. The frames are Super Light, Light, Medium, Heavy, and Super Heavy.}
tab What Were You?| {What were you in your “past life”? Shinobi or otherwise.
tab How Experienced Were You At It?| {Were you experienced? Did you have a letter rank? A title?

_________________||Now, Some Details…||
tab What Are You Like?| {This is your personality. Go wild here, giving as much description as you can. Write out the quirks, the fallacies, etc. Explore what it means to be your character!)
tab What Do You Believe In?| {Do you have a religion? A Nindo? Personal Values?
tab What Do You Fear?|
      • {Everyone has them. These need not be phobias, but these are fears that help guide the personality. They must actually influence your character in some way. Certain ones that are for granted, such as “Death” or “Loss of Companions” are givens. Unless these somehow drive a specified character flaw/strength in Personality, they do not count. You must have at least three.}

tab What Strengths Define You?|
      • {At Last Three)

tab What Weaknesses Define You?|
      • {At Last Three)

tab What Era(s) Are You From?|
tab What Have You Experienced?| {Personal History. See [Eras] for some Guild Canon assistance. Must be at least two paragraphs in length. This should be detailed, as who you were, and what you did previously, is incredibly important to who your character is now. It helps support the personality, the strengths and flaws, and will be referenced in different events within the guild. The more you add, the more that can be used for a more immersive experience within this guild.}

_________________||What Can You Do…||
tab How Do You Experience Life?| {No one begins with a class, though you may list them crossed out if you have plans for them already}
      • {First Class}
      • {Second Class}
      • {Third Class // First Prestige Class}
      • {Third Class // Second Prestige Class}
tab How Do You View It?|
      • {Disciplines. No one has these yet, as they are unlocked at D - rank.}

tab What Makes You Unique? |
      • {Characters receive three [3] Greater Personal Attributes to use. They must be assigned by the time the character reaches D - rank or they are forfeited.}

tab What Are Your Limitations?|
      Chakra Pool →
      tab Chakra Color →
      tab Chakra Materialization →
      tab Chakra Elements:
          tab
          tab
      Stamina Pool →
      Archetype →
      Statistics:
        Power|
        Agility|
        Intelligence|
        Chakra|

tab What Skills Do You Posses?|
      • {Name of Skills} ► {Current Skill Level}
      • {Start with ten [10] points for skills automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
      • {Class specific skills cannot be taken until you have that class}
tab What Are You Proficient With?|
      • {Proficiency Tree or Weapon} ► {Current Training Level}
      • {Start with two [2] points for proficiencies automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
      • {One [1] point unlocks a category; a second point unlocks specific weapons to be trained}
tab What Are Your Limitations?|
      Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
      Genjutsu → 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
      Skill Points → 00 // 00
      Proficiency Points → 00 // 00
_________________||What Do you Possess…||
tab How Much Experience Do I Possess?|
tab How Much Ryo Do I Own?|
tab What Do I Carry?|
      • {The Rule of this guild is that if you do not have it listed in this section your character will not have it at all. This needs to be kept up to constant date. This includes description of the clothing. Any hidden pockets, straps, or weapons, etc. This is an important section.}
      • {When starting at E-rank there will be Starting Packages, listed under the Archetypes, that informs you what you may begin play with. This is to help determine what your starting stats and Ryo is. With this Ryo, you purchase items that fill up the slots here. All Ryo left over is permanently removed. Please keep in mind the reality of what you are carrying, including Money, and how much space and volume your character can realistically carry.}
      • {If starting at D-rank, then you must choose one of the Starter Kits from the Character Starter Shop for supplies.}

tab What Techniques Do You Possess?|
      [{First Jutsu Type}]
        • {Every Character begins play with one [1] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique or Item is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}

[{Second Jutsu Type}]

tab What Secrets Have You Discovered?|
      • {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

tab What Secrets Have You Laid Claim To?|
      • {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

With each answer to these questions, offered from a nameless voice within you, your self awareness continues to increase.
You are inside of something, something that holds you still, caresses your flesh and keeps you protected from a world gone mad. Mad?

Yes. Mad. The world outside as you knew it is gone. How long cannot be said, but it is new.
Everything has changed, with reality becoming but a story, a place mixed of fantasy and future, a place where man has been absent far too long.
You will face trials, tribulations, in a world without laws, rules, or care for your safety and well being.
How you survive, and whether you do or not, will fall upon your shoulders. I am sorry we will be never able to meet, and
I am even more grieved to inform you that it will be you, and others like you, who will be left to fix the mistakes we made.
Go, find the answers to questions we asked. Find the source of this plague, and end it, lest the past repeat itself.
The world is now what you make of it. Be wise. You won’t remember these words, not entirely, and that is as it should be.
I am sorry.

As the voice spoke into the recesses of your consciousness you realize it is correct,
for already the words fade, the voice behind it, and the tone, until it is little more than impression.
And before you, where darkness once lay, light began to reveal itself. A pressure was building around you,
a strange, siren call that resounded in the deepest recesses of your mind and heart. The last moments of your prior life were just that: moments before.
Or that was, at least, the truth you felt at the moment as a loud crack is heard and you are falling, falling...falling...

Profile Code

[imgright] [/imgright]

[size=13][b][u]_________________||Tell Me Some Basics…||[/u][/b][/size][size=10]
:tab: [b]Who Are You?|[/b][i] [/i]
:tab: [b]How Old Are You?|[/b][i] {No one may be over the age of 16. There were multiple ways to reduce this age if bringing in an old character. Contact the Approval Committee for more information or assistance.} [/i]
:tab: [b]What Sex Are You?|[/b][i] {This is the gender of birth, and not a gender identity. However, identity may be listed here, just separate from the sex.} [/i]
:tab: [b]What Do You Look Like|[/b][i] {Describe in detail, especially if in any way different from picture used. [/i]
:tab: [b]Who Are Your People?|[/b][i] {Race} [/i]
:tab: [b]Do You Have a Lineage?|[/b][i] {Bloodline or Clan} [/i]
:tab: [b]Where Are You From?|[/b][i] {What Village were you in before?} [/i]
:tab: [b]How Tall Are You?|[/b][i] [/i]
:tab: [b]How Much Do You Weight?|[/b][i] [/i]
:tab: [b]What Best Describes Your Frame?|[/b][i] {Keep in mind the height and weight. The frames are Super Light, Light, Medium, Heavy, and Super Heavy.}[/i]
:tab: [b]What Were You?|[/b][i] {What were you in your “past life”? Shinobi or otherwise. [/i]
:tab: [b]How Experienced Were You At It?|[/b][i] {Were you experienced? Did you have a letter rank? A title? [/i]

[/size][size=13][b][u]_________________||Now, Some Details…||[/u][/b][/size][size=10]
:tab: [b]What Are You Like?|[/b][i] {This is your personality. Go wild here, giving as much description as you can. Write out the quirks, the fallacies, etc. Explore what it means to be your character!) [/i]
:tab: [b]What Do You Believe In?|[/b][i] {Do you have a religion? A Nindo? Personal Values? [/i]
:tab: [b]What Do You Fear?|[/b]
[list][list]• {Everyone has them. These need not be phobias, but these are fears that help guide the personality. They must actually influence your character in some way. Certain ones that are for granted, such as “Death” or “Loss of Companions” are givens. Unless these somehow drive a specified character flaw/strength in Personality, they do not count. You must have at least three.}

[/list][/list]:tab: [b]What Strengths Define You?|[/b]
[list][list]• {At Last Three)

[/list][/list]:tab: [b]What Weaknesses Define You?|[/b]
[list][list]• {At Last Three)

[/list][/list]:tab: [b]What Era(s) Are You From?|[/b][i] [/i]
:tab: [b]What Have You Experienced?|[/b][i] {Personal History. See [Eras] for some Guild Canon assistance. Must be at least two paragraphs in length. This should be detailed, as who you were, and what you did previously, is incredibly important to who your character is now. It helps support the personality, the strengths and flaws, and will be referenced in different events within the guild. The more you add, the more that can be used for a more immersive experience within this guild.} [/i]

[/size][size=13][b][u]_________________||What Can You Do…||[/u][/b][/size][size=10]
:tab: [b]How Do You Experience Life?|[/b] {No one begins with a class, though you may list them crossed out if you have plans for them already}
[list][list]• {First Class}
• {Second Class}
• {Third Class // First Prestige Class}
• {Third Class // Second Prestige Class}
[/list][/list]:tab: [b]How Do You View It?|[/b]
[list][list]• {Disciplines. No one has these yet, as they are unlocked at D - rank.}

[/list][/list]:tab: [b]What Makes You Unique? |[/b]
[list][list]• {Characters receive three [b][3][/b] Greater Personal Attributes to use. They must be assigned by the time the character reaches D - rank or they are forfeited.}

[/list][/list]:tab: [b]What Are Your Limitations?|[/b]
[list][list]• [u]Chakra Pool →[/u]
:tab: • [u]Chakra Color →[/u]
:tab: • [u]Chakra Materialization →[/u]
:tab: • [u]Chakra Elements:[/u]
[list][list]:tab: •
[/list][/list]• [u]Chakra Pool →[/u]
• [u]Archetype →[/u]
• [u]Statistics:[/u]
[list] [u]Power|[/u]
[u]Agility|[/u]
[u]Intelligence|[/u]
[u]Chakra|[/u]
[/list][/list][/list]
:tab: [b]What Skills Do You Posses?|[/b]
[list][list] • {Name of Skills} ► {Current Skill Level}
• {Start with ten [10] points for skills automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
• {Class specific skills cannot be taken until you have that class}
[/list][/list]:tab: [b]What Are You Proficient With?|[/b]
[list][list] • {Proficiency Tree or Weapon} ► {Current Training Level}
• {Start with two [2] points for proficiencies automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
• {One [1] point unlocks a category; a second point unlocks specific weapons to be trained}
[/list][/list]:tab: [b]What Are Your Limitations?|[/b]
[list][list]Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
Genjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
Skill Points → 00 // 00
Proficiency Points → 00 // 00
[/list][/list][/size][size=13][b][u]_________________||What Do you Possess…||[/u][/b][/size][size=10]
:tab: [b]How Much Experience Do I Possess?|[/b][i] [/i]
:tab: [b]How Much Ryo Do I Own?|[/b][i] [/i]
:tab: [b]What Do I Carry?|[/b]
[list][list]• {The Rule of this guild is that if you do not have it listed in this section your character will not have it at all. This needs to be kept up to constant date. This includes description of the clothing. Any hidden pockets, straps, or weapons, etc. This is an important section.}
• {When starting at E-rank there will be Starting Packages, listed under the Archetypes, that informs you what you may begin play with. This is to help determine what your starting stats and Ryo is. With this Ryo, you purchase items that fill up the slots here. All Ryo left over is permanently removed. Please keep in mind the reality of what you are carrying, including Money, and how much space and volume your character can realistically carry.}
• {If starting at D-rank, then you must choose one of the Starter Kits from the Character Starter Shop for supplies.}

[/list][/list]:tab: [b]What Techniques Do You Possess?|[/b]
[list][list][u][{First Jutsu Type}][/u]
[list]• {Every Character begins play with one [b][1][/b] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique or Item is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}

[/list][u][{Second Jutsu Type}][/u]
[list]•

[/list][/list][/list]
:tab: [b]What Secrets Have You Discovered?|[/b]
[list][list]• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

[/list][/list]:tab: [b]What Secrets Have You Laid Claim To?|[/b]
[list][list]• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

[/list][/list]

[/size]

Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces